Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101st floor Room 2001

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

101st floor Room 2001 Empty 101st floor Room 2001

Post  Random Mobs Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:01 am

Jessie entered the first room on his list. All the rooms above floor 100 were more posh and lavish than those below, but were also more expensive as a result. Far more than he could afford on a bellhops salary.

Joey sighed as he got the vaccuum cleaner ready, and prepared the wood polish and other cleaners. Fortunately, this room was not left like a pigsty like a lot of the lower floor rooms were.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

101st floor Room 2001 Empty Re: 101st floor Room 2001

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:44 am

Random Mobs wrote:Jessie entered the first room on his list. All the rooms above floor 100 were more posh and lavish than those below, but were also more expensive as a result. Far more than he could afford on a bellhops salary.

Jessie sighed as he got the vaccuum cleaner ready, and prepared the wood polish and other cleaners. Fortunately, this room was not left like a pigsty like a lot of the lower floor rooms were.

Raichi was making her way up to meet with Baracus, roaming the halls with a tray containing a few alcoholic beverages she said she deliver to the patrons up on this level. Each room delivery was another recited line, flirtatious giggle, hand drink, repeat. She had one left to deliver, and that was to Mr. B himself. She was walking past room 2001 whose door was open. Only glancing inside briefly, she paused to double take. It was Jessie, of there was no doubt, she could hear that sigh a mile away. Smirking, she figured she may as well stop and say hi while she still could.

She crept behind the young man, making sure she posed herself in the traditional manner each waitress had to here, though modified. She slid her left arm under her bosom, lifting her massive, jiggling breasts, while holding up the tray in her dominant hand. Her thick thighs were together, but slightly apart, and she leaned towards him a little, so when he turn he'd see her lidded, sexy glare and blushing features, cleavage, and the drink in hand. She then, gently, in a her husky, cool and sexy voice spoke: "Room service. Did you order the Feniran Bloodwine, Sir~?"

101st floor Room 2001 A9f429cfaa58cf890f122944974152dd_by_akiyamamoto77-db40kp3
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:11 am

Hiyori Busujima wrote:Raichi was making her way up to meet with Baracus, roaming the halls with a tray containing a few alcoholic beverages she said she deliver to the patrons up on this level. Each room delivery was another recited line, flirtatious giggle, hand drink, repeat. She had one left to deliver, and that was to Mr. B himself. She was walking past room 2001 whose door was open. Only glancing inside briefly, she paused to double take. It was Jessie, of there was no doubt, she could hear that sigh a mile away. Smirking, she figured she may as well stop and say hi while she still could.

She crept behind the young man, making sure she posed herself in the traditional manner each waitress had to here, though modified. She slid her left arm under her bosom, lifting her massive, jiggling breasts, while holding up the tray in her dominant hand. Her thick thighs were together, but slightly apart, and she leaned towards him a little, so when he turn he'd see her lidded, sexy glare and blushing features, cleavage, and the drink in hand. She then, gently, in a her husky, cool and sexy voice spoke: "Room service. Did you order the Feniran Bloodwine, Sir~?"

Jessie the bellhop literally jumped back. "GAH! Raichi! Don't scare the holy hell out of me like that!" he said. "I almost swung the vaccuum at you!" his said rather hoarsely as he tried to regain his breath. "I forgot to put the cleaning sign out front didn't I?" se finally said sheepishly., before his eyes looked her over once, and began to blush.

"Sorry... I uh... I guess I'd better get back to it... Manager said I have to clean floors 101 through 125 before the afternoon rush." Jessie stammered, before fiddling with the switch to the vaccuum to restart cleaning.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:32 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Hiyori Busujima wrote:Raichi was making her way up to meet with Baracus, roaming the halls with a tray containing a few alcoholic beverages she said she deliver to the patrons up on this level. Each room delivery was another recited line, flirtatious giggle, hand drink, repeat. She had one left to deliver, and that was to Mr. B himself. She was walking past room 2001 whose door was open. Only glancing inside briefly, she paused to double take. It was Jessie, of there was no doubt, she could hear that sigh a mile away. Smirking, she figured she may as well stop and say hi while she still could.

Jessie the bellhop literally jumped back. "GAH! Raichi! Don't scare the holy hell out of me like that!" he said. "I almost swung the vaccuum at you!" his said rather hoarsely as he tried to regain his breath. "I forgot to put the cleaning sign out front didn't I?" se finally said sheepishly., before his eyes looked her over once, and began to blush.

She giggled. He was such an adorable kid. "Sorry, I couldn't help it. You were just too easy of a target." she continued to giggle. Nah, I would have just blocked it silly. She found his sheepish response just as cute, and his eyes looking her over before his face became scarlet.

Random Mobs wrote:
"Sorry... I uh... I guess I'd better get back to it... Manager said I have to clean floors 101 through 125 before the afternoon rush." Jessie stammered, before fiddling with the switch to the vaccuum to restart cleaning.

She turned to the door, and the tray in hand, before smiling. You know... I'm curious. she thought, looking back at him with blushed features. She set the tray down on an end stand as he turned on the vacuum, and grabbed his keys. She tossed the keys out into the hall, and with one of her long, sexy legs she slowly closed the door.

Click~

Resonated the rooms loud dead bolt lock and door lock. "Jessie..." she called to him, a half smile upon her face. "I'd... like to talk with you. Did you hear that I'm leaving the Bliss?" She asked, in a serious but light tone like she usually used when she spoke to him.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:44 am

The vaccuum stopped again as Jessie looked up at Raichi with some socked puzzlement. "No, nobody tells me anything in this place. You're really leaving? I mean, I know the job sucks, but it pays better than most menial jobs out there.... Tenik and the goverment pays like ass!"

He dropped the vaccuum on the ground and hugged Raichi. "I'll miss you... Your the only one in this entire dump that didn't treat me like a piece of shit.... And I appreciate it." Jessie said, before stepping back a little.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:10 am

Random Mobs wrote:The vaccuum stopped again as Jessie looked up at Raichi with some socked puzzlement. "No, nobody tells me anything in this place. You're really leaving? I mean, I know the job sucks, but it pays better than most menial jobs out there.... Tenik and the goverment pays like ass!"

He dropped the vaccuum on the ground and hugged Raichi. "I'll miss you... Your the only one in this entire dump that didn't treat me like a piece of shit.... And I appreciate it." Jessie said, before stepping back a little.

She nodded slowly. "Yeah. Its... just that I need to return home. I have an estate that still needs settling, and after today I probably won't be back in Galideno any time soon kid." she said with a frown. Though she chuckled at his spat at Tenik. "How true you are." She was suddenly taken aback by his sudden hug, her breasts squished against his chest, and his sweet warmth enveloping her that she, herself felt crimson now. "You know... you're really sweet, you know that?" she says, taking a step toward him, hugging him back. "You really don't belong in this shit hole." As she held him there, she looked into his eyes and closed hers with a warm smile. Her breasts were flattened against his chest like soft, wobbling cushions. She then, began to lower her face towards his, her right hand slipping up to his face, caressing it as she brought her parted lips close to his.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:24 am

Jessie was at a loss for words. "I appreciate that... I... umm..." The boy;s cheeks turned bright pink. He had never been in this situation before. He never imagined anyone of beauty would have wanted anything to do with him. Now that Ms. Raichi was this close to him, he had no idea what to do. And out of reflexive action, he began to stammer. "Uh....I um..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:47 am

Random Mobs wrote:Jessie was at a loss for words. "I appreciate that... I... umm..." The boy;s cheeks turned bright pink. He had never been in this situation before. He never imagined anyone of beauty would have wanted anything to do with him. Now that Ms. Raichi was this close to him, he had no idea what to do. And out of reflexive action, he began to stammer. "Uh....I um..."

She opened her eyes a little, looking at him thorough her long eyelashes, one slender finger pressed against his lips. "How cute. You've never been this close to a real woman before, have you, kid?" She asks salaciously. She grins, humming pleasantly before continuing forth with her silky pink lips. The plush petals of her lips formed around his lower lip, locking with his as she ran her right hand around his head, running her fingers through his hair. She took a few steps forward, her left arm curling around his back, slowly pushing him back to the point where the back of his legs connected with the edge of the bed. Shame... they'll have to send a maid to change these sheets again once I'm finished with him~ she thought seductively, her lips only briefly pulling away from his to take a sexy gasp of air: "Hah..." a bit of saliva trailed from her upper lip and his lower lip before she kissed his upper lip, and then playfully pushed him forward making him fall onto his back, onto the soft embrace of the bed. She bats her eyelashes in a seductive manner, bringing one knee and sexy thigh onto the bed after the other. She straddled his his hips with her wide, child bearing hips, her hands upon his wrists which gently were held outstretched at either side. Her large, voluminous breasts hung and jiggled in his vision and she looked deeply into his eyes. "So... how was your first kiss from a stranger?" she asked in a sexy, yet soothing voice.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:03 am

Hiyori Busujima wrote:She opened her eyes a little, looking at him thorough her long eyelashes, one slender finger pressed against his lips. "How cute. You've never been this close to a real woman before, have you, kid?" She asks salaciously. She grins, humming pleasantly before continuing forth with her silky pink lips. The plush petals of her lips formed around his lower lip, locking with his as she ran her right hand around his head, running her fingers through his hair. She took a few steps forward, her left arm curling around his back, slowly pushing him back to the point where the back of his legs connected with the edge of the bed. Shame... they'll have to send a maid to change these sheets again once I'm finished with him~ she thought seductively, her lips only briefly pulling away from his to take a sexy gasp of air: "Hah..." a bit of saliva trailed from her upper lip and his lower lip before she kissed his upper lip, and then playfully pushed him forward making him fall onto his back, onto the soft embrace of the bed. She bats her eyelashes in a seductive manner, bringing one knee and sexy thigh onto the bed after the other. She straddled his his hips with her wide, child bearing hips, her hands upon his wrists which gently were held outstretched at either side. Her large, voluminous breasts hung and jiggled in his vision and she looked deeply into his eyes. "So... how was your first kiss from a stranger?" she asked in a sexy, yet soothing voice.

jessie gasped once he could breathe again, and stared at Raichi's swaying chest, like a pair of pendulums, then his eyes refocused on her eyes, his own were wide and pinpricked out of shock. When his mind registered her question, he stammered out his answer, apparently not realising she had him pinned to the bed yet. "I....I uh, I never ex-experienced a-anything like it b-before." He was nervous, and stammering, partly out of fear, but partly out of nerves.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:23 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Hiyori Busujima wrote:She opened her eyes a little, looking at him thorough her long eyelashes, one slender finger pressed against his lips. "How cute. You've never been this close to a real woman before, have you, kid?" She asks salaciously. She grins, humming pleasantly before continuing forth with her silky pink lips. The plush petals of her lips formed around his lower lip, locking with his as she ran her right hand around his head, running her fingers through his hair. She took a few steps forward, her left arm curling around his back, slowly pushing him back to the point where the back of his legs connected with the edge of the bed. Shame... they'll have to send a maid to change these sheets again once I'm finished with him~ she thought seductively, her lips only briefly pulling away from his to take a sexy gasp of air: "Hah..." a bit of saliva trailed from her upper lip and his lower lip before she kissed his upper lip, and then playfully pushed him forward making him fall onto his back, onto the soft embrace of the bed. She bats her eyelashes in a seductive manner, bringing one knee and sexy thigh onto the bed after the other. She straddled his his hips with her wide, child bearing hips, her hands upon his wrists which gently were held outstretched at either side. Her large, voluminous breasts hung and jiggled in his vision and she looked deeply into his eyes. "So... how was your first kiss from a stranger?" she asked in a sexy, yet soothing voice.

jessie gasped once he could breathe again, and stared at Raichi's swaying chest, like a pair of pendulums, then his eyes refocused on her eyes, his own were wide and pinpricked out of shock. When his mind registered her question, he stammered out his answer, apparently not realising she had him pinned to the bed yet. "I....I uh, I never ex-experienced a-anything like it b-before." He was nervous, and stammering, partly out of fear, but partly out of nerves.

She smiled, a warm yet sweet smile. "You are too cute. No need to be nervous... haven't you fantasized about me before?" she says in a teasing manner, sticking her tongue out at him playfully. She took his right hand, in her left, and brought it to her left breast. "I'm not going to bite, Jessie..." she says in a low, sexy voice. She guided his hand playfully across her beasts, letting him get a literal feel of her gentle, rounded slopes and silky pale skin's warmth. She drew herself closer, her breasts below his chin. "I'll be gentle~" She says in a soothing tone again, leaning forward, enveloping his head with her chest's plush pillows. His nose and mouth locked between the folds of her cleavage, Raichi closing her eyes as she pinned his legs tightly together. She loved the feeling of a man's head between her breasts. The way they squirm and yet enjoy her embrace. She was being as gentle as she could with Jessie, especially sense she didn't want to kill him. She had to time this right, and knock him out (ironically with her 'knockers') long enough till she finished her business with the Bliss for good. "Shh... sleep for now my sweet. Enjoy my scent, and my warm embrace~" She said as if she were a hypnotist, using her soothing yet sexy voice to convey the feelings onto the young man.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:38 am

"F-f-fantasy and r-reality are.... very d-different Ms. Rai... Mmmfff?!" he managed to get out, before Raichi's chest smushed his face and sunk his head into the bed. And for a few moment, Jessie lay still, what little air he got was full of her perfumes, but soon, the air ran out, and he tried pushing up with his hands out of reflex. Only to find his hands licked down by a grip of steel. "Mmph?! Mmh! Mmmh!" he tried to get Raichi's attention to let him up and have some air.

When that failed. he tried to thrash a little, turn his head, kick his legs, whatever he could in a panic, but Rachi's much larger and more well built body pinned him down without any apparent conscious effort, and his limbs began to twitch uncontrollably.

"Mh! Mmmmph! MMm....! mmmhhh.... hmmmmph..." his voice was dying off as consciousness faded slowly.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:07 am

Random Mobs wrote:"F-f-fantasy and r-reality are.... very d-different Ms. Rai... Mmmfff?!" he managed to get out, before Raichi's chest smushed his face and sunk his head into the bed. And for a few moment, Jessie lay still, what little air he got was full of her perfumes, but soon, the air ran out, and he tried pushing up with his hands out of reflex. Only to find his hands licked down by a grip of steel. "Mmph?! Mmh! Mmmh!" he tried to get Raichi's attention to let him up and have some air.

When that failed. he tried to thrash a little, turn his head, kick his legs, whatever he could in a panic, but Rachi's much larger and more well built body pinned him down without any apparent conscious effort, and his limbs began to twitch uncontrollably.

"Mh! Mmmmph! MMm....! mmmhhh.... hmmmmph..." his voice was dying off as consciousness faded slowly.

"Oh? So you have fantasized about me? I was just teasing you. Such a naughty boy~ But let you be aware, and I tease you not; if you stick with me Jessie, I can turn your fantasies into a reality~" she giggled as he struggled between the folds of her breasts. She closed her eyes, blushing red, her woman hood tingling with warm excitement as he struggled and tried to speak, trapped between her breasts. She ground her pelvis against his as she stroked his head up and down between her breasts, pinning him and getting hot while she was at it! Ughhh yes..... I love this feeling! It's... just... ah aah....! Suddenly she was speaking her mind with low moans of pleasure, trying her best to keep her voice down by biting her lower lip, her blushing face only becoming redder. I'm gonna cum at this rate... gonna have to slow down, or I might end up killing him... She thought, and then seized further advances. She began to relax, wind down with droplets of sweat running down her curvaceous features, and she gently pulled Jessie's head from her bosom. He was unconscious, but still breathing. She frowned. "I'm sorry Jessie. I'll be back soon." she says, softly into his ear, hoping he had pleasant dreams till she returned. She parted ways with a delicate, romantic kiss, her lips peeling away slowly from his as she parts his hair. "I'd miss you too, kid. I don't say that often about people, but I swear to Frey'd it is the truth." she says gently to him before pulling away, and standing up.

With Jessie unconscious, the guard dog muzzled, all that was left was her mission target. She readjusted herself, pulling up at her corset, making sure her breasts were back in proper order before unlocking the door with a hair pin, and unbolting it. She grabbed the sign which said 'cleaning in process' and slapped it on the door for Jessie, and she grabbed her tray before hovering at the exit. She eyed the lonely vacuum cleaner and smiled a gentle, but secretly evil grin. Oh yes... that will be useful.

Upon exiting the room and locking it up with Jessie's keys that were still in the hall, she dragged the vacuum in one hand and the tray containing a stiletto wineglass of Mr. B's Feniran Bloodwine. Only one objective left... she reminded herself again, heading down the hall; her heels clicking upon tile as she walked.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:53 am

Hiyori returned, unlocking the door, before quickly slipping inside and re-locking it. She breathed out a sigh of relief before turning to the still slumbering lad on the bed. She smirked, shaking her head before slowly making her way to the bed. She would appear different to him now without a doubt, at least attire wise; no longer wearing the bunny suit he was perhaps the most custom to seeing her in.

She took off her waraji, and crawled over him, her chest upon his, as she propped her elbows on his chest, her right leg bent, with her foot nonchalantly stroking and rubbing the bulge still present between his thighs and under his taut uniform pants.

Hmm... what to do... perhaps I'm being a tad too forward. He may not be as much as horny teen, considering his age group. He's handsome enough, yet... lacking confidence. Sweet though. Very sweet. She analyzed, before removing herself, sitting on her knees beside him rather than laying on him. She caressed his face, whispering his name gently:

101st floor Room 2001 3e6467b25c51d8760289ba698cde5006_by_akiyamamoto77-db6g4k3

"Jessie... Jessie... wake up." she cooed.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:05 am

Before he could awake from unconsciousness, his cheeks flushed when Hiyori started playing with him. Although unconsciousness was no substitute for sleep, the mind still dreams. "hhhh mmmmhhhhh..." his voice slowly croaked and his eyelids twitched.

Then fluttered, before sowly cracking open. Jessie's eyes were bloodshot slightly from passing out earlier. "M...Ms. Raechi....? Wh... Wh..." he struggled to say, but his eyes closed tightly and he groaned. "Oooh.... what hit me... my head...."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:14 am

Random Mobs wrote:Before he could awake from unconsciousness, his cheeks flushed when Hiyori started playing with him. Although unconsciousness was no substitute for sleep, the mind still dreams. "hhhh mmmmhhhhh..." his voice slowly croaked and his eyelids twitched.

Then fluttered, before sowly cracking open. Jessie's eyes were bloodshot slightly from passing out earlier. "M...Ms. Raechi....? Wh... Wh..." he struggled to say, but his eyes closed tightly and he groaned. "Oooh.... what hit me... my head...."

Hiyori frowned slightly, feeling a tinge of guilt for having to 'put him under' earlier. She stroked his head with her left hand, her fingers glowing like they had with Howard, as she relieved his head aching with the ease of simply gliding her fingers over his temples. "Shh..." she hushed him, the flow of chi numbing the pain and relaxing his eyes, allowing them to refocus and eased their 'cram study' or rather, more appropriately 'I just got strangled' look from his eyes. "There there. You feel better?" She asked, her tone soothing, yet low. She moved a little closer, her right hand on his right, inner thigh, her thumb gliding over the top of his thigh.

Her breasts bobbed, acting as if she was naked given the skin tight, individual 'boob sock' nature of her uniform. She giggled, blushing a light pink given his murmuring arousal.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:28 am

Jessie groaned a little, but the pain in his head faded and his vision cleared as the blood vessels in his eyes calmed down. And his memories came back.

"Ms. Raechi..... Why did you... un... smother me?" he asked, now feeling very, very distracted by her caressing hand and foot creeping all around the front of his crotch. His blush again deepened, but his expression was more serious than nervous, unlike before. He was wary now.

Then, his eyes widened slightly as realisation struck him. "Your name is not really Ms.Raechi is it.... I recognize your uniform, your face... From the computer screens and certain discussions the bosses have had months and years ago...."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:43 am

Random Mobs wrote:Jessie groaned a little, but the pain in his head faded and his vision cleared as the blood vessels in his eyes calmed down. And his memories came back.

"Ms. Raechi..... Why did you... un... smother me?" he asked, now feeling very, very distracted by her caressing hand and foot creeping all around the front of his crotch. His blush again deepened, but his expression was more serious than nervous, unlike before. He was wary now.

Then, his eyes widened slightly as realisation struck him. "Your name is not really Ms.Raechi is it.... I recognize your uniform, your face... From the computer screens and certain discussions the bosses have had months and years ago...."

She looked flustered, though smiled. "Oh, yes... um... forgive me. I needed you to stay put, but I... got a little carried away." she coughed against her wrist in a charming, cute fashion as she fanned away her embarrassment. She knew that by restoring his senses, especially by allowing chi flow better in his head, his memories and his thoughts would return as well; including possible suspicions.

She nodded gently, her smile remaining. "You are correct. I am not Raechi. I am... a loyal servant to the Emperor of Beijio. Though my clothes obviously state such." she said with a girlish giggle. "Though, I am curious to how you would recognize my face, but... that is a matter I can ask about later." she says softly, sliding her hand away, gently, noticing his weary eyes. "I... didn't hurt you, did I?" she asked, gently, and earnestly.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:53 am

Jessie blinked slightly at the reply, then her return question. "Forgive me, but yes, my lungs hurt when you did that... but more than the pain, was the fear... It's kinda like the fear of death a Terroronian inspires." Jessie answered, before sitting up just a little and leaning back on his elbows. While he had suspicions now, he seemed to relax just enough for Hiyori's comfort. "Hmm, Lady Busujima, why reveal yourself now? After all this time? Oh.... Wait, I remember now.... You mentioned your father...." and with that, he immediately cast a sympathetic glance at Hiyori's eyes. "I'm sorry...." he said downcast.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:04 am

Random Mobs wrote:Jessie blinked slightly at the reply, then her return question. "Forgive me, but yes, my lungs hurt when you did that... but more than the pain, was the fear... It's kinda like the fear of death a Terroronian inspires." Jessie answered, before sitting up just a little and leaning back on his elbows. While he had suspicions now, he seemed to relax just enough for Hiyori's comfort. "Hmm, Lady Busujima, why reveal yourself now? After all this time? Oh.... Wait, I remember now.... You mentioned your father...." and with that, he immediately cast a sympathetic glance at Hiyori's eyes. "I'm sorry...." he said downcast.

She closed her eyes, her smile faltering. "Heh...heh..." she chuckled nervously, beads of sweat trickling down the sides of her face. "A-again... forgive me. Sometimes... I just get carried away. *Ahem* I... had to be absolutely sure you wouldn't move about. It would've been dangerous for the both of us." she says, leaning a little closer, blushing, then jumping slightly in her folded leg state, eyes large and blinking in shock!

"I'm... rather shocked you know who I am. I figured all you foreigners would have taken my words as face value. Since, as all warriors, we are bound servants to our Emperor." she says before smiling again. Then, she looked down at her thighs, her eyes seeming to loose their gleam. "What I said was true. He passed on... however." she clenched her fists tightly. "...Never mind. You're sympathy however, is duly noted." she looks up, grinning. "So thank you." she says, reaching out and caressing his cheek. "You really are a sweet kid. You've... left a mark on me. So... I decided to be honest with you, providing you with just enough of the truth without blowing my cover. You're very sharp though... again, you don't belong here Jessie." she spoke again.

Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:14 am

Jessie, for the first time since waking up, smiled slightly. "Well... Not all of us here in the big city are brain dead brutes like GM Mr.Baracus is. I can tell the difference between you and other Beijionese ladies. Besides, your hair and eyes are very.... very distinctive" he smiled at the half compliment.

"The bosses and the senior managers had meetings and talked about all kinds of important people back in the day, including abut you and your father, until you disappeared. Then about a month ago all of the senior management departed, leaving Mr.Baracus in charge as the general manager and Jessica as his handler. Nobody knows where they all went. The big boss, Old man Hrothor took them all to parts unknown." Jessie explained.

Then, when Hiyori complemented him, he smiled again. "Thanks... I may not be the most physically capable, but being beneath the notice of the cutthroats has it's advantages at times.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:26 am

Random Mobs wrote:Jessie, for the first time since waking up, smiled slightly. "Well... Not all of us here in the big city are brain dead brutes like GM Mr.Baracus is. I can tell the difference between you and other Beijionese ladies. Besides, your hair and eyes are very.... very distinctive" he smiled at the half compliment.

"The bosses and the senior managers had meetings and talked about all kinds of important people back in the day, including abut you and your father, until you disappeared. Then about a month ago all of the senior management departed, leaving Mr.Baracus in charge as the general manager and Jessica as his handler. Nobody knows where they all went. The big boss, Old man Hrothor took them all to parts unknown." Jessie explained.

Then, when Hiyori complemented him, he smiled again. "Thanks... I may not be the most physically capable, but being beneath the notice of the cutthroats has it's advantages at times.

She giggled, somewhat flirtatiously as he commented on her appearance. That aside, Jessie appeared to be more on the know than Mr. B was. Now the mentioning of the Senior Management, she remembered Baracus' memories of the council like setting he was put under, and of the old man at its center.

So the plot thickens... how intriguing. No wonder why I had a soft spot for you kid, aside from... helping me with my personal grief. She thought, before giggling. "Quite intriguing. And I say that is a worthy skill to have, given my line of work. Hmm..." she hummed, but before asking her serious question. "You wouldn't happen to know or hear about a man named 'Huel' among those brawny brain dead members? A stocky fellow, pretty much a greasy turd on legs?" she asked, chuckling.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:43 am

Jessie scratched the back if huis head at the question as he thought about it. "The name itself doesn't ring any particular bells... but... I remember something a few weeks before hand that the Senior managers were talking about rooting out potential threats - saboteurs, espionage agents, spies, infiltrators and such. And then after Mr.Baracus got the job and the bosses disappeared, accounting said something about anomalous money patterns. Nothing too alarming about that, considering Mr. Baracus had set up... a lot of seedy side businesses to 'supplement the coffers' as he put it. Extortion, racketeering, piracy, blackmailing, ransom, smuggling and distribution, murder for hire, all kinds of shady shit. Which is probably how their web grew so fast, they bought their way into every criminal enterprise on Gailden at least. Probably tied themselves right into every Yakuza and Triad group in your native Beijio because of it. But that also made tracking any anomalous money transfers almost impossible."

Jessie stroked his hair continually as his eyes half closed on concentration. "But it wasn't until you told me the guys description... Half the guys in Galideno fit that description, but... there was one guy this morning, down in the cafe lobby area who was being followed by a thin gaudy looking black haired guy. They seemed to be in a hurry. Dunno where they went, but the looks they had on their faces, especially the greaseball, he looked like he wanted to chew out the side of a tank level of angry. But I was too far away to overhear anything they said."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:53 am

Random Mobs wrote:Jessie scratched the back if huis head at the question as he thought about it. "The name itself doesn't ring any particular bells... but... I remember something a few weeks before hand that the Senior managers were talking about rooting out potential threats - saboteurs, espionage agents, spies, infiltrators and such. And then after Mr.Baracus got the job and the bosses disappeared, accounting said something about anomalous money patterns. Nothing too alarming about that, considering Mr. Baracus had set up... a lot of seedy side businesses to 'supplement the coffers' as he put it. Extortion, racketeering, piracy, blackmailing, ransom,  smuggling and distribution, murder for hire, all kinds of shady shit. Which is probably how their web grew so fast, they bought their way into every criminal enterprise on Gailden at least. Probably tied themselves right into every Yakuza and Triad group in your native Beijio because of it. But that also made tracking any anomalous money transfers almost impossible."

Jessie stroked his hair continually as his eyes half closed on concentration. "But it wasn't until you told me the guys description... Half the guys in Galideno fit that description, but... there was one guy this morning, down in the cafe lobby area who was being followed by a thin gaudy looking black haired guy. They seemed to be in a hurry. Dunno where they went, but  the looks they had on their faces, especially the greaseball, he looked like he wanted to chew out the side of a tank level of angry. But I was too far away to overhear anything they said."

She took what he said with earnest. She was even more amazed, and dare we say, infatuated by Jessie's rather beautiful set of skills. If it was one thing Hiyori liked, it was beauty.

After a long pause, and as he began to look fervently concentrated on the subject, Hiyori smirked. "Thanks, Jessie." she says in a low, sexy tone, blowing air against his right ear, making him turn to face her:

101st floor Room 2001 209043a7217df1d56ff2b6246fd579c1_by_akiyamamoto77-db4ikzd

She lay there on her side, thighs folded on one another, her body closer to his; her natural scent of blossoms and her warmth seemingly radiated over him. She was blushing lightly, smiling amusingly, with her calculating eyes lidded and sexy as she played with her hair in her left hand. "By the way... when I was putting you under, you admitted of having fantasies about me?" she teased with a flirtatious giggle. "I can't help but pry... please, I'd really love to hear what you think about me~" she pleaded, her voice like a low, gentle breeze.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:07 am

Jessie's concentration snapped back as Hiyori asked him another question. his eyes widened and he blushed at her. "I uh, i said that? Umm, heheh..." he laughed nervously. completely unaware he had said that.

"Well, Ms Rae... I mean Ms.Busujima... You were my friend, and one of the few people in this dump to even notice me. Never mind be friendly..." Jessie grew a little nervous. "But... I've never experienced it.... so I... don't have the words...." he said, as the cold sweat trickled down his forehead, his stomach was dong the nervous flips, and his moth and throat turned dry.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:16 am

Random Mobs wrote:Jessie's concentration snapped back as Hiyori asked him another question. his eyes widened and he blushed at her. "I uh, i said that? Umm, heheh..." he laughed nervously. completely unaware he had said that.

She nodded gently, smiling with that flirtatious look on her face yet, and with her nodding hummed: "Mmmhmm~" just as flirty, giggling afterward.

Random Mobs wrote:
"Well, Ms Rae... I mean Ms.Busujima... You were my friend, and one of the few people in this dump to even notice me. Never mind be friendly..." Jessie grew a little nervous. "But... I've never experienced it.... so I... don't have the words...." he said, as the cold sweat trickled down his forehead, his stomach was dong the nervous flips, and his moth and throat turned dry.

She blinked, her expression changing slightly. Not of disappointment, or distorted desire, but of an almost blank, look of curiosity. "Experienced it yet...? As in... you never slept with a woman before..." she paused, before smiling. "I have a full day to deliver results, we're in a room all to ourselves...and so happen to be sitting on a bed..." she began, her right hand gently caressing his thigh again. "Would you care to find out?" she asked, fluttering her long lashes.

101st floor Room 2001 07627756a25176a7d33dd81071b96f51_by_akiyamamoto77-db40jl2
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content