Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Desozir Equinus on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 am

The giant creature chuckled backing away slightly while patting his girth. "Old? No. But perhaps, that is what this business needs; a fresh pair of eyes..." he says before raising a brow. "I have an ahnvee1 for a plump, juicy lady; though fortune frowns on me. I've had the displeasure of going without for a long, lonely month. Management hasn't sent me out, nor have I find a victim worthy of my... peculiar palate." he chuckled, his whipping tongue rolling across his jagged teeth lightly.

He then turned to Regis, grinning again. "How about you? Any special woman you've had a... palate for? If you catch' ah' mah' meaning my young, mortal friend?" he chuckled lewdly, jabbing one of his flabby arms against Regis. "News footage is already flowing with you and some lovely lady. Too bad it was brief, but I was certain it was not that Courtesan who fancies herself a Magician."

__________________________
1: Ahnvee- a "Hunger" (Cajun slang)

_________________
avatar
Desozir Equinus
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Regis Black-Fire on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:04 am

"Feh, news tabloids are about as trustworthy as one of your special deals Desozir" Regis smirked as he leaned against the wall beside the demon of avarice. "I am still dating Olivia, Raechi was an escort who brought me to the arena tonight as Olivia was preparing for her own show upstairs. Howard's booking clashed our times, like he always fucking did." The Scardian spat Baracus' name like it had a sour taste.

"Maybe we'll get better booking, and you'll get some work now that Oromov is here. I hope that whoever he picks is at least decent and competent. Howard was... Well he was fairly good, but he lacked in certain aspects of the business."

_________________

"I may be a bastard, but by blood and by honor I am still a son of the Clan Blade-Breaker."
avatar
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 42
Join date : 2016-11-20
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Reiri Kamura on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:47 pm

"It's all over? Oh fooey, I was just getting warmed up by that first fight too..." following those words was a low, depressed sigh from a girl wearing a school uniform:



Arms folded across her torso, she had been staring at the blood which lined the arena ground with some mild interest, hoping to see more throughout the night; but it looked as though that was not going to be the case in the slightest. She turned her large, crimson eyes away from the arena's ring before pausing, turning her head and meeting her eyes with the fighter from the first round, that Regis Blackfire. Her lips became a smile, not showing off her teeth as she glanced at him with some interest.

He showed off, but I'm sure he would have been even more beautiful to watch had the fighting continued. He didn't even have to take off his jacket, that first round hardly phased him. She thought, humming like a school girl.
avatar
Reiri Kamura
Private
Private

Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-04-17
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Desozir Equinus on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Regis Black-Fire wrote:"Feh, news tabloids are about as trustworthy as one of your special deals Desozir" Regis smirked as he leaned against the wall beside the demon of avarice. "I am still dating Olivia, Raechi was an escort who brought me to the arena tonight as Olivia was preparing for her own show upstairs. Howard's booking clashed our times, like he always fucking did." The Scardian spat Baracus' name like it had a sour taste.

"Maybe we'll get better booking, and you'll get some work now that Oromov is here. I hope that whoever he picks is at least decent and competent. Howard was... Well he was fairly good, but he lacked in certain aspects of the business."

Dez chuckled. "Ah, but someone all'way falls for them, they not always be smart, but some'body often do~" He continued to chuckle, clapping his belly with a boisterous roar. Upon hearing the mention of Olivia the beast quieted down some and snickered. "Ah, Ms. 'Dragonbelly'; our courtly magician who 'knows her way to a dragon's heart', namely by goin' through there stomach! Heh heh..." he heard about Raichi, and the thought of that new girl made his mouth water. Ugh, do'n she have such splendid curves... makes my mouth water thinking of such a scrumptious, meaty meal. You do'n see much Orient's built like her...that be someone I'd enjoy squirming around in my guts... oh yess... yess indeedy!

He almost completely ignored Regis' bit about being better business now that management was here, and once he realized Regis realized, he snapped back and chuckled. "Hm? Oh yes. I s'pose ya right about that." He said in a generic response.

Reiri Kamura wrote:"It's all over? Oh fooey, I was just getting warmed up by that first fight too..." following those words was a low, depressed sigh from a girl wearing a school uniform:  



Arms folded across her torso, she had been staring at the blood which lined the arena ground with some mild interest, hoping to see more throughout the night; but it looked as though that was not going to be the case in the slightest. She turned her large, crimson eyes away from the arena's ring before pausing, turning her head and meeting her eyes with the fighter from the first round, that Regis Blackfire. Her lips became a smile, not showing off her teeth as she glanced at him with some interest.

His large eyes suddenly shifted to the beautiful creature looking their direction, namely Regis. "Mmmm... seem's you got a fan there son. Though... she seems a bit out of place here with that school uniform. Didn't think the local academies took field trips to our lovely end of the pond." he chuckled.

_________________
avatar
Desozir Equinus
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Regis Black-Fire on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:59 pm

Regis chuckled in response "Well there is no accounting for the stupidity or desperation of certain people." Regis crossed his arms and leaned back against the wall. "Olivia certainly has her tricks and treats hidden up her sleeves. But Raichi, she's only been here a month or so. Normally quiet girl... She started getting attention as a cocktail waitress. Still though, something was familiar about her..."

His eyes diverted to a woman who got Desozir's attention. A young looking Beijionese woman in a dark navy blue and black sailor fuku, like the ones worn by high schoolers in Beijio. But it was her eyes - large crimson orbs - that caught his attention. "Hmm, something in that woman's eyes is also ringing alarm bells. Not loud, but enough to get my attention. Still, nothing wrong with living a little dangerously" Regis said as he smirked again, and nodded to Reiri.

_________________

"I may be a bastard, but by blood and by honor I am still a son of the Clan Blade-Breaker."
avatar
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 42
Join date : 2016-11-20
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Reiri Kamura on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:27 pm

"Living dangerously is how I like to live," she replied, loud enough for both of them to hear as she approached, pausing before the pair. "Its why I occasionally come down to see the fights, when work doesn't get in the way." she chuckles, taking her left thumb and parting hair behind her ears as she glanced from Regis, to the Gentleman Catfish to Regis again. "You're first round was poorly matched, good enough for a warm up, but... it was over far too quickly; for my liking anyway."
avatar
Reiri Kamura
Private
Private

Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-04-17
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Reiri Kamura on Tue May 23, 2017 10:12 pm

Reiri Kamura wrote:"Living dangerously is how I like to live," she replied, loud enough for both of them to hear as she approached, pausing before the pair. "Its why I occasionally come down to see the fights, when work doesn't get in the way." she chuckles, taking her left thumb and parting hair behind her ears as she glanced from Regis, to the Gentleman Catfish to Regis again. "You're first round was poorly matched, good enough for a warm up, but... it was over far too quickly; for my liking anyway."

Reiri paused, before smiling. "It was nice to see you in person, Regis." she winked. "But, I've got to fly for now. See you around~" she waved, before taking her leave.
avatar
Reiri Kamura
Private
Private

Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-04-17
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Regis Black-Fire on Tue May 23, 2017 11:13 pm

(OOC: Ack! Damn it! The notification for your post never came up... I apologise. I was waiting for Desozir to post)

Reiri Kamura wrote:"Living dangerously is how I like to live," she replied, loud enough for both of them to hear as she approached, pausing before the pair. "Its why I occasionally come down to see the fights, when work doesn't get in the way." she chuckles, taking her left thumb and parting hair behind her ears as she glanced from Regis, to the Gentleman Catfish to Regis again. "You're first round was poorly matched, good enough for a warm up, but... it was over far too quickly; for my liking anyway."

"Living dangerously eh? Well, hopefully not foolhardy ma'am." replied Regis with a smile. then when she mentioned Seth being a poor match, he had to agree. "Unfortunately, the booker decides on who I get to fight... Lately he has been saving the better fighters for later matches. Opening fights are usually poor sods who don't know what they are getting into, and think they have what it takes."

Reiri Kamura wrote:Reiri paused, before smiling. "It was nice to see you in person, Regis." she winked. "But, I've got to fly for now. See you around~" she waved, before taking her leave.

Regis was surprised by the sudden turn around. "Ah... Oh well, it was nice to meet you too... Ma'am." he simply stated, since she never introduced herself.

_________________

"I may be a bastard, but by blood and by honor I am still a son of the Clan Blade-Breaker."
avatar
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 42
Join date : 2016-11-20
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Vivienne Wu on Sun May 28, 2017 5:00 am

Regis Black-Fire wrote:(OOC: Ack! Damn it! The notification for your post never came up... I apologise. I was waiting for Desozir to post)

Reiri Kamura wrote:"Living dangerously is how I like to live," she replied, loud enough for both of them to hear as she approached, pausing before the pair. "Its why I occasionally come down to see the fights, when work doesn't get in the way." she chuckles, taking her left thumb and parting hair behind her ears as she glanced from Regis, to the Gentleman Catfish to Regis again. "You're first round was poorly matched, good enough for a warm up, but... it was over far too quickly; for my liking anyway."

"Living dangerously eh? Well, hopefully not foolhardy ma'am." replied Regis with a smile. then when she mentioned Seth being a poor match, he had to agree. "Unfortunately, the booker decides on who I get to fight... Lately he has been saving the better fighters for later matches. Opening fights are usually poor sods who don't know what they are getting into, and think they have what it takes."

Reiri Kamura wrote:Reiri paused, before smiling. "It was nice to see you in person, Regis." she winked. "But, I've got to fly for now. See you around~" she waved, before taking her leave.

Regis was surprised by the sudden turn around. "Ah... Oh well, it was nice to meet you too... Ma'am." he simply stated, since she never introduced herself.

"Wow, women seem to draw to you like a moth to a flame. Before being snuffed out." came a sleek, cool voice from Regis' right. Her boots clicked as she approached the man and beast, her black leather jacket glossy and reflecting the glow of the florescent lights flickering above them. Her brown eyes gleamed with a hidden fire, her rosy lips plus and peeled back into a grin; her overall facial expression of that of a haughty and highly determined woman. Her curves swayed with each prominent click from her boots, her breasts jostled, cleavage exposed from her crimson dress shirt, bouncing a little with her advance, before she paused, crossing her left arm under her bust:


She was wearing below deck a pair of tight black leather pants that also shined in the overhead light, her black ventilated long gloves reaching up, parting back her angled hair before she placed her hands upon her hips:

(just imagine her wearing the other shirt... >///>)

"You killed another man I see. Technically this blood sport is legal, but I still hear you carry your aggression outside of the ring. Seth was dirty, but he was an undercover for the Police you know? But, then again, killing a dirty cop and a clean one isn't much of a difference to you, is it Regis? We're all just 'slabs of meat' in the end anyway, no?" asked the sexy, mysterious former Police Sargent, Detective Vivienne Wu, her expression becoming serious and stern now.

_________________
avatar
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-05-26

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Regis Black-Fire on Sun May 28, 2017 5:11 am

Regis scoffed a little "Why hello there, Detective. Oh my, are you insinuating I put that man in the cage to fight myself?" he smiled a little, "Please, don't insult my intelligence. I fight whomever chooses to step into that cage with me. I am a fighter, that is what I do."

Regis then looked down his nose at the woman, and she could see the fire in his eyes. "I didn't know he was an undercover officer, but if Howard knew, and stuck him in the cage without telling me, I guess nobody will ever know now. Howard was killed upstairs during the fight. You can confirm that with the senior manager yourself. He's in the cagemasters office talking to a wolf beastkin woman as we speak. As for the rest of it..." Regis voice now dripped with venom in the shape of a sneering smirk as he leaned in close to her face. "If you hate me so much, why don't you call my famous yet arrogant and stupid half uncle Valundar to get him to kill me or pull me out of this town? I'm sure he'd love to stick his tongue right up your ass as much as he does every other authority figure he ever meets, it's about all that old man is good for these days."

_________________

"I may be a bastard, but by blood and by honor I am still a son of the Clan Blade-Breaker."
avatar
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 42
Join date : 2016-11-20
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Vivienne Wu on Sun May 28, 2017 5:34 am

Regis Black-Fire wrote:Regis scoffed a little "Why hello there, Detective. Oh my, are you insinuating I put that man in the cage to fight myself?" he smiled a little, "Please, don't insult my intelligence. I fight whomever chooses to step into that cage with me. I am a fighter, that is what I do."

Regis then looked down his nose at the woman, and she could see the fire in his eyes. "I didn't know he was an undercover officer, but if Howard knew, and stuck him in the cage without telling me, I guess nobody will ever know now. Howard was killed upstairs during the fight. You can confirm that with the senior manager yourself. He's in the cagemasters office talking to a wolf beastkin woman as we speak. As for the rest of it..." Regis voice now dripped with venom in the shape of a sneering smirk as he leaned in close to her face. "If you hate me so much, why don't you call my famous yet arrogant and stupid half uncle Valundar to get him to kill me or pull me out of this town? I'm sure he;d love to stick his tongue right up your ass as much as he does every other authority figure he ever meets, it's about all that old man is good for these days."

"Woah, woah woah," she shot her hand up almost placing her right finger against his nose, wagging it. "First off, space. I can smell the cologne Howard bought your pretty face from the lift," she started in a sexy sassy tone. "Second, not to uh 'insult your intelligence again' pretty boy, but that was too many descriptors in one sentence, on the behalf of your half uncle." she says before raising a brow, smiling as she places her hand back onto her hip, tilting her head slightly so her narrow Beijionese eyes glare at his fiery eyes; her angled bangs drifting with a silky sway. Des could perhaps feel the fiery heat radiating between the two. "So the old beefcake got whacked, huh? Such a shame. As for Seth, it's no skin off my back. It was because of him, some of my guys met a similar fate, back in the day that is." she continues, scanning her eyes from his shoulders down to his waist before looking back up at him. "With Howard gone, and Valundar and Clan not in your life, whose gonna pay for this gutter rat's fine clothes?" she asks with some venom of her own as she tapped his chest lightly, gripping his left lapel. "No matter how much you pretty it up, make it smell good, a piece of shit is still a piece of shit." she smirks, adjusting his lapel before folding her arms across her chest, just under her bust again. "I don't hate you Regis, again, I should thank you for killing Seth. No, in fact, I enjoy our little chats now and then-" she then quickly beams, expression of hopeful joy: "-perhaps the next time we speak you'll be behind a set of bars! That would be fun, no?" she grinned, bowing her head so her beautiful features darkened with a twist of malice.

_________________
avatar
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-05-26

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Desozir Equinus on Sun May 28, 2017 5:59 am

The giant creature chuckled from the interaction of the two. One could see a potential for an unhealthy sexual relationship between the two, the tension was just... so tense!

He remained silent otherwise, eyeing the, fiiine Beijionese fire brand who, with a sassy flair, dished back what Regis served. Speaking of... honestly he wouldn't mind a taste of that buoyant, spicy Beijionese beauty! Mmmm... I bet she wriggle... alllll the way down! I may need somethin' for heart burn afterwards, she's not only scorched my heart, I bet she tastes like a ghost chilli on steroids! Enough spice to kill a man, she is! he chuckled at his dark, seedy thoughts as he eyed her curves, and tried his best to keep his belly from growling and his smiling toothy maw from dripping saliva.

_________________
avatar
Desozir Equinus
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Regis Black-Fire on Sun May 28, 2017 6:11 am

Vivienne Wu wrote:"Woah, woah woah," she shot her hand up almost placing her right finger against his nose, wagging it. "First off, space. I can smell the cologne Howard bought your pretty face from the lift," she started in a sexy sassy tone. "Second, not to uh 'insult your intelligence again' pretty boy, but that was too many descriptors in one sentence, on the behalf of your half uncle." she says before raising a brow, smiling as she places her hand back onto her hip, tilting her head slightly so her narrow Beijionese eyes glare at his fiery eyes; her angled bangs drifting with a silky sway. Des could perhaps feel the fiery heat radiating between the two. "So the old beefcake got whacked, huh? Such a shame. As for Seth, it's no skin off my back. It was because of him, some of my guys met a similar fate, back in the day that is." she continues, scanning her eyes from his shoulders down to his waist before looking back up at him. "With Howard gone, and Valundar and Clan not in your life, whose gonna pay for this gutter rat's fine clothes?" she asks with some venom of her own as she tapped his chest lightly, gripping his left lapel. "No matter how much you pretty it up, make it smell good, a piece of shit is still a piece of shit." she smirks, adjusting his lapel before folding her arms across her chest, just under her bust again. "I don't hate you Regis, again, I should thank you for killing Seth. No, in fact, I enjoy our little chats now and then-" she then quickly beams, expression of hopeful joy: "-perhaps the next time we speak you'll be behind a set of bars! That would be fun, no?" she grinned, bowing her head so her beautiful features darkened with a twist of malice.

Regis leaned back against the wall again, his hand played with the purple fire that danced between his fingers. "I guess madam detective dressed as a dominatrix doesn't take hints too well. Alright, let me say it in a more direct way. Go talk to someone else about it Dom. Someone who may actually give half a shit, you know, like Ooromov, or my uncle. Because A: I did nothing wrong, so you can't do shit, and B: even if you did have something, you know you stand no chance in a direct fight with me. Even your daddy couldn't beat me before he disappeared." Regis smirked again, twisting the knife a little.

Desozir Equinus wrote:The giant creature chuckled from the interaction of the two. One could see a potential for an unhealthy sexual relationship between the two, the tension was just... so tense!

He remained silent otherwise, eyeing the, fiiine Beijionese fire brand who, with a sassy flair, dished back what Regis served. Speaking of... honestly he wouldn't mind a taste of that buoyant, spicy Beijionese beauty! Mmmm... I bet she wriggle... alllll the way down! I may need somethin' for heart burn afterwards, she's not only scorched my heart, I bet she tastes like a ghost chilli on steroids! Enough spice to kill a man, she is! he chuckled at his dark, seedy thoughts as he eyed her curves, and tried his best to keep his belly from growling and his smiling toothy maw from dripping saliva.

Regis looked a little agitatedly at Desozir when he chuckled, but he smirked and shook his head, knowing exactlly what the demon of avarice was thinking. "Don't ever change Dez..."

_________________

"I may be a bastard, but by blood and by honor I am still a son of the Clan Blade-Breaker."
avatar
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 42
Join date : 2016-11-20
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Vivienne Wu on Sun May 28, 2017 6:52 am

She eyed his 'flames' once again. She was very familiar with his flames as well as his spiteful words, which bothered her not. When she was working with the Police, she and Regis had similar confrontations. Regis was the 'Prince of Rats' as she like to taunt him with, given how he scraped by from the gutter. Normally, she would not taunt someone with such words. She honestly liked those who worked their way up; but Regis was a special case for it hit a nerve. However, like him, she had nerves he like to light up as well:

Regis Black-Fire wrote:Even your daddy couldn't beat me before he disappeared." Regis smirked again.

She let her smirk drop slightly, her eyes flashing with determination, brows furrowed to thin, angled lines as she leaned close enough to almost kiss Regis: "...well, you would know all about that; wouldn't you?" she asks, her tone low and icy cold, so much so it would've smothered his flames out had her voice been a physical manifestation of power. She pulled her head back slowly, parting back her hair which had fallen over her right eye. "We've all done something wrong in our lives, Regis. We all pay for it some point in our lives..." she says smirking lightly, a 'hmp' escaping her as she did. "I'm just hoping I get to see you fry, Regis. Keep playing with fire, and you're liable to get burned." she says pointing at him with her right hand in a gun gesture, flicking her thumb down and hand recoiling as she made a 'pop' sound with her plush lips. She grinned almost seductively, almost mischievously. "See you around, Prince of Rats." she says before walking away, hips swaying in a deliberate manner. She paused.

"Oh, yeah," She half turns, pulling back her coat, showing off the rounded curves of her ass, shiny and plush from her taut black leather pants, the handle of a Domescadian Combat Knife jutting above it. "you can kiss my shiny leather ass." she smacks her cheek, her haughty and cool expression returning before she shrugged. She then turned away again and continued her path towards the Manager's office; that sexy sway in her waist returning as it synchronized with the clacking of her heels.

_________________
avatar
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-05-26

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Regis Black-Fire on Sun May 28, 2017 7:18 am

Vivienne Wu wrote:She eyed his 'flames' once again. She was very familiar with his flames as well as his spiteful words, which bothered her not. When she was working with the Police, she and Regis had similar confrontations. Regis was the 'Prince of Rats' as she like to taunt him with, given how he scraped by from the gutter. Normally, she would not taunt someone with such words. She honestly liked those who worked their way up; but Regis was a special case for it hit a nerve. However, like him, she had nerves he like to light up as well:

Regis Black-Fire wrote:Even your daddy couldn't beat me before he disappeared." Regis smirked again.

She let her smirk drop slightly, her eyes flashing with determination, brows furrowed to thin, angled lines as she leaned close enough to almost kiss Regis: "...well, you would know all about that; wouldn't you?" she asks, her tone low and icy cold, so much so it would've smothered his flames out had her voice been a physical manifestation of power. She pulled her head back slowly, parting back her hair which had fallen over her right eye. "We've all done something wrong in our lives, Regis. We all pay for it some point in our lives..." she says smirking lightly, a 'hmp' escaping her as she did. "I'm just hoping I get to see you fry, Regis. Keep playing with fire, and you're liable to get burned." she says pointing at him with her right hand in a gun gesture, flicking her thumb down and hand recoiling as she made a 'pop' sound with her plush lips. She grinned almost seductively, almost mischievously. "See you around, Prince of Rats." she says before walking away, hips swaying in a deliberate manner. She paused.


"I personally didn't deserve to be rendered worthless because of who I was born to. So your insult is worthless there... Although, I wonder how much of that was projecting." Regis sneered again, snuffing the flames between his fingers. "After all, I wonder how much prestige and family pride you lost when the Lord Protector went and disappeared to become a Teronian. Oh, didn't mommy give you enough kisses when she found out? Heh, oh that's right, she died from the shame... See Princess of Whores, I can play your little banter game as well as you can." Regis said before he stood up straight, and walked towards the lifts. He placed his hands in his pockets, simply walking casually. "And be careful when making impotent threats detective, that is likely to get your fingers burned if you touch a case file way too hot for you to handle."

Vivienne Wu wrote:"Oh, yeah," She half turns, pulling back her coat, showing off the rounded curves of her ass, shiny and plush from her taut black leather pants, the handle of a Domescadian Combat Knife jutting above it. "you can kiss my shiny leather ass." she smacks her cheek, her haughty and cool expression returning before she shrugged. She then turned away again and continued her path towards the Manager's office; that sexy sway in her waist returning as it synchronized with the clacking of her heels.

Regis shook his head and looked half disgusted. "You'd like that wouldn't you... And you're the one talking about slabs of meat... But, don't ya know? I've already got someone, so to answer your invite..." Regis simply raised a hand, the middle finger extended and wreathed in flame. "Go. Fuck. Yourself. Because nobody else would touch your well used booty, bitch." the final insult exlamated by the closing of the lift doors, with him aboard.

_________________

"I may be a bastard, but by blood and by honor I am still a son of the Clan Blade-Breaker."
avatar
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 42
Join date : 2016-11-20
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Desozir Equinus on Sun May 28, 2017 7:27 am

Des followed Regis to the lift, standing at his side as the doors began to close.

Vivienne Wu wrote:
"Oh, yeah," She half turns, pulling back her coat, showing off the rounded curves of her ass, shiny and plush from her taut black leather pants, the handle of a Domescadian Combat Knife jutting above it. "you can kiss my shiny leather ass." she smacks her cheek, her haughty and cool expression returning before she shrugged. She then turned away again and continued her path towards the Manager's office; that sexy sway in her waist returning as it synchronized with the clacking of her heels.

Desozir's tongue glid across his pointy teeth. "Mmmm, such a fiiine ass that was!" he chuckled lowly, before turning to Regis. "Who was she? An old flame?" he sneered, chuckling lowly.

_________________
avatar
Desozir Equinus
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Regis Black-Fire on Sun May 28, 2017 7:35 am

Regis responded when he clicked the button for the tower lobby before answering Dez. "She has been a massive thorn in my ass ever since I was a young teenager scraping by on scraps, and training my ass off on the streets of Cretu after my 'dear' loving half uncle expelled my mother and I from the Blade-Breaker estate." Regis said through clenched teeth

"My mother died of the BTB not long after that... the same disease that took his sister, my half auntie. After that, I was on my own. And I did what I had to do to survive. But little Viv didn't much like my methods I guess. She kept getting me in the shit with the cops in Cretu. I was a bastard, I was less than a nobody to them. Damn cops beat the shit out of me all the time. But, every time I got in trouble, someone got me out... yet nobody came forward. Viv got frustrated and harassed the crap out of me constantly, until I left Cretu."

Continue here

_________________

"I may be a bastard, but by blood and by honor I am still a son of the Clan Blade-Breaker."
avatar
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 42
Join date : 2016-11-20
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Vivienne Wu on Sun May 28, 2017 7:55 am

Viv ignored his banter, as such words were a white noise for her when coming from his lips. The so called ribbing between them generally got heated, however he was right somewhat. She'd have to be careful, since she was no longer with the force, she didn't have their protection. Then again, she wasn't worried either... Regis and Viv never had a physical one on one battle before, other than spilling foul vocabulary here and there. A part of her disliked Regis because she could see he was a man who could be more than a crook had he willingly changed. Granted, there were factors- there always were, which a man like Regis couldn't change. The vanishing of her father... however she blamed on Regis as well.

Did he really leave to become a Teronian of all things? Or did he and the Galideno City Families kill him, make him 'disappear'? He left her, her mother dying not of shame, but of BTB...  Viv herself hasn't shown symptoms for years, perhaps due to the stims they make these days. She hasn't hacked up blood since that time in Basic Training for the Galideno Military... Regis' threats about her losing titles or status didn't bother her at all. Beijio culture, and its traditions were not her thing anyway, aside from the martial training and upbringing. However, it was always funny for Regis to call her a whore, given she was a virgin. All that porn helps though, one of these days a lucky guy's gonna die between my legs. she blushed, still unsure how'd that feel. It didn't matter.

She refocused her efforts on talking with the new manager, now that pretty boy was gone. She knocked on the door to the office. "Excuse me, I'm Vivienne Wu, a P.I. from Jemial. May I come in to speak with you for a few minutes, Mr. Oromov?" she called out.

_________________
avatar
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-05-26

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ooromov from inside the manager's office

Post  Oromov the Black Serpent on Sun May 28, 2017 8:11 am

"Hmm, I was expecting Galideno PD, not Jemial P.I. Very well, Come in, the door is open." came the voice of Ooromov from inside the office.[/i]

Once Wu had entered, she would be greeted by the sight of the silver haired Black Serpent.

Those strange eyes of his, almost like those of an actual Apophis or Lamia thanks to his facial markings focused on hers. Then he smiled pleasantly. "Greetings Ms.Wu. How can I help you?"

avatar
Oromov the Black Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-04-02
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Vivienne Wu on Sun May 28, 2017 8:24 am

Oromov the Black Serpent wrote:"Hmm, I was expecting Galideno PD, not Jemial P.I. Very well, Come in, the door is open." came the voice of Ooromov from inside the office.[/i]

Once Wu had entered, she would be greeted by the sight of the silver haired Black Serpent.

Those strange eyes of his, almost like those of an actual Apophis or Lamia thanks to his facial markings focused on hers. Then he smiled pleasantly. "Greetings Ms.Wu. How can I help you?"


She raised a brow. He looked oddly familiar, but couldn't place a finger on it...

In either case, she closed the door as she entered, bowing slightly before doing so, an echo of her being raised in Beijio. "Forgive me for interrupting your meeting, being the new manager is going to be a hard seat to fill." she paused, pointing at him. "You've killed people and dunked their bodies in the Galideno Locke before, right?" She asked, before chuckling. "I'm kidding," she took a seat before him. "Of course you had." she adds, knowing that the Families ran this place inside and out. Most did.

"I'm not here for you guys today, nor am I for Howard. That timing though..." she says running her hand through her hair. She glanced into Oromov's eyes and took a moment before continuing. "Are you... versed in all the members of your staff?" she asked. "I'm looking for Raichi Nakamura. She's a Beijionese woman who should have started last month? Her family has been trying to contact her for a week or two; they say she's stopped writing letters." she explains, getting right to business; pulling out the most recent photo of the woman:


_________________
avatar
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-05-26

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Oromov the Black Serpent on Sun May 28, 2017 8:41 am

Vivienne Wu wrote:She raised a brow. He looked oddly familiar, but couldn't place a finger on it...

In either case, she closed the door as she entered, bowing slightly before doing so, an echo of her being raised in Beijio. "Forgive me for interrupting your meeting, being the new manager is going to be a hard seat to fill." she paused, pointing at him. "You've killed people and dunked their bodies in the Galideno Locke before, right?" She asked, before chuckling. "I'm kidding," she took a seat before him. "Of course you had." she adds, knowing that the Families ran this place inside and out. Most did.

"I'm not here for you guys today, nor am I for Howard. That timing though..." she says running her hand through her hair. She glanced into Oromov's eyes and took a moment before continuing. "Are you... versed in all the members of your staff?" she asked. "I'm looking for Raichi Nakamura. She's a Beijionese woman who should have started last month? Her family has been trying to contact her for a week or two; they say she's stopped writing letters." she explains, getting right to business; pulling out the most recent photo of the woman:


Ooromov quirked an eyebrow at Vivienne's questions. "So... that's what happened to her." he mumbled audibly to himself, but kept his puzzled eyes on Wu. "Seems strange to me. A Jemial P.I. is investigating a Beijio missing persons report in a Galideno entertainment complex. Something tells me there is more to your query than a missing persons report. But... I am well aware of your... reputation. So allow me to fill in the blanks for you. I am a senior manager here. I was Howard, the General Manager's direct superior until a few hours ago. Unfortunately Howard was murdered. And quite possibly by the same woman who stole Raichi's identity, for they looked very similar."

However, when Ooromov locked his fingers before him, his tone changed, became very... melancholy. "It is a shame that Howard's side rackets have managed to tarnish even my reputation... not to mention your opinion of us."
avatar
Oromov the Black Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-04-02
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Vivienne Wu on Sun May 28, 2017 8:55 am

Oromov the Black Serpent wrote:
Vivienne Wu wrote:She raised a brow. He looked oddly familiar, but couldn't place a finger on it...

In either case, she closed the door as she entered, bowing slightly before doing so, an echo of her being raised in Beijio. "Forgive me for interrupting your meeting, being the new manager is going to be a hard seat to fill." she paused, pointing at him. "You've killed people and dunked their bodies in the Galideno Locke before, right?" She asked, before chuckling. "I'm kidding," she took a seat before him. "Of course you had." she adds, knowing that the Families ran this place inside and out. Most did.

"I'm not here for you guys today, nor am I for Howard. That timing though..." she says running her hand through her hair. She glanced into Oromov's eyes and took a moment before continuing. "Are you... versed in all the members of your staff?" she asked. "I'm looking for Raichi Nakamura. She's a Beijionese woman who should have started last month? Her family has been trying to contact her for a week or two; they say she's stopped writing letters." she explains, getting right to business; pulling out the most recent photo of the woman:


Ooromov quirked an eyebrow at Vivienne's questions. "So... that's what happened to her." he mumbled audibly to himself, but kept his puzzled eyes on Wu. "Seems strange to me. A Jemial P.I. is investigating a Beijio missing persons report in a Galideno entertainment complex. Something tells me there is more to your query than a missing persons report. But... I am well aware of your... reputation. So allow me to fill in the blanks for you. I am a senior manager here. I was Howard, the General Manager's direct superior until a few hours ago. Unfortunately Howard was murdered. And quite possibly by the same woman who stole Raichi's identity, for they looked very similar."

However, when Ooromov locked his fingers before him, his tone changed, became very... melancholy. "It is a shame that Howard's side rackets have managed to tarnish even my reputation... not to mention your opinion of us."

"Pardon?" she asked, confused by his words and his puzzled look. "I was hired by her parents, like I said. Nothing more to it. For some reason they couldn't get in touch with the Gailden PD, so they came to my agency." she admitted. She raised a brow at the mentioning of Raichi and Howard. "Wait, are you suggesting the woman in this photo isn't your company's Raichi? That she has had her identity stolen, and not only that, but that the impostor was responsible for Howard Baracus' death?" she says writing down these findings in her note book. As she continued to write, she paused, hearing the subtle change in his tone. "Hmm? Well forgive me for not being blind like the rest of the fools in this city. The facade that this building and its establishment isn't run by the Galideno Families is like saying Fenira isn't red." she says with a sarcastic tone. "Admittedly... you do look familiar. Perhaps on a wanted poster?" she shrugged, before continuing. "Sorry, I'm getting off topic. I wanted to know why you think 'Raichi' killed Howard?"

_________________
avatar
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-05-26

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Oromov the Black Serpent on Sun May 28, 2017 9:13 am

Ooromov sighed and closed his eyes. Today, had been a long day.

"That is what I am saying. The likeness is striking indeed, but the woman in your picture is not the same as the employee we once had here. And indeed, 'Ms.'Raichi' was the last person observed speaking to Mr.Baracus before his... dissapearance after being reduced to the contents of a vaccuum."

"it wasn't until the advent of Howards selection as a general Manager that the Galideno families became associated with crime. We of the senior management only wanted the funds from running this facility to be in good hands, but it seems, in our absence, Mr. Baracus sought more, to line his own pockets." Ooromov countered the accusations and stood up, looking into his reflection on the door of a glass cabinet. "Now he is dead, and the true length and breath of his crimes are now unknown even to us. I have accounting trying to peice together what Howard has done to our business over the past two years and three months of his emplyment as the General Manager of the Bliss complex, unfortunately it has proven to be quite the task. I only arrived today to give some oversight to Howard and his staff before departing again. Instead I am stuck in this place playing damage control and trying to mitigate the damage." Ooromov's frustrations were evident in his voice. Then, he sighed again, when Wu made clear she only barely recognized him.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised you don't remember me. It has been many years, Vivienne. I was one of your father's subordinates." he said, before turning to face Vivienne, the scabbard and sword of the Black Serpent blade in his hand.



The sword was his proof that he is who he is.
avatar
Oromov the Black Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-04-02
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Vivienne Wu on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:10 am

Oromov the Black Serpent wrote:Ooromov sighed and closed his eyes. Today, had been a long day.

"That is what I am saying. The likeness is striking indeed, but the woman in your picture is not the same as the employee we once had here. And indeed, 'Ms.'Raichi' was the last person observed speaking to Mr.Baracus before his... dissapearance after being reduced to the contents of a vaccuum."

"it wasn't until the advent of Howards selection as a general Manager that the Galideno families became associated with crime. We of the senior management only wanted the funds from running this facility to be in good hands, but it seems, in our absence, Mr. Baracus sought more, to line his own pockets." Ooromov countered the accusations and stood up, looking into his reflection on the door of a glass cabinet. "Now he is dead, and the true length and breath of his crimes are now unknown even to us. I have accounting trying to peice together what Howard has done to our business over the past two years and three months of his emplyment as the General Manager of the Bliss complex, unfortunately it has proven to be quite the task. I only arrived today to give some oversight to Howard and his staff before departing again. Instead I am stuck in this place playing damage control and trying to mitigate the damage." Ooromov's frustrations were evident in his voice. Then, he sighed again, when Wu made clear she only barely recognized him.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised you don't remember me. It has been many years, Vivienne. I was one of your father's subordinates." he said, before turning to face Vivienne, the scabbard and sword of the Black Serpent blade in his hand.



The sword was his proof that he is who he is.


She raised a brow at the mention of Howard's death, but again... that was the Uni's job, not hers to figure out. "Reduced to ashes, eh?" she asked, only from curiosity before writing down what he had to say about Rai.

As he continued, seemingly hurt or disheartened by her blunt response towards 'Management'. She sets her notebook down, crossing her legs before looking up at him, raising a brow. "Well, we all have our bad days," she says with a shrug: "Sometimes fate has a way dealing you a shit hand... that's Corveyus for ya, a rotten bastard God of chaos." she sighed, shaking her head with irritation, her bangs swaying over her right eye, her face turned to a marble bust of sorts.

When he began to act more familiar with her, Viv turned her head sharply towards him, eyes flashing with the mention of the words: 'your father'.

"You were... what?" she asked, blinking lips agape, standing up from her seat abruptly. "You're lying, you don't even know who I am-" her tone dipped and got softer as her narrow brown eyes looks upon the Black Serpent Blade, one of the treasures of Beijio won by her father when he was Lord Protector, one she hadn't seen in years. "You're... my father's pupil?" she blinked. "No, you said subordinate..." she slams her hands onto his desk, and glances into his eyes, leaning forward and if she had gotten any closer they'd have touched noses. "You still work for him? He's still alive?" she asked, bombarding him with questions, and questions she had in mind.

_________________
avatar
Vivienne Wu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-05-26

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Oromov the Black Serpent on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:21 am

Vivienne Wu wrote:She raised a brow at the mention of Howard's death, but again... that was the Uni's job, not hers to figure out. "Reduced to ashes, eh?" she asked, only from curiosity before writing down what he had to say about Rai.

As he continued, seemingly hurt or disheartened by her blunt response towards 'Management'. She sets her notebook down, crossing her legs before looking up at him, raising a brow. "Well, we all have our bad days," she says with a shrug: "Sometimes fate has a way dealing you a shit hand... that's Corveyus for ya, a rotten bastard God of chaos." she sighed, shaking her head with irritation, her bangs swaying over her right eye, her face turned to a marble bust of sorts.

When he began to act more familiar with her, Viv turned her head sharply towards him, eyes flashing with the mention of the words: 'your father'.

"You were... what?" she asked, blinking lips agape, standing up from her seat abruptly. "You're lying, you don't even know who I am-" her tone dipped and got softer as her narrow brown eyes looks upon the Black Serpent Blade, one of the treasures of Beijio won by her father when he was Lord Protector, one she hadn't seen in years. "You're... my father's pupil?" she blinked. "No, you said subordinate..." she slams her hands onto his desk, and glances into his eyes, leaning forward and if she had gotten any closer they'd have touched noses. "You still work for him? He's still alive?" she asked, bombarding him with questions, and questions she had in mind.

Oromov smiled slightly and sat back, his eyes closed. "He anticipated that one day, you would find him, either by coincidence or by design." Then his eyes opened, and a serious expression crossed his features. "But to answer your question, yes. Both your father Galaerion and your uncle Istion are alive, and yes, I work as their subordinate." Oromov replied. he leaned forward, his strange serpentine eyes looking directly into hers. "We, along with a few others are working on something very important, and very secret... I'm sorry Viv, but I can't tell you much more than that, for this is too important. Just know that... your father loves you very much, and he did ask that I relay to you that he is sorry he hasn't come to see you, but he needs to work a little while longer."
avatar
Oromov the Black Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-04-02
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sublevel 4 - Main Fighting Arena

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum