Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Throne of the Emperor of Beijio

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Throne of the Emperor of Beijio - Page 2 Empty Re: The Throne of the Emperor of Beijio

Post  Random Mobs Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:55 am

Kilyn Umeyarus wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:
Kilyn Umeyarus wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:The Emperor sipped at his tea cordially, eyes closed, as the young woman fainted into the arms of her future husband. "Hm. It seems your new bride has fainted my son. Go make me some grand children." He says in the pause, before resuming his tea with a stoic look.

With the pair departing, the woman dropped down from the ceiling and landed beside the Emperor, glancing over to him. "That was rather forward of you, my Liege. You sure you its wise for that woman to rear your future descendants?" She asked, with a somewhat curious tone.

The emperor opened his eyes, and turned his now curious gaze to the woman. "Now that is curious of you Shiek. You're usually not one to be curious of the lives of anyone besides he or she who are considered the emperor of Beijio. Even so..." he sets his tea down, and glances over to the mural of Frey'd bestowing his power upon a samurai, which was on the door leading out of the throne room. "...that boy will become emperor soon. I grow tired, weary of the constant strife... its perhaps best you make yourself better acquainted with him as well." He began, his face stern. "I like to think I'm a decent judge of character, and the young girl did not show any deceit. Lady Hiyori's father was more interested in marrying my son through his daughter Hiyori, but the woman generally loves Balin so I allowed the marriage. Did she not, that Yubashiri girl would perhaps make a suitable candidate for Empress... if not, Lord Daichi's sister, Lady Akemi Higa." He said, rubbing his chin. He turned to the woman, and posed a personal question of his own. "How about yourself? Have you ever once fell in love with someone in your... lengthy tenure, 'Shiek'?" He asked, taking his cup of tea again and sipped at it.

She turned to the Emperor with a serious look letting him finish entirely, before voicing herself. "...Either option is impossible for me, my Lord. For my existence is to serve the will of the Emperor of Beijio, alone." She says bowing her head.

To this, the Emperor raised his brow and smirked. He was amused by her answer. "Your kind are a window to a lost age. I do cherish our conversations, but we both know you have a name other than Shiek, even if you have never told me it." he says, sipping the remainder of his tea, standing up soon after. He brushed the remaining ashes off his robes, and placed his hands behind his back glancing over his shoulder at her. "As the Emperor of Beijio, it is my wish that you make your presence known now to the future Emperor, Balinwulf Cyan Garamonde. Observe and protect him, guide him as you have guided me and the Emperors of before. All things considered... he's the Emperor as of today. I only wear the title... the country will be made aware of my retirement soon... after I look into the matters of certain spies of Abdel's Legion I heard about..." he says, rubbing his chin.

He took a short walk away, before pausing. "That is a direct order, Shiek. Observe and guide Balinwulf, and follow his every order as if it were my own. There will be no objections to this request." he ended the conversation firmly and walked off... only to be badged on by his wife, the Empress whom he bumped to on his way out.

"Oh, did I hear something? The voice of my dear, departed wife lingers yet on the wind- how sad~" he teased the woman who began to pummel his shoulders with her fists! "Ouch, ow, ow..." he says in a bored, mocking tone. "Send for the royal exorcists, my wife has become a vexing spirit whom assails me...! Oh no...." he continued in the playful, mocking tone as he tried not to smile at her, grabbing her hand before walking with her down one of the side corridors made for his convenience... he'd stop by Daichi soon.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum