Murktail Pond

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:05 am

Vern, upon hearing Mistress Carmilla's plea, did as she bid him and began to increase his pace. He slipped both hands around her waist for support and picked up his pace! He winced, gasping lowly as he forced his thighs against the edges of her ass, advancing then pulling out then advancing at a pace that made him begin to perspire. He held on to her hips, grinding her and gyrating his member to spice it up here and there, but soon Carmilla's body would be swaying beneath him with every pounding motion he made! His length teased that glorious pearl, edging himself so he would not cum early, he wanted to full fill her obligations yet.

avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Carmilla on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:09 pm

Vern Silverfallow wrote:Vern, upon hearing Mistress Carmilla's plea, did as she bid him and began to increase his pace. He slipped both hands around her waist for support and picked up his pace! He winced, gasping lowly as he forced his thighs against the edges of her ass, advancing then pulling out then advancing at a pace that made him begin to perspire. He held on to her hips, grinding her and gyrating his member to spice it up here and there, but soon Carmilla's body would be swaying beneath him with every pounding motion he made! His length teased that glorious pearl, edging himself so he would not cum early, he wanted to full fill her obligations yet.


For another eight minutes, Carmilla's cries of pleasure echoed from the forest where she was being slammed by a bestial predator of the most pleasing quality. It was all her body could muster now, even her superior stamina for being an undead creature of the night had been spent! "H-a-a--AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~<3" She moaned, her eyes rolling back, her lashes fluttering as she cums, feeling that hard cock pierce her G-spot over and over, she couldn't help but cum and cum. Her discharge flowed around his penis, dripping onto the grass (the towel moved at one point thanks to their rough movements), and the woman continued to explode, blushing furiously as she gasped and shivered, bowing to his mighty lance! Even Reiri's father wasn't THIS amazing... and that Beijionese Hunter knew how to fill a musket... She thought, licking her plush parched lips. She continued to chain orgasm, not yet feeling him set off made her mildly concerned, she cared not if she would soon carry his seed or not, he was... amazing.
avatar
Carmilla
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Carmilla wrote:
Vern Silverfallow wrote:Vern, upon hearing Mistress Carmilla's plea, did as she bid him and began to increase his pace. He slipped both hands around her waist for support and picked up his pace! He winced, gasping lowly as he forced his thighs against the edges of her ass, advancing then pulling out then advancing at a pace that made him begin to perspire. He held on to her hips, grinding her and gyrating his member to spice it up here and there, but soon Carmilla's body would be swaying beneath him with every pounding motion he made! His length teased that glorious pearl, edging himself so he would not cum early, he wanted to full fill her obligations yet.


For another eight minutes, Carmilla's cries of pleasure echoed from the forest where she was being slammed by a bestial predator of the most pleasing quality. It was all her body could muster now, even her superior stamina for being an undead creature of the night had been spent! "H-a-a--AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~<3" She moaned, her eyes rolling back, her lashes fluttering as she cums, feeling that hard cock pierce her G-spot over and over, she couldn't help but cum and cum. Her discharge flowed around his penis, dripping onto the grass (the towel moved at one point thanks to their rough movements), and the woman continued to explode, blushing furiously as she gasped and shivered, bowing to his mighty lance! Even Reiri's father wasn't THIS amazing... and that Beijionese Hunter knew how to fill a musket... She thought, licking her plush parched lips. She continued to chain orgasm, not yet feeling him set off made her mildly concerned, she cared not if she would soon carry his seed or not, he was... amazing.

Vern exhaled, releasing once he felt her warm juices flowing around his member and drip from her quivering pussy. He smirked devilishly, his 'spear' slowly retreating from her tight, moist walls. He felt a little drained from the experience, but Carmilla's gasps and moans were worth every moment. He leaned over her, cupping one of her ass cheeks and squeezed it playfully. "Phew..." he sighed, falling onto his side, laying beside her on his back. He glanced over to her with his sweat glazed face, a beaming, confident smirk had settled upon his face. His dick was still erect, but began to relax now that he had climaxed. He half turned, to reach over to caress Carmilla's face, and chuckled lowly. "I should run into mysterious strangers more often~" he cooed.
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Carmilla on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:58 pm

Carmilla lay there, her body felt drained, which was a rare feat. It left her peckish. She faced Vern, who now lay at her side and caressed her face. She smiled... revealing her fangs. "Oh...yes, you really should, love~" She purred, rolling onto his chest and pinned his wrists down, keeping his arms outstretched. "Its rare to meet such a promising mortal... I couldn't perchance persuade you to join my flock?" She asked, leaning down, her naked breasts squished against his chest, her lips against the nape of his neck, her tongue slowly sliding up its length before she glared amorously eye-to-eye with him.
avatar
Carmilla
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:10 pm

Carmilla wrote:Carmilla lay there, her body felt drained, which was a rare feat. It left her peckish. She faced Vern, who now lay at her side and caressed her face. She smiled... revealing her fangs. "Oh...yes, you really should, love~" She purred, rolling onto his chest and pinned his wrists down, keeping his arms outstretched. "Its rare to meet such a promising mortal... I couldn't perchance persuade you to join my flock?" She asked, leaning down, her naked breasts squished against his chest, her lips against the nape of his neck, her tongue slowly sliding up its length before she glared amorously eye-to-eye with him.

Vern glanced over at her, then finally noticed her fangs. Explains why she was hesitant to kiss me... and why she's so cold to the touch... He thought, but didn't exactly feel ashamed, afraid or enraged. He was in fact rather chill about it himself, smiling back with his pearly whites as she now rolled ontop of him and forced him down. He smirks, raising a brow at her proposal. "Flattering, though as flattering as that may be, I kinda fly solo, if you catch my drift. I'm a... one man wolf pack, heh. Besides, it wouldn't work..." he shrugged, enjoying the feeling of her tongue against his neck and her massive bust against his chest. "...But I could give you my number, in case you ever need me to stoke the fires my lady~" He winked playfully to the Vampire Countess.
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Carmilla on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:39 pm

Vern Silverfallow wrote:
Carmilla wrote:Carmilla lay there, her body felt drained, which was a rare feat. It left her peckish. She faced Vern, who now lay at her side and caressed her face. She smiled... revealing her fangs. "Oh...yes, you really should, love~" She purred, rolling onto his chest and pinned his wrists down, keeping his arms outstretched. "Its rare to meet such a promising mortal... I couldn't perchance persuade you to join my flock?" She asked, leaning down, her naked breasts squished against his chest, her lips against the nape of his neck, her tongue slowly sliding up its length before she glared amorously eye-to-eye with him.

Vern glanced over at her, then finally noticed her fangs. Explains why she was hesitant to kiss me... and why she's so cold to the touch... He thought, but didn't exactly feel ashamed, afraid or enraged. He was in fact rather chill about it himself, smiling back with his pearly whites as she now rolled ontop of him and forced him down. He smirks, raising a brow at her proposal. "Flattering, though as flattering as that may be, I kinda fly solo, if you catch my drift. I'm a... one man wolf pack, heh. Besides, it wouldn't work..." he shrugged, enjoying the feeling of her tongue against his neck and her massive bust against his chest. "...But I could give you my number, in case you ever need me to stoke the fires my lady~" He winked playfully to the Vampire Countess.

Carmilla pouts at his less than favorable reply. "I doubt that..." she scoffed. "I'm a pure blood, born as a Vampire, I should be able to turn any I want into a creature of the night." she harrumphed, before leveling her face to his, grasping his wrists tighter. "Hmm... its unfortunate, but I lack some of modern day's technology. I suppose if you survive my love bite... well, I'll at least remember you by your smell and taste." she says, closing her eyes and formed her lips around his. She moaned as she kissed him, her tongue playfully flicking his before she pulled away, leaving a trail of saliva. "I'll try not to drain you too dry then. But..." she licked her lips into a malicious smile as she moaned hungrily. "I leave no promises~!" She then lowered her mouth to his neck, her mouth agape with several long, dripping ivory fangs which then sunk deeply into his neck!

SPLSHHH

The moment his blood touched his lips, she felt... something was off. It had a familiar... somewhat disgusting bestial taste she couldn't quite put her finger on, but took advantage of the situation regardless and continued to gulp what she drew from his body in greedy, audible gulps.
avatar
Carmilla
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:19 pm

Carmilla wrote:
Vern Silverfallow wrote:
Carmilla wrote:Carmilla lay there, her body felt drained, which was a rare feat. It left her peckish. She faced Vern, who now lay at her side and caressed her face. She smiled... revealing her fangs. "Oh...yes, you really should, love~" She purred, rolling onto his chest and pinned his wrists down, keeping his arms outstretched. "Its rare to meet such a promising mortal... I couldn't perchance persuade you to join my flock?" She asked, leaning down, her naked breasts squished against his chest, her lips against the nape of his neck, her tongue slowly sliding up its length before she glared amorously eye-to-eye with him.

Vern glanced over at her, then finally noticed her fangs. Explains why she was hesitant to kiss me... and why she's so cold to the touch... He thought, but didn't exactly feel ashamed, afraid or enraged. He was in fact rather chill about it himself, smiling back with his pearly whites as she now rolled ontop of him and forced him down. He smirks, raising a brow at her proposal. "Flattering, though as flattering as that may be, I kinda fly solo, if you catch my drift. I'm a... one man wolf pack, heh. Besides, it wouldn't work..." he shrugged, enjoying the feeling of her tongue against his neck and her massive bust against his chest. "...But I could give you my number, in case you ever need me to stoke the fires my lady~" He winked playfully to the Vampire Countess.

Carmilla pouts at his less than favorable reply. "I doubt that..." she scoffed. "I'm a pure blood, born as a Vampire, I should be able to turn any I want into a creature of the night." she harrumphed, before leveling her face to his, grasping his wrists tighter. "Hmm... its unfortunate, but I lack some of modern day's technology. I suppose if you survive my love bite... well, I'll at least remember you by your smell and taste." she says, closing her eyes and formed her lips around his. She moaned as she kissed him, her tongue playfully flicking his before she pulled away, leaving a trail of saliva. "I'll try not to drain you too dry then. But..." she licked her lips into a malicious smile as she moaned hungrily. "I leave no promises~!" She then lowered her mouth to his neck, her mouth agape with several long, dripping ivory fangs which then sunk deeply into his neck!

SPLSHHH

The moment his blood touched his lips, she felt... something was off. It had a familiar... somewhat disgusting bestial taste she couldn't quite put her finger on, but took advantage of the situation regardless and continued to gulp what she drew from his body in greedy, audible gulps.

Vern cringed as she plunged, letting out a long hiss. Of course she's one of those ones. Shiiit... He thought, gulping with effort while the elder vampire fed. He couldn't risk thrashing her off his body, not only because it felt nice for her naked body to be against him, but if he did she could rip off his neck with it which was something he couldn't fix after the fact. Great, new test: See how long I can stay up before I pass out due to blood loss. Dammit, this explains the keropin blood! They must have gotten onto her bad side or something. He thought, clenching his fists lightly as his blood continued to be drawn from his body by what almost felt like a machine if his eyes didn't deceive him. He thought it was somewhat funny though, that he lead Sasha through these woods just fine only to end up as this creature's sexual plaything and gourmet buffet. He had to sit... well, 'lay this one out' in the meantime.

avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Carmilla on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:58 pm

Carmilla continues to gluttonously devour Vern, his blood spilling into her body in pints, in spite of its oddly disgusting taste. I can't put my finger on it... where have I tasted such filthy blood before?! Her mind reached back, questioning herself while Vern suffered for it. She couldn't take too much herself, the sickening taste was getting too much for her, so after another minute of pumping blood out of Vern's neck, she pulled her mouth away, hissing.

Crimson rolled down her chin, her lips, and Vern's neck. He was alive, but barely. She could see his pale, twitching form beneath her shallowly breathing while she licked up the rest from her silky chin. "I hate to leave you in such a compromising position my dear Vern..." she licked her lips, her hand playfully stoking his erect, uncovered member. "But I must part. I do hope you live, I so wish to get reacquainted with your diligent... member~" She hummed, chuckling amorously. She then stood up, naked and pale and glistening from their intercourse, she begins to walk away- her clothing and picnic blanket, umbrella, etc faded into smoke and soon she did as well.

Vern now lay, with his pants and undies down, with a firm dick pointed at the heavens, arms held out and body weak with blood loss.
avatar
Carmilla
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:16 pm

Vern lay where the Countess left him, his body weak from blood loss, and his mind and vision becoming hazy. He was vaguely aware that he was still alive, and had his high constitution to thank for that, and didn't feel any resentment for the lovely creature who left him and his exposed member for dead. Either because he was too forgiving, or perhaps because he was an idiot. Perhaps both. He closed his eyes and rested, hoping that his strength would return to him soon. The Amaine was not a place to have your dick sticking out for too long, some creatures may get the wrong idea...

I'm surprised she drank this long... didn't she realize I'm a...? Before he could finish his thoughts, his pale red eyes closed and he passed out.
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I laughed soooo hard, this post toook forever because I couldn't stop x'D

Post  Yamashiro on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:03 am

[From here]

The neko yokai followed the mortal scent, which was almost masked by the scent of Keropin blood. She had mixed relations with the frog people, they probably wouldn't like her to interfere if the mortal was involved with them, especially if there was spilled blood between both groups already. Things got too chaotic, even for her standards when it involved those rascals. She hummed sweetly, her tail swishing as she ambled through the brush and bushes of the woodland. She was getting closer, the scent was stronger! Also more musty...

She parted the branches of a tree, before her large red eyes focused on the human. He was beneath the shade of a tree, on his back... with his still erect spear jutting upward from his crotch....

She blinked, unsure she was seeing correctly. She quickly pigeon stepped to his side, and upon the closer inspection... yeah, there was no illusion involved, his pants were pulled and his member was stiff and out!



"Woooooah!" She gasped, face flustered as she stares at the erect member. It's frackin' huge! She thought, before her eyes turned from the head on the shaft to the one on his shoulders. She Knelt down, beside him, and placed pair of fingers upon his neck, which was wet with a light glaze of saliva yet. "Huhhh..." she hummed, her lashes batting as she stared at the young man. He was unconscious, pale and cold... but he was still kickin'. "Looks drained and weak, but he'll be fine, just needs to be revived. Thankfully this is a recent development..." she spoke to herself, putting the pieces together as a creature having used the dashing man to the last drop- euphemistically and literally. Yamashiro scanned his face, brushing back strands of his glistening silvery hair, and found him physically attractive, aside from the erect member which drew her curiosity in. To which, she returned her gaze to.

She broke contact with it, to scan her surroundings first. She shifted her position from being knelt down by his shoulders to instead, his thighs. She leaned forward, inspecting his length. "Long..." she murmured, using both her hands to get a sense of scale from tip to base without touching him, simply hovering her flat hands:



Keeping her hands in that position, she stood up and brought her hands towards her lower abdomen and pelvis... She blinked, feeling her top hand resting almost under her belly button... she lifted her skirt, just to make doubly sure!





She flustered with a salacious smirk. "Mhmmm-mmmmrow~" She purred, her tail swishing and ears twitching mischievously; her lidded gaze glancing from her undies to his unattended... rod. A fang jutted over her lower lip, and she lifted her hands like paws before she stares intently on her immobile victim with perverse intent shining in her large red eyes:



"Fufufu, can't leave...*licks lips* that.... unattended. To do such would be, a crime-nya~ <3!" She hums devilishly, falling back to her knees, reaching out... slowly!



Her hand gets closer, almost in reach of grasping the tip!

"HR-HR-HR-HR~<3" She giggled twistedly, her face glowing with lust, mouth gape with drool dripping over her lower plush lip.



She was about to touch it, when her eyes shifted back to his unconscious face... and realized something. The way he looks, it may not be long till he dies. Ohhhh bugger! The most I'd get is one decent ride, barely a taste before the poor guy withers away... harumph.... She thought, her hand recoiling as she sat there on her knees, her hands in her lap. Her ears twitched. She could also sense nearby monsters... so she couldn't dawdle. "Hrmmmm...." she moped, her lidded eyes glancing back to his unconscious face. "I could just take what I need, coin included, and leave... not like I know him... but..."

She smirks, falling back onto her haunches, her eyes becoming hearts!



"I can't help it, he just looks so... yummy~<3!" She blushed, her body already 'warming up' to the prospect! She licked her lower lip, humming mischievously again. She made her decision. "Hew hew, you're lucky day handsome, for I, Yamashiro the Great, have decided to rescue you and your monster dong! Hmmmmrooooow~" Her lips curling catishly. "Which means... I'm still gonna have to touch ya! **"

Yaya, with an odd degree of restraint, managed her victim's-er, um, mansle's member. She felt its warmth, its rough manly flesh as she stuffed it back into his half pulled undies, giving it only a slight rub and tug before she yanked up his trousers and re-buckled his belt. She grabbed his things, wearing his jacket which was too large for her arms, making her giggle. She inspected his blades, finding them unique, before shouldering the holsters. She then dragged the taller man onto his feet, shouldering him. "Ooof... you're heavy pretty boy..." she groaned, sniffing his neck due to how close they were at the moment, being a creepy- her fellow yokai and half demon kin would approve immensely! She giggled, unable to keep herself from licking his chin, walking into the woodland towards her old home so she could let the poor boy... hmhm, recuperate~
avatar
Yamashiro
Private
Private

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Pond

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum