Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prince's Bedroom

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Prince's Bedroom Empty The Prince's Bedroom

Post  Shion Fujiwara Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:57 pm

In the Eastern Pagoda, a shadow hops from roof to roof in a flash of darkness. The figure scales the high tower wall, and then enters through a balcony, sliding the door open quietly before entering. She is half hidden by a rice paper screen, Shion Fujiwara bows, and lights the tea lamp beside the screen, illuminating herself:

The Prince's Bedroom Dd9u8uc-cba4d2d9-19c9-4c15-8c5f-180c6a78bff2.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FmYjc2YjQ3LTBmYWEtNDJiYi1hOTlkLTliNDE4ODBlZTFkZFwvZGQ5dTh1Yy1jYmE0ZDJkOS0xOWM5LTRjMTUtOGM1Zi0xODBjNmE3OGJmZjIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"My Lord... I have returned," She begins, revealing a scroll from her pack. "I hope that I have not disturbed your slumber sir..." She says to Prince Balinwulf, and slowly reveals herself to him by stepping out of the way from the screen divider, turning to face his bed, half expecting to see him laying there, asleep. "I have my report on the situation with the other clans, particularly those from the Kibara Clan, as you requested." She says, with a bow, before approaching to inspect the bed, obscured by a privacy sheet.
Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Prince's Bedroom Empty Re: The Prince's Bedroom

Post  Balinwulf Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:41 pm

The prince rose from his bed. “No, to be rather honest, I couldn’t sleep anyway.” He was dressed in a loose Gi and Sitabaki, rather plain for a prince, but he was uncaring to this point.

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:25 pm

Shion nodded, observing his movements as he sat up from his coverings, the loose Gi draping his body was quite attractive in spite of the supposed plainness of his dress. She walked over to the side of his bed, and handed over the scroll. "You shall find it all in this report, but to summarize my findings, it appears the head of the Kibara family has been expressing his disgust of the newer policies put in place by your father, particularly the ones concerning the subsidizing of the great families based on their conduct, as well as the Merchant family of Ishizu and the Warrior families of Tangeshima and Busujima inheriting a portion of ancestral lands the Kibara family had previously held, lands they lost a half a century ago in that scandal with the foreign merchants from Rolan; they seem to have forgotten that it was by severing a portion of their land or providing their head to the court was the punishment for their transgressions... Toshiro Kibara wants to reclaim those lands, as also expressed interest in reclaiming his family's seat within the council." She explained, with a slight sigh. She looked him over and then spoke plainly: "I feel as though this is information that should be given to Lord Beijiosaki, or your father, my Lord..."

Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:35 pm

“Probably best to give them both a copy together, so we don’t trip over one another. “He said, skimming over the scroll, before putting it down. “Feh, lords scrabbling for power. Considering how much they’ve interfered with the other clans, they trying to say they’re worthy of the council is laughable.” He swung his legs over to the side of the bet, sitting on the side. “Thank you, Shion, your intelligence work is invaluable as always.” A polite smile on his lips.

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:32 pm

Balinwulf wrote:“Probably best to give them both a copy together, so we don’t trip over one another. “He said, skimming over the scroll, before putting it down. “Feh, lords scrabbling for power. Considering how much they’ve interfered with the other clans, they trying to say they’re worthy of the council is laughable.” He swung his legs over to the side of the bet, sitting on the side. “Thank you, Shion, your intelligence work is invaluable as always.” A polite smile on his lips.

"Well you know what they say about men with small swords," She chuckled. Shion blushed slightly as she smiled back, arms folded behind her head. "You're quite welcome~!" She says with a bit more energy.

The Prince's Bedroom File

She gave him a glance over and smirked. "So... you said something about being unable to sleep?" She had a mischievous grin.

Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:12 pm

A small smirk grew on his face. “Why yes, Ms Fujiwara, do you have any suggestions?”

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:13 pm

Balinwulf wrote:A small smirk grew on his face. “Why yes, Ms Fujiwara, do you have any suggestions?”

She saw the smirk, and boldly stepped up, her foot raised and pushing down on the bedding, leaning forwards. "Well, lets do what I do when I find myself with too much energy~" She giggled.

"Besides," She brought her hands behind her head again, her large red eyes gazing deeply into his. "Its been a while since I've served you, in another capacity my Lord~"

Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:21 pm

“Indeed it has...” he answered, undoing his sash, letting the gi slide down from his shoulders, baring his chest for her view under the pale moonlight

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:37 pm

Balinwulf wrote:“Indeed it has...” he answered, undoing his sash, letting the gi slide down from his shoulders, baring his chest for her view under the pale moonlight

She blushed, as he exposed his chest and his chiseled features to her, one’s she was somewhat familiar with. “Such a show off~” She teased, as she undid her own top, allowing her moderately sized breasts to fall and bob over her obi while the sleeves fell and dropped at her sides. She crawled her way over the bed, hand reaching for his chest, her slender fingers gliding over his taut flesh while her bare breasts bobbed and hung beneath her. She traced her eyes up his chest, up to his face. Her eyes stared deeply into his, and her smile broadened while she embraced her Master. Her soft, ample curves pressed against his tautness, while her hands slid up the side of his neck, and caressed his cheeks, pulling his head closer to hers. “Lets rectify this~” She cooed, before drawing her plush lips against his!
Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:46 am

Their lips met, memories stirred as their tongues reunited after a long absence. He broke away shortly to reply. “Well, a host must take good care of their guests, should they not?” Before returning his lips to her, placing his hands on her shoulders, pulling her down with him as he fell to his back, his lovely kunoichi astride him as they worked to make up for time lost to circumstance

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:17 am

Shion hummed into his mouth, the subtle vibrations through their tongues as they kissed, and danced with one another in a silky twirl. Her chest was flat against his, her squishy breasts rubbing against the prince's taut flesh, her toned belly sliding against his. When he broke away briefly, she listened and smirked before his lips returned, and her eyes closed. She felt her body pulled down with him, her body cushioned by his firm, warm, sexy body. She cupped his face as she gave in to his passion, she was quite turned on by the feeling of silky, soft, warm lips pressed against hers. She did, pull away briefly and sat up on top of him.

"Heh, as your most faithful servant, allow me to return the favor~" She cooed, arms above her head, while her legs hooked his thighs, and she rubbed her crotch against him. Under her skirt, her fundoshi barely contained the jiggly flesh of her derriere, as she rubbed the camel toed cloth across his hardening member under his clothes. She slowly dragged herself across the hidden rod, in a slow, gyration and pop with her nubile hips, before restarting the motion. All the while, removing other sections of her clothing.
Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:19 am

Feeling like teasing her a little, he grabbed onto her breasts, and rubbed and groped them as she undressed. “Good to know you never half-ass anything.” He cheekily replied, as he helped undo the ribbon around her waist, before continuing to massage her mounds.

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:24 am

"Hmm... hnnn...." she moaned as he grabbed her breasts, massaging them as she continued to undress, tossing her gi and skirt aside. "Cheeky cheeky~" she smiled, licking her lips as her hands slipped under his clothes to aid in 'unsheathing his blade' so to speak, now that she was feeling it rising. "Speaking of ass..." She began, slowly turning around, looking back at him with a mischievous grin, his 'tent' rubbing between against the fundoshi betwixt her jiggling cheeks~

Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:24 am

He licked his lips as he removed his remaining clothes, tossing them to the side, before sliding down Shion’s fundoshi, and teasing her flower with his hand for a moment, before grabbing her breasts from behind as his spear slowly pierced her folds.

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:26 am

Shion's smirk remained till he felt him teasing her flower, which then her face became masked with an expression of lust! "Ahhh..." She gasped, her thighs quivering. When he took to groping her breasts from behind she cooed, her eyelids fluttering as his hardened spear spreads her walls, slipping into her with a thrust! "Ahh....!" She gasped with surprise, glancing back over to him, her tongue hanging out as she raises and lowers her hips!

Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:27 am

He brought his head to her shoulder and nibbled on an ear, slowly pumping his blade into her. “I figured neither of us wanted to wait any further. It’s been far too long....” he whispered into her ear, before switching sides and nibbling on her other ear, firmly squeezing her mounds as his advance continued

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:28 am

"I'm.. ha..." She began, gasping as she continued to raise and lower her hips, his member slipping deeper inside her moist, tight walls! The feeling of his teeth against her made her wet, and she purred as she turned to him. "...not complaining," she continued after a long pause. "Good to see your 'spearmanship' hasn't gotten rusty~" she purred, grinning as she clenched her thighs and began to use her heels to push herself down, pulling him closer to her, and in turn his spear drove deeper within her! "Ahhhh hahh... oh yes~" She licked her lips, feeling his lips on her other ear, and his hands squeezing her jiggly breasts! Her nipples were hard, her flesh warm and soft as he gripped her pliable mounds as he drove inside her!

Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:29 am

“Helps to have a good sparring partner...” he temporarily removed on hand from her chest, and tilted her head to the side, so they could share another kiss, the hand returning to her waiting breast as he began to thrust with more force, assailing her senses with this multi-pronged assault!

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:30 am

Shion's lidded eyes glanced into those of the Beijionese prince, and she blushed as they shared a kiss once more. His hand upon her bouncing breast once more, his thrusting becoming more intense! She moaned into his mouth, a small trickle of saliva rolled down the corner of her mouth, rolling her tongue along his once more. He kneaded her mounds like dough, and she was melting to his touch! Her walls parted more easily with the increase of pressure, and she could feel his head poking at her g-spot and sending more pleasure throughout her body! Even her scar began to glow golden, as well as her veins as the demonshard began powering up without the release of her neck ribbon. "Mmmm...hmmm~" She moaned, falling into his arms, falling to his spear which he continued to prod her with!
Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:31 am

He took the glow as a sign of approval, as he leaned down on her, adding more pressure as his thrusts grew stronger, her lithe form writhing beneath him. Her walls offered little resistance, yet tightly sucking him back in after each draw back, working together to drive her mad

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:31 am

She closed her eyes tight, the pain and pleasure increasing, her body squirming as he continued to drive deeply into her! She pulled away her lips from his, panting sharply as she let out moans of pleasure! "Ah... yes... yes!" She could feel hips burning from the workout, and soon found herself screaming with pleasure as he drove her mad with lust! Her walls slicker now, and he slipped in and out of her easily, and each time she felt another wave of pleasure! It continued to build, and with enough prodding, burst!
Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:33 am

He rested his head on her shoulder he put his full force into the next full thrusts, his blade sliding easily through her walls, driving to mark her insides as he pushed harder... harder.... harder.... “Hah.....hahhhhhh.....hahhhhhhh.....HAHHHHHHH.....” his breaths grew louder as his spear began to throb hard, until it burst! His blade erupted inside her, staining her insides white as he he thrust deep within her

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:36 am

Balinwulf wrote:He rested his head on her shoulder he put his full force into the next full thrusts, his blade sliding easily through her walls, driving to mark her insides as he pushed harder... harder.... harder.... “Hah.....hahhhhhh.....hahhhhhhh.....HAHHHHHHH.....” his breaths grew louder as his spear began to throb hard, until it burst! His blade erupted inside her, staining her insides white as he he thrust deep within her

"Ah...ah....ah....aaaaaahhhhhh~!" She screamed, releasing as he did, and continued to orgasm while he tapered off, her athletic body twitching while their fluids mixed and flushed down and around his shaft. "Ahhh...ah....ah...." She moaned, face against the mattress and sheets. "Ah.... ha... ahh... I needed that~" She teased, slowly turning to him with her big brown, reddish eyes; blushing.

She took a moment to compose herself, before pulling herself out of him, reapplying her fundoshi, winding it around her waist before sitting at the edge of his bed, and glanced back at him with a smirk:

"How is your energy now, my Lord?" She teased playfully.

Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Balinwulf Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:42 am

“Oh, I believe my energy is mostly spent.” He said, grabbing his sitabaki and putting them back on, then nuzzled at her neck. “Guess I might be able to sleep after all. What about your energy levels?”

Balinwulf
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:56 am

Balinwulf wrote:“Oh, I believe my energy is mostly spent.” He said, grabbing his sitabaki and putting them back on, then nuzzled at her neck. “Guess I might be able to sleep after all. What about your energy levels?”

Shion giggled, leaning back into the prince's arms and rested her head upon his. "Me...? Hmm..." She playfully hummed, mocking a look of mental debate, before shrugging. "well I have enough energy yet to run to the Onyx Palace in Domescadia and back, maybe two times?" She says, giggling to herself. "If only due to my shard," she says as she turns fully towards him, her hands on his chest, pushing him back onto the bed! She lays beside him, snuggled up with her head resting on his shoulder while her left hand wrapped around his back. Her right hand stroked his chest as she lay there, eyes gently glowing crimson. "But I think I'll take a nap, given how much of that power I've used today~" She added, making an excuse to stay in bed with Balinwulf. She nuzzled against his neck, kissing his cheek and snuggled with him, her right leg hooking around his, and she closed her glowing eyes, giggling.
Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum