Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Street

+2
Sasha Simpleswallow
Generalissimo Krotos
6 posters

Go down

Main Street Empty Main Street

Post  Generalissimo Krotos Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:09 pm

The Tenik Armadillo comes to a rest, the bay doors open up, revealing to Sasha Simpleswallow the location she was being dropped off.
Generalissimo Krotos
Generalissimo Krotos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Main Street Empty Re: Main Street

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:17 pm

[From Military Checkpoint A in Galideno City]

Generalissimo Krotos wrote:
Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:She sat there, flabbergasted. Shaking as she held the money, file, and package, it suddenly dawned on her why they were in a moving APC. "S-sir... when you meant I'd start immediately... you didn't mean right now, did you?" she gulped, pale.

The Generalissimo raised an eyebrow. "Astute reaction," he smiles. "I have placed my faith in the right person after all it seems. Hope you had a good nights rest, Sargent." he finished, the APC coming to a sudden stop. The bay doors began to open...

She shivered, turning to daylight which fell upon a cobble stone road. The curious townsfolk of Danton pausing and rubber necking to see why an army transport was out in their neck of the world. She began to hyperventilate, weary eyes wide and her body quivering. Really Generalissimo Krotos? REALLY?! You want me to start this very MOMENT?? Her thoughts kept spinning in her head, and she began to feel faint.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Generalissimo Krotos Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:38 pm

He closed his eyes again and frowned. "My sympathies for forcing this journey upon you at such... short notice, Sargent. However it is imperative that you complete the tasks of your mission as soon as possible." he says, taking back Chesluk's dossier after he opened his eyes agian. He stood up from his seat and clapped Sasha's back, guiding her out into the open Danton air. "You do not have to set out immediately, but you start your journey today. Here," he says, taking a bag from one of his body guards, as well as a Tenik Industries Mk. 4 'Jaeger' like the one she had equipped at the Checkpoint. He slipped the bag around her shell shocked form, and strapped the rifle to her hip as well. "...these should aid you in your journey. Survival gear and camping equipment, rations, water canteen, and other amenities for the road ahead. Also.." he pauses again, handing to her one of the Recon/Corps of Engineers tools, the Tenik 3-Dimensional Scouting Gear. "I'm sure I do not need to brief you on the Omni-Gear's use. Use it to get a high vantage point as you make your way through Amaine Forest. Amaine will provide you with a plethora of resources for the road ahead, as the Beijio Badlands can prove fatal for the ill equipped. Even so, I will recommend maintaining a low profile as you scale the country, Sargent." he continued. "Also, take this Quicksilver, a spare side arm can always be useful." he says, grabbing the handgun from one of the subordinates behind him, taking it from their holster before slipping it into her bag.

"Any questions, Sargent?" He asked, standing in front of her now.
Generalissimo Krotos
Generalissimo Krotos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:48 pm

Slowly coming back to her senses, she slowly turned to him with a frown. "Sir...How did you know I would have said yes to accepting this job?"
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Generalissimo Krotos Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:53 pm

He grinned. "I didn't." he then stood erect, his face becoming stern again as he saluted his subordinate. "Sargent. May the War God's Wings guide you." he says before returning to the Tenik Armadillo APC with his entourage. The bay doors close, and the vehicle ships out, returning in the direction of Galideno City.
Generalissimo Krotos
Generalissimo Krotos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:50 pm

Sasha watched as Krotos and his entourage rolled away in the APC, leaving her standing armed to the teeth in the center of Danton. Feeling eyes upon her, she chuckled nervously and got ready to move. Frey'd above, I wasn't expecting to be readying myself for a hike across the country when I woke up this morning...I'd have slept in a little longer. she thought with a long, frustrated sigh. She shouldered the bag of supplies, and secured the 3D Gear inside before heading further into town.

"I never did finish my potato salad..." she said in a saddened tone, when she almost prophetically came across a stall of baked potatoes and potato bread being sold. Unable to contain herself after her roller coaster of a day, she decided to buy a few things for the road...

Once she had at least a half pound bag of the baked goods, she munched on one of the baked potatoes and made her way towards the West Exit, which would lead into the Amaine.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Ainsworth Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:08 am

Esther Ainsworth, the beautiful Hazorian demon slayer walked the market streets of Danton. She was seeking out a few odds and ends, ammunition and the like before she went out on another journey toward Beijio. She had a day or so to relax before she had to make her money, and shake what the Goddess Hazoria endowed her with~

Her large breasts bobbled and swayed with her step, making purchases of the few excited shop keepers in her path. "Ooo, that looks nice~" She giggled, pointing at a tray of sweet cakes left to cool. She handed a sum of Gilex for a small bag of the confections, before merrily continuing on her way.
Esther Ainsworth
Esther Ainsworth
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue May 28, 2019 9:12 pm

Esther Ainsworth wrote:Esther Ainsworth, the beautiful Hazorian demon slayer walked the market streets of Danton. She was seeking out a few odds and ends, ammunition and the like before she went out on another journey toward Beijio. She had a day or so to relax before she had to make her money, and shake what the Goddess Hazoria endowed her with~

Her large breasts bobbled and swayed with her step, making purchases of the few excited shop keepers in her path. "Ooo, that looks nice~" She giggled, pointing at a tray of sweet cakes left to cool. She handed a sum of Gilex for a small bag of the confections, before merrily continuing on her way.

A heavily armed Galideno Soldiier carrying a Tenik Ogre turned to the woman, his Tenik ZoomLenzez™ zooming in on the blond woman as he impeded her path.

Main Street 37185332481e6e344b5823242b305f13

"Miss... if you are heading towards the Amaine, I'd advise you take the route around the dreaded forest. Sightings of Dridder and other such demonic ilk have recently been reported in the area. If you value your life, turn back immediately." he explained.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:45 pm

[from here]

Hiyori Busujima wrote:(skipping ahead XD)

After another flirtatious session, the two washed up together, and then got dressed in less conspicuous clothing:

Main Street __minamoto_no_raikou_fate_grand_order_and_fate_ser_by_makothesquirrel-dbzfnwu

"Ehh..." Hiyori complained, her chest compressed so tight she had a slight problem adjusting to her breathing. "Olivia's turtleneck is so damn tight, at least my 'assets' wont bounce in my face..." she says lowly to herself, adjusting her top before slipping on the leather jacket. She turned to Jesse and smirked. "All we need to do is slip out of the building. All we need to do is be calm, ignore everyone and keep walking till we're out. Once we hit the streets, well, I'll let you know when we get that far." she explained, checking the windows and looking down several hundred feet to the streets below...

Random Mobs wrote:Jessie the Bellhop nodded, before he finished cleaning himself up, he discarded his bellhop uniform for casual civilian attire. He awaited Hiyori's word before opening the door...

"Well, it looks like the heat has died down since Galideno," came Hiyori's voice as she descended the truck's seat and onto the cobble road. They managed to get out before the police set up barricades across the city, and checkpoints outside of the outlying villages. "but we've got ourselves a journey yet, Jesse." She explained to the former bellhop, holding out her hand to help him down in a reversal that was most adorable. The taller woman smiled as he grabbed her hand and she helped him down to his feet. "We'll have to sell this clunker to a reliable source of mine first. Since its stolen, wouldn't want it to trace back to Galideno. We'll then have to go through the grasslands towards Beijio, or through the Amaine via cart, which is never fun." She sighed, looking away with her eyes closed, looking frustrated. "In either case, we may as well grab supplies while we are here."
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:09 am

Jessie nodded again, and smiled a little. "I have some.... 'savings' I kept from the job. You'd be surprised at what some of these rich snobs left behind, or unattended for all these years. Managed to net myself a little nest egg" He said.

"We're probably better off heading towards Beijio" Jessie replied. "Amaine is not any better than Galideno from what I heard, and are slowly getting worse."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:32 am

Random Mobs wrote:Jessie nodded again, and smiled a little. "I have some.... 'savings' I kept from the job. You'd be surprised at what some of these rich snobs left behind, or unattended for all these years. Managed to net myself a little nest egg" He said.

"We're probably better off heading towards Beijio" Jessie replied. "Amaine is not any better than Galideno from what I heard, and are slowly getting worse."

She smirked. "True, but going through Amaine is quicker, and a direct route to Beijio if not a tad more dangerous." She replied. "Especially on a cart. Given how Beijio still lacks a proper paved road, its better to get there by cart and horse or some beast of burden." She added. "It depends on my information network, but... prepare yourself for either event. It'll either be a quick and dangerous trip, or a long one which will test our endurance." She then turned to the market. "Well, I'm going to sell this clunker, so try not to get yourself lost or get into any trouble." she winked, and began to walk away.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:46 am

"Hmm, perhaps then we should book passage by plane or boat?" Jessie enquired. "I have enough for that and a few days worth of provisions at least. After that, I'll definitely need to find work at our destination."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:51 am

She paused, before turning to him with a smirk. "Afraid of a bit of discomfort on a cart? As it is, Beijio doesn't have an active airstrip, and I don't see an airship that would otherwise take us there around." She started. "Also, being inland, it would be harder to find us a ship to take us to Beijio. Would have charted us one in Galideno, but the authorities would have been on us quick." She replied.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:59 am

"You'd know better than I would" replied Jessie. "I've never left Galideno before."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:17 am

She raised a brow. "Well, I suppose being from Rolan and moving out to Galideno to focus on getting money for your family back there left you with little chance to explore your surroundings. Don't feel bad about it, now that you work for me, you'll be able to venture out more." She says with a grin.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:23 am

Jessie's eyeborow raised slightly with Hyori's suggesive tone behind that statement, and smirked a little. "I'll focus on acquiring provisions then" he replied and started exploring the stores.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down