Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

198th floor - hallway

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

198th floor - hallway Empty 198th floor - hallway

Post  Random Mobs Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:18 am

Baracus entered the hallway of the 198th floor, and closed the door behind him as he started walking towards the golden doors of the elevator. His hands behind his back, and his posture straight as a board. The silver grin on his face as he schooled his features. like his champion Regis, he hated the press, but saw them as a necessary sacrifice.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

198th floor - hallway Empty Re: 198th floor - hallway

Post  Hiyori Busujima Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:21 am

Random Mobs wrote:Baracus entered the hallway of the 198th floor, and closed the door behind him as he started walking towards the golden doors of the elevator. His hands behind his back, and his posture straight as a board. The silver grin on his face as he schooled his features. like his champion Regis, he hated the press, but saw them as a necessary sacrifice.

The elevator doors slid open, and before Baracus could enter, he would be greeted by the bunny suit clad waitress, Raichi. She had a tray with Feniran Bloodwine in one hand, a vacuum in the other. She gasped as the stiletto glass spilled over him. Having paused, her shining Beijionese eyes glinting sapphire as she bowed her head to him. "M-Mister Baracus. I am so-so sorry. I-I-" she gulped, dropping the vacuum cleaner as she takes out a rag she had taken from Jessie's cleaning supplies and began to dab it in the places covered in wine. "-I am sorry. Please, allow me to help."
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:10 am

Mr. Baracus looked down at the Beijionese hostess, glancing down at the wine stain on his suit as she dabbed it, then back at the woman. And a quiet rage built behind those icy blue eyes of his.

"Never mind..." he uttered, before waiving her off, and quickly ducking into a separate suite.

Once he had shut the door behind him, he muttered "Damn clumsy woman!" and began to get changed again, into a traditional hakama and gi top instead of his suit. He pulled his hair back and tied it off as he pulled on the red pants and white gi of the.

198th floor - hallway 900?cb=20130418023044

He looked himself over, and smirked. "Hmm, I could be persuaded to enter the fight card myself tonight... I havn't dished out a good thrashing in a while. Better not let the rust set in."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:23 am

She could sense with her powers that the man had thought about snapping her neck like a twig. She'd have to be careful with this one. She approached the suite and slowly opened the door with a Kunoichi's silence. "Rust...?" Raichi says from behind him, the door half opened. Her beautiful Beijionese blue eyes shined at him, but she looked nervous as she approached him. "Mr. Baracus... please allow me to make it up to you." she says as she approached him, with a nervous smile. "In my homeland... there is a method I was taught that allows the inner ki, or spirit, to reawaken muscles which have been out of use in a while." She says as she noticed his gi was slightly out of alignment and, rather forwardly, began to adjust it for him. She glanced from his obvious muscular chest, slowly up to his eyes. "It's... also quite a relaxing experience. I'm sure you would, be quite receptive of its medical and relaxing capabilities. I can perform the massage required to the entire body. If you like me to prove it... allow me to massage your dominant arm, and then test your abilities. If you like it, I'll apply the massage to your entire body." she proposes.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:35 am

The Overboss, Howard Baracus once again was startled by this Beijionese woman. "You don't take hints very well do you Ms. Raichi?" he said in a seething manner for a moment, but his expression softened into puzzlement and curiosity, when she adjusted his sleeve, and offered to unwind the rust for a fight.

"Hmm, Color me curious, Ms. Raichi." he said, as he raised his right arm slightly. He clenched a fist for a moment, allowing the knuckles to pop, before he relaxed his fingers again.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:11 am

She cowered for a moment at his livid reaction but eased up as he seemed to find her proposition curious.

Random Mobs wrote:
"Hmm, Color me curious, Ms. Raichi." he said, as he raised his right arm slightly. He clenched a fist for a moment, allowing the knuckles to pop, before he relaxed his fingers again.

She gasped. "Oh... this may be worse than I thought..." she said, sounding worried, not liking how his knuckles popped, the sound, though a satisfying pop, also sounded like arthritis perhaps beginning to weed its way into his knuckle bones. Thankfully, she could fix that, and she relayed this warning to him in a gentle manner: "You're bones didn't sound very healthy, Mr. Baracus. But no worries... this method will clear that as well." She says, as she takes his hand by his wrist, her other hand grasping his fingers delicately like silk. "Warning... you will definitely feel... pressure at first, but it will be relaxing the further up I go." she warned, starting with his index. She smiled.

She breathed deeply in, then let out a sexy, cool exhale. Her right hand's fingers began to glow with a pale blue light, and she grasped his index finger carefully, popping it from the socket. The pain was intense, but she quickly healed the location with her ki, and let the nerves relax, using her ki to resonate with his through these dulled nerves, letting energy flow back into them like they had when Howard was a child. She then performed the action again, on the other three fingers (plus thumb). To be honest, there was no need to painfully pop his fingers, but the inner Raichi smiled at each, satisfying POP and CRACK.

Her sadism toned down a little as she crossed her silky palm over the top of his hand, his inner ki resonating with hers and allowing his muscles to feel a warm, yet at the same time cooling sensation as she slid both her hands around his muscular arm. She ended around his shoulder, in order to do this, she had to press her chest against his. Her breasts flattened against his rigid, chiselled form, her huge breasts slightly dragging up and down his ripped abdomen as she slipped her right hand gently under his gi, her thumb pushing against his flesh, while she used her left hand to keep his arm elevated and pointed out from the body.

"This..." she started with a soft, gentle, yet seductive tone. He would feel her hand slip around and over his shoulder, sliding under and around his armpit as she dabbed her fingers against the joints, before sliding her hand from his gi back out. She could see the aura of bright blue power radiate from his arm now, his muscles having relaxed and allowing ki to flow through every nerve in his arm once more, his arm would have felt oddly lighter than his other arm.

"...is what I do to keep my breasts from straining my back." she says blushing crimson before she slipped away from him, her hands behind her back as she leaned forward; said breasts bobbing with a sexy bounce as they hung below her and swayed behind her corset, and at the same time allowed the man a look down said corset. "How is that, Mr. Baracus? Your arm should feel lighter and refreshed." she said with a smile.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:29 am

Howard  flexed his hand slightly, testing what Raichi just performed. This time the popping of bones was merely replaced with the creaking of his skin. He turned from her to the right, and aimed...

198th floor - hallway Geese_wind_slice_by_darkstormzero-db5i20v

He created an energy blade with an uppercut like swing, and he grunted with the strain. He had been out of practice with ki energy attacks, but he still had it.

"Heh"

he began testing the various forms of the attack at his disposal.

198th floor - hallway Geese_reppuken_2_by_darkstormzero-db5i1um 198th floor - hallway Geese_reppuken_1_by_darkstormzero-db5i1uq 198th floor - hallway Geese_reppuken_5_by_darkstormzero-db5i1u4198th floor - hallway Geese_double_reppuken_4_by_darkstormzero-db5i1zu198th floor - hallway Geese_double_reppuken_2_by_darkstormzero-db5i20a198th floor - hallway Geese_double_reppuken_1_by_darkstormzero-db5i20h

He flexed his hand again and turned to face Raichi once again. "Remarkable. Almost back to my former strength level." he said, even thogh he had dissipated the powerful ground waves before they damaged anything.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:42 am

"Quite the impressive feat!" she says as she approached him, adjusting his gi for him once more. "Shall I take it... that you would like to experience the full body massage then, Mr. Baracus?" She paused, noticing some spilled wine still on his neck. Blushing, she drew her face to his neck, her mouth parting and her velvety tongue slowly glided up across the droplets of wine, before pressing her lips against his neck. She pulled away slowly, looking back up at him, licking her plush, pink lips. "It... may take till the sixth match... or longer though." she says with a seducing gasp. She was scheduled to work at the 'Pleasure Tower' right now, but, technically, she was still doing her job.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:55 am

Hiyori Busujima wrote:"Quite the impressive feat!" she says as she approached him, adjusting his gi for him once more. "Shall I take it... that you would like to experience the full body massage then, Mr. Baracus?" She paused, noticing some spilled wine still on his neck. Blushing, she drew her face to his neck, her mouth parting and her velvety tongue slowly glided up across the droplets of wine, before pressing her lips against his neck. She pulled away slowly, looking back up at him, licking her plush, pink lips. "It... may take till the sixth match... or longer though." she says with a seducing gasp. She was scheduled to work at the 'Pleasure Tower' right now, but, technically, she was still doing her job.  

"Hmm, I may as well... If you feel up for it, Ms.Raichi." replied Howard. "How do you preffer to do this?" he queried. looking about the flat. He didn't expect she would want to remain standing for a full hour and a half, given tonights fight card was a 15 match 3 hour event.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:06 am

She smiled. "It is best to lay down. Preferably a bed. What I do is similar to a regular massage... but I will be on top of you. It will require my entire body to do this correctly." she says, using her right heeled toe to unclasp the buckle of her left heel, her left foot slipping out, and with high dexterity, used her toes to unclasp her right heel band. She slipped the other foot out, and was now an inch shorter than she had been a moment before, now standing at 5'8.

She was curious though. "May you lift me, Mr. Baracus? I need to know how your body reacts, I'll be listening for any creaks or pops; that'll tell me what kind of pressure I'll need to apply~" She says in seducing tone. She was partly telling the truth about this, but Raichi was a bit of a pervert anyway.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:15 am

Howard smirked "You are very forward, arn't you..." he stated, before he quickly swiped Raichi off of her feet in a bridal styled carry. "The pops and creaks only happened in my hands because I flexed them often. It was more the tendon rather than a bone issue" he stated.

"Still, cumulative damage from a lifetime of training, fighting and violence does create it's own wear and tear." he added as the gi top slid from his shoulders, and he lay back on the massive double kingsized bed, and lay his head back on the pillow. his bare chest had scars not unlike those of Regis or Valundar. Some were very similar in nature, though in Howard's case, he had more cuts and less bullet holes, as he was not a Blade Breaker at all unlike Regis or Val were.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:30 am

She giggled as she was held up, her well endowed frame pressing against his firm muscle as she leaned against him, her lips near his right ear as she breathed, tickling his flesh as she spoke: "I know." she then pulled back, winking at him before he carried her and himself towards the bed; her legs dangling over his other arm.

She sat on the bed as he lay down, and then, with little preamble, she staddled his hips and looked down, placing her hands upon his shoulders. "Hmmm~" She hummed, her right hand slipping down to the large scar across his chest. Her breasts squishing together enhancing her cleavage as she took a nice long look at him.

198th floor - hallway Geese-kof14-artwork

"So many cuts and scars. You live quite the life of action, Mister B." she says, in a more forward, and flirtatious manner. She began to apply pressure to both shoulders with the heel of her palms, while her knees rolled circles into his hips, her pelvis hovered above his own, occasionally falling just enough to dock against his as she continued her rather forward and sexual animation. "Are you also well travelled?" She asked, leaning forward as her hands slipped up to his neck, her forehead was against his, and her breasts were flattened against his rugged chest with their soft, but tremendous volume.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:48 am

Howard grinned slightly. "I'd say I've been all over the world." he said, before he looked at what Raichi was doing. "I would also say you are a temptress. A brave one at that. Few women would risk Jessica's ire." he stated.

He leaned back slightly and continued to observe, well aware of the woman's ministrations in trying to get him aroused., or at least interested. But he was not a foolish man. To cheat on Jessica was an unwise move, considering the family heads would literally cut him off. Especially the old man.

Howard began to thing... He had not seen the old codger in months now, leaving Jessica to run general operations in his stead, and he had done an admiral job keeping up the status quo. But he and the other overbosses were getting nervous and restless. Especially at the prospect of a war flaring up with Abdel's Black Empire.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:06 am

Random Mobs wrote:Howard grinned slightly. "I'd say I've been all over the world." he said, before he looked at what Raichi was doing. "I would also say you are a temptress. A brave one at that. Few women would risk Jessica's ire." he stated.

He leaned back slightly and continued to observe, well aware of the woman's ministrations in trying to get him aroused., or at least interested. But he was not a foolish man. To cheat on Jessica was an unwise move, considering the family heads would literally cut him off. Especially the old man.

Howard began to thing... He had not seen the old codger in months now, leaving Jessica to run general operations in his stead, and he had done an admiral job keeping up the status quo. But he and the other overbosses were getting nervous and restless. Especially at the prospect of a war flaring up with Abdel's Black Empire.

She giggled. "Well she hired me. It would be a waste to not give you the same treatment as one of our esteemed guests, Mr. B~" She giggled, pulling back, she swiftly turned on her side, her large breasts swayed and bobbed. She giggled, turning her back to him, but he would catch an impish and yet charming smile form across her lips as she suddenly gave him a view of her well rounded derrière~

"If you insist not to put yourself inside me, allow me to at least do this. I said this was a full body massage, Mr. B~" she gasped, spreading her legs and pulling his arms outright, her ass nearly touching his face as she performed a split across his shoulders. Despite her curvaceous and generous features, Raichi was very flexible. The uniform did its job in not tearing, and she leaned forward as her butt pressed against Howard's face.

Her breasts squished well below his belly button, flattening against his hips. She giggled flirtatiously as she slowly crept her hands under his hakama, yanking out his warm, member. Unsurprising to the purple haired woman was its modest size. Most men of great stature were like this, from what she could recall; with exception of a very few. She doubted Scar'd was smaller than this man's. She giggled, and, slipped the man stick between her massive tits. She took her hands to the sides of her breasts channelling her ki into them, like she had with her hands, and in turn, began to stir lost nerve function to his down under~

The pressure applied by her breasts as she stroked his member between her pillow-like breasts while her buttocks rubbed against his face, enveloping his face gently as she moved her tits up and down his cock. His penis' helmet 'popped' in and out of view from between her, and the temptress Raichi continued to giggle in a low, flirtatious tone.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:18 pm

Howard was surprised again by Raichi's boldness as she straddled his head! "Wh..." he muttered before she descended. "Hmmf!?" he uttered even as Raichi yanked out his member and started massaging it with her breasts, even while wriggling on his facial features, making sure she wedged his most prominent features right where she wanted him to go.

Given that his shoulders were pinned to the bed by her knees, his arms had little strength, certainly not enough to move the woman to either catch a breath, or simply dismount her off of him in embarrassed indignation. This situation was a cross between arousing, and aggrivating. His left hand weakly slapped her left buttock in protest, even as his muffled voice was protesting right against her pucker and flower simultaneously through the seer pantyhose and the crotch of her leotard.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:01 am

Random Mobs wrote:Howard was surprised again by Raichi's boldness as she straddled his head! "Wh..." he muttered before she descended. "Hmmf!?" he uttered even as Raichi yanked out his member and started massaging it with her breasts, even while wriggling on his facial features, making sure she wedged his most prominent features right where she wanted him to go.

Given that his shoulders were pinned to the bed by her knees, his arms had little strength, certainly not enough to move the woman to either catch a breath, or simply dismount her off of him in embarrassed indignation. This situation was a cross between arousing, and aggravating. His left hand weakly slapped her left buttock in protest, even as his muffled voice was protesting right against her pucker and flower simultaneously through the seer pantyhose and the crotch of her leotard.

Raichi's eyes widened, holding his penis between her breasts with a pause to her motions momentarily as she felt bliss begin to fall over her in a sexy gasp as he slapped her ass. She half turned to face him, (despite him being unable to see her face). "So naughty of you Mister B-he-heee~" she giggled, as he tried to speak, his lips only arousing her as she goes from giggles of excitement to being full on wet! "Ugh...ahhh..~" she gasped, blushing red, as she continued to stroke his member, rub him between those silky feminine folds. I'm gonna cum... damn it he's gonna make me cum! her mind freaked, unable to prevent her bliss as his lips movement flipped her switch and his member, stiffened, was probably at the same level of feeling as he had in his early twenties.

He could feel her warm lips, and could taste her juices which were beginning to trickle from her excited pussy. He could also, just feel her breath against the tip of his cock as it became dangerously close to her mouth, her exhaling breaths like a cool breeze before being dragged back down into her tight, sexy cleavage. His flesh around his member was being constantly dragged up and down, leaving the woman unsure if she should... swallow.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:25 am

Howard was struggling to not pop his top, this was not the time for this. With a supreme effort, Mr.Baracus' fungers latched onto the backside that was pressing down on his face, and started pulling Raichi up.

"MMMMmphwaaaa! Hah!" he finally got a breath of air. "R-raichi... No more!" Howard said out loud, and tried to lift her all the way off of him. But his strength from being deprived of air had faded, and his arms shook.

"What is the meaning of this?!"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:47 am

Howard's ability to lift her rump was what made her snap back, her mind no longer fogged by perversions, and it was clear that the time had come to finish the job. She paused, before even placing his member in her mouth, letting go of her breasts as she then, twitched her wrists, a needle popping from each of her satin cuffs, which she grabbed with her teeth, before grabbing with her fingers with both hands in unison. She struck the needles into his thighs, disrupting the nerve function in them as she pushed her butt back, smacking his nose with her ass as she leaned and slid back, letting his head slide across her clothed slit, her torso arching as she then wedged both needles between his arm pits with a sharp jolt of pain.

Her thick thighs squeezed at either side of his head, her legs crossing, trapped in an anaconda vice grip. Forced to look up at her, he would see a disproportionate smile greet him:

198th floor - hallway Acbd4ddcfda38f2fe11343410dd6c4ab_by_akiyamamoto77-db4il7x

"What? Not enjoying yourself, Mr. B?" she asked, finally speaking before her upper lids rolled up slightly, the compassion behind her eyes was now a void:

198th floor - hallway Eyes_by_akiyamamoto77-db4mdys

"Tell me... Mister B..." she started, flexing her thighs tightly against the sides of his neck. "So well travelled you have been... you must know of the Hirakuni Syndicate. Yakuza hailing from Beijio?" She asked, wondering if the name rang any bells of the thirty men and women Howard had slaughtered; if there had been any by his hands personally? That was between Howard and the dead.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:25 am

"Hnngk! Hakkk! What *choke* are you *choke doing?!" Howard struggled, but only being able to move his arms at the elbow was a true liability. Forced to look over the swell of her buttocks into her cold eyes, she ask him if he knew about the Hirakuni Yakuza.

"Why? What about them? We concluded our business more than ten years ago!" The question confused Baracus. Was this a move by the Beijionese Triad and Yakuza groups? "You're a Kunoichi employed by those bastards? Then you got the wrong guy. I'm an overboss, sure, but still only middle management. The Head Honchos are not fucking home, and havn't been here in over a month!" Howard spat out as he tried to build his energy, subtlely, into an aura flare to try and throw the Kunoichi off of him, and dislodge the damn paralysing Senbon in his legs and arms.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:50 am

The woman hummed with sadistic enjoyment as he prattled on. "Work for them? Oh heavens, no Mr. Baracus, they work for me." she says, her eyes glazed like that of a stone faced killer. "They've been an associate of my family for two generations, and the Hirakuni in turn are what keep the Empire on its feet through this uneasy time. Having had many of them killed is not only attack on me, but an attack on his grace, the Emperor. So, not only is this personal, this is business. As his sworn protector, the newest lightning beast, I will complete this mission one way or another. You can either be cooperative, Mr. B, or...." as his energy began to flow she flexed her thighs, channeling her electricity through them as well. After a few moments exposed to this, she cooled down and chuckled. "Start talking, anything and everything you know."
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:08 am

"Raaaaggglrrrh!" Howard choked out involuntarily in response to the choking electrification. "Aargh! We didn't have anything to do with killing them! If anyone of us did it, then it was the bosses! They don't tell me everything! Like I said, they've been awol for over a month!"

It was at this point that a hidden wooden panel began to slide open on the wall. Howard twisted his head slightly to see the new noise was one of the guards coming to check, instead, Howard's eyes widened, and his breath began to hitch.

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Oromov the Black Serpent Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:13 am

Behind the sliding wooden panel, a large viewing television screen flickered to life, and the face of someone unfamiliar looked upon the scene.

198th floor - hallway Krizalid_screen_by_darkstormzero-db5i0fc

"I see loyalty can have it's limits" the deep voice of Oromov spoke, the eyes glanced with contempt at Howard Baracus, before they gazed up at Hiyori.

"...."

Last edited by Oromov the Black Serpent on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oromov the Black Serpent
Oromov the Black Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:40 am

"You do know... who I am, do you Howard?" she asked with a curious smile, crunching his neck tighter. "You will talk, one way or another." she says to the man before hearing a wooden panel slide up, her vision following Howard's to the unfamiliar face. "Mr. Baracus... is a little indisposed at the moment, feel free to leave a message. I won't be... too long with him." she says in a playful, seductive tone. "However, if you like to talk to me, give me about... five more minutes. I'd... like to keep this next bit... between Howard and myself." she says, somewhat boldly.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oromov the Black Serpent Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:51 am

198th floor - hallway Krizalid_screen_2_by_darkstormzero-db5vozw
Oromov's eyes narrowed. "I know who you are... Busujima. My condolences on the death of your father, and congratulations to your ascension to head of your clan. I will be arriving personally in about ten minutes. Do as you wish with the failure."

He saw Howard's eyes widen as they stared at his camera from around Hiyori's rump. "Our upper management have deemed you incompetent, Howard Baracus. Fortunately you cannot reveal much with the amount of information you don't possess."

With those words, the screen blinked off and the wood panel began to retract back to it's default position.
Oromov the Black Serpent
Oromov the Black Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:55 am

"Hnngkkk! NNnghooo! Nooo!" Howard choked out even as he was condemned and thrown to the wolves. his eyes looked back up at Hiyori's spine, searching desperately for some hint of mercy, and finding none.

"Huu Hiiii I I don't know what you wantttt! NNNNgh! Hhhhhe didn't.... Tell me!" Howard struggled to say around the thick muscles constricting his windpipe and arteries in his neck.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum