Murktail Pond

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murktail Pond

Post  Carmilla on Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:47 am



Carmilla sighed, laying on a blanket she had laid out on the small beach surrounding the perimeter of the pond. Shapes bobbed and sank upon the pond's surface, listlessly bobbing and sinking at random. She had to deal with a bit of an unruly group of Keropin who wouldn't let her sunbathe in peace, so she had no choice but to remove them, more specifically from this mortal coil...

"Tis unfortunate," she says out loud, rubbing a sweetly scented home mixture upon her pale skin, her bikini clad body jiggling as she sat on her knees, rubbing her arms with the scent of blood orchids. "for the Keropin are like children. Perhaps I went a tad far after the screaming...? Bah, ah well. They're not worth mourning! At least I can bathe in peace. This clearing is such a lovely spot~" she giggled, the crimson waters were finally beginning to recede back to the pristine clear waters it had been when she had arrived.
avatar
Carmilla
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:39 am

Vern, still 'recuperating' from his farewell with Sasha made his way through the Amaine brush with a medium pace, finding it hard to move with the bulge in the front of his slacks making it somewhat uncomfortable. I admit, that kiss was pretty worth it, in spite of the spider run in. I hope she fares well on her trip to Beijio. Its a wasteland from here on! He thought, smiling as he ambled his way around the trunks of trees in the dense location. He had to be on the look out however for predators. The scent of blood so thick would keep many of the small fry away, but it may draw the bigger beasties he'd not be able to talk his way out of.

Not to mention, I think its that time of year the Wurms lay their eggs... or was it give birth? I can't recall now how they do it... all I know is the forest Wurms are a dangerous and dim witted lot that won't accept Charisma Checks... He thought, shrugging. He lost a good mate to one of them. Poor Benny. No one ever did find him after she ran off with him...

The scent was becoming thicker, and soon he was standing in a beautiful pond area. A little waterfall dropped a torrent into the clear blue pond. There wasn't a sign of blood or trouble, oddly. He wanted a better look at the water and dropped down from the incline to get a better look.
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Carmilla on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:05 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:Vern, still 'recuperating' from his farewell with Sasha made his way through the Amaine brush with a medium pace, finding it hard to move with the bulge in the front of his slacks making it somewhat uncomfortable. I admit, that kiss was pretty worth it, in spite of the spider run in. I hope she fares well on her trip to Beijio. Its a wasteland from here on! He thought, smiling as he ambled his way around the trunks of trees in the dense location. He had to be on the look out however for predators. The scent of blood so thick would keep many of the small fry away, but it may draw the bigger beasties he'd not be able to talk his way out of.

Not to mention, I think its that time of year the Wurms lay their eggs... or was it give birth? I can't recall now how they do it... all I know is the forest Wurms are a dangerous and dim witted lot that won't accept Charisma Checks... He thought, shrugging. He lost a good mate to one of them. Poor Benny. No one ever did find him after she ran off with him...

The scent was becoming thicker, and soon he was standing in a beautiful pond area. A little waterfall dropped a torrent into the clear blue pond. There wasn't a sign of blood or trouble, oddly. He wanted a better look at the water and dropped down from the incline to get a better look.

Carmilla was bathing, not in the water, but lounging on her back upon the blanket, her umbrella nearby for when the sun got too irritating. She was resting there, laid out half obscured in the shade, when she picked up a scent off the wind. Her eyelids fluttered open. Musk? No... similar, but wait for it... it'll come to me... She thought, pondering the familiarity of the scent when her ears picked up movement from the treeline.



Sitting up, she turned to face the new arrival, her shades sliding down her nose; allowing her large golden eyes to lay upon the young man who suddenly appeared. Blinking her long lashes in a slow and deliberate manner, she eyed the young man's weapons first:

Hardly a man yet, but he carries blades and weapons of war. Is he a hunter I wonder? She thought, taking in his appearance. Hm. He's decent looking I suppose for a mortal. Nice veins in his neck... She blinked again, leaning forward on the blanket.



"Ahem..." she coughed, to get his attention before glancing him over with mild concern. "May I help you?"
avatar
Carmilla
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:39 am

Vern was getting closer to the pond's edge now. The water was clear, but the scent grew stronger as he got close to it. Huh.. this place should be a blood bath for how it stinks... but not a drop of- That was when he heard a cool voice pierce his thoughts. He stumbled, turning to the voice, hand reaching under his jacket for one of the pistols...

Carmilla wrote:


"Ahem..." she coughed, to get his attention before glancing him over with mild concern. "May I help you?"

Vern froze for a moment, his red eyes locking onto the snow white form sprawled upon a beach towel in front of him. Many thoughts entered his head at that very moment, much of them crazed as he takes in the supple form of the lovely creature before him~

Seriously, does anyone heed the dangers of the Amaine? Holy crap she's a freakin' model! Why is she sunbathing all the way out here? Who cares! Look at her! She's gorgeous! And that bikini! Why is she just wearing a bikini out here?! His minds continued to rattle, and he had to blink a few times to see if she wasn't just a mirage built up from over flirting with Sasha. Nope, she was real all right.

"Huh?" he says, blinking, averting his eyes from her jiggling dark cleavage. She had unique, gold eyes that seem to make his heart jump into his throat as he gazed at them; her face was pale as the rest of her body, but nothing less than attractive either. "I'm sorry," he began, easing up his stance, removing his hand from his weapon. "...didn't mean to disturb ya. Me? Need help? Nah, I don't need any help. I just was passing through..." he says swinging on the balls of his feet, clapping his hands and did his best not to stare at the pallid beauty. "Odd place to sun bathe..." he added, his eyes darting around the brush about the pond. He could still smell the Keropin blood, and it made him a little tense given how the woman seemed to be unaware of the odor.
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Carmilla on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:10 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:
"Huh?" he says, blinking, averting his eyes from her jiggling dark cleavage. She had unique, gold eyes that seem to make his heart jump into his throat as he gazed at them; her face was pale as the rest of her body, but nothing less than attractive either. "I'm sorry," he began, easing up his stance, removing his hand from his weapon. "...didn't mean to disturb ya. Me? Need help? Nah, I don't need any help. I just was passing through..." he says swinging on the balls of his feet, clapping his hands and did his best not to stare at the pallid beauty.



She batted her long lashes again, her lidded gaze inspecting his with some humor. "Passing through the middle of no where in that much of a hurry?" She raised a brow, her full lips shifted into a seductive yet playful grin. "I suppose you're heading to elope with a secret lover? You certainly look excited enough..." she teases glancing down from his eyes, past his neck and torso to his obvious, throbbing bulge pointing at it. "Or is that because of me?" she asks, glancing back up at his lips, her golden gaze seeming to illuminate in the shadow.
avatar
Carmilla
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:40 am

Carmilla wrote:



She batted her long lashes again, her lidded gaze inspecting his with some humor. "Passing through the middle of no where in that much of a hurry?" She raised a brow, her full lips shifted into a seductive yet playful grin. "I suppose you're heading to elope with a secret lover? You certainly look excited enough..." she teases glancing down from his eyes, past his neck and torso to his obvious, throbbing bulge pointing at it. "Or is that because of me?" she asks, glancing back up at his lips, her golden gaze seeming to illuminate in the shadow.

Vern looked at her wide eyed. "What?" he looked down, blushing with embarrassment, using his long coat to hide the outline of his... engorged member. From her last response he gulped. "What? Gods no!" he gasped, not wanting to explain the situation but then realizing he was also in a way insulting her by saying that. "I mean, well, not that I don't find you attractive, just the opposite actually, its just a coincidence." he explained, before looking about nervously.

The blood in the air clouded his mind, made him on edge and this woman didn't make it help any further given the odd lack of boundaries.
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Carmilla on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:27 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:
Vern looked at her wide eyed. "What?" he looked down, blushing with embarrassment, using his long coat to hide the outline of his... engorged member. From her last response he gulped. "What? Gods no!"

"Hrmmm..."


Carmilla pouts at this explanation, finding herself peeved by his discrediting of her, or so it seemed at the moment.

Vern Silverfallow wrote:
"I mean, well, not that I don't find you attractive, just the opposite actually, its just a coincidence." he explained, before looking about nervously.

"Is that so? So...?" she asked, daintily fluttering her fingers, the long blue nails like claws.



"Are you nervous that you're secret lover may happen upon you and I? Such an awkward situation that would be. I imagine she would not be pleased~" she teased, inwardly smiling at the sadistic game she was playing.
avatar
Carmilla
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:48 am

Vern glanced down at the woman, and realized how the charming minx was playing him like a fiddle with these forward questions while ignoring his. He closed his eyes, head reclined, running his palm against his forehead while he chuckled in a low tone. Once he was finished he turned his crimson gaze upon the woman. "I'm not nervous... I'm wondering how long it will be before your lover returns to find you... preoccupied." he says with a smirk. "You imply I have a secret lover, perhaps I do..." he continues, approaching her in a deliberate manner, feeling his blood rush as he regained his prior confidence. He hunkered down on his haunches, looking the unknown woman in her golden eyes. "Perhaps... that's you."
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Carmilla on Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:07 am



She seemed unimpressed, pouting while one hand removed her shades from her nose, to get a better view of the mortal up close. She leaned towards him, her breast hanging behind the red bikini's top. Her left hand's long blue nails caressed his chin. "...Did you just realize that? Took you long enough~" she whispered, raising his head with her claws before playfully sliding her nails down his neck, unhitching the harness around his chest.

She suddenly turned away, slipping her glasses back on to avoid the bright shine of the sun reflecting upon the water, rummaging through her assorted items upon her beach towel. "Lucky for you, I don't have any suitors these days." her tone was cool, matter of fact, pulling up a glass bottle, turning to face him.



"I'm Carmilla... sit down. Relax. Take off your jacket and gloves, they will only get in the way." she ordered him in a low, gentle, yet commanding voice.
avatar
Carmilla
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:25 am

Carmilla wrote:

She seemed unimpressed, pouting while one hand removed her shades from her nose, to get a better view of the mortal up close. She leaned towards him, her breast hanging behind the red bikini's top. Her left hand's long blue nails caressed his chin. "...Did you just realize that? Took you long enough~" she whispered, raising his head with her claws before playfully sliding her nails down his neck, unhitching the harness around his chest.

She suddenly turned away, slipping her glasses back on to avoid the bright shine of the sun reflecting upon the water, rummaging through her assorted items upon her beach towel. "Lucky for you, I don't have any suitors these days." her tone was cool, matter of fact, pulling up a glass bottle, turning to face him.



"I'm Carmilla... sit down. Relax. Take off your jacket and gloves, they will only get in the way." she ordered him in a low, gentle, yet commanding voice.

Vern felt that rush of blood go to his head that he suffered a dizzy spell, watching the mysterious woman with curiosity after unhitching his holsters. He gulped dryly, noting her... lovely features from this close. She had an interesting scent about her that almost made him forget about the blood of keropin in the air. "Lovely name," he replied, not moving at first before he revealed his name. "I'm Vern... jack of trades." he watches her turn and command him and he smirks. "Are you sure its wise? This is the Amaine... not one of the safest places to sunbathe, Carmilla." He replied with concern, before obliging her with removing his gloves.

"I mean... so close to a pond, what if a Keropin or a giant frog decides to make a meal out of us? We're a bit exposed, no?" he baited her, hoping she'd reveal why she was out here with dangerous creatures no doubt lurking near by if the blood had anything to do with it.
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Carmilla on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:08 am

She smirked at the mention of his name. Carmilla slowly turned and stared at Vern, amused by his concern. "As a jack of trades, you certainly must have had your share of danger. Tempting fate, living dangerously..." she trailed off, slipping close to him. "This very world we live in is dangerous. There are monsters, both mortal and non... yet we still remain, no?" she asked, her arms slipping into his jacket, her hands caressing his arms and pulling the long coat out and down his shoulders, letting it pool beside the towel.

She leveled her eyes at him, narrow and golden. They were practically kissing one another, her silvery white hair brushing against his. Her shades dipping while she stated into his eyes, looking down at his lips before pulling away in a slow, teasing manner. "How about some danger then?" She smirked, turning away, tapping her bottle, and removed her heels while kneeling, slipping her shades upon her head. She glanced over at him. "Start by removing your boots, then..." she trails off again, pointing at the bottle she had tapped prior before slipping the clamps which held the top triangle portions of her bikini in the front, letting them flap forward. If not for her hands to catch the folds, she'd be topless now.

She half turned with her smirk still present. Her left hand playfully showing him her loose left strap, while her right strap hung between her right armpit and the side of her breast.



"Work on my back and shoulders? I could use a handy-man's touch~" she smirked, before maintaining her pose, staying at an angle to incite more blood to his extremities. "Is there anything you like to say?" She leered at him, and could practically see the pulsing blood under his flesh.
avatar
Carmilla
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:24 am

Carmilla wrote:She smirked at the mention of his name. Carmilla slowly turned and stared at Vern, amused by his concern. "As a jack of trades, you certainly must have had your share of danger. Tempting fate, living dangerously..." she trailed off, slipping close to him. "This very world we live in is dangerous. There are monsters, both mortal and non... yet we still remain, no?" she asked, her arms slipping into his jacket, her hands caressing his arms and pulling the long coat out and down his shoulders, letting it pool beside the towel.

She leveled her eyes at him, narrow and golden. They were practically kissing one another, her silvery white hair brushing against his. Her shades dipping while she stated into his eyes, looking down at his lips before pulling away in a slow, teasing manner. "How about some danger then?" She smirked, turning away, tapping her bottle, and removed her heels while kneeling, slipping her shades upon her head. She glanced over at him. "Start by removing your boots, then..." she trails off again, pointing at the bottle she had tapped prior before slipping the clamps which held the top triangle portions of her bikini in the front, letting them flap forward. If not for her hands to catch the folds, she'd be topless now.

She half turned with her smirk still present. Her left hand playfully showing him her loose left strap, while her right strap hung between her right armpit and the side of her breast.



"Work on my back and shoulders? I could use a handy-man's touch~" she smirked, before maintaining her pose, staying at an angle to incite more blood to his extremities. "Is there anything you like to say?" She leered at him, and could practically see the pulsing blood under his flesh.

Vern's concerns dwindled for the time being thanks to her explanation, his eyes unable to look away from hers and her lovely yet pale body. He was helpless as she removed his jacket, not that he was complaining either in the manner in which she did it. He almost attempted to kiss her, but she had positioned herself out of range before he could commit.

Well... I guess my stay in the Amaine won't be as dull as I pictured it would be. He thinks, before his eyebrows raised at the sight of Carmilla removing her bikini's clamps in a pinup like pose. His mind went blank for a moment, his body feeling hot and uncomfortable now, especially with his member building up behind his trousers. He wordlessly removed his boots.

He smiled, his eyes darting from her golden orbs, to the soft edges of her exposed side boob, to the defined creases of her muscle, to the bathing thong and rounded curves of her ass... he looked up at her lips, and dry swallowed. "You... are a very beautiful random encounter." he says with a humorous tone. "Your tempting me to touch other places, milady~" he growled, that inner beast pumping his system with chemicals that was slowly making him crack.
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Carmilla on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:28 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:


He smiled, his eyes darting from her golden orbs, to the soft edges of her exposed side boob, to the defined creases of her muscle, to the bathing thong and rounded curves of her ass...  he looked up at her lips, and dry swallowed. "You... are a very beautiful random encounter." he says with a humorous tone. "Your tempting me to touch other places, milady~" he growled, that inner beast pumping his system with chemicals that was slowly making him crack.

Carmilla blushed, giggling flirtatiously, before looking away from him, closing her eyes. "You are adorable~" she teased. She scuttled back, getting closer to him. "Feel free to touch what you like, just be firm~" she giggled. She remained in the sitting position, allowing him to make his move first.
avatar
Carmilla
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:42 am

Either the stench of blood is making me hallucinate, or this is one Gods damn beautiful hallucination! His mind, overloaded by primal lust recounted, as he pulled his shirt over his head and slipped himself onto the towel as well, right up against her back. His hands taking the lotion she left for him as he then applied it between his fingers and began to rub her shoulders. He leaned in close, slipping his hands upon her shoulders, being firm as specified. "Anywhere I like, huh?" he cooed, his head beside hers, lowering himself he pressed his lips against the base of her neck, moving her ponytail aside as her lowered his hands, his thumbs rolling into the flesh of her mid back, his fingers digging into her toned sides, making his firm, groping and kneading movements down to her lower back, his palms digging into the small of her back.

He could feel his member strain behind his pants and undergarments, almost impatient as he continues the massage, his hands slipping teasingly beneath the fabric of her thong, caressing her derriere's upper spheres. He kissed her right lower ear lobe as he leaned closer, his hands sliding back up her back, his fingers rolling across her shoulders, slipping between her arm pits, and teasingly stroking the soft outer sides of her breasts.
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Carmilla on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:00 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:Either the stench of blood is making me hallucinate, or this is one Gods damn beautiful hallucination! His mind, overloaded by primal lust recounted, as he pulled his shirt over his head and slipped himself onto the towel as well, right up against her back. His hands taking the lotion she left for him as he then applied it between his fingers and began to rub her shoulders. He leaned in close, slipping his hands upon her shoulders, being firm as specified. "Anywhere I like, huh?" he cooed, his head beside hers, lowering himself he pressed his lips against the base of her neck, moving her ponytail aside as her lowered his hands, his thumbs rolling into the flesh of her mid back, his fingers digging into her toned sides, making his firm, groping and kneading movements down to her lower back, his palms digging into the small of her back.

He could feel his member strain behind his pants and undergarments, almost impatient as he continues the massage, his hands slipping teasingly beneath the fabric of her thong, caressing her derriere's upper spheres. He kissed her right lower ear lobe as he leaned closer, his hands sliding back up her back, his fingers rolling across her shoulders, slipping between her arm pits, and teasingly stroking the soft outer sides of her breasts.  

Carmilla blushed, cooing as Vern massaged her toned body. "Heh...," she gasped, feeling his firm hands rub the lotion deep, her back feeling less strained as his hands kept at it. "Oooo," she purred, feeling his hands slip under her thong, then shortly tease the corners of her breasts. She leaned back, allowing his fingers to slide around the gentle slopes of her breasts, inside her top. She could also feel his hardened member rub against the curve of her right ass cheek, and wondered how long he could last? She glanced up at him, her hands upon his that cradled her voluminous tits, her gold eyes seductively glaring into his crimson.

"Perhaps... it would be easier if I were to lay down? And more comfortable if you removed your pants~" she suggested, low seductive chuckles escaping her purple painted lips, which she licked in a deliberately slow, erotic manner.
avatar
Carmilla
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:06 am

The strain was real, but he held out. Thanks to Carmilla's movements, his hands now encompassed her large breasts from behind. Tender and soft, he continued his firm groping movement, his thumbs slipping around to her nipples, rolling them between his upper thumb and palm. Listening to her suggestion, Vern smirked. "You without a top would make this easier Carmilla~" Vern whispered back, now that they were angled in such a manner that was easier to achieve, he lowered his head and kissed the right corner of her mouth. Her lips were silky and cool to the touch. Actually... much of her body was cool to the touch.

Regardless, he continued forth, massaging her breasts with gusto!
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum