Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tzar's Office

2 posters

Go down

The Tzar's Office Empty The Tzar's Office

Post  Alexei Vladimirovna Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:44 am

"Hmm..." Alexei Sergei Vladimirovna the Third, 756th Tzar of Izhevesk, sighed. He looked over the military reports gathered from his Snow Scouts that had been patrolling the boarders between Izhevesk and Domescadia closely. Intimately so.

Seems the Black Emperor has been increasing his military presence and might. He hasn't outright attacked my nation yet, but that young one is boldly intimidating me. All the while, I've been getting invitations to meet the current Tenik President. I wonder if he's as strong as his father, or will he be flimsy? Both sides want my take on this growing war, but it is not an easy decision to choose between them. He thought, before closing his eyes, reclining in his plush leather chair. The fire of the adjacent fireplace, where he was known to 'store' his 'heated documents' to say the least. He sighed again, rubbing his temples as he wished to be done with the constant reports.
Alexei Vladimirovna
Alexei Vladimirovna
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The Tzar's Office Empty Re: The Tzar's Office

Post  Miriel Frostbane Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:02 am

Miriel knocked before opening the door partway. "I have returned, my Liege." the cool, yet serious voice speaks before entering. Her armor gleams, reflecting the lavish room around her and glinting red with the flames to the side of her as the tall Elven woman quickly enters, closing the door behind her. Her long sword clinks against her left hip, her armor rattling as she makes her way towards the Tsar. "I have further reports the Ministry received from our dispatched Naval forces. There was some delay unfortunately, but it appears Domescadia's own Naval forces are en mass, in these areas," she states, laying out a map, leaning towards the Tsar, her armor clinking. Her gauntlet's index finger circled a region of ocean between Scardia and Rolan. "I however, think that there may be a fleet moving towards Lux and Galideno as well; following up on other leads I've gathered from our civilian vessels..." she glanced up at the Monarch and noted his displeasure. She blinked her long lashes, before raising her chest and shoulders, her head cocked to the side at a very slight angle. "Is something the matter, Alex?" she asked with a cool, yet light manner without the impersonal tone shown before.
Miriel Frostbane
Miriel Frostbane
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down