Main Street

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Main Street

Post  Generalissimo Krotos on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:09 pm

The Tenik Armadillo comes to a rest, the bay doors open up, revealing to Sasha Simpleswallow the location she was being dropped off.
Generalissimo Krotos
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:17 pm

[From Military Checkpoint A in Galideno City]

Generalissimo Krotos wrote:
Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:She sat there, flabbergasted. Shaking as she held the money, file, and package, it suddenly dawned on her why they were in a moving APC. "S-sir... when you meant I'd start immediately... you didn't mean right now, did you?" she gulped, pale.

The Generalissimo raised an eyebrow. "Astute reaction," he smiles. "I have placed my faith in the right person after all it seems. Hope you had a good nights rest, Sargent." he finished, the APC coming to a sudden stop. The bay doors began to open...

She shivered, turning to daylight which fell upon a cobble stone road. The curious townsfolk of Danton pausing and rubber necking to see why an army transport was out in their neck of the world. She began to hyperventilate, weary eyes wide and her body quivering. Really Generalissimo Krotos? REALLY?! You want me to start this very MOMENT?? Her thoughts kept spinning in her head, and she began to feel faint.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Generalissimo Krotos on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:38 pm

He closed his eyes again and frowned. "My sympathies for forcing this journey upon you at such... short notice, Sargent. However it is imperative that you complete the tasks of your mission as soon as possible." he says, taking back Chesluk's dossier after he opened his eyes agian. He stood up from his seat and clapped Sasha's back, guiding her out into the open Danton air. "You do not have to set out immediately, but you start your journey today. Here," he says, taking a bag from one of his body guards, as well as a Tenik Industries Mk. 4 'Jaeger' like the one she had equipped at the Checkpoint. He slipped the bag around her shell shocked form, and strapped the rifle to her hip as well. "...these should aid you in your journey. Survival gear and camping equipment, rations, water canteen, and other amenities for the road ahead. Also.." he pauses again, handing to her one of the Recon/Corps of Engineers tools, the Tenik 3-Dimensional Scouting Gear. "I'm sure I do not need to brief you on the Omni-Gear's use. Use it to get a high vantage point as you make your way through Amaine Forest. Amaine will provide you with a plethora of resources for the road ahead, as the Beijio Badlands can prove fatal for the ill equipped. Even so, I will recommend maintaining a low profile as you scale the country, Sargent." he continued. "Also, take this Quicksilver, a spare side arm can always be useful." he says, grabbing the handgun from one of the subordinates behind him, taking it from their holster before slipping it into her bag.

"Any questions, Sargent?" He asked, standing in front of her now.
Generalissimo Krotos
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:48 pm

Slowly coming back to her senses, she slowly turned to him with a frown. "Sir...How did you know I would have said yes to accepting this job?"
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Generalissimo Krotos on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:53 pm

He grinned. "I didn't." he then stood erect, his face becoming stern again as he saluted his subordinate. "Sargent. May the War God's Wings guide you." he says before returning to the Tenik Armadillo APC with his entourage. The bay doors close, and the vehicle ships out, returning in the direction of Galideno City.
Generalissimo Krotos
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:50 pm

Sasha watched as Krotos and his entourage rolled away in the APC, leaving her standing armed to the teeth in the center of Danton. Feeling eyes upon her, she chuckled nervously and got ready to move. Frey'd above, I wasn't expecting to be readying myself for a hike across the country when I woke up this morning...I'd have slept in a little longer. she thought with a long, frustrated sigh. She shouldered the bag of supplies, and secured the 3D Gear inside before heading further into town.

"I never did finish my potato salad..." she said in a saddened tone, when she almost prophetically came across a stall of baked potatoes and potato bread being sold. Unable to contain herself after her roller coaster of a day, she decided to buy a few things for the road...

Once she had at least a half pound bag of the baked goods, she munched on one of the baked potatoes and made her way towards the West Exit, which would lead into the Amaine.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content