Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dridder's Web HQ Throne Room

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dridder's Web HQ Throne Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Dridder's Web HQ Throne Room

Post  Yasuyuki Kibara Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:42 am

Kurenai wrote:Kurenai bandaged her hand, and would heal it later with her chi... grabbing the large book and assessing its weight. "It seems then we have a deal. What is my first task, milord?" She asked, hugging the book to her bobbing chest while she waited patiently for her first order.

He smiled. "Kill my sister in law and make it look like the Busujima's did it. Be it accident, or otherwise, I want a Busujima's hand covered in the blood or entrails of my dear, sweet Sister-in-law. I'll also want you to make it look like my brother may have done it, that she caught him in an affair with another noble's wife, that he would have the motive to murder her for her 'betrayal'. Sow those seeds of chaos, and return with the volume in your hands and I shall impart the knowledge of the second volume to you. You have one day to kill her, and three days to return the book. Because of my personal reasons, I will send someone for the book shall you fail to return it. You don't want to deal with my overdue charges, my dear." He laughed, somewhat ominously.
Yasuyuki Kibara
Yasuyuki Kibara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurenai Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:45 am

Yasuyuki Kibara wrote:
Kurenai wrote:Kurenai bandaged her hand, and would heal it later with her chi... grabbing the large book and assessing its weight. "It seems then we have a deal. What is my first task, milord?" She asked, hugging the book to her bobbing chest while she waited patiently for her first order.

He smiled. "Kill my sister in law and make it look like the Busujima's did it. Be it accident, or otherwise, I want a Busujima's hand covered in the blood or entrails of my dear, sweet Sister-in-law. I'll also want you to make it look like my brother may have done it, that she caught him in an affair with another noble's wife, that he would have the motive to murder her for her 'betrayal'. Sow those seeds of chaos, and return with the volume in your hands and I shall impart the knowledge of the second volume to you. You have one day to kill her, and three days to return the book. Because of my personal reasons, I will send someone for the book shall you fail to return it. You don't want to deal with my overdue charges, my dear." He laughed, somewhat ominously.

She raised a brow. "And here you promised you wouldn't hurt me..." she says with a frown.
Kurenai
Kurenai
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yasuyuki Kibara Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:52 am

Kurenai wrote:She raised a brow. "And here you promised you wouldn't hurt me..." she says with a frown.

"Only if you damage or attempt to steal my book. I'm peculiar about my possessions, I don't just hand them out my dear, and on top of that these volumes in particular hold a special place in my heart...they are forgotten heirlooms to my clan, they are my clan's history, present and hopefully, future. They became lost to time for centuries... and it took all of my wit to track them down again, and yet even I do not have the complete set. There are two still out there, blank and waiting to be used... if they weren't purged with hell flame." he remarks, before reaching out, pulling black strands of hair from her left eye and tucked it behind her ear. "You still have yet to tell me how you unveiled my identity, Kurenai~" He purred, leaning closer.
Yasuyuki Kibara
Yasuyuki Kibara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurenai Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:55 am

Kurenai nodded, and... as Kibara attempted to come in with a kiss, she lifted the book to shield his face and hers; acting as a wall between them. "...forgive me, I do not sleep with clients unless its part of the job. Unless you're hiring me to kill you, or you want to negotiate a price for sex, then we are done here for this evening, no?" She asked, poking her eyes from the side of the binding to glance into his eyes, her face blushing.
Kurenai
Kurenai
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yasuyuki Kibara Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:58 am

Kurenai wrote:Kurenai nodded, and... as Kibara attempted to come in with a kiss, she lifted the book to shield his face and hers; acting as a wall between them. "...forgive me, I do not sleep with clients unless its part of the job. Unless you're hiring me to kill you, or you want to negotiate a price for sex, then we are done here for this evening, no?" She asked, poking her eyes from the side of the binding to glance into his eyes, her face blushing.

Kibara paused before he ended up kissing his own book, and chuckled, leaning over to meet Kurenai's eyes; both man and woman's faces obscured by the wall of parchment and leather binding between them. "Oh.... that so? What's the price of sex from the lovely Crimson Ninja these days?" He purred, his other hand upon her thigh, caressing it gently.

Last edited by Yasuyuki Kibara on Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Yasuyuki Kibara
Yasuyuki Kibara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurenai Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:00 am

"For you, parting way with the second volume as well as this one." She explained, her voice partially muffled by the book. She felt his hand on her left thigh, and she allowed such for the time being...
Kurenai
Kurenai
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yasuyuki Kibara Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:01 am

Yasuyuki closed his eyes and snickered. "Tempting, but out of the question." He declared.
Yasuyuki Kibara
Yasuyuki Kibara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurenai Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:04 am

Yasuyuki Kibara wrote:Yasuyuki closed his eyes and snickered. "Tempting, but out of the question." He declared.

"Then you know where this is headed then," She says pulling the book away from her face and stood up abruptly, her bosom bouncing. "our business is concluded for today. You shall have your book and your mark by tomorrow." She concluded as her eyes scanned for the exit out.
Kurenai
Kurenai
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yasuyuki Kibara Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:07 am

Kibara sighed. "Ahhh... very well, all work and no play I see." He shrugged, standing up. "When you are finished with the job, return to the place where we leave you." He says, cryptically. "You'll understand in a minute." He says, snapping his fingers and then... the same black smoke engulfed the woman and deposited her elsewhere. Leaving Yasuyuki alone... or at least it looked that way.

(go here, Kurenai Very Happy)
Yasuyuki Kibara
Yasuyuki Kibara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume No Kyoukai Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:36 am

Yasuyuki Kibara wrote:Kibara sighed. "Ahhh... very well, all work and no play I see." He shrugged, standing up. "When you are finished with the job, return to the place where we leave you." He says, cryptically. "You'll understand in a minute." He says, snapping his fingers and then... the same black smoke engulfed the woman and deposited her elsewhere. Leaving Yasuyuki alone... or at least it looked that way.

(go here, Kurenai Very Happy)

"I agree with the pollywog, that woman has no respect for you milord!" A voice echoed around the room, the cause for Kurenai's warping to and from this place. "And good riddance for her departure, I had to bite my tongue when you wanted more from her, hmp!" The female voice echoed throughout the room, sounding haughty and jealous. "As it is, she left with one of your precious heirlooms, why would you do that?!"
Yume No Kyoukai
Yume No Kyoukai
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yasuyuki Kibara Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:01 am

Yasu sighed. "How about you show yourself instead of pretending to act like a conscience of mine, Lady Yume No Kyoukai..." He says to the air, standing up, and glanced over his left shoulder. "You don't trust my judgment?" He asked, waiting for the woman to materialize.
Yasuyuki Kibara
Yasuyuki Kibara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2