Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.I.R.S. Armory and Shooting Range

4 posters

Go down

T.I.R.S. Armory and Shooting Range Empty T.I.R.S. Armory and Shooting Range

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:14 pm

[From Here]

Mikaru took the lift to floor forty-one, still trembling with her false bravado. Floor 41 was designed as a fitness center and training floor for T.I.R.S. Agents. She walked through the hallways, past windows that allowed looking in at exercise machinery and trainee's using said equipment. She ignored that too with a sense of anxiety, needing to take part in... P.E. yet for the weekly evaluations. Being Director could only allow you to get away with so much before you get hounded by the President and the Military Staff...

She past all these, heading straight for the armory which was connected to the shooting range. It was here, that Mikaru kept Oni-Sama in storage, as well as few emergency supplies of Stims, Revives, and well, snacks.

The door slid open, and the Director quickly, and silently walked past other T.I.R.S. operatives, making her way to her personal locker. She paused at the chain linked fenced in area before the locker room, turning to Schmidt who worked the range and armory with Josephine and Lobos. "I'm taking my Oni-Sama out for a personal venture Schmidt." she says simply, taking the sign out clipboard and signing her name and the date. "Classified reasons keep me from telling you why, Schmidt. But... I'll be back with her... at some point." she says, having to pause and grimace nervously.

Once she was finished, she entered the locker room, and entered the pin on her locker. Once finished, she opened the door, several wrapped snacks and treats falling from the top and now pooled around her ankles. ...I forgot about those. she thought. Agents nearby watched with curiosity, but the Director didn't react at all, remaining like a statue as she simply grabs all of her gear, including a large black case. She brought it over to one of the cleaning tables, letting the large case fall with a heavy BANG! Which startled many of the agents, who may have believed that a weapon had fired before reaching the range.

Mikaru, intent on her mission, opens the heavy case, revealing her old partner which was in scattered parts throughout the case, but she could see it her in one piece already:

T.I.R.S. Armory and Shooting Range Onisama_by_anastasiadfaizland-db1mj05

Closing the case, she slid it from the table and made her way back out, heading to the elevator to head down to the parking garage.

[To Here]
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

T.I.R.S. Armory and Shooting Range Empty Re: T.I.R.S. Armory and Shooting Range

Post  Albert Stratus Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:19 am

Albert lead Reiki down the hall, into the firing range and armory. Various TIRS members were using the range, firing all sorts of weaponry down its incredible length. The window which allowed them to see through at them was sound proofed, and no one in the antechamber to the range could hear any of the reports, not even muffled or dull blasts from someone training with the 20mm grenade launcher.

"Schmidt, Josephine and Lobos run the Armory during the day. They're our Quarter Masters, I suppose." he says to Reiki, before walking up to the office window, clicking the button to speak to Schmidt. "Hey, Schmidt. Showing Agent Reiki Fukumi around your lair. She's picking up her first piece." He explained.

The other man behind the counter blinked. "Wow, two Directors in a day. Are you taking anything out from storage too, Vice Director?"

To this, Albert looked confused. "Two Directors? You mean Mikaru was in here earlier?" He asked, curious about the situation.

"Yeah," he began, grabbing both of the current T.I.R.S. Standard Issue weapons along with the clip board, handing all three through the slot for Albert:

T.I.R.S. Armory and Shooting Range Tenik_griphon_revolver_by_keskewolf-dajww7q
Tenik Griffon Revolver [link to info]

T.I.R.S. Armory and Shooting Range Pistol_by_semi_ii_d7j1ws2_by_keskewolf-dajwsh3
Tenik Griffin Handgun [link to info]

"she came in about half an hour ago or so. Said she needed Oni-Sama, that big ol' cannon of hers. She wouldn't tell me why, said it was classified. Said she'd be back with it at some point. She took some ammo and left in the direction of the garage. But what do I know, eh? She's the boss..." he explained, raising his arms and shook his head.

Albert pulled both weapons aside, and inspected the check out list. "Hm. Odd..." he then slips it back, grabbing the .45 ACP Ammunition after handing the clip board back. He then turns to Reiki, holding up both weapons with their barrels pointed up. "Our current issue sidearms are using the recently developed .45 cartridge. They are the T.I.R.S. Gryphons:" he began, raising the revolver first. "The Griffon," and then the semi-automatic. "or the Griffin." he smirked. "Both are chambered in .45 ACP, with either an eight round cylinder or ejectable magazine." he explains.

"To put it simply, the revolver, is a heavy weapon. Takes time getting used to carrying under your shoulder, but its extra weight allows the weapon not to jump in your hands when you shoot. Its double action, meaning you don't have to manually cock the hammer each time you wanna shoot. When you reload, you snap the barrel down, and the cylinder will auto-eject, meaning if you haven't shot all eight rounds, those that you didn't fire will also eject, so be careful to count your shots. You don't have to worry about the gun misfiring or jamming on you either." he then raised the other handgun.

"The semi-automatic here, is much lighter. It fires faster, reloads easier and quicker. However, it jumps more in your hand, making it somewhat less accurate if your trying to get a few quick shots off at your target. Its recoil operated, single-action. Meaning once you slip in a fresh magazine into the grip, you'll have to yank back on the cocking slide above the grip." he further explained, setting them down, grabbing a couple of ear muffs and handed her one, before wearing his own, pressing the button on the muffs so he could hear her.

"But I suppose you won't know which is best till you've tried them out for yourself. You have no right or wrong decision in this matter, go for whats most comfortable for you. Also..." he paused, knocking on the plexiglass window, getting Lobos' attention. He hands a leather armpit holster through the item slot, and Albert takes it, handing it to Reiki. "If I recall, your dossier states your right handed. Most of our agents are, but should you need any sort of adjustments, go see Tim from earlier." he says. "Now put that on under your jacket, test out the weight and feel of both weapons as you move around. Then we'll take them on the range for a test fire. Make sure you activate the muffler on your muffs before you enter the range. It gets very loud in there."
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Fukumi Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:30 am

Reiki stares at both weapons. She was aware of them, for the T.I.R.S. training she had received had her use both during her firearms exorcises. She removes her jacket, setting it on the counter as she slipped on her shoulder holster; her large breasts bobbing catching the eye of Lobos behind the counter:

T.I.R.S. Armory and Shooting Range Milkjunkies2016_by_kikoaihara-dc4ptmr

Once slipped on, she adjusted the holster like she was taught, and then reached for the semi-automatic, slipping it under her left armpit. She glances up at Albert, her breasts rising above her right forearm which drew across her torso upon slipping the weapon into the leather holster. "I've already chosen this one. The revolver hurts my wrist, its just too heavy for my current strength." she explained, patting the weapon gently before slipping her jacket back on. It was smaller too, which is another reason why she liked it, but it was true what he said, the damn thing wasn't very accurate when you kept squeezing the trigger without pause.
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:35 am

Reiki Fukumi wrote:Reiki stares at both weapons. She was aware of them, for the T.I.R.S. training she had received had her use both during her firearms exorcises. She removes her jacket, setting it on the counter as she slipped on her shoulder holster; her large breasts bobbing catching the eye of Lobos behind the counter:

T.I.R.S. Armory and Shooting Range Milkjunkies2016_by_kikoaihara-dc4ptmr

Once slipped on, she adjusted the holster like she was taught, and then reached for the semi-automatic, slipping it under her left armpit. She glances up at Albert, her breasts rising above her right forearm which drew across her torso upon slipping the weapon into the leather holster. "I've already chosen this one. The revolver hurts my wrist, its just too heavy for my current strength." she explained, patting the weapon gently before slipping her jacket back on. It was smaller too, which is another reason why she liked it, but it was true what he said, the damn thing wasn't very accurate when you kept squeezing the trigger without pause.

Albert raised a brow to her response, before turning to Lobos, who stared at the newbie with a look of awe... before Albert tapped on the window hard, startling him. He slipped the revolver back into the slot, and then received about five magazines for the Griffin. He loads the eight round box magazines, before handing them to Fukumi. "That so? Well then, show me your form on the range anyway." He commands, nodding to the door to the range. "Lead the way. Also, ear muffs..." he adds, tapping the earmuffs, dampening the sound in the room as soon as he pushed the button on the side once more.
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Fukumi Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:44 am

Reiki sighed, taking the magazines from the Deputy Director, slipping them into her jacket pockets before slipping on the earmuffs, activating the dampeners and headed out into the range. Once they were allowed access, the pair came to one of the booths. Everyone else were minding their business, shooting off weapons down range in automatic bursts, to well placed shots. She drew the weapon from beneath her shoulder, sliding one of the magazines Albert had handed her into the mag well inside the wooden grip. She then yanked back at the notched silver piece above the grip, where the exposed hammer was set into the 'neutral' position, before yanking back fully. The spring loaded magazine pushed a .45 up into the chamber of the barrel, and when she let go of the slide release, pushed the round into the firing position with a dull, metallic, CLANK!

The hammer was now in the 'firing position', cocked back and ready to be released. She still had the safety on, raising the weapon barrel up, she flick it off, before aiming down range at the digital target. She held the weapon out in a two hand grip, gripping tight, as her fingers relaxed around the trigger of the weapon, waiting for permission to begin the exercise.
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:50 am

Albert stands close behind her, arms crossed as she loaded the weapon and readied herself. He stood there, waiting for a minute and raised a brow when she didn't fire the weapon, and couldn't tell if she was waiting for his permission or hesitating. He figured, given how she remained in this still position, that he could also fix her form a little. He leans close to her right shoulder, getting a view of her weapon's sights. He reached out, adjusted her aim. "YOU NEED TO EASE YOUR GRIP." He exclaimed in her ear, but due to the muffs, it wouldn't be him shouting but she'd be able to hear him clearly. He lowered her weapon somewhat. "WITH AUTOMATICS, YOU SHOULD AIM A LITTLE LOWER THAN YOUR INTENDED TARGET AREA. THE JUMP WILL AID IN THE AIM, OR IT WILL MUCK IT UP!" He explained, before clapping her shoulder, and gave her the 'thumbs up' to begin.
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Fukumi Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:59 am

Albert Stratus wrote:Albert stands close behind her, arms crossed as she loaded the weapon and readied herself. He stood there, waiting for a minute and raised a brow when she didn't fire the weapon, and couldn't tell if she was waiting for his permission or hesitating. He figured, given how she remained in this still position, that he could also fix her form a little. He leans close to her right shoulder, getting a view of her weapon's sights. He reached out, adjusted her aim. "YOU NEED TO EASE YOUR GRIP." He exclaimed in her ear, but due to the muffs, it wouldn't be him shouting but she'd be able to hear him clearly. He lowered her weapon somewhat. "WITH AUTOMATICS, YOU SHOULD AIM A LITTLE LOWER THAN YOUR INTENDED TARGET AREA. THE JUMP WILL AID IN THE AIM, OR IT WILL MUCK IT UP!" He explained, before clapping her shoulder, and gave her the 'thumbs up' to begin.

Reiki felt Albert hover behind her, tensing up a little before he explained she needed to ease her grip, relax, aim a tad lower. She could smell cigar smoke and his expensive cologne wash over her, making her a little dizzy, and almost didn't see his 'thumbs up' in spite it being only inches from her face. Coughing under her breath, she inhaled, exhaled, then prepared to fire. She eased back the trigger...

-BANG!

She jumped a little, half frightened by the feeling, but with her next shot she took it a little easier, then the third she was mildly comfortable. By the fourth round, she was actually aiming her weapon, now comfortable with the weapon now she knew what to expect again. Her fifth was aimed at the chest area, aiming for the center, along with the sixth. The last two rounds, she aimed for the target's head, the weapon recoiling in her hand till the weapon's cocking device was extended over the hammer, and no bullets remained in her weapon. She exhaled, breathing a sigh of relief, before ejecting the magazine, setting the weapon upon the table and had the target trolly up to them.
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:10 am

Anyone could tell, Reiki wasn't comfortable around firearms. It was natural, but it would change with constant practice. They should have kept her behind the range when she was in training... He lamented, sighing as the results of her shooting were... less than desirable. The score was 235 out of a possible 500, on a stationary target well within the weapons lethal range. He shrugged his shoulders. Perhaps she'll do better in the Combat Simulator... He thought, rubbing his neck before clearing her score and resets the target, leaning close to her ear again. "I WANT YOU TO KEEP SHOOTING TILL YOUR OUT, THEN WE'LL CHECK YOUR TOTAL SCORE OUT OF 2000." he shouted. Between the four magazines she had left to spare, it gave her a chance to at least make 500 points, if not higher.
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Fukumi Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:14 am

Reiki frowned at her low score, it was barely half. She heard her superior's demands, sighing, loading another magazine and raised it like before.

After firing the last round, from the last magazine, she ejected the magazine and sets the weapon back onto the table, sighing. She did as the Director had asked her, and was definitely more used to the weapon jolting in her hands at this point, and waited for the target to pull its way to them and give them a final verdict...
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:49 pm

Reiki Fukumi wrote:Reiki frowned at her low score, it was barely half. She heard her superior's demands, sighing, loading another magazine and raised it like before.

After firing the last round, from the last magazine, she ejected the magazine and sets the weapon back onto the table, sighing. She did as the Director had asked her, and was definitely more used to the weapon jolting in her hands at this point, and waited for the target to pull its way to them and give them a final verdict...

Albert checked the score with scrutiny, before tapping her shoulder. "776 OUT OF 2000. IMPROVEMENT." he explained, before pointing back to the door leading back into the armory, it was time for her to pack her weapon. He started ahead of her, heading into the next room and asked Schmidt for more ammunition to give to Reiki, as she was ready to start her day in his eyes. He removed the ear muffs, and grabbed the magazines from Lobos, before turning to Reiki who would be behind him by the time he handed her the mags. "Practice makes perfect. You'll get better in the coming month, Agent."

"You can visit the gym, driving center and Combat Simulator later. I'll leave that tour to your partner." He explained.
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kalinin Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:24 am

Yuri who was finishing up shooting a large, jumpy Model 2282 .308 light machine rifle walked past the Assistant Director and the new recruit, his own read out for accuracy was 99.8%, 2000 out of 2000 point score. He knew the machine was slow, he was definitely 110% or his Master would have had his hide for breakfast... looking down at her score, he shrugged. "Improvement is much needed, in Far North, you'd be dead woman." he says, his Izhevesk accent thick, his face stock still and expressionless. He turned to the Albert Stratus and nodded stoically, before walking back to the armory to return the big rifle. His marksmanship was impeccable, but he never stopped training. It was something he was always told to improve, and just because a readout said he was performing at 100% didn't mean he was. There were days where he's be spitting blood, and still would be pushing his training beyond what a normal man was capable of.

"Lobos... 50 rounds of 7.62 millimeter rounds, for my 'friends', eh?" He asked. Yuri Kalinin was without his dress jacket, his white dress shirt and black tie visible, with his shoulder holsters containing his .45 handguns under each armpit... the small Iz-5 revolvers mounted behind his waist, above his ass were the 7.62 five shot revolvers from his homeland:

T.I.R.S. Armory and Shooting Range Revolver_by_semi_ii_d7e1x7n_by_keskewolf-dajwshb

Lobos handed the box over, to which Yuri grabbed while nodding approvingly, slinging his blazer over his right shoulder and began to make his way back to his desk in the TIRS offices. The Assistant Director... or Vice Director, Albert Stratus didn't much like Yuri. He himself...didn't think much of his superior either, save that he smelled of blood and felt something was off about him.

Without further incident, he returned to his desk.

[To here]
Yuri Kalinin
Yuri Kalinin
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum