Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.I.R.S. Offices

+3
Albert Stratus
Mikaru Shinitase
Grimoire Valentine
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

T.I.R.S. Offices - Page 2 Empty Re: T.I.R.S. Offices

Post  Yuri Kalinin Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:43 am

Lewis Nakano wrote:
Albert Stratus wrote:Albert paused before following Reiki. He turned to face the offices, and saw Agent Nakano working away at his reports, or they could have been Mikaru's. He stared at him for a moment, before turning slowly away and entered his office, closing the door for privacy.

Lewis suddenly stopped, feeling a cold chill run down his spine. Chi senses are on overdrive... He thought, knowing someone was watching him intently. He glances up from his work station, observing the room. He didn't see anyone in particular staring at him... till he saw Albert Stratus, the Deputy Director! He gulped slightly, ash from his cigarette fell onto his pant leg, as he locked eyes with the Legendary T.I.R.S. Agent, Deputy Director of the T.I.R.S., and head of the T.I.R.S. Special Forces Division, the Red 5ive. Shit... he's hawking me something fierce! What? What did I do? He begins to ponder, wondering why Albert Stratus would simply stare at him as if he was some sort of monster needing slaying. Before he could break out into a nervous sweat, he watched the Vice Director turn away, closing the door to his office behind him. Nakano let out a sigh of relief, slumping back into his seat, running a hand through his messy black hair. "God... is he creepy sometimes." he says to himself, his eyes locking on the ash on his leg, brushing it off with his left hand before getting back to work.

[From here]

"He's creepy? You should have met former master. The things he made me do... I can never look at Penguins the same way again." He says in passing, still looking bored and complacent upon overhearing his comrade's complaint about the Deputy/Assistant/Vice Director; so many titles for a second in command position... to be the number two? He thought about that for a moment, silent and smirking briefly before his frown returned. He walked over to his desk, and planted himself within it. He began typing out his reports, and noticed a notice of partnership- the man who shared the desk in front of him was apparently being transferred to the Rolan branch. He would have said 'how unfortunate', but in truth, he didn't even know his partner's name. Nor that he was a man. Not till he scanned the report and read that he was promoted to Senior Agent and transferred. He shrugged, and continued with paperwork.
Yuri Kalinin
Yuri Kalinin
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimiko Kyuu Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:27 am

A pair of light brown eyes blink down at the paper work from behind the man who was fifty years her younger, but was in fact her superior. She was behind his right shoulder, leaning close and scanning the papers being typed. "Why are you using that beat up typewriter while there is a computer right there?" She asked the man, hands upon the top of his chair shaking it back and forth gently. Her black, bushy tail snaked behind her, swishing left and right and her ears twitched. "I mean, you have a computer there, and your using an old typewriter to type up reports you have to then file and send to your superior by hand...isn't that a lot of work for nothing? You could just send the files directly through the computer, no?" She asked, turning her head to the man, moving around the chair to look at his face.
Kimiko Kyuu
Kimiko Kyuu
Private
Private

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kalinin Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:23 pm

The man didn't respond immediately, continuing to type out the last few lines of his report before exhaling loudly. He removes his small reading glasses, and turns to the woman throttling his chair. A youthful woman with fox ears and tail was standing there, in the TIRS uniform and he glanced her over briefly. "May you stop pushing chair, yes? Especially when you have one over there." He says pointing to his ex partner's seat. So the company gives me a new recruit to partner up with, eh? This quickly too... He thought, before resuming his stack of files, ignoring her question.
Yuri Kalinin
Yuri Kalinin
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimiko Kyuu Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:25 pm

Yuri Kalinin wrote:The man didn't respond immediately, continuing to type out the last few lines of his report before exhaling loudly. He removes his small reading glasses, and turns to the woman throttling his chair. A youthful woman with fox ears and tail was standing there, in the TIRS uniform and he glanced her over briefly. "May you stop pushing chair, yes? Especially when you have one over there." He says pointing to his ex partner's seat. So the company gives me a new recruit to partner up with, eh? This quickly too... He thought, before resuming his stack of files, ignoring her question.

She smirked. "Wow, perceptive! I was just told to choose any of the empty stations, honest... who knew you would be correct on the first assumption!" She giggled, continuing to rock the chair. "But seriously, partner, why ya using that old typewriter when you have modern convenience not two inches away?" She asked again.
Kimiko Kyuu
Kimiko Kyuu
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kalinin Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:58 pm

He was silent, the rocking continued while he was finishing up the report. "Lucky guess..." he says listlessly, after a long while, sliding another fresh report into the typewriter. He continued half way down the page before sighing. "Take seat please." He still ignored her question, and though she continued to rock his chair, he didn't seem to be bothered and resumed typing.
Yuri Kalinin
Yuri Kalinin
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimiko Kyuu Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:27 pm

She frowned, ears dipping, tail hanging in mid swish. "That's a boring answer..." She pouted, puffing her cheeks. She shifted her hips, walking around the desk to the one in front of him, her new desk, and took a seat with her long, nylon clad legs propped up... allowing her partner a view of her panties as her skirt hiked up a bit. She smirked, arms folded under her large breasts that jiggled behind her dress shirt and blazer. "So you have a name, Partner?" She asked, bouncing her ankle while rocking back and forth in her seat, leaning back far in her chair by pushing off the desk before pulling herself closer again.
Kimiko Kyuu
Kimiko Kyuu
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kalinin Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:08 pm

Kimiko Kyuu wrote:She frowned, ears dipping, tail hanging in mid swish. "That's a boring answer..." She pouted, puffing her cheeks. She shifted her hips, walking around the desk to the one in front of him, her new desk, and took a seat with her long, nylon clad legs propped up... allowing her partner a view of her panties as her skirt hiked up a bit. She smirked, arms folded under her large breasts that jiggled behind her dress shirt and blazer. "So you have a name, Partner?" She asked, bouncing her ankle while rocking back and forth in her seat, leaning back far in her chair by pushing off the desk before pulling herself closer again.

The man did not react, upon his seat becoming stationary again he continued to type along. For all her efforts in trying to flirt and or get him to react, it was all in vain having been become immune to the charms of women or men through his time in the Izhevesk military programs, especially the MIE. Then again, his master would often say that he should not let his defenses fall just because someone is pretty, especially if they were pretty. He developed a rather asexual personality because of this, and thus, immune to her charms. Without answering her question, typing with one hand briefly, used the free hand to turn around his nameplate:

'Sr. Agent Yuri Kalinin'

He removed the paper from the typewriter and slid in his recent assessment reports dealing with a recent interaction with the Galideno Mob.
Yuri Kalinin
Yuri Kalinin
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimiko Kyuu Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:09 am

She blinked as he did not react to her charm, and when introducing himself... simply turned the nameplate set upon his desk towards her! Is... this guy for real? Attracted or not, the least he could do is say my ears or tail is cute... She thought, glancing over his name. "Yuri...Kalinin? I'm sorry, but are you too busy for a formal...or informal introduction, Yuri?" She asked, her face and tone showing signs of irritation. Not ten minutes with the guy, and he's rude as fuck and hardly says a word... why I get assigned to Mr Personality here? No wonder his last partner opted for a transfer...if he treats all his partners like this... She grumbled, unfolding her legs, leaning onto the desk surface, hands pushing up either side of her foxish features, her lidded eyes straight on Yuri. "So... you got a problem with talking? Like using that computer too?" she jibed, batting her long lashes. "Lemme guess... technophobe? Do ya still use carrier pigeon for delivering messages? Cuz, we have a regulated phone we are issued and have to use it to keep in touch with other members of the team, you know?" She asked, blinking. "Seriously, why the typewriter?" She asked, her ears twitching each time he depressed one of the metallic keys.
Kimiko Kyuu
Kimiko Kyuu
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kalinin Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:18 pm

Kimiko Kyuu wrote:She blinked as he did not react to her charm, and when introducing himself... simply turned the nameplate set upon his desk towards her! Is... this guy for real? Attracted or not, the least he could do is say my ears or tail is cute... She thought, glancing over his name. "Yuri...Kalinin? I'm sorry, but are you too busy for a formal...or informal introduction, Yuri?" She asked, her face and tone showing signs of irritation. Not ten minutes with the guy, and he's rude as fuck and hardly says a word... why I get assigned to Mr Personality here? No wonder his last partner opted for a transfer...if he treats all his partners like this... She grumbled, unfolding her legs, leaning onto the desk surface, hands pushing up either side of her foxish features, her lidded eyes straight on Yuri. "So... you got a problem with talking? Like using that computer too?" she jibed, batting her long lashes. "Lemme guess... technophobe? Do ya still use carrier pigeon for delivering messages? Cuz, we have a regulated phone we are issued and have to use it to keep in touch with other members of the team, you know?" She asked, blinking. "Seriously, why the typewriter?" She asked, her ears twitching each time he depressed one of the metallic keys.

Yuri was silent as she asked all her additional questions, and continued to type out the rest of his report before pausing, sighing. He leans back in his chair, removing his reading glasses and glanced over to her with a blank expression... almost looking straight through her. "Kalinin. Just. Kalinin." he says, before removing the report from the typewriter, pulling the sheet out. He slid in a new sheet, winding the paper around and then slid the gait back into place with a loud metallic clank. "I have regulation phone, like everyone. I use it when necessary. Now is not necessary." he explains, slipping his glasses back on and resumes the next report. "Small talk inefficient. Words spoken only to fill absence of noise. Unnecessary." he tried to explain, reiterating in as few words as possible, looking visibly stressed coming up with the words to use, before continuing to type. "Carrier pigeon...heh..." he mumbles under his breath, briefly smirking before his face returned to that default blank look.
Yuri Kalinin
Yuri Kalinin
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimiko Kyuu Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:04 pm

Yuri Kalinin wrote:
Kimiko Kyuu wrote:She blinked as he did not react to her charm, and when introducing himself... simply turned the nameplate set upon his desk towards her! Is... this guy for real? Attracted or not, the least he could do is say my ears or tail is cute... She thought, glancing over his name. "Yuri...Kalinin? I'm sorry, but are you too busy for a formal...or informal introduction, Yuri?" She asked, her face and tone showing signs of irritation. Not ten minutes with the guy, and he's rude as fuck and hardly says a word... why I get assigned to Mr Personality here? No wonder his last partner opted for a transfer...if he treats all his partners like this... She grumbled, unfolding her legs, leaning onto the desk surface, hands pushing up either side of her foxish features, her lidded eyes straight on Yuri. "So... you got a problem with talking? Like using that computer too?" she jibed, batting her long lashes. "Lemme guess... technophobe? Do ya still use carrier pigeon for delivering messages? Cuz, we have a regulated phone we are issued and have to use it to keep in touch with other members of the team, you know?" She asked, blinking. "Seriously, why the typewriter?" She asked, her ears twitching each time he depressed one of the metallic keys.

Yuri was silent as she asked all her additional questions, and continued to type out the rest of his report before pausing, sighing. He leans back in his chair, removing his reading glasses and glanced over to her with a blank expression... almost looking straight through her. "Kalinin. Just. Kalinin." he says, before removing the report from the typewriter, pulling the sheet out. He slid in a new sheet, winding the paper around and then slid the gait back into place with a loud metallic clank. "I have regulation phone, like everyone. I use it when necessary. Now is not necessary." he explains, slipping his glasses back on and resumes the next report. "Small talk inefficient. Words spoken only to fill absence of noise. Unnecessary." he tried to explain, reiterating in as few words as possible, looking visibly stressed coming up with the words to use, before continuing to type. "Carrier pigeon...heh..." he mumbles under his breath, briefly smirking before his face returned to that default blank look.

She frowned. She couldn't have been assigned to anyone more opposite than herself. Kimi leaned back in her chair as 'Kalinin' explained his lack of conversation. "...the typewriter irritates my ears, okay? If you're not going to explain it to me." She sighed, looking over to the other agents in the room, to see if this was some sort of office joke... but it looked like no one cared about her plight, or were ignoring the situation in general.
Kimiko Kyuu
Kimiko Kyuu
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kalinin Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:39 pm

"Then get earmuff." He says automatically, continuing to type out on the machine. This woman asks many questions... she is clearly green. Still, one should not expect to be treated any differently just because they want to slip into uniform and call themselves spy. He thought, rolling the sheet down for the next line. Thats when he feels the vibration against his thigh, the sound of the phone soon after ringing in his pocket. He pauses, pulls out the phone and flips it open. "Senior Agent Kalinin... aye, aye..." He blinked, and removed his glasses. "I'm on it." He says, closing the phone and slipped it away. He yanks out the unfinished report, and then the ink ribbon, wrapping the paper around the disk like object before yanking out his lighter and lighting it in the middle of the office! No one seemed to notice he was doing this, as the acrid smoke drifted up from the bundle, which he dropped into his... charred metal waste bin. He stomps on it a couple times, and the smoke stops... then he pulls out a length of what looked like a stick of gum, bent the edges together and dropped it inside the bin, closing the lid with his foot on top.

A muffled explosion shook the container... and more smoke drifted out the sides of the lid. Giving it a few moments, he opens the lid, checks the refuse and is satisfied with the destruction of both ink ribbon and paper. He sets his glasses on the desk, checks his watch, taking his folded trench coat from the spine of his chair and pushes his chair into his desk before swiftly turning around, heading towards the elevator. He said nothing to his 'partner' during any of this.

Last edited by Yuri Kalinin on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot about the trench coat)
Yuri Kalinin
Yuri Kalinin
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimiko Kyuu Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:43 am

She was about to say something nasty back at that comment, her fur standing on end, firm and needle like as she growled at him. "Excuse me?!" She shouted, standing up, bent over her desk with her fists planted into the surface. However, her anger was soon replaced with absolute confusion and awe as Yuri destroys the report he was typing along with the inkribbon in the most unsubtle manner possible! No one seemed to react to this at all! She only just noticed the charred trash bin, but did people seriously just take his antics as normal around here? Who were the T.I.R.S. anyway? A bunch of odd misfits in suits?!

He was... leaving, just burning his trash then leaving?! "H-Hey," she spoke up, her seat falling over in chase. She grabbed his shoulder as he reached the elevator, pulling him back. "Where you going? Is it a mission, isn't it? You weren't thinking about leaving me behind now, did ya?" She yipped, looking pissed that he was totally going to leave her behind!
Kimiko Kyuu
Kimiko Kyuu
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kalinin Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:05 pm

Kimiko Kyuu wrote:She was about to say something nasty back at that comment, her fur standing on end, firm and needle like as she growled at him. "Excuse me?!" She shouted, standing up, bent over her desk with her fists planted into the surface. However, her anger was soon replaced with absolute confusion and awe as Yuri destroys the report he was typing along with the inkribbon in the most unsubtle manner possible! No one seemed to react to this at all! She only just noticed the charred trash bin, but did people seriously just take his antics as normal around here? Who were the T.I.R.S. anyway? A bunch of odd misfits in suits?!

He was... leaving, just burning his trash then leaving?! "H-Hey," she spoke up, her seat falling over in chase. She grabbed his shoulder as he reached the elevator, pulling him back. "Where you going? Is it a mission, isn't it? You weren't thinking about leaving me behind now, did ya?" She yipped, looking pissed that he was totally going to leave her behind!

Yuri waited patiently for the lift to arrive, when he felt the tug on his shoulder. He turned to face the lady-fox, her face puffed and red like someone who had wandered the Vast Whiteness without face protection for a day. "Stay. You still green around ears, Fox. I will not take green agent on high risk mission, especially when I have not determined abilities and skills of Junior Agent Fox." He says, gently brushing her hand off as the elevator opened, stepping inside, turning to face her. "Why not use computer? Do svidaniya." He waved as the the lift's doors began to slide close.
Yuri Kalinin
Yuri Kalinin
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimiko Kyuu Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:05 pm

Yuri Kalinin wrote:
Kimiko Kyuu wrote:She was about to say something nasty back at that comment, her fur standing on end, firm and needle like as she growled at him. "Excuse me?!" She shouted, standing up, bent over her desk with her fists planted into the surface. However, her anger was soon replaced with absolute confusion and awe as Yuri destroys the report he was typing along with the inkribbon in the most unsubtle manner possible! No one seemed to react to this at all! She only just noticed the charred trash bin, but did people seriously just take his antics as normal around here? Who were the T.I.R.S. anyway? A bunch of odd misfits in suits?!

Yuri waited patiently for the lift to arrive, when he felt the tug on his shoulder. He turned to face the lady-fox, her face puffed and red like someone who had wandered the Vast Whiteness without face protection for a day. "Stay. You still green around ears, Fox. I will not take green agent on high risk mission, especially when I have not determined abilities and skills of Junior Agent Fox." He says, gently brushing her hand off as the elevator opened, stepping inside, turning to face her. "Why not use computer? Do svidaniya." He waved as the the lift's doors began to slide close.

Kimiko's jaw dropped, feeling anger welling up inside. "Green?!" She reached in, keeping the elevator door's from closing. She slipped inside, her chest pushing up against Yuri- no, Kalinin's chest! She forced herself inside, her tail safe from being clipped by the lift's doors as they closed. "I may be a junior agent, but I am no where close to being green, you!" She began, pointing at him, looking up at him with her large brown eyes. "I'm wearing the uniform, ain't I? Besides, your my partner, your backup. What if you go out and get killed in the field?" She asked, hands on her hips now. "How'd ya think I'm supposed to gain a rapport with you anyway sitting around at my desk anyway?" She asked.
Kimiko Kyuu
Kimiko Kyuu
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kalinin Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:57 pm

Yuri raised a brow at her antics. He stared at her for a moment, before reaching around her, clicked the button to head down to the garage level. "Green Fox makes point..." He sighed, the lift's doors closing behind her and they begin to descend. "You wish to prove yourself, yes? Don't get in way. Follow lead, I say fetch, fetch. I say stay, stay. Heel, you know rest, no?" He explained, pulling out his .45 handgun, the Izheveskian made Izheveskian 'Sirin' Covert Pistole (IZ-8 Handgun):

T.I.R.S. Offices - Page 2 6865428303_6529419302_by_anastasiadfaizland-db3t4y9

He had special permission to carry a pair of these, as well as other Izheveskian made military firearms. He checked the magazine and chamber, knowing full well they were loaded and ready to go, but out of habit from his time in Asmirnov he supposed... better to be safe than sorry.

Yuri Kalinin
Yuri Kalinin
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum