The Throne Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Throne Room

Post  Abdel Adham on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:20 pm

This room is 50ft wide by 100 ft long at the center far end of the room is where the Throne of the Emperor lies in gold, ivory and marble with red satin cushions. The walls and floor is made of polished sandstone, with six carved ivory pillars at either side of the room extending to the ceiling 30 feet above him. The ceiling is adorned with three gold chandelier that are decorated with sapphires and lapiz lazuli and ivory beads stranding from the six sconces on each chandelier. A magnificent skylight is set into the ceiling behind the throne, directly over 'the pit'. Behind the throne is a gap in the floor that extends the 50 foot length of the back wall. The hole drops five feet before making a sharp incline that is constantly covered in dripping grease which comes from under the floor of the throne room. This greasy incline falls into the mountain which the Citadel is built on, and leads to the dungeons of 'Haawiyah' [see that forum for specific details]. There are guards all around the room, and the room is other than the polished sandstone and ivory is decorated with black marble with white swirls... At the side of the room there are tables for Knights/Warriors and guests to sit at while the Emperor tends to his subjects...

The Black Emperor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Throne Room

Post  Abdel Adham on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:53 am

Abdel sits upon his throne, his right fist clenched after he received the notice from his man in Galideno. It seemed that some of the rats he sent ahead had loose lips. He should've sent Milosh...

"Huhhhh..." he sighed, bored of the whitenoise, some man from Galideno who his men had caught in the city babbling how he had 'rights' and that he should be let free. He glances over to the man in question now. He could see the sweat drip onto his nicely polished floors, the boots scuffing the marbled surfaces which he had polished to a mirror sheen. Under the mask, his brow twitched and his lips furrowed with anger as he paid less attention to the rantings and more on the fact his floors, the ones he glanced at every day, were scuffed and dirty and blemished with filth. "Hrmmmm..." he groaned, tapping his fingers against the throne's arm rest. Impatient with the man's rabble, he decided it was best to cut things to the chase.

"Citizen of Galideno," the Emperor begins in his low, calm tone. His voice is deep, and enhanced by his mask to sound amplified so that the man could hear him. The man stopped speaking momentarily, watching as the tall dark figure rose from his seat:

"You stand charged of entering my city without pass. You are, by your own laws, an illegal. You did not get clearance to be here, and like a moth drawn to the fire is now feeling the flames licking your wings. Fear not, for I am a benevolent man though your City-State paints me otherwise..." he explained, walking towards the man, and then proceeded to lift him back to his feet. He slips an arm around his shoulders, and begins to show off the luxury of the throne room as if it were a gallery.

"I believe that every man has its worth. Should they be proven. Now, what you did is relatively minor but still grounds for beheading. However, I will not behead you, Citizen of Galideno..." he continues to speak as they pass a few portraits of the common executions in Domescadia.

He then takes him behind his throne, where the faint cries of pain seemed to linger. He turns to the man. "Tell me Citizen of Galideno... do you know how to climb?" He asked, before pushing the man forward, his palm thrust powerfully against the center of the illegal's back, watching him hit the wall before falling onto his back upon the greased incline, watching as the Citizen of Galideno slid down and fell into the lower 'Hell', screaming all the while.

"Hah...." he sighed, a bit more relieved now. "And thus, the moth was consumed by flame..." He hears a sharp crunch eminate from below, and smiles. He returns to his throne, arms behind his back while he makes the short trip. He pauses, to see the others who stared at the scene with wide eyes, who also came to be punished. He shrugged to his guards. "Unfortunately for you two, I need not another concubine nor an archery target. Behead the mother, have the child watch then sell him to our slavers. Make it quick, and preferably not in my gardens, I just had them refurbished." he sighed, as the guards pulled away the others.

He returned to his seat and sat back, listlessly.

The Black Emperor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top