Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prince's Bedroom

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Prince's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: The Prince's Bedroom

Post  Balinwulf Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:41 pm

He grabbed the quilt, throwing it over them both, and wrapped his arm around Shion. “Well, I certainly have no complaints with that plan. Goodnight.” He planted a kiss on her forehead before laying back on the bed with his beloved kunoichi.

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:32 pm

Shion giggled. "Sleep well, Lord Balinwulf~" she leans against him as the blanket wrapped around her. "Ahhh~" She purrs, nuzzling him close as she spends the night with her beloved prince.
Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:37 pm

He settled in, drifting off alongside is faithful kunoichi

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:43 pm

Shion was snug as a bug in the cocoon of quilts, slumbering beside the prince throughout the night. By the following morning, when light began to curtain down over her face, the kunoichi blinked her eyes open, yawning softly while finding herself still snuggled up with Balinwulf. She smirked, kissing his cheek before rising from the bundle of quilts to slip her gear and clothes back on.

She was halfway finished when she heard movement from the prince, and turned to him with a grin:

The Prince's Bedroom - Page 2 File

"About time you woke up my Lord," she giggled as she slips her haori on and takes a seat at the edge of his bed. She leaned back, crossing her legs. "Sleep well?" She purred.
Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:57 pm

“Oh, I have no complaints.” He replied, reaching for his sunglasses. “Just need a bit of protection from your blinding radiance.”😏 Adjusting his shades, he looked over to his kunoichi. Let’s see, there were some plans for today, weren’t there?”

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elwyn Revan Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:45 am

There was a knock at the door.

"Lord-Prince Balinwulf... are you decent?" Came a gruff male voice from beyond the Prince's door. It was a similar voice, the somewhat forgettable and quiet Elwyn, the foreign servant of Lady Hiyori's who acted as an additional bodyguard to the Prince when she was not in the area. "The Emperor and Lord Beijiosaki request your appearance in the training yard." he added.
Elwyn Revan
Elwyn Revan
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:22 pm

“A moment, if you would.” He answered, walking over to his wardrobe, and retrieved some fresh clothes, and tossing the discarded clothing from the night before out of sight, picking out a dark, yet intricate set of haramaki, kote, hizayoroi, and Sune-ate, along with his sunglasses. “Ok, should be all set.” He called out, fixing his Katana to his belt.
(Couldn’t find an image of me with the armor on, so a stock image will have to do for now for appearance) https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ffxi/images/2/2a/Usugane.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/607?cb=20070222050223

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elwyn Revan Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:30 pm

Balinwulf wrote:“A moment, if you would.” He answered, walking over to his wardrobe, and retrieved some fresh clothes, and tossing the discarded clothing from the night before out of sight, picking out a dark, yet intricate set of haramaki, kote, hizayoroi, and Sune-ate, along with his sunglasses. “Ok, should be all set.” He called out, fixing his Katana to his belt.
(Couldn’t find an image of me with the armor on, so a stock image will have to do for now for appearance) https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ffxi/images/2/2a/Usugane.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/607?cb=20070222050223

Elwyn opened the door upon hearing his approval, and took a step inside. "Milord..." He then noticed Shion and then looked back to Balinwulf. What ever the Prince's business was, was his own, and thus he did not question anything. "As I said, the Emperor and Shogun wish to see you. I shall accompany you." he says with a respective bow.
Elwyn Revan
Elwyn Revan
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:36 pm

Balinwulf wrote:“Oh, I have no complaints.” He replied, reaching for his sunglasses. “Just need a bit of protection from your blinding radiance.”😏 Adjusting his shades, he looked over to his kunoichi. Let’s see, there were some plans for today, weren’t there?”

She smiled, and was about to answer, when Elwyn spoke up from behind the door. She watched the Prince get dressed in a haste, while she made herself presentable as well. As soon as Elwyn entered and described the situation, Shion turned to Balinwulf and nodded. "I shall be taking my leave then, I have to meet up with my friend in the market anyway." She says with a wink, before heading out to the window. She could already hear Elwyn or someone else say to 'use the door, its what its for' but she pushed on regardless, and exited out to the rooftop. She had to look for Kurenai... and the thought popped into her head: Maybe I should hire her to sleep with Elwyn, and he'll loosen up some? She shrugged, descending the rooftop and heading down to the palace grounds relatively unnoticed.
Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elwyn Revan Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:09 pm

Elwyn made a face as the Kunoichi exited, via the window. "...she knows there's a door behind me, does she?" He asked, turning to the Prince. "The door, which is there for a reason?" He continued, his arm thumbing behind him before he shrugged and lowered his hand. "Eh, guess it shouldn't be my problem. Anyway, shall we your Eminence?"
Elwyn Revan
Elwyn Revan
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:48 am

“Morning, Elwyn, and if a ninja took the socially appropriate entrances and exits, they wouldn’t be as effective ninja, would they? But yes, I’m ready.” He replied, adjusting his shades before following Elwyn out

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elwyn Revan Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:53 pm

Balinwulf wrote:“Morning, Elwyn, and if a ninja took the socially appropriate entrances and exits, they wouldn’t be as effective ninja, would they? But yes, I’m ready.” He replied, adjusting his shades before following Elwyn out

Elwyn shrugged. "I suppose that makes sense. Either way, lets head to the Emperor and the Shogun." He explains, and leads the way.
Elwyn Revan
Elwyn Revan
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:11 pm

“Naturally.” He replied, following his attendant

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:40 am

(From here)

The prince carried his new bride to me into his bedchambers, and laid her down upon his bed, which was apparently properly laundered while he was away, and walked over to his desk reviewing some scrolls while she recovered. He picked three scrolls, each in relation to future duties as an emperor, which were still a while away, he wanted to be sure he was prepared for when the time came.

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Ibuki Yubashiri likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ibuki Yubashiri Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:16 am

Balinwulf wrote:(From here)

The prince carried his new bride to me into his bedchambers, and laid her down upon his bed, which was apparently properly laundered while he was away, and walked over to his desk reviewing some scrolls while she recovered. He picked three scrolls, each in relation to future duties as an emperor, which were still a while away, he wanted to be sure he was prepared for when the time came.

Ibuki was still faint from her experience but slowly stirred. "Uhhh....." she moaned, her body shifting sideways on the comfy, Galideno style bed. "Wh...where...?" she moaned. She hadn't had a proper rest in a while, and in a comfy mattress she got a decent nap in.... but-

"-Where am I...?" She yawned. The room looking very unfamiliar to her.
Ibuki Yubashiri
Ibuki Yubashiri
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:22 am

He put away the scrolls and stood up from the desk “Oh good, you’re awake. Walks over to bed Apologies, but you suddenly fainted, and I thought best that we keep you from prying eyes, so I thought it safest to bring you to my chambers until you awoke. Do you remember anything from before you fainted?”

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ibuki Yubashiri Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:57 am

Ibuki blinked as she slowly turned over on the bed, facing the...

Her face got very red, and she lowered her head and looked a little to the side, flustered. "P-Prince Balinwulf... My Lord..." She began.

The Prince's Bedroom - Page 2 3d64be7a8a48919e8ff447afbb830c6a

Her amber gaze darted back to him, and she gently nodded. "Y-yes... you held my hand... and asked me if I'd... I'd... if I'd like to-" Ibuki got nervous, and shot up from the bed, but her clumsy disposition made her trip as she did! "-W-woah!" She cried out!

BUMP!

The Prince's Bedroom - Page 2 F97039e3281c2168aca161370624b4ed

"M-my Lord! I-I-I am so sorry!" Ibuki panted, flustered as she fell atop the young man, her body intimately pressed against his... she could feel his heart beating against her large, buoyant bosom...

Ba-dump..... ba-dump....

She gulped. He asked... if I'd like to marry him...! The prince of the greatest nation on the planet accepts me, a lowly country Samurai... to be his... wife? I mean, its not like I'm the Empress... but still! He... seems so... nonchalant about it all!! He mind raaved while she continued to... lay atop her Prince~
Ibuki Yubashiri
Ibuki Yubashiri
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:42 pm

smirk “Not a problem. After all, we are engaged now, so this was likely you happen at some point. All the same, you seem a bit frazzled. Would you like to talk about things?” He said, patting her on the head.

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ibuki Yubashiri Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:12 pm

Ibuki gulped at those words. "My Lord... a-are you sure....? You'd wish to marry a clumsy woman like me? I am not... not like this, all the time, I assure you-" she says to the Prince, flustered, eyes darting from his. "...but I am no, Hiyori Busujima...." she says looking down.
Ibuki Yubashiri
Ibuki Yubashiri
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:54 pm

“Stop.” He rose his hand. “I don’t want two Hiyori, I want you to be yourself. Remember when I said I appreciated your earnest attitude? Maybe of the nobles here are focused only on gaining and maintaining power. I’ve turned down many potential brides for their poor attitudes, viewing the commoner as cattle, abuse their standing for petty reasons. I need people by my side who truly embody the word ‘noble’, and my father and I both believe that is you. Noble as one of a kind and just nature, who would mourn the loss of villagers and not simply write them as acceptable losses. What is want....” he took her left hand into both of his “...is you. And I would imagine Hiyori herself would find you just as worthy as I do of being my wife.”

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Ibuki Yubashiri and Konpatchi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ibuki Yubashiri Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:24 am

Balinwulf wrote:“Stop.” He rose his hand. “I don’t want two Hiyori, I want you to be yourself. Remember when I said I appreciated your earnest attitude? Maybe of the nobles here are focused only on gaining and maintaining power. I’ve turned down many potential brides for their poor attitudes, viewing the commoner as cattle, abuse their standing for petty reasons. I need people by my side who truly embody the word ‘noble’, and my father and I both believe that is you. Noble as one of a kind and just nature, who would mourn the loss of villagers and not simply write them as acceptable losses. What is want....” he took her left hand into both of his “...is you. And I would imagine Hiyori herself would find you just as worthy as I do of being my wife.”

Ibuki's eyes wavered as he spoke earnestly. His suave demeanour and his intensity won her over, as did his words of confidence. "M-my... my Lord..." she cooed, blushing, smiling. His hands felt warm, and... she was still on top of him, in a compromising position, with his back on the floor, her large bosom, springy and squishy, against his. She was still rather flustered, but she smiled at him like before.

The Prince's Bedroom - Page 2 8427d6f0e4a33de8cb1050454df4d5dc

"I...suppose I should, remove myself from you, my Lord... my..." she paused, her amber eyes becoming heavy lidded, her smile broadening. "...my husband~" She cooed, crawling against his taut form, before she was eye to eye with him. "But... I must digress, I've somewhat grown fond of our... current positions~" She hummed, setting her right ear on his shoulder, pulling her left hand, clasped with his, between her bosom as she lay, partially sideways, atop the handsome prince. "I... did not expect I'd ever marry the son of the Emperor coming here." she sighed, closing her eyes, smile still present.
Ibuki Yubashiri
Ibuki Yubashiri
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:27 am

“Well, we are to be wed. I don’t see why we can’t partake in further closeness…” he remarked, holding her tight against him

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ibuki Yubashiri Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:39 am

Balinwulf wrote:“Well, we are to be wed. I don’t see why we can’t partake in further closeness…” he remarked, holding her tight against him

Ibuki let out a gentle sigh from his gentle squeeze, her eyes fluttering open as they lay there, on top of the floor. "I... cannot argue with such logic my Lord Husband." she purred, her thigh shifting her legs sliding beside his hips, as she brought her face up to his. She gave him heavily lidded eyes, batting her long lashes, her right hand cupping his face as she slowly brought up her nerves to pull her face closer to his...

She blinked at him, flustered pink... her lips parting, her white teeth poking her lower lip... before she smiled. Her lidded gaze focused on his, she caressed his cheek. "...I'm glad, it was you." she cooed, before drawing herself in, her soft, plush lips pressing against his as she closes her lidded eyes~
Ibuki Yubashiri
Ibuki Yubashiri
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:50 am

He brought up a hand to cup her head as they kissed, the other lowering to her tight ass, rubbing it as they made out

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ibuki Yubashiri Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:44 am

Balinwulf wrote:He brought up a hand to cup her head as they kissed, the other lowering to her tight ass, rubbing it as they made out

Ibuki closed her eyes, her hand sliding under his robes, running down his taut abdomen, while he gripped her ass. "Mmm-ahhhmph~" She moans, positively to the sensation, the jiggly flesh held by the shiny, elastic looking clothing he would have likely been familiar with she supposed with Lady Busujima. She hooked her legs around his hips, her chest rubbing up against him as she reaches down... and begins to 'rub' at his blade~

The Prince's Bedroom - Page 2 8427d6f0e4a33de8cb1050454df4d5dc

She peeled her lips away from his, and smirked at him. "How... does that feel, my Lord?" She purred, her head hovering close to his right nipple, her eyes darting to it, as she lowers her face, and 'tweaks' it gently with her teeth, kissing his nipple and teasing it with her plush lips while she strokes his firming length~
Ibuki Yubashiri
Ibuki Yubashiri
Private First Class
Private First Class

Balinwulf likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: