Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

+4
Oromov the Black Serpent
Katelyn Moonstone
Hiyori Busujima
Regis Black-Fire
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena - Page 3 Empty Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Vivienne Wu Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:20 pm

Oromov the Black Serpent wrote:
Ooromov smiled slightly and sat back, his eyes closed. "He anticipated that one day, you would find him, either by coincidence or by design." Then his eyes opened, and a serious expression crossed his features. "But to answer your question, yes. Both your father Galaerion and your uncle Istion are alive, and yes, I work as their subordinate." Oromov replied. he leaned forward, his strange serpentine eyes looking directly into hers. "We, along with a few others are working on something very important, and very secret... I'm sorry Viv, but I can't tell you much more than that, for this is too important. Just know that... your father loves you very much, and he did ask that I relay to you that he is sorry he hasn't come to see you, but he needs to work a little while longer."

She remain stoic and quiet for several minutes, her body not quivering with anger, or of longing. Her face lacked expression as she simply stared at the man before her. Her plush lips parted briefly, then sealed firmly again. Her lidded Beijionese eyes narrowed in on Oromov's bowing her head as she peels away her current taciturn behavior. "Not to speak out of line into matters beyond my scope, but his 'love' is worth shit to me now. He abandoned us, my mother died waiting for him. There was little in the way he could have supported us in that time, but my mother deserved to see him before she passed." she stood up from her seat calmly.

"With my personal life aside, are we finished here about Raichi? Or is there more info you'd like to share?" she asked.
Vivienne Wu
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena - Page 3 Empty Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Oromov the Black Serpent Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:42 pm

Oromov sighed. Of course she couldn't understand.

"It's not that he didn't want to... It's that he couldn't return, for a number of very good reasons that are still ongoing. But, I believe that is his alone to reveal to you. I will let him know you seek answers of course, but I shall not speak for him." Oromov stated when Wu asked him about Raichi once more.

"I wish there was more I could tell you. Unfortunately, the real Raichi never reached us here. She must have been murdered and replaced before reaching us. It is an unfortunate tragedy, and we will be compensating the girl's parents as much as is reasonably possible, but I am all too aware nothing replaces a lost loved one." With those words, Oromov reholstered his sword and shrugged his thick coat back on.

"Galaerion will be receiving a message from me momentarily."
Oromov the Black Serpent
Oromov the Black Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Wu Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Oromov the Black Serpent wrote:Oromov sighed. Of course she couldn't understand.

"It's not that he didn't want to... It's that he couldn't return, for a number of very good reasons that are still ongoing. But, I believe that is his alone to reveal to you. I will let him know you seek answers of course, but I shall not speak for him." Oromov stated when Wu asked him about Raichi once more.

"I wish there was more I could tell you. Unfortunately, the real Raichi never reached us here. She must have been murdered and replaced before reaching us. It is an unfortunate tragedy, and we will be compensating the girl's parents as much as is reasonably possible, but I am all too aware nothing replaces a lost loved one." With those words, Oromov reholstered his sword and shrugged his thick coat back on.

"Galaerion will be receiving a message from me momentarily."

She shrugged. "At this point, I really don't care anymore... its a wonder we survived." she says before adding: "Just tell him this for me: I won't refuse his invitation. But I'm also not the 'little girl' he left behind all those years back. I've become stronger, to make up for his absence and I've kept up my daily training." she then paused, before closing her eyes and smirking with a sardonic expression if there could be such a thing. "You know... yeah, forget it." she says shaking her head, before glancing at the Domescan man. "Well then, all there is left to do is inform the local police to check her residence again, that foul play may be involved. Thanks for your cooperation-" she starts with a slight bow, before adding, if not a little cheeky: "By the way, I think I do remember you now. You're still intimidating to look at, but... you're definitely worth looking at now Oromov." She winked playfully, preparing to make her leave as well.
Vivienne Wu
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oromov the Black Serpent Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Oromov nodded as he opened the door for Vivienne, then smirked a little at her flirtatious words "You havn't changed all that much Vivienne. don't ever change." Oromov said as he then proceeded to open the door for her. Only to stop.

"Oh, Galaerion. I had not anticipated your arrival so soon." Oromov stated.
Oromov the Black Serpent
Oromov the Black Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Galaerion was not looking at Oromov, but at his daughter. However he did answer his direct subordinate. "I have been here for a little while, conducting my own investigation into Howard's death... Oromov, leave us please."

When the Black Serpent excused himself and closed the office door behind him. Galaerion spoke to his daughter for the first time in over a decade. "Vivienne... You have grown much..."
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Wu Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:27 pm

Galaerion wrote:Galaerion was not looking at Oromov, but at his daughter. However he did answer his direct subordinate. "I have been here for a little while, conducting my own investigation into Howard's death... Oromov, leave us please."

When the Black Serpent excused himself and closed the office door behind him. Galaerion spoke to his daughter for the first time in over a decade. "Vivienne... You have grown much..."

She found it a little hard to remain stoic given how quickly he arrived as if they had summoned his presence by mere mentioning of his name. She blinked her long lashes and a part of her longed to hug her father, while the other wanted to slam her fist deep inside his chest. She remained quiet for the moment, closing her eyes and breathing slowly to collect herself, given the unexpected ten year reunion. "Ten years... and all you can state is the obvious...." she spoke evenly, trying to keep her cool like she had in the years since. She reopened her lidded gaze, looking down at his boots before working herself up to glare at his now crimson eyes without tears of sorrow, longing, rage... happiness. She felt a mix of emotions, and the confusing air made it hard for her to continue speaking without shuttering or letting her voice quiver like a leaf. "How about an apology? 'Sorry Vivienne... I wasn't there to see you complete your training. Sorry Viv, for leaving you and your mother, exposed to BTB. Sorry Viv, for not being at your side when they cast your mother's coffin to sea'," she paused, her voice trembling as much as her body as her face twitched between rage and grief. She balled her fists tightly, the leather creaking in her tight grip. "H-Ho-How about that for a ten year reunion? How about explaining yourself, as best as you can? So I can finally judge how I should react to you father after you being gone for nearly half of my life?!" she asked, slapping her chest hard.
Vivienne Wu
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Galaerion's crimson eyes closed slowly, and a single clear tear rolled down his cheek, unseen by Vivienne, as every single thing he missed haunted him, her words stabbed his heart more than her hands and weapons ever could. "I'm sorry, Vivienne... I'm sorry for all that I have missed. I'm sorry for not being there when you both needed me. But I am not sorry for doing what I had to do...."

Galaerion, the former Lord Protector of the Emperor of Beijio stood before his enraged and confused daughter. "An old friend of mine came to me, he told me that the Dragonblood had unlocked the scroll of fate... And within lay a dark prophecy, one that could mean the end of all things. Me, and eight others have taken it upon ourselves to prepare Galiavan, to try and stop this dark future. And to that end, I aquired the powers of a Teronian, Your uncle Istion acquired the opposite, the Hazorian power. And together with the others, we have embarked on a project to protect our people and our world from the coming enemy. Unfortunately, this endeavour has taken up much time, and more... We nine have sacrificed much to make this project viable, and possibly more before we pass on the reigns to the next generation."
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Wu Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:06 am

She didn't notice it with her own blurry vision, but she could feel the grief radiate off of him as he explained himself. She blinked her eyelashes, letting beads of salty water fall away with their rapid movements. "What...?" she asked, feeling even more confused now. "An old legend? Seriously?" she asked, partly skeptical but, her father's serious nature was something she remembered well, and he wasn't the type, or so she believed, to make such idle jests especially given the mood they were both in. "...why, you could've... at least told me. I thought you abandoned us, left us to rot!" she exclaimed, before frowning.

"I... I didn't know what to do when Mother died. I ended up joining the military, then became a police officer- seeing sides of humanity that are almost on par with the demons which stalk our lands at night..." she explained. "For the past ten years, I didn't know if I wanted to hug you or slug you, and even now..." she winced, tears forcing down her soft cheeks. "I... I just... just don't know..." she says, bowing her head, leaning forward, slamming her palm against his left shoulder while her forehead lay against his right. Her palm strike was weak and poorly timed, hardly recoiling his shoulder as she continued to lightly strike her father's shoulder, tears flowing as she shuttered against him.
Vivienne Wu
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:17 am

Galaerion's stoic face remained, yet the tear in his eye flowed. When she was both hugging him and striking him, he sighed, and wrapped his arms around her torso and shoulders. "At the time your mother died, and you faced the fear of being alone... I was facing the trials of Cyrius... I saw your fears, and her death... It amplified my trial a thousand times over... That anguish was the bitterest memory... it almost drove me insane. I wanted to give up, I wanted to return, but I was past the point of no return. When I was finished... I was a Teronian. I couldn't return to Beijio and look for you, I had to master my powers, and complete my part of the plan."

He then stood back from Vivienne, his arms on her shoulders and his eyes illuminated her face. "Besides, Had I returned like this, they would have threatened you just to get to me. They would have killed me out of fear... Even though this is also part of my duty to the Emperor."

Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Wu Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:37 am

Galaerion wrote:Galaerion's stoic face remained, yet the tear in his eye flowed. When she was both hugging him and striking him, he sighed, and wrapped his arms around her torso and shoulders. "At the time your mother died, and you faced the fear of being alone... I was facing the trials of Cyrius... I saw your fears, and her death... It amplified my trial a thousand times over... That anguish was the bitterest memory... it almost drove me insane. I wanted to give up, I wanted to return, but I was past the point of no return. When I was finished... I was a Teronian. I couldn't return to Beijio and look for you, I had to master my powers, and complete my part of the plan."

He then stood back from Vivienne, his arms on her shoulders and his eyes illuminated her face. "Besides, Had I returned like this, they would have threatened you just to get to me. They would have killed me out of fear... Even though this is also part of my duty to the Emperor."

Viv's assault slowly died down, as her hand instead gripped her father's shoulder lightly, sobbing against his chest. "I thought you abandoned us... simply wanted to get away, become a Teronian so you wouldn't be infected with the BTB as well..." she bit her lower lip, tears running down her cheeks yet. Once he pulled back, she wiped her eyes with the back of her right hand, looking up at her father's illuminated eyes. "W-who would kill you? Which Emperor? Do you mean Beijio's or..." she paused and then looked at him with some shock. "...Abdel?!" she gasped.
Vivienne Wu
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:38 am

Vivienne Wu wrote:Viv's assault slowly died down, as her hand instead gripped her father's shoulder lightly, sobbing against his chest. "I thought you abandoned us... simply wanted to get away, become a Teronian so you wouldn't be infected with the BTB as well..." she bit her lower lip, tears running down her cheeks yet. Once he pulled back, she wiped her eyes with the back of her right hand, looking up at her father's illuminated eyes. "W-who would kill you? Which Emperor? Do you mean Beijio's or..." she paused and then looked at him with some shock. "...Abdel?!" she gasped.

Galaerion shook his head. "My position in Abdel's black legions is but a cover. I never betrayed my oaths to Beijio or the Emperor. I went there to get as many Teronians to safety. Abdel is killing them and siphoning their collective essence to power himself. But... Abdel is not the dark threat in the prophecy."

He leaned his head into his daughters forehead. "I wish I could tell you more... but, if I did, you would be in more danger than you realize. Please, Vivienne, please believe in my words... Believe in me, and be safe."
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Wu Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:08 am

Galaerion wrote:
Vivienne Wu wrote:Viv's assault slowly died down, as her hand instead gripped her father's shoulder lightly, sobbing against his chest. "I thought you abandoned us... simply wanted to get away, become a Teronian so you wouldn't be infected with the BTB as well..." she bit her lower lip, tears running down her cheeks yet. Once he pulled back, she wiped her eyes with the back of her right hand, looking up at her father's illuminated eyes. "W-who would kill you? Which Emperor? Do you mean Beijio's or..." she paused and then looked at him with some shock. "...Abdel?!" she gasped.

Galaerion shook his head. "My position in Abdel's black legions is but a cover. I never betrayed my oaths to Beijio or the Emperor. I went there to get as many Teronians to safety. Abdel is killing them and siphoning their collective essence to power himself. But... Abdel is not the dark threat in the prophecy."

He leaned his head into his daughters forehead. "I wish I could tell you more... but, if I did, you would be in more danger than you realize. Please, Vivienne, please believe in my words... Believe in me, and be safe."

Viv remained quiet for a moment, feeling her father's forehead against her own like when she was a child again. It reminded her though... "I'm not a child anymore..." she says softly, before closing her eyes. "I'm a lot stronger than before... been through a lot, and my body is conditioned to handle almost any situation now. But I understand that... this would weigh better on your mind should I choose not to dig further." she says somewhat irritated, but... was also respectful of her father's wishes. "I believe in the truth... my current job revolves around uncovering it. Mind you, one of these days I may end up stumbling upon what you're keeping hidden anyhow. But, I won't press you further. I'll trust in your fatherly instincts." she replied, somewhat cold and computer like, but it wasn't intentional, she did trust him.
Vivienne Wu
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:36 am

Galaerion sighed. His daughter was as headstrong as he remembered, and he knew she would not be satisfied by anything less than the complete truth. He was hoping to spare her at least for a few more months, but it seemed the time had come. He had to tell her something...

"......" He struggled to find the words. ".... Vivienne. One day soon, I will be gone too. And when that time comes, you, and the ones chosen by the others to succeed us will need to stand strong in our stead, stronger than you ever thought you could be... The enemy you will face... is not Abdel, but the one pulling his strings from the shadows, a being who is a player of a much larger game than you or I can imagine... A being who surpasses the War gods, The Primal gods, and even Kraad himself..."

He let his daughter go slightly, his face one of worry and regret. "I had hoped to spare you of this, at least for a little while longer... I didn't want you to bare that burden... But in doing so, you bore a different burden in its place... And for that, I am sorry..."
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Wu Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:07 am

Galaerion wrote:Galaerion sighed. His daughter was as headstrong as he remembered, and he knew she would not be satisfied by anything less than the complete truth. He was hoping to spare her at least for a few more months, but it seemed the time had come. He had to tell her something...

"......" He struggled to find the words. ".... Vivienne. One day soon, I will be gone too. And when that time comes, you, and the ones chosen by the others to succeed us will need to stand strong in our stead, stronger than you ever thought you could be... The enemy you will face... is not Abdel, but the one pulling his strings from the shadows, a being who is a player of a much larger game than you or I can imagine... A being who surpasses the War gods, The Primal gods, and even Kraad himself..."

He let his daughter go slightly, his face one of worry and regret. "I had hoped to spare you of this, at least for a little while longer... I didn't want you to bare that burden... But in doing so, you bore a different burden in its place... And for that, I am sorry..."

She raised a brow, confused. Mentioning things that seemed very beyond the scope of normal thinking for the average Galiavan citizen. She would have otherwise scoffed it off had she not trusted her father's words. "Dad... I..." she started, taking her fathers hands and lightly gripping them. "I can't say I fully understand... but thank you." she says with a frown. "Please, don't. There is no need to be sorry. I asked for this, and whatever happens from here, don't worry. I can take care of myself." she explains with a gentle smile.

Vivienne Wu
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:25 am

"I promise... In a few months time, I will be able to tell you everything. But, for now, I will give you this." he said, as he handed her a small card, with two numbers upon it. It was a pair of personal numbers. "Your uncles, and my contact numbers. You can call me, anytime, any place... and I will be there. When this part of the project is completed, I will be able to to tell you more, and show you real evidence." he added, before smiling a little, and hugging his daughter again. "But know this - I am, and have always been - proud of you. And I have missed you and your mother... so much...."
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Wu Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:40 am

Galaerion wrote:"I promise... In a few months time, I will be able to tell you everything. But, for now, I will give you this." he said, as he handed her a small card, with two numbers upon it. It was a pair of personal numbers. "Your uncles, and my contact numbers. You can call me, anytime, any place... and I will be there. When this part of the project is completed, I will be able to to tell you more, and show you real evidence." he added, before smiling a little, and hugging his daughter again. "But know this - I am, and have always been - proud of you. And I have missed you and your mother... so much...."

She looked down at the card, and then back to her father's now crimson glowing eyes. When he hugged her, she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly back. She closed her eyes, remnant tears rolling down her cheeks. She held back choking on her words. "...Thank you Dad.... I love you." she gripped him tighter and held him there for a few moments before letting him go. "Don't be too much of a stranger... you're always welcome." she smiled.
Vivienne Wu
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:52 am

Galaerion nods, then he reaches behind himself and pulls something from beneath his waistcoat. the blades chittered slightly as they rubbed against eachother and the object wrapped in a dark cloth.

"I have something for you."

He presented the wrapped object to his daughter. "After I changed , I poured all my fear, and sorrow, and all of my hope into this. This may be the last one I ever make. I want you to have it, for you are my hope now."
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Wu Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:29 am

Galaerion wrote:Galaerion nods, then he reaches behind himself and pulls something from beneath his waistcoat. the blades chittered slightly as they rubbed against eachother and the object wrapped in a dark cloth.

"I have something for you."

He presented the wrapped object to his daughter. "After I changed , I poured all my fear, and sorrow, and all of my hope into this. This may be the last one I ever make. I want you to have it, for you are my hope now."

Viv looked at the wrapped gift inquisitively, taking it gently from her father, she unbound the cloth and peered down at the scabbard and hilt of a blade. She looks up at him momentarily, before grabbing hold of the grip and carefully unsheathed the curved sword:

Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena - Page 3 Superior_weapon_skin_14__dw8_dlc__by_darkstormzero-dbc2mfn

It glowed faintly with a purple light, as if it was weaved through the silvery metallic blade. "Dad.." she gasped, blinking, impressed by its unique and otherworldly beauty. She glanced back up to him, blinking again before smiling. "I'll cherish it always."
Vivienne Wu
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:41 am

Galaerion nodded and smiled. "I have infused much power into it. Use it well, use it wisely and with honor" he said, the code he often recited when he offered new swords, and now his "final hope (Saishū Kibō)" was passed to his daughter.

"Hmm... Now, I'll make sure Oromov gets to the bottom of Howard's criminal misdeeds, and try to find you more answers regarding your missing girl, before I return to Teronia and Domescadia. There are yet more civilian Teronians still in Abdel's clutches, and I now work best from the shadows."
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Wu Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Galaerion wrote:Galaerion nodded and smiled. "I have infused much power into it. Use it well, use it wisely and with honor" he said, the code he often recited when he offered new swords, and now his "final hope (Saishū Kibō)" was passed to his daughter.

"Hmm... Now, I'll make sure Oromov gets to the bottom of Howard's criminal misdeeds, and try to find you more answers regarding your missing girl, before I return to Teronia and Domescadia. There are yet more civilian Teronians still in Abdel's clutches, and I now work best from the shadows."

Viv nodded with a warm smile, and took Saishū Kibō with pride, sliding the blade inside it's sheath before slipping the weapon under her jacket and affixed it to her belt. When she looked back to her father, she shook her head. "No need, I'll figure it out in due time. You're busy so focus on the work you have to accomplish. That way... you can get twice as much done. I'm sure I'll get to the bottom of this in time. But I know what you mean about working in the shadows..." she pauses, before, slipping out her family photo she's been holding all these years since he vanished. "Here..." she handed the folded and old black and white. "I can't let you go empty handed." she smiles warmly, handing the personal photo that had all of them: Istion, her father, her mother, and Vivienne as a woman in her teens; taken a year or two before he left to become a Teronian and her uncle discovering secrets of the lost Hazorian tribes. "I want you to have this. I have the memories locked away in my heart, and Saishū Kibō will be more than enough to know where my path lies. Perhaps this will help fuel your goal, as once did for me..." she says, placing the old photograph in her father's hand, looking up at him with a smile. "Never forget what your fighting for."
Vivienne Wu
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:10 pm

Galaerion smiled, and took the photo from his daughter's hand. He looked at it for a long moment. "A simpler time... What I would not give for that moment again..." he said, and for another moment he looked at the photograph, before placing it inside his pocket near his heart.

He embraced Vivienne one more time. "I love you. And I will see you again, I promise." he said, before fading into shadow, and vanishing in her arms.
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Wu Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:35 am

Galaerion wrote:Galaerion smiled, and took the photo from his daughter's hand. He looked at it for a long moment. "A simpler time... What I would not give for that moment again..." he said, and for another moment he looked at the photograph, before placing it inside his picket near his heart.

He embraced Vivienne one more time. "I love you. And I will see you again, I promise." he said, before fading into shadow, and vanishing in her arms.

She closed her eyes as he embraced her, smiling. "I love you too... father." she says, his tangibleness fading like that of smoke, or more accurately like shadow and she knew he was gone before she even opened her eyes. She smiled, holding back the tears now and wiped away the salty water from her long lashes. "...right." she says to herself, regaining her composure.

Back to her task at hand, Viv left the room. She was going to head back to Jemial for the night, and have the police follow up on Raichi's apartment. Something told her she shouldn't go ahead and check it out herself, and besides- it would be trespassing should she lockpick the door. Not that any of this stopped her before, she just got a bad vibe about it, and she knew when to trust her gut.
Vivienne Wu
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3