Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101st floor Room 2001

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

101st floor Room 2001 - Page 3 Empty Re: 101st floor Room 2001

Post  Hiyori Busujima Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:58 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Jessie smirked a toothy smile at her words. "No, I love all of you. Never besmirch yourself m'lady" he almost growled out between thrusts, before he leaned over her, kissed her earlobe and neck as he  allowed himself to grind in deep now as he thrust.

He seemed like a man posessed now, and pain was not registering. in fact, as she held him tighter, he responded by quickening and deepening with each movement. And that smirk remained... This was Jessie without the confidence issues. He had no worries weighing him down when he was like this. He had no lack of confidence or self esteem, and he certainly would not encourage it in Hiyori. "Never hate yourself m'lady. You have no reason to doubt yourself. You are you, and you are beautiful in your own way." he whispered into her ear.

"Haahhh!" she gasped, her lips peeling into a smirk in return, his breath and his lips tickling her ear as he sang sweet words of praise and beauty. So beautiful were they, she in fact got even more stimulated with his deepened thrusts! She could feel him, all of him, slip deeper and tease that erogenous core, pecking at it with each, wonderful thrust!

"Yes... Oh by the GODS! YES!" She exclaimed, her tone a low moan, shuttering with girlish gasps of pleasure as each plunge began to pick up in speed! Her chest jiggled more, her pussy dripping around his long member and aiding in his swift movement! The grind and twist driving her mind mad as pleasure intensified and her body became intoxicated, wanting... more!

"Hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-!" She continued to pant, her voice becoming sweeter, her bluish gaze upon his confident, smirking face. Her face spelled it out for him without the need for words: I'm falling madly for you kid!

She resumed pulling him close again, her body too numb by the passionate bliss of Jessie's pace, the pain ebbed away into a desire! She hugged him close, bobbing breasts seized by his chest, her arms around his back, digging into him while her thick thighs clenched tight! She bit his lower ear, lightly humming sweetly into his ear with her erotic tone! She kissed the side of his head soon after, her voice shaky, but in a low erotic whisper: "I want... more~" She growled, nipping his shoulder, closing her eyes as he continued to fuck her with such intense passion!
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:19 am

Hiyori Busujima wrote:"Haahhh!" she gasped, her lips peeling into a smirk in return, his breath and his lips tickling her ear as he sang sweet words of praise and beauty. So beautiful were they, she in fact got even more stimulated with his deepened thrusts! She could feel him, all of him, slip deeper and tease that erogenous core, pecking at it with each, wonderful thrust!

"Yes... Oh by the GODS! YES!" She exclaimed, her tone a low moan, shuttering with girlish gasps of pleasure as each plunge began to pick up in speed! Her chest jiggled more, her pussy dripping around his long member and aiding in his swift movement! The grind and twist driving her mind mad as pleasure intensified and her body became intoxicated, wanting... more!

"Hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-!" She continued to pant, her voice becoming sweeter, her bluish gaze upon his confident, smirking face. Her face spelled it out for him without the need for words: I'm falling madly for you kid!

She resumed pulling him close again, her body too numb by the passionate bliss of Jessie's pace, the pain ebbed away into a desire! She hugged him close, bobbing breasts seized by his chest, her arms around his back, digging into him while her thick thighs clenched tight! She bit his lower ear, lightly humming sweetly into his ear with her erotic tone! She kissed the side of his head soon after, her voice shaky, but in a low erotic whisper: "I want... more~" She growled, nipping his shoulder, closing her eyes as he continued to fuck her with such intense passion!

Jessie grunted and the smirk intensified, his face was full of unrestrained passion and desire. "As you wish, M'lady" he replied his voice hoarse, before he leaned down and started sucking her nipples, the very assets Hiyori cursed earlier, and provided her with extra stimulation to the very breasts she lambasted as a hindrance. And the irony was not lost on Jessie, who chuckled lightly against her flesh. Meanwhile, the new angle saw to it that his ramrod cock was rubbing her inner walls in different spots from before. In fact the crown of his bellhead was scraping against her frontal walls, running the crown over her g-spot intentionally like a jackhammer sliding along it, sending jolts of pleasure through his shaft, and he had no doubt entire surges through her right through her spine.

Jessie was perspirating now, his body was heating up and he showed no signs of fatigue or slowing down, his hips now seemed like pistons, as he drove himself with near wild abandon. "Hnnnnn... H-Hiyori... I'm getting close...." he muttered into her left nipple.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:55 am

Random Mobs wrote:

Jessie grunted and the smirk intensified, his face was full of unrestrained passion and desire. "As you wish, M'lady" he replied his voice hoarse, before he leaned down and started sucking her nipples, the very assets Hiyori cursed earlier, and provided her with extra stimulation to the very breasts she lambasted as a hindrance. And the irony was not lost on Jessie, who chuckled lightly against her flesh. Meanwhile, the new angle saw to it that his ramrod cock was rubbing her inner walls in different spots from before. In fact the crown of his bellhead was scraping against her frontal walls, running the crown over her g-spot intentionally like a jackhammer sliding along it, sending jolts of pleasure through his shaft, and he had no doubt entire surges through her right through her spine.

Jessie was perspirating now, his body was heating up and he showed no signs of fatigue or slowing down, his hips now seemed like pistons, as he drove himself with near wild abandon. "Hnnnnn... H-Hiyori... I'm getting close...." he muttered into her left nipple.

"Yes!" she screamed, though it could only be heard by the mating pair. Her body felt jolted, his new erotic movements making her pelvis strain! Pleasure erupted through her entire body, her glistening body gleaming in the low lighting. Their combined warmth fogged up the nearby mirror like tray she had used to deliver Howard's drink, and even to some of the nearby windows. "Jessie..." she gasped, biting her lower lip, feeling him suckle her breast, while her sex was penetrated by his electrifying cock. Sensory overload was unbearable for Hiyori, and she held his head against her breasts again, like before, but without the intent of knocking him out this time! Smothering him just enough, her body unable to hold back either, keeping this long to keep from cumming like a mad beast in heat! "Kid... I-I!" she gasped, her soft bosom entrapping his head her body pushing weakly against him, her muscles sapping of energy as she rubbed her abs against his naval, her thighs smacking his hips, her toes and fingers curling as his beautiful man-stick forced against her g-spot to the point where she could do nothing but cum! "Ahaaaaa~<3!" she gasped, a low, sexy whine!

Her womanly fluids flushed over his member, her body feeling absolutely encompassed by a glowing warm flow of energy that made her quiver as she orgasms... and orgasms! She hadn't felt so beautiful, so loved in a long time, her body giving in to absolute pleasure as her pussy flows, hips still gyrating to make full use of the pure bliss radiating throughout her body! Weakly, she continued to pump her knees, pull him and cum! "Almost...there...." she gasped, her body still caught in the erotic rhythm, not wanting to stop till he couldn't hold back any longer!
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:18 am

Hiyori Busujima wrote:"Yes!" she screamed, though it could only be heard by the mating pair. Her body felt jolted, his new erotic movements making her pelvis strain! Pleasure erupted through her entire body, her glistening body gleaming in the low lighting. Their combined warmth fogged up the nearby mirror like tray she had used to deliver Howard's drink, and even to some of the nearby windows. "Jessie..." she gasped, biting her lower lip, feeling him suckle her breast, while her sex was penetrated by his electrifying cock. Sensory overload was unbearable for Hiyori, and she held his head against her breasts again, like before, but without the intent of knocking him out this time! Smothering him just enough, her body unable to hold back either, keeping this long to keep from cumming like a mad beast in heat! "Kid... I-I!" she gasped, her soft bosom entrapping his head her body pushing weakly against him, her muscles sapping of energy as she  rubbed her abs against his naval, her thighs smacking his hips, her toes and fingers curling as his beautiful man-stick forced against her g-spot to the point where she could do nothing but cum! "Ahaaaaa~<3!" she gasped, a low, sexy whine!

Her womanly fluids flushed over his member, her body feeling absolutely encompassed by a glowing warm flow of energy that made her quiver as she orgasms... and orgasms! She hadn't felt so beautiful, so loved in a long time, her body giving in to absolute pleasure as her pussy flows, hips still gyrating to make full use of the pure bliss radiating throughout her body! Weakly, she continued to pump her knees, pull him and cum! "Almost...there...." she gasped, her body still caught in the erotic rhythm, not wanting to stop till he couldn't hold back any longer!

Jessie's motions became ever more insistent, his lips and tongue rolled the hard nipple in his mouth even as his breath got caught up as Hiyori gasped out. When her body locked up and shuddered, that was it for Jessie, as he dove in one last time, and his back arched, his body shuddered as he came hard and fired his load into the shivering woman, his earlier worry completely abandoned in the heat of the moment. He growled out his orgasm against her tender breast flesh, his voice vibrating her soft tit and hard nipple as his twitching jerk signalled every salvo he shot until he had finished nutting. Hiyori seemed locked around his head and had no intention of letting him go, as her own body twitched in the afterglow, so with a murmur, he simply collapsed down, not caring wether or not his nostrils could catch a full breath, and there he stayed listening to her still racing heartbeat.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:54 am

Hiyori felt his warmth enter her, his discharge complete. She writhed for a moment or two longer, before relaxing, simply breathing in shallow, low moans. Oh Gods... you blessed this boy with a fucking lance! her mind screamed, her features glowing, though perspired. She wiped her half damp bangs from her brow, feeling his beating heart against her chest, his head resting atop her breast.

She slowly turned, moving him so they lay side by side, naked and perspired. She lifted his head, smiling, kissing his upper lip briefly before sitting somewhat up:

101st floor Room 2001 - Page 3 Yande_re_381067_sample_fate_grand_order_minamoto_n_by_akiyamamoto77-dbhpek7

"So... how was it? You're first time with a real woman~" the Beijionese Noble giggled. "Before you answer, just know kid, no... Jessie.." she corrected herself, leaning close. "You were... absolutely amazing." she nuzzled her nose against his, pressing her body against his chest, squirming girlishly while her breasts pressed into his ribs, her thighs nudging against his as she wiggled with glee!
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:04 am

Hiyori Busujima wrote:Hiyori felt his warmth enter her, his discharge complete. She writhed for a moment or two longer, before relaxing, simply breathing in shallow, low moans. Oh Gods... you blessed this boy with a fucking lance! her mind screamed, her features glowing, though perspired. She wiped her half damp bangs from her brow, feeling his beating heart against her chest, his head resting atop her breast.

She slowly turned, moving him so they lay side by side, naked and perspired. She lifted his head, smiling, kissing his upper lip briefly before sitting somewhat up:

101st floor Room 2001 - Page 3 Yande_re_381067_sample_fate_grand_order_minamoto_n_by_akiyamamoto77-dbhpek7

"So... how was it? You're first time with a real woman~" the Beijionese Noble giggled. "Before you answer, just know kid, no... Jessie.." she corrected herself, leaning close. "You were... absolutely amazing." she nuzzled her nose against his, pressing her body against his chest, squirming girlishly while her breasts pressed into his ribs, her thighs nudging against his as she wiggled with glee!

As Jessie caught his breath, a large grin plastered on his features as hiyori spoke to him, asking him how he enjoyed the experience and praising his budding abilities. "M'Lady, I think the best way to describe that would be, it was an adventure worthy of legend and song, because we sang it's praises to the tops of these towers. Heh! Thank you for that, it was the most unique experience I've ever had."

he slicked his perspired hair backwards out of his eyes as Hiyori snuggled into him, and for the moment Jessie was content. "We may need to shower before we leave this room. Fortunately, these rooms are.... well equipped with baths and showers." Jessie remarked with a half smirk.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:45 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Hiyori Busujima wrote:Hiyori felt his warmth enter her, his discharge complete. She writhed for a moment or two longer, before relaxing, simply breathing in shallow, low moans. Oh Gods... you blessed this boy with a fucking lance! her mind screamed, her features glowing, though perspired. She wiped her half damp bangs from her brow, feeling his beating heart against her chest, his head resting atop her breast.

As Jessie caught his breath, a large grin plastered on his features as hiyori spoke to him, asking him how he enjoyed the experience and praising his budding abilities. "M'Lady, I think the best way to describe that would be, it was an adventure worthy of legend and song, because we sang it's praises to the tops of these towers. Heh! Thank you for that, it was the most unique experience I've ever had."

he slicked his perspired hair backwards out of his eyes as Hiyori snuggled into him, and for the moment Jessie was content. "We may need to shower before we leave this room. Fortunately, these rooms are.... well equipped with baths and showers." Jessie remarked with a half smirk.

Hiyori agreed silently, nodding cutely. She looked at her perspired, naked body with a smile still upon her face. "It would be more efficient if we took one together. I get a sense that we may want to leave the Bliss very soon." she says with a light tone, yet that last line was still rather ominous. She turned to him, placing a hand upon his chest, her massive tits pressed against his shoulder as she leaned close to him. "You are coming with me, aren't you? I'm not sure how aware you are of the trouble I may be in, but I don't want you to suffer for it. I insist, you should leave with me. If money or a job is an issue, then worry not, I am a Busujima~" she paused, holding her hand against her heart, her breast jiggling as she recited in a stereotypical noble fashion: "My pull is second to that of the Emperor's, I can do just about anything I please." It was a bit snooty, but she was serious on the remark. With her word, Jessie would be an equal in her country before he even step into it.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:09 am

Hiyori Busujima wrote:Hiyori agreed silently, nodding cutely. She looked at her perspired, naked body with a smile still upon her face. "It would be more efficient if we took one together. I get a sense that we may want to leave the Bliss very soon." she says with a light tone, yet that last line was still rather ominous. She turned to him, placing a hand upon his chest, her massive tits pressed against his shoulder as she leaned close to him. "You are coming with me, aren't you? I'm not sure how aware you are of the trouble I may be in, but I don't want you to suffer for it. I insist, you should leave with me. If money or a job is an issue, then worry not, I am a Busujima~" she paused, holding her hand against her heart, her breast jiggling as she recited in a stereotypical noble fashion: "My pull is second to that of the Emperor's, I can do just about anything I please." It was a bit snooty, but she was serious on the remark. With her word, Jessie would be an equal in her country before he even step into it.

Jessie only hesitated for a heartbeat before he nodded. He had nothing here, no family, no close friends, he was alone in an underpaid job and a sparse appartment in the slums. he was disposable as far as Howard's ilk were concerned, even if the higher ups didn't know of what he was doing. The only thing he was truly worried about was being an easily exploitable target to get to her. He didn't want to be her weakness - but that was a point to raise at another time, when they were not in immediate danger.

He grabbed several towels and toiletries, and showed Hiyori into the bathrooms. "Well, as long as danger isn't imminent, there's no reason not to take a good bath at the Bliss' expense. After all, they at least owe us that much backpay for all the work we did." he answered, with a slight grin.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:19 am

Random Mobs wrote:

Jessie only hesitated for a heartbeat before he nodded. He had nothing here, no family, no close friends, he was alone in an underpaid job and a sparse appartment in the slums. he was disposable as far as Howard's ilk were concerned, even if the higher ups didn't know of what he was doing. The only thing he was truly worried about was being an easily exploitable target to get to her. He didn't want to be her weakness - but that was a point to raise at another time, when they were not in immediate danger.

He grabbed several towels and toiletries, and showed Hiyori into the bathrooms. "Well, as long as danger isn't imminent, there's no reason not to take a good bath at the Bliss' expense. After all, they at least owe us that much backpay for all the work we did." he answered, with a slight grin.

She smiled at his silent nod of agreement. Before allowing him up, she kissed his cheek warmly, then followed after him. Her long legs felt the cool air of the room as she stood at his side, following Jessie to the bathroom. "I sense we are yet safe, but the tension in the air is somewhat fickle, it could change at any point. But..." she suddenly turned to him, her hands around the frame of the door leading into the bathroom, blocking him off. "...you have a very good point. I feel as though we should make use of all our lovely employers had to offer us. But-"

101st floor Room 2001 - Page 3 Tumblr_osliz4oiik1uxk468o1_1280_by_akiyamamoto77-dbhpees

She looked a little nervous oddly, considering what they just did. "You'll need to pay a toll before you may enter here sir~" she teased, winking at him.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:29 am

Jessie smirked again as he was half tempted to drop the towels and just go at it again, but this time he played it coy a little.

"And which part of the toll shall I pay first?" he asked slightly cheekily.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:43 am

Hiyori smirked. "Playing coy now, eh? Cute." She lowered her head a little, her eyes focused on his. "You may start with my lips," She then manipulated her hands down and around, groping herself and slipping her hand around her crotch for emphasis:

101st floor Room 2001 - Page 3 8af40dc253eb64b62ab2efec70c1a1d0_by_akiyamamoto77-db40ksg

"then work your way down~" She purred, salaciously.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:18 pm

(skipping ahead XD)

After another flirtatious session, the two washed up together, and then got dressed in less conspicuous clothing:

101st floor Room 2001 - Page 3 __minamoto_no_raikou_fate_grand_order_and_fate_ser_by_makothesquirrel-dbzfnwu

"Ehh..." Hiyori complained, her chest compressed so tight she had a slight problem adjusting to her breathing. "Olivia's turtleneck is so damn tight, at least my 'assets' wont bounce in my face..." she says lowly to herself, adjusting her top before slipping on the leather jacket. She turned to Jesse and smirked. "All we need to do is slip out of the building. All we need to do is be calm, ignore everyone and keep walking till we're out. Once we hit the streets, well, I'll let you know when we get that far." she explained, checking the windows and looking down several hundred feet to the streets below...
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:11 am

Jessie the Bellhop nodded, before he finished cleaning himself up, he discarded his bellhop uniform for casual civilian attire. He awaited Hiyori's word before opening the door...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:47 pm

Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal