Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Room

2 posters

Go down

War Room Empty War Room

Post  Generalissimo Krotos Mon May 27, 2019 8:29 pm

The Generalissimo had returned upon sending the young Sasha on her way, and immediately called for a summons of the Director of Peace Drafeus and Commander Luwin who was in charge of the Galidino Army Special Forces, 'the Red Scarves'.

He asked for a private meeting, and had the doors bolted shut upon his arrival. The room that had a state of the art holographic lens projector on the ceiling and the middle of the round table that stood at the room's center. The table had chairs surrounding it, meant for every branch department head, Director, himself, and the President. However, all those seats were vacant and only three people sat before Generalissimo Krotos. "Good afternoon gentlemen. I'm glad both of you could make it here as quickly as you could." He says, taking a seat opposite of the two men, so that he may be the focal point in the conversation he was about to part take in with them.
Generalissimo Krotos
Generalissimo Krotos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

War Room Empty Re: War Room

Post  Random Mobs Mon May 27, 2019 8:59 pm

Generalissimo Krotos wrote:The Generalissimo had returned upon sending the young Sasha on her way, and immediately called for a summons of the Director of Peace Drafeus and Commander Luwin who was in charge of the Galidino Army Special Forces, 'the Red Scarves'.

He asked for a private meeting, and had the doors bolted shut upon his arrival. The room that had a state of the art holographic lens projector on the ceiling and the middle of the round table that stood at the room's center. The table had chairs surrounding it, meant for every branch department head, Director, himself, and the President. However, all those seats were vacant and only three people sat before Generalissimo Krotos. "Good afternoon gentlemen. I'm glad both of you could make it here as quickly as you could." He says, taking a seat opposite of the two men, so that he may be the focal point in the conversation he was about to part take in with them.

The Director of Peace, (also known for being the elected Chief of the Galidino Police and Investigation Bureau) Peter Drafeus yawned, looking up at the Generalissimo, on his third cig waiting for the man. "Well about time, Krotos. I missed my golf game for this..." he says puffing his cig, stabbing the cigarette into the crystal ash tray. Drafeus was a 5'5 balding man with chubby red cheeks, a round nose and square glasses. He wore a blue suit and tie and had tired, glassy eyes. "Where's the President?"

Commander Jace Luwin, however, was smoking a cigar, leaning back into his seat as he observed the Generalissimo with respect. Luwin was 6'3, had short red hair with parted bangs with the sides of his head lightly shaved to just above his ears around. He had a long, nasty scar that ran from his right jaw up that missed his eye before continuing up his eyebrow. He was wearing his khaki battle dress uniform with the sleeves rolled above his elbows, his shirt tucked under his baggy fatigues, and had polished black boots with the pant straps looped around the arches of his feet. He wore his rig, with his dual armpit holsters and a loose red scarf around his neck with a gold star indicating he was the Commander of the unit. "Generalissimo Krotos," he says, his voice deep and full of respect. He was a man in his later 30's, and far better shape than the Director of Peace. "If you permit me to speak freely, I'd like to know if we are the early ones to this meeting?" The Commander asked.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Generalissimo Krotos Mon May 27, 2019 9:20 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
The Director of Peace, (also known for being the elected Chief of the Galidino Police and Investigation Bureau) Peter Drafeus yawned, looking up at the Generalissimo, on his third cig waiting for the man. "Well about time, Krotos. I missed my golf game for this..." he says puffing his cig, stabbing the cigarette into the crystal ash tray. Drafeus was a 5'5 balding man with chubby red cheeks, a round nose and square glasses. He wore a blue suit and tie and had tired, glassy eyes. "Where's the President?"

Krotos shrugged. "Forgive me then, Director, from tearing you away from your 'career related activities'. No doubt, one like you has 'many' in your auspiciously elected position." He replied in a sarcastic manner, smiling. Krotos did not like the Director of Peace, and found he was poorly elected and a result of the Galideno City Families... and other such bribery. He folds his arms and shook his head though, to answer the man. "No. This is a closed door meeting. The President should not waste his time and effort on making his appearance for such council." he says. He then turned to the Commander of the Red Scarves, Jace Luwin. He was a man he liked, and saw as a model soldier for the entirety of the Galidino Military.

Random Mobs wrote:
Commander Jace Luwin, however, was smoking a cigar, leaning back into his seat as he observed the Generalissimo with respect. Luwin was 6'3, had short red hair with parted bangs with the sides of his head lightly shaved to just above his ears around. He had a long, nasty scar that ran from his right jaw up that missed his eye before continuing up his eyebrow. He was wearing his khaki battle dress uniform with the sleeves rolled above his elbows, his shirt tucked under his baggy fatigues, and had polished black boots with the pant straps looped around the arches of his feet. He wore his rig, with his dual armpit holsters and a loose red scarf around his neck with a gold star indicating he was the Commander of the unit. "Generalissimo Krotos," he says, his voice deep and full of respect. He was a man in his later 30's, and far better shape than the Director of Peace. "If you permit me to speak freely, I'd like to know if we are the early ones to this meeting?" The Commander asked.

He shook his head again. "As I said, we are all here and accounted for. The Director of the Red 5ive should be here as well, but Deputy Director Stratus is apparently training a new member of the TIRS. I'll have to debrief him later." he says, before unbuttoning his jacket and pulled out a folder. "Gentlemen, I shall be frank with the both of you: this data is of upmost in secrecy and if it falls into the hands outside Galideno's protection... it could spell the worse for all parties." He begins, unwinding the cord around the nipple of the file's folder. "Local activity has made me aware of stolen shipments and anti-war efforts within the city. Director Drafeus, as a man of your... auspicious position, I would assume you are aware of what I am referring to, yes?" He asked the fat man.
Generalissimo Krotos
Generalissimo Krotos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon May 27, 2019 9:47 pm

Hearing that the President wasn't involved with this rather secretive meeting didn't sit well with the Director of Peace. The small man shifted in his seat, frowning, lighting up another cigarette as the Generalissimo berated him. "Hmp. Of course I do! Protection of the citizenry of the nation state of Galideno has been my job for thirty years! I have my top men already working on relocating the stolen goods, and getting them back into our hands! The activity is from your standard hoods, trying to make it big with the Mafiosos and to show they have a bigger dick than the other gangs." He waved off the Generalissimo's concern. "Hardly a state of an emergency, Bah!"

All the while Commander Luwin remained quiet, stroking his chin and observing Krotos and the Director of Peace. Deputy Director of the TIRS and Head of the Red 5ive Department, Albert Stratus was also mentioned, and the hardened warrior was more concerned why he, the Commander of the Special Forces Red Scarves, the Director of Peace, and the Deputy Director of Tenik Industrial's spy division were needed concerning local crime? Something didn't add up... and he had a few ideas why that was.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down