Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage Theater Dressing Rooms And Backstage - Olivia's Dressing Room

4 posters

Go down

Stage Theater Dressing Rooms And Backstage - Olivia's Dressing Room Empty Stage Theater Dressing Rooms And Backstage - Olivia's Dressing Room

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:53 am

Stage Theater Dressing Rooms And Backstage - Olivia's Dressing Room Img_7338

The exclusing dressing room for the stage performer Olivia Winifred Lionheart. Admittance only at the express permission of the Families, or Olivia herself.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Stage Theater Dressing Rooms And Backstage - Olivia's Dressing Room Empty Re: Stage Theater Dressing Rooms And Backstage - Olivia's Dressing Room

Post  Olivia Dragonbelly Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:38 am

Olivia sat before the large mirror, applying a layer of glossy red paint to her lush lips. She was getting ready for a rehearsal on the stage floor, but as it was she'd have to wait thirty or so minutes before they brought in that baby Wyvern that still needed training. She'd bet an hour till the bastards downstairs would get their heads out of their ass and find a way to cage the brute. She smiled, batting her dark eyelashes at the image of the beautiful woman in front of her. Long, silky raven black hair pooled around her back and shoulders. She was wearing her magicians attire, a black V-Neck leotard thong over a pair of fishnet stockings (instead of pants), a cute cropped black tail coat common among magicians, with a white waist coat under the jacket. Her large breasts seemed to be slipping out of the folds again, and she shook her head with a smile, taking her hands and tried to keep them behind the white silk vest. "dnib" she says in a low, strange accent. Her breasts bobbled, but would not remove themselves from the vest any further. "Thats my girls." she giggled. Her top hat lay upon the counter beside her, as well was her wand. She slipped on her glossy black high heeled shoes, and stood up, grabbing her hat to make a quick pose in the mirror, her 6' (now nearly 6'4 frame thanks to her heels), showing off her curvaceous, modelesque beauty reflecting back.

Stage Theater Dressing Rooms And Backstage - Olivia's Dressing Room 1699e1b012a7e3f91ca9f2566c080b69_by_kikoaihara-daowjc8

She smiled a charming grin. "Like the grand Shiba herself," she paused, hearing a knock at the door. She flashed her large blue eyes in the direction of the door, wondering if it was the young man Jessica had hired for stage crew. She did ask the boy to fetch for her, her suitcase which had many of her props she needed for the rehearsal. "Come in~" she called out in a playful manner. "Don't worry, I'm decent, sugar!" she added, smiling flirtatiously.

Last edited by Olivia Dragonbelly on Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : COLORS!! :D)
Olivia Dragonbelly
Olivia Dragonbelly
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Stage Theater Dressing Rooms And Backstage - Olivia's Dressing Room Empty Re: Stage Theater Dressing Rooms And Backstage - Olivia's Dressing Room

Post  Regis Black-Fire Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 am

Olivia Dragonbelly wrote:Olivia sat before the large mirror, applying a layer of glossy red paint to her lush lips. She was getting ready for a rehearsal on the stage floor, but as it was she'd have to wait thirty or so minutes before they brought in that baby Wyvern that still needed training. She'd bet an hour till the bastards downstairs would get their heads out of their ass and find a way to cage the brute. She smiled, batting her dark eyelashes at the image of the beautiful woman in front of her. Long, silky raven black hair pooled around her back and shoulders. She was wearing her magicians attire, a black V-Neck leotard thong over a pair of fishnet stockings (instead of pants), a cute cropped black tail coat common among magicians, with a white waist coat under the jacket. Her large breasts seemed to be slipping out of the folds again, and she shook her head with a smile, taking her hands and tried to keep them behind the white silk vest. "dnib" she says in a low, strange accent. Her breasts bobbled, but would not remove themselves from the vest any further. "Thats my girls." she giggled. Her top hat lay upon the counter beside her, as well was her wand. She slipped on her glossy black high heeled shoes, and stood up, grabbing her hat to make a quick pose in the mirror, her 6' (now nearly 6'4 frame thanks to her heels), showing off her curvaceous, modelesque beauty reflecting back.

Stage Theater Dressing Rooms And Backstage - Olivia's Dressing Room 1699e1b012a7e3f91ca9f2566c080b69_by_kikoaihara-daowjc8

She smiled a charming grin. "Like the grand Shiba herself," she paused, hearing a knock at the door. She flashed her large blue eyes in the direction of the door, wondering if it was the young man Jessica had hired for stage crew. She did ask the boy to fetch for her, her suitcase which had many of her props she needed for the rehearsal. "Come in~" she called out in a playful manner. "Don't worry, I'm decent, sugar!" she added, smiling flirtatiously.

The door opened to reveal a man in a regal looking white suit with blue highlights. his shoulder length blond hair waving behind him as he turned to reclose the door after setting down the suitase relatively easily.

The man known as Regis Black-Fire turned to look at Olivia, his red eyes gleaming in the distant dresser lights. "The props you requested, ma'am." he said as he placed the suitcase on the table.
Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Dragonbelly Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:49 am

Olivia glanced up at the mirror, and saw the charming blond lad with suitcase in tow. "Ah, very good Regis. You can set it on-" but he had already placed the suitcase upon the table before she finished. She smiled. "Thanks." She winked at the mirror, back to him. She turned abruptly, her coat tails swaying and her breasts bobbing from their top. She now faced him, her right hand upon her hip as she leaned onto the cane like wand in her left hand."You look, fantastic, kid." she complimented, before, almost just as abruptly asked: "How do I look love?" she asked, tipping her top hat to him before adding a playful wink. She smiled a full, lush smile; the red gloss of her lip stick giving her lips a slight wet, and shiny gleam like a red apple's peel. "Like a Gal whose ready to perform?"
Olivia Dragonbelly
Olivia Dragonbelly
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:32 am

The young man smiled and replied "Like your ready to give the grandest performance to the War Gods themselves."

Regis looked around the lavishly furnished dressing room with a look of somewhere between wonder and disgust. Wonder because despite his own lavish if somewhat modest lifestyle given his status as a bastard-born child of the Blade-Breaker clan of Scardia, he admired the finer details of the incredibly wealthy Galideno social elite. and disgust because he knew that there were many who were far poorer who could do with some of the money used to purchase such luxuries. But he held only a little sympathy for those people.

"I should let you know ma'am, that after your performance tonight, I will be participating in the cage deathmatch in the fighting arena on the 57th floor of the central tower. I too must perform well." he adjusted his gloves and smirked. "Some things are in the blood that cannot be dismissed so easily as a name."
Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Dragonbelly Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Regis Black-Fire wrote:The young man smiled and replied "Like your ready to give the grandest performance to the War Gods themselves."

Regis looked around the lavishly furnished dressing room with a look of somewhere between wonder and disgust. Wonder because despite his own lavish if somewhat modest lifestyle given his status as a bastard-born child of the Blade-Breaker clan of Scardia, he admired the finer details of the incredibly wealthy Galideno social elite. and disgust because he knew that there were many who were far poorer who could do with some of the money used to purchase such luxuries. But he held only a little sympathy for those people.

"You're too sweet~" She smiled. "You have a way with words kid. I like that about you." Her eyes flashed at his amazement of the lavish room, and couldn't help but smile. "Like the room? It was originally Jessica Springfield's dressing room when she was just a singer here. Seems like when you move up in the ranks you get finer luxuries and the previous gal's hand-me-downs. It's cozy, and I like it. Then again its always nice to have any quiet place to yourself." She says raising her shoulders and hands with a queer grin. Her parents had been fugitives from Fenira. They had a problem with how the Council of Magi had been running things, spoke up about it, and soon after Gilded Tree had hunted them down. Becoming dissidents, they took her when she was only eight years old away from their Noble houses and brought her to the more modest Coreal Islands, part of the Lux Kingdom. She had the experience of enjoying the company of lavish riches and modest houses, and then losing them in her time. Only about four or five years ago she lost that life too; a skirmish between 'everyone's favorite killjoy' Domescadia and the 'Gilded Gem' (whatever that meant), Galideno City. She lost family, homes, and a lifestyle for the second time in her life. For Olivia Winifred Lionheart, she was always a refugee; so she would take what she could get.

Regis Black-Fire wrote:
"I should let you know ma'am, that after your performance tonight, I will be participating in the cage deathmatch in the fighting arena on the 57th floor of the central tower. I too must perform well." he adjusted his gloves and smirked. "Some things are in the blood that cannot be dismissed so easily as a name."

She raised a brow. "Oh?" She inquired, grinning in a playful yet flirtatious manner as she walked gracefully towards him, a subtle sway in her hips. "Well then," she stood in front of him now, due to the rather voluptuous nature of her body, her warm, soft breasts pressed against his chest as she slid his hands through his lapels of his jacket, adjusting them as she continued. "...perhaps I shall indulge myself in a viewing of your physical talents~" she hummed in an attractive manner, her ruby lips forming into an enchanting smile. Her large, model like blue eyes crawled up from looking at his neck, absorbing his facial features before her blue eyes honed in to his contrasting red eyes. "...that is if I don't remain Fido's snack." she says with a pout, breaking eye contact with a mocking sigh. "Perhaps..." she starts, her right hand slipping around the lapel of his jacket, sliding underneath and across the slope of his shoulder. "...you could indulge me...now?" She says, shifting her head so that her top hat would shift as well, one of her playful, seductive blue eyes sparkled as she looked up at him from this angle. Her lips had reformed from a pout, to a playful, sexy smirk.
Olivia Dragonbelly
Olivia Dragonbelly
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:54 pm

"I usually just make do with my rented apartment here in the Central Tower. But this is merely your dressing room. We cage fighters don't get change rooms nearly as nice." Regis commented as he spoke, with a smirk.

Regis was a little bewildered at Olivia's forwardness, and definite suggestive tones, but quickly warmed up to her. His smirk became a grin. "Well, if my lady desires, I could give her the paces indeed." His hands and arms encircled her lower back as he narrowed his eyes duskily. "Besides, there is that old love story. Scar'd himself fell in love with Feniria. Why can't a Scardian make love with a Fenirian?" he said in a low voice, before he leaned forwards slightly and kissed Olivia's lips lightly.

Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Dragonbelly Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:31 pm

Regis Black-Fire wrote:
Regis was a little bewildered at Olivia's forwardness, and definite suggestive tones, but quickly warmed up to her. His smirk became a grin. "Well, if my lady desires, I could give her the paces indeed." His hands and arms encircled her lower back as he narrowed his eyes duskily. "Besides, there is that old love story. Scar'd himself fell in love with Feniria. Why can't a Scardian make love with a Fenirian?" he said in a low voice, before he leaned forwards slightly and kissed Olivia's lips lightly.

She closed her eyes, smiling as he laid his lips upon hers, the flash of bewilderment of her forwardness was delicious; his boldness to reciprocate was a sexy little bonus. She hummed in a rather provocative manner, reaching up for her hat and carefully removed it before tossing it over and onto a coat rack, letting it spin. Her silky, raven black hair fell across her forehead, her left hand slide up his neck, and cupped his right cheek while his hung low around her back. Her right hand slipped against his left breast, and she pulled back momentarily, her dark lidded eyes and her confident, sexy smirk greeting him. "Hmhmhm....I can't see why not. Besides, it'll pass the time waiting for those block heads bring up Sparky and Fido anyway." She giggled, pushing him back gently by continuing to walk forward, forcing him to fall back and sit upon the couch. She sat upon him, her legs spread and her body against him; knees tucked beneath her and locking at his sides. "...I'll give them an hour." she winked, before tapping her chest. "dnibnu"

Her breasts, bobbed, the binding spell she place to them to keep them 'snug' went undone, and the twin valleys of her chest exposed themselves, popping right out of her vest!

Stage Theater Dressing Rooms And Backstage - Olivia's Dressing Room 6f0d5ebcd371d8505ae9ba3ee478c11c_by_kikoaihara-dapanos

Her heavy assets bobbed and swayed, hanging before her....assistant. She looked up, mocking innocence. "Hrmmm..." she hums, her right index finger poking into the corner of her mouth, her eyes looking up in a confused, innocent manner. "My girls are rather heavy... and boy have they suffered tucked behind there..." She then looked down, smiling a catish grin. "Could you be a dear and...assist me with them?" She finished, sticking her tongue out at the kid before giggling.
Olivia Dragonbelly
Olivia Dragonbelly
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:07 am

Olivia Dragonbelly wrote:She closed her eyes, smiling as he laid his lips upon hers, the flash of bewilderment of her forwardness was delicious; his boldness to reciprocate was a sexy little bonus. She hummed in a rather provocative manner, reaching up for her hat and carefully removed it before tossing it over and onto a coat rack, letting it spin. Her silky, raven black hair fell across her forehead, her left hand slide up his neck, and cupped his right cheek while his hung low around her back. Her right hand slipped against his left breast, and she pulled back momentarily, her dark lidded eyes and her confident, sexy smirk greeting him. "Hmhmhm....I can't see why not. Besides, it'll pass the time waiting for those block heads bring up Sparky and Fido anyway." She giggled, pushing him back gently by continuing to walk forward, forcing him to fall back and sit upon the couch. She sat upon him, her legs spread and her body against him; knees tucked beneath her and locking at his sides. "...I'll give them an hour." she winked, before tapping her chest. "dnibnu"

Her breasts, bobbed, the binding spell she place to them to keep them 'snug' went undone, and the twin valleys of her chest exposed themselves, popping right out of her vest!

Stage Theater Dressing Rooms And Backstage - Olivia's Dressing Room 6f0d5ebcd371d8505ae9ba3ee478c11c_by_kikoaihara-dapanos

Her heavy assets bobbed and swayed, hanging before her....assistant. She looked up, mocking innocence. "Hrmmm..." she hums, her right index finger poking into the corner of her mouth, her eyes looking up in a confused, innocent manner. "My girls are rather heavy... and boy have they suffered tucked behind there..." She then looked down, smiling a catish grin. "Could you be a dear and...assist me with them?" She finished, sticking her tongue out at the kid before giggling.

Regis grinned, as his hands glided from her hips to the undersides of her breasts. His gloves mysteriously missing and his bare hands were warm, like an open fire heater. Caressing Olivia's generous and heavy breasts, before he planted a quick kiss on each nipple in turn.

"Hmmm, anything to oblige ma'am." Regis replied, before he stuck out his tongue, and used his pyromancy to intensify the heat only at the tip of his tongue to a comfortable heat, before he licked the crevice between Olivia's breasts, before bringing her left nipple to his mouth and started sucking the hardened teat with gusto.
Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Dragonbelly Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:32 pm

Regis Black-Fire wrote:

Regis grinned, as his hands glided from her hips to the undersides of her breasts. His gloves mysteriously missing and his bare hands were warm, like an open fire heater. Caressing Olivia's generous and heavy breasts, before he planted a quick kiss on each nipple in turn.

"Hmmm, anything to oblige ma'am." Regis replied, before he stuck out his tongue, and used his pyromancy to intensify the heat only at the tip of his tongue to a comfortable heat, before he licked the crevice between Olivia's breasts, before bringing her left nipple to his mouth and started sucking the hardened teat with gusto.

Olivia hummed flirtatiously as her assistant's hands caressed her heavy, ample bust, kissing each of her nipples. What he did next with his tongue however, made her quiver and moan, feeling his tongue upon her, across her, and then suckling her left breast. She hung her head back, eyes softly lidded, as she moaned, feeling the velvety texture of his tongue roll upon her hardening teat. "B-be careful...now..." she gasped, giggling. "You'll...make 'Fido' jealous." She giggled, in reference to the large black dragon she normally performed with. She slipped her fingers around his jacket, while grinding her hips against his inner thighs, rubbing at his no doubt, growing member underneath. She grinned, removing his jacket. "sehtolc, evomer" she says and his clothes seemed to melt off his body into a moving puddle of mercury. The puddle moved its way over, like a slime, then reformed into a neat, folded pile on the table. She was able to make out his defined features, now stripped away. Scardians, though sometimes more muscle than thought, most had such admirable bodies. She couldn't help but indulge herself, and run her right hand down his naked chest, grasping his ribs before letting her palm slide down, grasping at his left hip. With exception of her unbound chest, the sexy magician was still clothed, if not to tease her assistant for her own amusement. She giggled, and hummed as his magic tongue did it's work on her teat.
Olivia Dragonbelly
Olivia Dragonbelly
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:14 pm

Olivia Dragonbelly wrote:Olivia hummed flirtatiously as her assistant's hands caressed her heavy, ample bust, kissing each of her nipples. What he did next with his tongue however, made her quiver and moan, feeling his tongue upon her, across her, and then suckling her left breast. She hung her head back, eyes softly lidded, as she moaned, feeling the velvety texture of his tongue roll upon her hardening teat. "B-be careful...now..." she gasped, giggling. "You'll...make 'Fido' jealous." She giggled, in reference to the large black dragon she normally performed with. She slipped her fingers around his jacket, while grinding her hips against his inner thighs, rubbing at his no doubt, growing member underneath. She grinned, removing his jacket. "sehtolc, evomer" she says and his clothes seemed to melt off his body into a moving puddle of mercury. The puddle moved its way over, like a slime, then reformed into a neat, folded pile on the table. She was able to make out his defined features, now stripped away. Scardians, though sometimes more muscle than thought, most had such admirable bodies. She couldn't help but indulge herself, and run her right hand down his naked chest, grasping his ribs before letting her palm slide down, grasping at his left hip. With exception of her unbound chest, the sexy magician was still clothed, if not to tease her assistant for her own amusement. She giggled, and hummed as his magic tongue did it's work on her teat.

Regis merely hummed a "Mh-hm" affirmative sound into the nipple he was currently suckling in response to teasing Olivia's pet Dragon. his hands, normally capable of rending steel apart thanks to his Scardian Blade-breaker heritage, was gentle as a breeze when caressing Olivia's body.

It was a little known fact of Scardians, but because of their fearsome natural strength, they had to be ever cautious not to harm their chosen partners from other races, especially when intimate. But Regis had spent a vast amount of time away from Scardia, and knew very well how to get it right.

With that thought out of the way, his hands began moving down towards her hips and butt, but at the same time, he started humming gently, almost like a growl into the left nipple as he sucked, before switching the hummer to her right.

Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Dragonbelly Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:26 am

She stifled pleasing and ticklish giggles, biting her plush lower lip, rolling her eyes back as she favors his movements and gentle caressing of her body. She slides her hand from his hip, further down, and just as gently began to caress and massage the younger Scardian's member, grasping his shaft and rubbed him up, and down, rolling her thumb under his 'helmet'.

Her fishnets hissed as she clenched her legs, her body quivering with excitement!
Olivia Dragonbelly
Olivia Dragonbelly
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:03 am

Regis humming hitched slightly when Olivia started playing with his rapidly engorging member, and that caused him to release her teat from his assaulting tongue.

He looked into his partner's crystal blue eyes with his own scarlet ones, and a sideways grin crossed his features as Olivia simply did what she wanted. He ducked his head lower and once again played dirty, where he licked the crease on the underside of her breasts, shooting a small amount of comfortable heat into both her heart beneath her left breast, and then her stomach under her right.

Regis' palms massaged and rubbed Olivia's buttocks under her fishnets and tights in slow warming circles.
Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Dragonbelly Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:37 am

Regis Black-Fire wrote:Regis humming hitched slightly when Olivia started playing with his rapidly engorging member, and that caused him to release her teat from his assaulting tongue.

He looked into his partner's crystal blue eyes with his own scarlet ones, and a sideways grin crossed his features as Olivia simply did what she wanted. He ducked his head lower and once again played dirty, where he licked the crease on the underside of her breasts, shooting a small amount of comfortable heat into both her heart beneath her left breast, and then her stomach under her right.

Regis' palms massaged and rubbed Olivia's buttocks under her fishnets and tights in slow warming circles.

"Ha!!" She gasped, feeling his sexy manipulation of heat, applying it to the undersides of her breasts and to his hands which groped her ass! "Ah-ha! S-so lewd of you!" She chuckled, between fits of gasping, feeling heat between her thighs, and she would have to melt away her clothes as well if she wouldn't want her sexual juices all over them! She paused, and closed her eyes as she spoke, glowing with warmth: "sehtolc, evomer"

Like Regis, her clothes began to melt away as well, reforming beside his as she now used her dripping flower to rub against his firm shaft. His warmth there also set her off, and she gasped, rubbing him from base to tip with crease of her womanhood. She grasped his back with both hands, dragging her fingers across his shoulder and back muscles, while kissing his shoulder and neck.
Olivia Dragonbelly
Olivia Dragonbelly
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:09 am

Olivia Dragonbelly wrote:"Ha!!" She gasped, feeling his sexy manipulation of heat, applying it to the undersides of her breasts and to his hands which groped her ass! "Ah-ha! S-so lewd of you!" She chuckled, between fits of gasping, feeling heat between her thighs, and she would have to melt away her clothes as well if she wouldn't want her sexual juices all over them! She paused, and closed her eyes as she spoke, glowing with warmth: "sehtolc, evomer"

Like Regis, her clothes began to melt away as well, reforming beside his as she now used her dripping flower to rub against his firm shaft. His warmth there also set her off, and she gasped, rubbing him from base to tip with crease of her womanhood. She grasped his back with both hands, dragging her fingers across his shoulder and back muscles, while kissing his shoulder and neck.

Regis responded in kind, his hands moving from Olivia's rump, to her hips for greater comfort, while smirking lewidly, he flexed his groin muscles, making his shaft jump periodically, while moving his hips in time, with the Fenirian Sorceress' teasing frottage, giving a tease as good as he got. The thought of this made him chuckle gently. soon, he knew, Olivia would be ready for something more real.

However, he was a gentlemen, and although he could easily physically manhandle the woman and just fuck her like a wild beast if he wanted, he wanted her to make the first move. After all, he was no beast, unlike some of his race...
Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Dragonbelly Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:38 am

Regis Black-Fire wrote:

Regis responded in kind, his hands moving from Olivia's rump, to her hips for greater comfort, while smirking lewidly, he flexed his groin muscles, making his shaft jump periodically, while moving his hips in time, with the Fenirian Sorceress' teasing frottage, giving a tease as good as he got. The thought of this made him chuckle gently. soon, he knew, Olivia would be ready for something more real.

However, he was a gentlemen, and although he could easily physically manhandle the woman and just fuck her like a wild beast if he wanted, he wanted her to make the first move. After all, he was no beast, unlike some of his race...

Olivia could not take it much longer, her own teasing ending up teasing herself and it is then that she took the plunge. She rose up, leveling her wet flower quivering with anticipation, and then guided herself down, slowly. She cringed, biting her lower lip as her tight yet slick walls resisted him momentarily, slowly easing back and forming around his member and shaft, edging herself slowly down. Her naked thighs grasped at his, and her nails dug into his back as slid down and then dragged herself up in a slow, easy up and down movement. She looked down at her assistant, Regis with her lidded gaze. She yanked his head back, allowing them to see eye to eye before she formed her lips around his, caressing his neck and bit his lower lip slightly as she locked lips with his.
Olivia Dragonbelly
Olivia Dragonbelly
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:39 pm

Raichi looks at herself in the mirror as she finishes tying the purple bow around the satin detached collar. She felt a little nervous, the rayon-satin material of her strapless merry widow corset teddy didn't look nor feel like it would be able to support her... generously endowed features. For the obvious, jiggling orbs situated on her chest, she felt that they could slip out of the purple corset at any time. The backless corset was also very form fitting, riding between her crotch and up her ass in a rather uncomfortable manner. The dark sheer waist high pantihose hissed, as nylon rubbed against nylon from her subtle shift of her thick, shapely thighs. A matching purple satin rosette pinned against her right hip bone held the first initial of her her name, 'R'. It was apparently a common practice here to keep the other bunny waitress's like her identities safe yet still identifiable. Raichi figured that they were just too lazy to actually stamp out more nametags. In either case, she affixed the satin cuffs and heart shaped cuff links, and continued to prepare for the act.

She was pale in complexion, with incredibly long dark purple hair and deep blue eyes. She was still a fresh waitress here, only having started full time about a month ago. She was older than many of the other waitress's, but she was also exotic. Beijionese, blessed with a curvaceous body that drew quite a bit of attention at the areas she worked in the thirty or so days since she was fitted for the uniform. She strapped the pink notebook to her left thigh, which was used for jotting notes for the patron's needs. She also wore a purple satin and white lace arm garter on her upper left arm, used to store her pens, but occasionally Gilex Bills. However, and unsurprising, she has found bills down her blouse, sometimes even when she wasn't aware of it. But, this was the Bliss:

"We here at the Bliss endeavour to accommodate your every desire," she said in a low, gentle, seductive and well practised voice. She then sighed, her slender fingers and delicate fingernails, running through her blunt bangs, as she slipped on the purple satin bunny ears atop her crown. She blushed as she looked at her self in the mirror, her well endowed bust looking almost larger than it really was despite the skin tight outfit. She dabbed her pinky in light pink gloss, and applied the paint to her plush lips in a delicate, smooth gliding operation before forming her lips and distributing the glossy paint evenly. She smiled, and slowly rose up, her ankle long purple hair falling behind her like a silky curtain, with the hair ornament on the end keeping it from getting out of hand.

"I can't wait to leave this place..." she says softly, slipping one foot after the other into the glossy, matching purple high-heeled shoes, raising her height by another full inch. She began to mentally reflect her distaste for this club as she knelt down to buckle the heels. The working conditions are terrible, the pay is just as dreadful for what I am tasked to perform. The staff and customers are pigs alike... well save that bellhop boy...

She was referring to Jesse, the last name escaped her however, but she believed it was 'Craft' or 'Silvercraft'. A young man barely eighteen, an immigrant to Galideno like herself, with only this job to support himself and his parents who were stuck in Rolan. It was all due to the declining economy and the tensions of war breaking out between Galideno and Domescadia. Since he was scheduled for the same break period as her they happened to meet each other by chance when she was on smoke break. They struck a friendly enough relationship, and since their first meeting a month ago, he has told her many things about himself. He worked as a Bell Hop, Kitchen Boy, Room Service and Elevator Attendant in the building, and the hours they had him work was practically slavery. She believed he ran himself too ragged in her honest opinion. He was also very sweet towards Raichi, offering her various times that he'd buy her lunch or a coffee and once or twice gave her his umbrella when it was storming out. This behaviour was contrasting, at least when compared to the other staff here who were your typical corporate drones.

She stood up once finished, her breasts bobbing with almost gravity defying physics, before her hands paused their animated jiggle cold by squishing them tightly together to form a sexy crease with her cleavage. If she were to hazard a guess, it was that either the boy harboured a massive crush on her, or he was simply raised to respect and treat women well. Perhaps both. She found him adorably amusing, to say the least, and Jesse was perhaps one of the only saving graces of this posh house of destitute morals.  

"Tonight will be my greatest performance, then, I'm leaving this ugly place. I'll have to make sure to say goodbye to Jesse before I leave. He really is a sweet kid." she says with a slightly depressed sigh. I'll miss our chats. He definitely made me feel better settling in here. However, I've become impatient. It ends tonight. she told herself with determination.

All dolled up for the lecherous viewing pleasure of the Bliss Patrons, 'R' stepped out from the dressing room not too far from Olivia Dragonbelly's, the Bliss' resident magician. The purple haired bunny girl couldn't stomach her acts. They were dreadfully disgusting compared to the lavish atmosphere this Casino and Pleasure Palace had as her backdrop. No beautiful thing can be the product of Dragon stomach bile! It was utterly appalling.

"Hmp~" She pouted, briskly turning away from the door of Olivia's private dressing room. Raichi was lucky she had the dressing room used by regular staff to herself today, and compared to the Feniran's chambers, it was a lot less lavish than she would have liked. She begins to make her way to the Casino's Bar, when she paused, hearing the tell tale voices of Regis Black-Fire, a member of the staff by way of being the martial arts champion of the Bliss' Fighting Arena; and Olivia...

Amused by the moans of pleasure erupting from Olivia's throat as the two were obviously getting 'acquainted' with one another, the purple haired woman folded her arms under her massive breasts, and leaned against the wall beside the door, smiling pervertedly.

Well now, it seems Ms. Dragonbelly likes to be eaten in various ways. Here I though she was only into Dragons~ She thought facetiously.

She smiled, pleasantly in a gentle fashion, which masked the evil intent she had in her next action.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

The bunny waitress knocked on the hardwood door, loud enough to be heard, but not in a cruel or deliberate manner, despite the actions deliberately cruel intentions. "Mister Black-Fire? Is that you in there?" she called out, gently, with her serene and beautiful yet seductively husky voice. "Management has been looking for you, you are needed at the arena for rehearsal and the press, who are slated for arrival at...." she pauses, cracking open her ledger note book that was mentioned earlier. "...Quarter after Noon. Your first match starts not too long after." she tells him in a secretary like fashion, all the while on the inside, laughing from robbing Olivia of her 'passionate moment' with the strikingly handsome Regis Black-Fire. Though she wasn't into blondes, he was, admittedly, attractive; but robbing Olivia of her moment with him, given how she disliked the bitch, was simply cream to her coffee.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:16 pm

Regis stopped snuggling into Olivia as he heard the Beijionese woman, Raichi, explain the situation about his schedule. "Ah shit... I'm sorry love. Looks like the arena calls, and you know the bosses hate it when I'm tardy." he said, even as he lifted Olivia from his lap and stood up. He straightened out his clothes before replacing his jacket onto his shoulders. "But, I will see you tonight my dear. of that you can be assured." he added with a smile, before departing. He walked by Raichi.

He stopped before Raichi and said "Thank you for the reminder. I'm actually surprised you came by Olivia's dressing room Raichi, I know you arn't exactly fond of her."
Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:27 pm

Regis Black-Fire wrote:Regis stopped snuggling into Olivia as he heard the Beijionese woman, Raichi, explain the situation about his schedule. "Ah shit... I'm sorry love. Looks like the arena calls, and you know the bosses hate it when I'm tardy." he said, even as he lifted Olivia from his lap and stood up. He straightened out his clothes before replacing his jacket onto his shoulders. "But, I will see you tonight my dear. of that you can be assured." he added with a smile, before departing. He walked by Raichi.

He stopped before Raichi and said "Thank you for the reminder. I'm actually surprised you came by Olivia's dressing room Raichi, I know you arn't exactly fond of her."

With the door closed, Raichi maintained her gentle smile. "It was no issue, Mr. Black-Fire." She says, curling her arm around his left, his defined arm pressed against her breasts. "Allow me to accompany you. Since you are the star of the ring, it only be suitable to be escorted by one of the Bliss' beautiful waitresses." she says, with a flirtatious giggle, pulling him gently along towards the elevator that would head to the second floor of the Arena. She hoped that Olivia could hear her, but she wasn't deliberately raising her voice, but in fact spoke in calm, gentle tone like always.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Dragonbelly Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:15 am

Olivia frowned, sighing with disappointment, buttoning her top back up as she remained silent to Regis and Raichi's parting. As soon as they left, Olivia turned to her prop gun and then grabbed it from its holster. The .38 Quicksilver was like the genuine article, which she also produced upon pulling it from the drawer of her vanity. She switched the fake for the real thing, smiling. "Perhaps I'll get Raichi involved in tonight's performance. Such publicity is apt to make her famous with a bang~" she chuckled maliciously.

She stored the weapon away, and began to make preparations for her show. She packed up her other equipment, and began to make way for the stage.
Olivia Dragonbelly
Olivia Dragonbelly
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down