Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Stage Theater

4 posters

Go down

Main Stage Theater Empty Main Stage Theater

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:00 am

Main Stage Theater Interior-sml-800x559

Within the central tower resides the theaters and stages of entertainment, occupying the first 4 floors of the main building. Here one can enjoy live performances while enjoying their meals, drinks and other refreshments provided by the House.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Main Stage Theater Empty Re: Main Stage Theater

Post  Olivia Dragonbelly Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:40 am

Olivia was setting up the stage along with the other stage hands- as a magician she personally saw to it that her illusions and props were set to her exact parameters. Especially since she was going to stage a murder, in the form of a terrible accident to the unfortunate Raichi, whom she would have staff collect just before she was to perform. It would look like a terrible accident due to the rush of putting the show together, one of security's .38's would be mistaken for the prop and how tragic it was to see the poor girl die! Ah, it will be an illusion of such grand proportions as the police cart away her corpse~ She thought darkly, smiling while she thought such evil acts.

It was then she felt her phone ringing, and once she lifted the phone to her ear, she heard that rat bastard of a man, Huel, speaking quickly and frantically on the other end. "Hey, look, we ain't in business, got it? I told you never to call if I'm on the clock!" she exclaimed, but his story he managed to spit out before hanging up made her weary. "What... he's dead? That means Eva... shit." she closed her eyes and sighed, turning to the stage. "At such short notice? Dammit! Ugh... I guess I can spare Arga, I'll just have to use one of the other Dragons tonight. I'll have her go out and clear that place out as soon as possible. You can be surprised what little remains after a dragon's flame. Oh and, while your at it, get rid of your phone you dumb ass! If I get a visit from the men in black, I'm gonna make sure they never gonna find ya corpse - and trust me, it will be painful when you don't have protection against acid like me." she finished, whispering harshly to him before hanging up.

She decided to go back stage, to relay the news to Argayrth.
Olivia Dragonbelly
Olivia Dragonbelly
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:55 am

Argayrth rested within her large cage, which was just for show to keep the staff... at task without worry. Her massive body was curled up comfortably as one could within a fake cage. However, the Lord of Yellow opened her large glowing eyes upon the individual approaching her. It was Olivia, of course. Only she would dare walk up to her cage with such unbridled confidence.

She rose her neck, her large head posed to greet her with both of her massive glowing eyes. From the look of your face... I'm guessing our 'act' is delayed? How unfortunate, I was looking forward to 'pretend' eating you tonight. How odd are humans to find our game amusing. She mentally spoke to the Feniran, which made them excellent animal handlers. As well as Dragon Riders.
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Oromov the Black Serpent Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:59 am

A few moments later, a sight even Olivia hadn't expected walked backstage. Oromov, one of the senior managers entered the restricted area.

Main Stage Theater Krizalid_2001_kof_mugen_um_by_orochidarkkyo-d958kmg

His face was grim as he spoke to the stage manager first, before the stage manager got everyones attention for Oromov. "Alright guys and girls, settle down. We got one of the big bosses wants to talk to ya'll." he said before shuffling back.

Oromov then cleared his throat and spoke up enough to be heard. "Unfortunately I have some regrettable announcements to make. First, just a little over an hour ago, Mr Howard Baracus, the general manager of the Bliss, was murdered in cold blood in the suites floors. The murder suspect, a ms Raichi has disappeared in the aftermath. Meanwhile the events leading up to this include the siphoning of funds through illicit hacks and under the desk deals, and the requisition of supplies through our contacts that have bled dry the competition under our name, which has led many angered many business rivals and associates alike, some threatening legal reprisal, while others got a little more... personal. That being said, we have cancelled most performance shows this evening, including the fighting pits below, while others will be under restricted access. I do not want to take chances, but some of our more... esteemed clients insisted that at least some of the shows that they paid generously for be allowed to continue. Olivia, Sturges, Denning, Percy, your groups will be allowed to go out tonight. The rest will reconvene tomorrow morning. Thats is all, if there are any questions, please ask them now, or report to me later. I will be assuming Howard's responsibilities until I can find a suitable replacement GM."
Oromov the Black Serpent
Oromov the Black Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Dragonbelly Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:19 am

Before she could mentally respond back to her companion, she turned to face one of the senior partners of the establishment. She met him a handful of times, a Domescan who spoke with the aforementioned Baracus most of those times he was visiting. "Miss Raichi?" she blinked, not sure if she heard correctly. To think that squib, that prissy large breasted cow could kill anyone was amusing. If it was true, she had to suspect that Baracus' death was because of a heart attack, but he seemed healthy enough - which made her concerned. Huel just informed her that Baracus had died, and that he needed help in disposing of some dirty laundry he had set up in the Amaine.

It was deadly serious if the Senior Partners were investigating, and if it wasn't Raichi who siphoned those funds, that meant she was aiding the culprit who was. They payoff was... rewarding, to say the least- but if she was linked back to Huel, she'd have more to worry about than the black suits, the T.I.R.S. breathing down her neck... Even Regis wouldn't be able to protect her then.

On that note, why had Regis not informed her of his death prior to Huel? Oromov had said the arena fights were closed down about an hour ago. Unless he was in one of his moods again, this was serious news. After all, they all worked for the crook, they were members of the Galideno Families. Huel's frantic call to her meant that he too was behind the news. So many actors in a play without direction, or was it they were simply all puppets to an unseen hand?

"You sure you don't want one of my dragons to sniff that bitch out? They could use the extra calories." she sneered, now that Raichi was public enemy number one, she could be open with her hatred of the woman without the subtly.
Olivia Dragonbelly
Olivia Dragonbelly
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oromov the Black Serpent Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:32 am

Main Stage Theater Kriz_by_darkstormzero-db5aj12

The eyes of the black serpent focused on Olivia as she spoke up, and Oromov mentally took note. "Unfortunately Olivia, the woman was not the real Raichi Nakamura, but someone posing as her. After Howard died, within minutes, a PI came here looking for any leads to her werabouts. The woman has been missing for three months now, and I personally suspect the woman who posed as out employee was an imposter who infiltrated the Bliss. To what ends, I do not yet know, but I will find out. As to the imposter, she has already fled the premesis. If I sent your dragon out now, there's no telling where she'll end up, and we don't want her tromping all over the city looking for the culprit, especially since everyone in this city knows she is your partner Olivia, and that would bring the authorities right down on top of us while we are busy trying to clean up Howard's mess of extracurricular 'activities'." Oromov made emphasis on the word deliberately.
Oromov the Black Serpent
Oromov the Black Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Dragonbelly Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:50 am

Oromov the Black Serpent wrote:Main Stage Theater Kriz_by_darkstormzero-db5aj12

The eyes of the black serpent focused on Olivia as she spoke up, and Oromov mentally took note. "Unfortunately Olivia, the woman was not the real Raichi Nakamura, but someone posing as her. After Howard died, within minutes, a PI came here looking for any leads to her werabouts. The woman has been missing for three months now, and I personally suspect the woman who posed as out employee was an imposter who infiltrated the Bliss. To what ends, I do not yet know, but I will find out. As to the imposter, she has already fled the premesis. If I sent your dragon out now, there's no telling where she'll end up, and we don't want her tromping all over the city looking for the culprit, especially since everyone in this city knows she is your partner Olivia, and that would bring the authorities right down on top of us while we are busy trying to clean up Howard's mess of extracurricular 'activities'." Oromov made emphasis on the word deliberately.

To this information, Olivia was a bit dumbfounded. The subtle hints of malicious intent that Olivia picked up on that was otherwise covered up by Raichi's obliviousness was accurate. Her suspicions were true, and that the exotic whore the Bliss had hired had been toying with her for the last three months! Such news made Olivia bite her tongue with anger, her body shook violently as Oromov continued on.

Upon hearing the Domescan's words of 'activities', Olivia felt a little threatened. Clearly, the upper management were already hot on Huel's case. It meant she would have to tread carefully now, or feel upper management's wrath.

As much as she wanted to aid in the capture of 'Raichi' now that it was clear she wasn't who she said she was, she had a performance to plan and dirty laundry to be rid of. She would have to perform one of her tricks to get her glowing eyed companion out of the building, she had two other performance dragons she could use to fill in, and would make some excuse to her absence in tonight's performance. Such things happened in show biz all the time, but to pull it off without implication in front of the sharp eyed Domescan would be... tricky. However, illusions and misdirection was her trade.
Olivia Dragonbelly
Olivia Dragonbelly
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oromov the Black Serpent Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:58 am

Oromov then nodded, and said "That will be all, good night, ladies and gentlemen," and turned to leave.
Oromov the Black Serpent
Oromov the Black Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:04 am

The dragoness all the while looked unimpressed with the situation at hand. Mortal politics? Nauseating. One man dies and your entire world shatters. If there was many deaths, then I'd be worried. She thought out loud to her Feniran comrade. She then blew steam from her nostrils as if to 'sigh' and then turned to face Olivia again. So, am I to follow the scent of not 'Raichi'? Or are you going to have me do something else? She asked.
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Dragonbelly Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:16 am

Olivia turned to face her companion. No. The woman who killed my boss can wait. Unfortunately you don't get to eat me for tonight's performance. Instead, you'll be going to the Amaine where Huel has left some 'loose ends'. I'll need you to destroy the contents of a certain cave. I'll give you more details via syncing.. she mentally explained, before approaching the cage, and extending her arm between the gaps in the bars.
Olivia Dragonbelly
Olivia Dragonbelly
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content