Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deputy Director of the T.I.R.S. Office

2 posters

Go down

Deputy Director of the T.I.R.S. Office  Empty Deputy Director of the T.I.R.S. Office

Post  Albert Stratus Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:27 pm

A more traditional looking office with an old fashioned design, with a polished mahogany desk and three elegant and comfortable leather backed chairs. The floor is tiled with black & white marble in a chess board style and has a plush red carpet lain out below the desk and small living area in the corner of the room. A personal bathroom is in the back, and several wooden filing cabinets and shelves adorn the walls. The shelves contain various books on languages and geographic locations around Galiavan, as well as firearms. In the living area, a black leather love seat sits before a coffee table. To the right wall, a dumbwaiter is situated, connecting to the Staff Cafeteria all the way down on Floor 20.
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Deputy Director of the T.I.R.S. Office  Empty Re: Deputy Director of the T.I.R.S. Office

Post  Reiki Fukumi Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:30 pm

Reiki enters the rather traditional office, looking around the sophisticated office that smelled of cigars and polished wood. Her heels clicked on the chess board like marble floor, and she enters the center of the room so that Albert could enter his office as well. She didn't see any windows, which was odd. It was a very private room, compared to the Director's office which they passed before arriving here.
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Deputy Director of the T.I.R.S. Office  Empty Re: Deputy Director of the T.I.R.S. Office

Post  Albert Stratus Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Albert entered, closing the door behind him. Reiki would see that most of the wood paneled walls were adorned with weapon cases containing both various firearms and blades:

Spoiler:

He even had all 27 known Dragon Rune Swords, which he collected over the years from Scardian Collectors and as prizes of war:

Deputy Director of the T.I.R.S. Office  2933-1-1327514327

He also had some exotic Terronian blades too:

Spoiler:

He pats her shoulder, pointing over to one of the leather back chairs in front of his mahogany desk. "Please, take a seat. I'm going to go over your grades and stats from your time at the Academy." he says, walking over to the desk now, taking a seat behind it. "This should not take long."
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Fukumi Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:06 pm

She was somewhat concerned with his taste in style concerning the scary amount of weaponry he seemed to proudly display. She jumped a little at his touch, turning to face the taller man she nodded repeatedly and then took a seat as instructed. She was a little confused, having gone through this process before. "Excuse me Sir, but didn't the organization already go over my stats from the academy?" she asked, stating her confusion. She crossed her shapely legs, her hands coming together on her lap, lacing each other.
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:20 pm

Reiki Fukumi wrote:She was somewhat concerned with his taste in style concerning the scary amount of weaponry he seemed to proudly display. She jumped a little at his touch, turning to face the taller man she nodded repeatedly and then took a seat as instructed. She was a little confused, having gone through this process before. "Excuse me Sir, but didn't the organization already go over my stats from the academy?" she asked, stating her confusion. She crossed her shapely legs, her hands coming together on her lap, lacing each other.

"No cause for alarm Ms. Fukumi, this is just procedure. You've been in training for two years, given your lack of military, Gunslinger, and law enforcement background. It says you work well with others, however there are times where your fellow recruits had to 'carry you' on their shoulders. Academically speaking you rank S in all fields, with hacking, electronic use, languages, information gathering..." he paused, glancing up at her. "Rank B in physical exercise, Rank C in firearms handling, Rank C in Conflict Situation Resolution, Rank C in Defensive Driving, Rank C in Offensive Driving... these skills are common skills utilized in our organization Ms. Fukumi. Its... frankly a tad lacking in what we would normally allow. Or what I would normally allow. Your desk work and intellect save you your position here, in my opinion; but we don't work behind desks all day Ms. Fukumi. If you wish to succeed, survive in this field, you will need to improve these C ranks." he explained, gathering the pages of her dossier together.
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Fukumi Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:26 pm

Reiki gulped, feeling anxious and somewhat shamed as the legendary TIRS operative grilled her mediocrity in her field work. She was fairly certain now that she was going to lose her job before it even started. "Y-yes. I will improve my field work sir. I wasn't proud of my scores either, but I plan to fix them sir." she says with determination, feeling slightly perspired.
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:47 pm

Reiki Fukumi wrote:Reiki gulped, feeling anxious and somewhat shamed as the legendary TIRS operative grilled her mediocrity in her field work. She was fairly certain now that she was going to lose her job before it even started. "Y-yes. I will improve my field work sir. I wasn't proud of my scores either, but I plan to fix them sir." she says with determination, feeling slightly perspired.  

He stares at her for a moment, stoic and silent. "Best that you do, Ms. Fukumi. There will be no more hand holding here. The kid gloves come off, and you are responsible not only for your safety, but that of your partner's, of your superiors. Of the President and his family. Of Galideno City and Galiden as a whole. We are the thin, black line that keeps our enemies from ransacking the nation. We do it efficiently, we do it cleanly. We do it right." he then sets her dossier down, propping his chin up and leaned towards her. "Every week, for the next month, you are to report to the firing range, gym, the Combat Simulator, and driving course to improve your abilities. You will send your results to your Captain, the Director, and myself. The only one you should be concerned on impressing is me, Ms. Fukumi. I want positive results and a substantial improvement of your abilities in the coming month." he orders in his deep, neutral tone.
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Fukumi Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:57 pm

Albert Stratus wrote:
He stares at her for a moment, stoic and silent. "Best that you do, Ms. Fukumi. There will be no more hand holding here. The kid gloves come off, and you are responsible not only for your safety, but that of your partner's, of your superiors. Of the President and his family. Of Galideno City and Galiden as a whole. We are the thin, black line that keeps our enemies from ransacking the nation. We do it efficiently, we do it cleanly. We do it right." he then sets her dossier down, propping his chin up and leaned towards her. "Every week, for the next month, you are to report to the firing range, gym, the Combat Simulator, and driving course to improve your abilities. You will send your results to your Captain, the Director, and myself. The only one you should be concerned on impressing is me, Ms. Fukumi. I want positive results and a substantial improvement of your abilities in the coming month." he orders in his deep, neutral tone.

She still felt as though she was being talked down to, but was more concerned about how much responsibility she had concerning the defense of the nation as a whole. She looked down at her hands, fidgeting her fingers before he gave her his first order. She glanced up at him, adjusting her glasses. It seemed dreadfully dismal, but she nodded, accepting his judgment. "Yes sir. I will not let you down, I will increase my skills, I promise." She pledges, raising her right fist to her breast. A month full of extended training, and needing to impress the legend himself? Its gonna be painful, but I can't let him down! She thought.

Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:42 pm

Albert remained stoic. "I don't need promises Ms. Fukumi, I need results." He says sternly, before bowing his head, and then lifted himself from his desk, his hands sliding away from the desk as he leaned over them. "But you've got drive. I like that." he says, standing, and walking over to the printer where he grabs a rectangular shaped object; which he soon hands to the woman:

Deputy Director of the T.I.R.S. Office  Tenik_industrial_id_card__reiki__by_kikoaihara-dc4ki82

"This is your T.I.R.S. Identification Card. Don't lose it. It will give you level five clearance, which means access to most of this building, including these offices. You will need it for every thing you do here, from getting access to said rooms, to record your Combat Simulator results, and even filing your reports. You can upgrade it later to also become your tab card for the cafeteria, which will instead charge you via your salary instead of having to use Gilex or your bank card. That is to your discretion." he says, shrugging, thinking about some lunch himself. He walks back to the door. "Follow me, we're going to get you suited up and armed. You start today... Agent Fukumi." He says opening the door wide, turning to face her, nodding his head to the T.I.R.S. Offices again, the international sign for 'get out'.
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Fukumi Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:59 pm

Albert Stratus wrote:Albert remained stoic. "I don't need promises Ms. Fukumi, I need results." He says sternly, before bowing his head, and then lifted himself from his desk, his hands sliding away from the desk as he leaned over them. "But you've got drive. I like that." he says, standing, and walking over to the printer where he grabs a rectangular shaped object; which he soon hands to the woman:

Deputy Director of the T.I.R.S. Office  Tenik_industrial_id_card__reiki__by_kikoaihara-dc4ki82

"This is your T.I.R.S. Identification Card. Don't lose it. It will give you level five clearance, which means access to most of this building, including these offices. You will need it for every thing you do here, from getting access to said rooms, to record your Combat Simulator results, and even filing your reports. You can upgrade it later to also become your tab card for the cafeteria, which will instead charge you via your salary instead of having to use Gilex or your bank card. That is to your discretion." he says, shrugging, thinking about some lunch himself. He walks back to the door. "Follow me, we're going to get you suited up and armed. You start today... Agent Fukumi." He says opening the door wide, turning to face her, nodding his head to the T.I.R.S. Offices again, the international sign for 'get out'.

Reiki took the Identification Card, and inspected it as the Deputy Director explained its usage to her. Her heart rose with satisfaction, that she wasn't fired and that her job was still secured. "My, that has a lot of features. Wait, today?" She half turned in her seat, observing him nodding his head out of his office, door open for her life before. She blinked, standing up and walked over to him without further questions.
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:04 pm

"Its as good as any." he replied in response. He smirked as she obediently made her way over to him without further preamble or questions. "They said you followed orders obediently. Good, good. Make sure to remember that when you're in the field. We prioritize your opinion and decisions in risky scenarios, but if there's an order you must obey it without question, regardless of what you may think be right." he says somewhat cryptically before leading her through the offices, towards the stairs that lead to the floor above them.

[To here]
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down