Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Throne of the Emperor of Beijio

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Throne of the Emperor of Beijio Empty The Throne of the Emperor of Beijio

Post  Random Mobs Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:31 pm

The immense chamber of gold, jade, with a mural depicting the War God, Frey'd the Wise taking up his blade against a Dragon was depicted behind the throne which was decorated with gold and lined with red silk...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The Throne of the Emperor of Beijio Empty Re: The Throne of the Emperor of Beijio

Post  Kilyn Umeyarus Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:39 pm

(From here)

"My Lord..."

From the shadows, a curvy figure appeared:

The Throne of the Emperor of Beijio E27c5ccbff7778eca91cc0ea7b30414c

She knelt before him, bowing her head. "Your son, the crown prince, approaches with Lady Ibuki Yubashiri, the Chieftain of the Yubashiri Clan. They are a small clan of Demon slayers, who have become smaller just the other day when a giant demon devoured half of her village..." she says with a serious, grave tone- her information network was more impressive than the TIRS's. She reopened her crimson eyes. "I don't believe her to be a threat to you, my Sire. I shall remain though, in the shadows, should you need me." She says before leaping up to the ceiling, pushing back the trap door and slid her curvy form within, watching through a peep hole as she heard the approach of the young master and his entourage...
Kilyn Umeyarus
Kilyn Umeyarus
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The Throne of the Emperor of Beijio Empty Re: The Throne of the Emperor of Beijio

Post  Ibuki Yubashiri Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:47 pm

(from here)

Ibuki, Balinwulf and his servant whose name escaped her (sorry!), entered the throne room. Seated on the other end of the long, tall and ornate room sat the Emperor of Beijio. He had a stern face, from what she could make out from this far away.

So this is the throne of the man who controls the Beijio Empire... and the man himself. She thought, mouth hung agape, her eyes wavering as she let her amazement show. She felt Balinwulf's hand on her shoulder which stirred her, and she looked to him, before nodding with a smile, then back to the Emperor. "Your Highness..." She says, prostrating herself before him. "Please, f-forgive my intrusion. I am Lady Ibuki Yubashiri of Ryunoshi, and I humbly seek your audience for a matter most grave!"
Ibuki Yubashiri
Ibuki Yubashiri
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:12 pm

The prince joined her at her side and bowed. “Lord Father, I am here at your request.”

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Ibuki Yubashiri likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:28 pm

"-you are Ibuki Yubashiri of Ryunoshi." The emperor spoke up, interrupting the young woman. He looked at her with narrow, lidded eyes and had a serious look upon his face. "Please, settle down Lady Yubashiri, you are a guest in my court. You come to me after a great tribulation, for which I understand your current demeanor." He says, using the Spymaster's intelligence which made him appear more wise than perhaps he really was. Still, the shock and awe came with the territory of a powerful leader, such as he. "Relax. Sit. Have some tea." He says as his attendants prepared for them a table, and he removed himself from the throne to sit with them. "Ah, my boy, I see you managed to pull yourself from your bed. I could picture Elwyn trying to bang down that door of yours." He says with a slight smirk. He then turned his attention back to Ibuki and smiled warmly as he took a seat at the small table set for them, a plush cushion set out for the three of them. A kiseru pipe was also provided to the Emperor.

He took a seat first, and ushered them both before smiling at the girl. "Forgive and old man making light at his son in an open fashion. He likes to over train his body and spirit and thus most days its hard for me to have him roused." He chuckled. He lit a match and brought it to the end of his pipe and and brought it to his lips. "Forgive me, my fondness of the tobacco is a trait my late wife tried to be rid, but its a curse I cannot break. Especially when Galideno makes a great blend." He rambled on, and could almost hear Balinwulf whisper to Ibuki to 'forgive his father' he could be the chatterbox when he had company outside the usual nobility.

"...Ahem." He coughed, smoke rolling from his nostrils like the dragon depicted behind him on the wall. "...Back. To, the matter at hand... I am aware you've come a long way to meet with me my dear. Though I have just been made aware of your current plight, please... officiate your reason for meeting with me." He pressed on, glancing to Balin. It was getting close to have his heir get some hands on experience that didn't just involve a bed or a blade. He smiled inwardly at such thoughts, though physically remained stoic; reminded of himself at his age.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:39 pm

“Mom got mad at you, didn’t she?” He turned to Ibuki “Pay him no mind, my mother is alive and well, and half his age, and they get into a few fights now and then. Mother usually wins, and whenever she does, he’s sulky and says his wife is dead.” He took the teapot and poured Ibuki, the emperor, and himself some tea, before taking a sip.

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Random Mobs and Ibuki Yubashiri like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:44 pm

The Emperor flinched, his eyes closed, his hand gripping the kiseru as an anger vein appeared on his forehead. "I'm... not... sulky..." he rattled, the ornate pipe in his mouth bobbing furiously, spilling ash onto his fine robes, which made the servants weary. One came beside him and whispered to him about the ashes, and his lidded glare towards them made them flinch and back away. He then absently patted the ashes away as if it didn't happen.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kilyn Umeyarus Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:46 pm

Random Mobs wrote:The Emperor flinched, his eyes closed, his hand gripping the kiseru as an anger vein appeared on his forehead. "I'm... not... sulky..." he rattled, the ornate pipe in his mouth bobbing furiously, spilling ash onto his fine robes, which made the servants weary. One came beside him and whispered to him about the ashes, and his lidded glare towards them made them flinch and back away. He then absently patted the ashes away as if it didn't happen.

From above, the woman closed her eyes and sighed inwardly. ...You totally are, my Lord.
Kilyn Umeyarus
Kilyn Umeyarus
Recruit
Recruit

Random Mobs, Balinwulf and Ibuki Yubashiri like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ibuki Yubashiri Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:09 pm

"Oh...okay..." Ibuki blinked at the 'bluntness' of the Emperor and his son. ...Its like no different from a family scene transpiring in the huts in my village or even my manor... when I had one. She thought, both oddly relieved and a little saddened. The Emperor knowing her name and seeming to understand her plight was a bit off putting, but she supposed it would make sense... she had been wandering the city of Beijio and the Palace's Foyer for the while.

Once given the opportunity to speak, she sat upon her knees, her squishy bum pressed against her heels as she sat before the Emperor at a very close range... but felt a little more confident given the familiarity between the father and son, and the son in question sitting beside her. She looked at the Emperor, then Balinwulf, then down at her tea. "It was perhaps a week ago. A giant demon made of red, burning flesh appeared from a portal within Yubashiri village on Ryunoshi. He called himself 'Molach' or something similar..." She says, her eyes shining with light and her hands gripped her knees tightly. She couldn't look at either of them for the next part.

"He demanded we pay for the lives we, a demon hunting clan, took. He ate my people. He killed my father, uncle, two of my brothers, had their bones turned into cages for those he spirited away." She says in a practiced tone. "My little brother was among them. The other villagers either have been killed or given up, and fled to join any of the other clans. I managed to escape thanks to Nekomata named Yamashiro. Her scent kept the demon from finding me." She says, her eyes filling up. "I tried to return, to avenge my people, but found no one but Kibara Clan bandits having run of the place. I have no family now, my clan is in shambles. I need your aid... my liege..." she held back her anxiousness yet... felt somewhat relieved having finally shared her story with them.
Ibuki Yubashiri
Ibuki Yubashiri
Private First Class
Private First Class

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:34 pm

Balinwulf wished he could have comforted her for her loss, but with the prying eyes of the court, it would make such a response illicit complications from other nobles, towards both himself and Ibuki, so he remained silent and turned to his father.

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:52 pm

The Emperor nodded solemnly, rubbing his chin. "Indeed... that was a hard thing to get off your chest young lady, and as your Emperor I take responsibility for such a breach of security. Were I not busy ensuring the Black Emperor's wandering arm that is trying to extend its way into this Divine Country while keeping the other nobles at bay from entertaining the idea of another war amongst our own, I am sure that their would have been forces on Ryunoshi that could have aided in repelling the yokai attacks..." he began.

He tapped his ashes into a tray, and then leaned back, looking up at the ceiling. "...what is it that you wish of me? Lady Yubashiri...?"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ibuki Yubashiri Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:59 pm

She looked up at him, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "...I request to be married into one of the larger clans, extended family members? To save my Clan's honor. I know that you cannot spare any soldiers for my plight..." she says, flustered, with wavering eyes, glancing back down at her tea.
Ibuki Yubashiri
Ibuki Yubashiri
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:07 am

Ibuki Yubashiri wrote:She looked up at him, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "...I request to be married into one of the larger clans, extended family members? To save my Clan's honor. I know that you cannot spare any soldiers for my plight..." she says, flustered, with wavering eyes, glancing back down at her tea.

To this the Emperor raised a brow and after a long pause, laughed! "Ha ha ha... forgive me my dear, tis an amusing request but I'm afraid my late wife would toss in her grave if she knew I was with someone younger than herself, but you make this old man smile!" He teased. "Ahem, forgive me. This isn't a laughing matter after all... you're correct, that I am currently unable to send any detachment of troops to restore honor to your clan at the present, and you wish to build a firmer trust with one of the larger clans in order to secure your survival..." he says rubbing his chin. "Hm... unfortunately, I know not of any large clans who would benefit from such a well mannered and beautiful young lady, like yourself..." He said out loud, in a sneaky, coyish manner, before his eyes fell upon his son. "...how about it Balinwulf? Would you like to marry this young woman? Lady Hiyori is your promised wife and future Empress, but the nobility remember, of both sexes, can have up to two partners. Given you're royalty, however, you can have as many wives or... what ever you wish." He says and then glanced back to her. "She's about your age, like Hiyori, my future grandchildren won't look like Oni either..." he teased, acting feeble minded for the while as he stroked his chin and looked at the pair with a grin.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:12 am

“Well, I certainly wouldn’t be opposed, and I imagine Hiyori is aware and accepting of such, so I don’t see any conflicts arising. Other nobles will be upset, which I consider a bonus. So, what do you think Ibuki? Does this arrangement suit your needs?” He replied with a smile similar to his father’s.

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ibuki Yubashiri Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:12 pm

"Heh heh..." Ibuki lightly chuckled at the Emperor's teasing response. To think...this man has run the country for the past 40 years or so... he's a typical elderly man....he'd get along with my grandpa...

It was his suggestion, however that made her freeze in place again, becoming flustered beyond reason! W-wait, did he seriously just suggest the prince himself?!

Balinwulf wrote:“Well, I certainly wouldn’t be opposed, and I imagine Hiyori is aware and accepting of such, so I don’t see any conflicts arising. Other nobles will be upset, which I consider a bonus. So, what do you think Ibuki? Does this arrangement suit your needs?” He replied with a smile similar to his father’s.

Her head sharply turned to Balinwulf, the Emperor, Balin, Emp, Bal, Em--

The Throne of the Emperor of Beijio E04052c03307a39486754df80ebaad8e

"W-whaa?!" She half gasped, half screamed! "Y-you must be pulling my leg, me being a country Noble and all, you surely... both must be jesting!" Ibuki's face was as beat red as an apple, and her hands were between her thighs as she wiggled in place, her eyes darting to Balinwulf. No... she wasn't opposed at all, being the next Lord Regent and everything, combined with his handsome physique and his charming disposition she got to witness first hand... it just seemed... too good to be true!
Ibuki Yubashiri
Ibuki Yubashiri
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kilyn Umeyarus Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:33 pm

The female figure hidden above raised a brow at the suggestion. It was not her place to judge, and by all rights, the royal family did have such power. She was only curious on how the woman would respond- and when she did wasn't too surprised. Hm... considering my reports that the prince is well practiced, she has nothing to worry about... She shrugged, not understanding mortals sometimes.
Kilyn Umeyarus
Kilyn Umeyarus
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:04 pm

"Not only shall I grant you marriage with my son, I can... afford one of my best warriors to see to your village's attack. Given such a breach of security, it would be best to see to the Yokai Realm's reasons for trying to invade during a time of strife... Balin, when the time has come, Lady Busujima and yourself should seek this realm out and speak to the one in charge and if necessary, eliminate them. I have faith in you both that you can see it through this task." He says. He knew his son would be happy that Lady Busujima would be away from the front lines, despite the fact her presence would be a boon against the vile Black Emperor of Domescadia, Abdel Adham- especially should the two nations clash and finally go to war.

"Besides... there is no more powerful a clan than the Garamonde. Once upon a time, our clan was but one man from Scardia who came to the aid of the Beijiosaki in their time of need. From humble beginnings, to a mighty force. Balinwulf, if you wish to make it so, I entrust Lady Ibuki Yubashiri to you and will ratify this marriage; and should you accept, I entrust you with my son, Lady Yubashiri." he says, bowing his head to her respectfully.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:10 pm

“I’d be more than happy to accept this proposal.” He turned to Ibuki, clasping her hand. “What do you say, shall we marry?”

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Random Mobs and Ibuki Yubashiri like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ibuki Yubashiri Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:28 pm

Balinwulf wrote:“I’d be more than happy to accept this proposal.” He turned to Ibuki, clasping her hand. “What do you say, shall we marry?”

"Wha... huh?" Ibu gasped, blinking, looking from the Emperor to the Prince as he held her hand. She looked down at it, blinked, then glanced back to him with a deep, red face. "Eh? Ehhhhh......-"

The Throne of the Emperor of Beijio Anime-girl

The overload and excitement grew too much for her and her body became limp and she fainted!
Ibuki Yubashiri
Ibuki Yubashiri
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kilyn Umeyarus Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:59 pm

Well... she's a weak willed one... fainting after some words and a touch of her hand... The shinobi thought to herself, and glanced to the Emperor who was all but pleased with Ibuki's reaction.
Kilyn Umeyarus
Kilyn Umeyarus
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:32 am

The Emperor sipped at his tea cordially, eyes closed, as the young woman fainted into the arms of her future husband. "Hm. It seems your new bride has fainted my son. Go make me some grand children." He says in the pause, before resuming his tea with a stoic look.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:35 am

“Huh, wha!?” He replied to his father as Ibuki had collapsed against Balinwulf, he simply shrugged and picked her up, carrying her to somewhere she could wake up in peace. “….dammit, I should probably just take her to my room so others won’t bother her, shouldn’t I?” He said to himself, heading off.

(To here)

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kilyn Umeyarus Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:56 am

Random Mobs wrote:The Emperor sipped at his tea cordially, eyes closed, as the young woman fainted into the arms of her future husband. "Hm. It seems your new bride has fainted my son. Go make me some grand children." He says in the pause, before resuming his tea with a stoic look.

With the pair departing, the woman dropped down from the ceiling and landed beside the Emperor, glancing over to him. "That was rather forward of you, my Liege. You sure you its wise for that woman to rear your future descendants?" She asked, with a somewhat curious tone.
Kilyn Umeyarus
Kilyn Umeyarus
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:08 am

Kilyn Umeyarus wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:The Emperor sipped at his tea cordially, eyes closed, as the young woman fainted into the arms of her future husband. "Hm. It seems your new bride has fainted my son. Go make me some grand children." He says in the pause, before resuming his tea with a stoic look.

With the pair departing, the woman dropped down from the ceiling and landed beside the Emperor, glancing over to him. "That was rather forward of you, my Liege. You sure you its wise for that woman to rear your future descendants?" She asked, with a somewhat curious tone.

The emperor opened his eyes, and turned his now curious gaze to the woman. "Now that is curious of you Shiek. You're usually not one to be curious of the lives of anyone besides he or she who are considered the emperor of Beijio. Even so..." he sets his tea down, and glances over to the mural of Frey'd bestowing his power upon a samurai, which was on the door leading out of the throne room. "...that boy will become emperor soon. I grow tired, weary of the constant strife... its perhaps best you make yourself better acquainted with him as well." He began, his face stern. "I like to think I'm a decent judge of character, and the young girl did not show any deceit. Lady Hiyori's father was more interested in marrying my son through his daughter Hiyori, but the woman generally loves Balin so I allowed the marriage. Did she not, that Yubashiri girl would perhaps make a suitable candidate for Empress... if not, Lord Daichi's sister, Lady Akemi Higa." He said, rubbing his chin. He turned to the woman, and posed a personal question of his own. "How about yourself? Have you ever once fell in love with someone in your... lengthy tenure, 'Shiek'?" He asked, taking his cup of tea again and sipped at it.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kilyn Umeyarus Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:22 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Kilyn Umeyarus wrote:

The emperor opened his eyes, and turned his now curious gaze to the woman. "Now that is curious of you Shiek. You're usually not one to be curious of the lives of anyone besides he or she who are considered the emperor of Beijio. Even so..." he sets his tea down, and glances over to the mural of Frey'd bestowing his power upon a samurai, which was on the door leading out of the throne room. "...that boy will become emperor soon. I grow tired, weary of the constant strife... its perhaps best you make yourself better acquainted with him as well." He began, his face stern. "I like to think I'm a decent judge of character, and the young girl did not show any deceit. Lady Hiyori's father was more interested in marrying my son through his daughter Hiyori, but the woman generally loves Balin so I allowed the marriage. Did she not, that Yubashiri girl would perhaps make a suitable candidate for Empress... if not, Lord Daichi's sister, Lady Akemi Higa." He said, rubbing his chin. He turned to the woman, and posed a personal question of his own. "How about yourself? Have you ever once fell in love with someone in your... lengthy tenure, 'Shiek'?" He asked, taking his cup of tea again and sipped at it.

She turned to the Emperor with a serious look letting him finish entirely, before voicing herself. "...Either option is impossible for me, my Lord. For my existence is to serve the will of the Emperor of Beijio, alone." She says bowing her head.
Kilyn Umeyarus
Kilyn Umeyarus
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next