Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast

3 posters

Go down

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast Empty The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast

Post  Xoco Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:50 pm

Heavy panting came from the plush lips of a dark skinned woman running through the thick, tropical foliage. Her long obsidian hair shifted side to side and fluttered like a cape as she dove over and under obstacles in her path. Sweat cascaded down her curvaceous, tanned frame as she looks back with her big brown eyes for any signs of 'the Queen'. "Hah...hah.... almost there Pucca, you still with me?" She called out to her friend, pausing for a moment in the midst of a misty and rather dimly lit clearing within the jungle brush.

"Pucca?" Called out Xoco who parted her hair, looking over her shoulder. Xoco was an Izaian woman, a native of the island... an island she was ready to vacate as swift as humanly possible. She only had since as far back as she could remember.

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast Chel_the_road_to_el_dorado_drawn_by_jmg__9152158573849a1d2daee84e9fb1e3a5

She was wearing thin, breathable clothing; a tube top like top and a tabard like sarong. She had gold and jade jewelry, which is the only other clothing she wore.

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast Chel_4

"Pucca? Pucca?!" She called out as she slowly spun around looking through the curtain of trees for her friend, who was certainly hard to miss! "Pucca! Pucca!!" cried Xoco, terrified of raising her voice too loudly, so it came out as more of a harsh whisper. The leaves crunching under her bare feet.
Xoco
Xoco
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast Empty Re: The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast

Post  Pucca Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:28 pm

For a long while the only noise to break the air of the humid jungle were the sounds of the toucans and other wildlife roaming about the misty jungle.

Then there was a snap, the breaking of a limb, and then a dark shape fell from the canopy just as Xoco turned around!

"I found some Cocoa and Goala Nuts!" cried an elated Pucca, smiling at her shorter friend. Like Xoco, she was dark skinned, but she was tall with shiny turquoise painted long fingernails and toenails and her skimpy clothing was of a nicer quality than Xoco's however. She was also wearing finer gold and jade jewelry, hand carved gold jewelry with pictographs on the anklet, arm band, headdress, wrist, rings... arm guard, necklace, bracelets and her pelvic curtain belt. Her body also had white and red tattoos on her left thigh, arms, wrists, stomach and breasts. She also had gold and jade nipple rings underneath the simple hanging drapes that hung over her bouncy bosom. The satin purple eye shadow accentuated those long dark lashes and red eyes. Her fall from the trees flashed her completely naked body under the thin, but expensive material; her bare feet crunching down on the forest floor as she held up a branch of Goala Nuts and a large Cocoa fruit.

Her long ears twitched, as did her fluffy little tail. She raised a brow and smirked. "What's with the face, Xoco?" Pucca asked.

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast Puccasm

Pucca
Pucca
Recruit
Recruit

Xoco likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast Empty Re: The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast

Post  Xoco Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:21 am

Xoco nearly shot out of her skin, when Pucca dropped from the canopy behind her with the fruits of the trees.... well, fruit and a branch of nuts. "Pucca...!" groaned Xoco who stomped the forest floor as she grabbed her taller best friend's shoulders. "Pucca... I told you, this wasn't a game."

It wasn't... but it was hard telling that to the one of the Island's most important people... a Snackrifice. Not a pun, legit title, and her friend before her? Thought it was a complete HONOR that she'd one day have to get drop dead drunk before feeding herself to their island's ''God'' and 'Queen'.

"C'mon, your wasting time. The Queen should still be preoccupied taste testing this year's crop!" Xoco explained, grabbing Pucca by the wrist and leading her towards the direction of the coast. "...hopefully nothing else is on the prowl while we're out here." She added under breath, pulling Pucca along through the dense and humid jungle.
Xoco
Xoco
Recruit
Recruit

Pucca likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Pucca Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:11 am

Xoco wrote:Xoco nearly shot out of her skin, when Pucca dropped from the canopy behind her with the fruits of the trees.... well, fruit and a branch of nuts. "Pucca...!" groaned Xoco who stomped the forest floor as she grabbed her taller best friend's shoulders. "Pucca... I told you, this wasn't a game."

It wasn't... but it was hard telling that to the one of the Island's most important people... a Snackrifice. Not a pun, legit title, and her friend before her? Thought it was a complete HONOR that she'd one day have to get drop dead drunk before feeding herself to their island's ''God'' and 'Queen'.

"C'mon, your wasting time. The Queen should still be preoccupied taste testing this year's crop!" Xoco explained, grabbing Pucca by the wrist and leading her towards the direction of the coast. "...hopefully nothing else is on the prowl while we're out here." She added under breath, pulling Pucca along through the dense and humid jungle.

"Oh? I didn't hear any of the bells or gongs today...?" Pucca replied, somewhat naively, her ears unfurling so she could try and pick up the sound of their guardian having her scheduled breakfast. "Oh, do you mean the alcohol? I should've been there then! I am the snackrifice in two weeks, silly!" She says with a smile, as she let Xoco pull her along. "Heh, you've been acting so weird the past year! Its almost like you don't want me to honor the Queen's divine belly!" She says with a playful, girlish giggle!
Pucca
Pucca
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoco Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:47 am

Pucca wrote:
Xoco wrote:Xoco nearly shot out of her skin, when Pucca dropped from the canopy behind her with the fruits of the trees.... well, fruit and a branch of nuts. "Pucca...!" groaned Xoco who stomped the forest floor as she grabbed her taller best friend's shoulders. "Pucca... I told you, this wasn't a game."

"Oh? I didn't hear any of the bells or gongs today...?" Pucca replied, somewhat naively, her ears unfurling so she could try and pick up the sound of their guardian having her scheduled breakfast. "Oh, do you mean the alcohol? I should've been there then! I am the snackrifice in two weeks, silly!" She says with a smile, as she let Xoco pull her along. "Heh, you've been acting so weird the past year! Its almost like you don't want me to honor the Queen's divine belly!" She says with a playful, girlish giggle!

"Oh, they rang, your heads in the clouds again! C'mon, don't lag behind now!" Xoco grunted. "...you're too good for the Divine Queen's stomach, Pucca. And you're far too nice for your own good! You've ought to realize what sort of mess your in! This isn't about honoring the guardian, its about experiencing the outside world, the world beyond the sea. About living." She urged, pulling her taller friend along, being careful not to let go of her out of fear she'd wander off again. "How'd you slip past that leopard anyway?" she added, glancing back to her friend.
Xoco
Xoco
Recruit
Recruit

Pucca likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Pucca Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:20 pm

Xoco wrote:"Oh, they rang, your heads in the clouds again! C'mon, don't lag behind now!" Xoco grunted. "...you're too good for the Divine Queen's stomach, Pucca. And you're far too nice for your own good! You've ought to realize what sort of mess your in! This isn't about honoring the guardian, its about experiencing the outside world, the world beyond the sea. About living." She urged, pulling her taller friend along, being careful not to let go of her out of fear she'd wander off again. "How'd you slip past that leopard anyway?" she added, glancing back to her friend.

"Oh...? I didn't hear anything, how odd..." Pucca answered, before gasping. "Don't be blasphemous! I was chosen for the Divine Belly when I was a child! Its the highest honor any of our people can receive! You know this!" The rabbit scolded Xoco, before raising a brow. "Leopard...? What leopard? I just recalled Gola Nuts grew in the canopy around here and went to go check! You mean there is a leopard out here?!" She gasped, ears folded and low as she now looked about anxiously!
Pucca
Pucca
Recruit
Recruit

Xoco likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoco Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:15 am

Pucca wrote:"Oh...? I didn't hear anything, how odd..." Pucca answered, before gasping. "Don't be blasphemous! I was chosen for the Divine Belly when I was a child! Its the highest honor any of our people can receive! You know this!" The rabbit scolded Xoco, before raising a brow. "Leopard...? What leopard? I just recalled Gola Nuts grew in the canopy around here and went to go check! You mean there is a leopard out here?!" She gasped, ears folded and low as she now looked about anxiously!

"Gah! Again with this! By the Gods, how do I try to convince someone who literally gets drunk off the coolaid?!" spat the stressed out Xoco! She made it a point to stop there in the forest, turn and face Pucca directly after her blasphemy comment. "Honestly, it is a surprise that Queen Izel didn't eat us all by this point!" She breathed heavily, before Pucca got worried about the leopard. Xoco folded her arms and shook her head. "So... being digested alive doesn't bother you, but falling prey to a leopard does? Aye ya.... what the hell is wrong with you! Priorities Pucca!!" She says clapping her friend's cheek before grabbing her wrist again. "It means its no longer following us or waiting to ambush us then. Lets hope its the prior, huh?" She cooed, pulling Pucca towards the path again.
Xoco
Xoco
Recruit
Recruit

Pucca likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Pucca Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:56 pm

Xoco wrote:
Pucca wrote:"Oh...? I didn't hear anything, how odd..." Pucca answered, before gasping. "Don't be blasphemous! I was chosen for the Divine Belly when I was a child! Its the highest honor any of our people can receive! You know this!" The rabbit scolded Xoco, before raising a brow. "Leopard...? What leopard? I just recalled Gola Nuts grew in the canopy around here and went to go check! You mean there is a leopard out here?!" She gasped, ears folded and low as she now looked about anxiously!

"Gah! Again with this! By the Gods, how do I try to convince someone who literally gets drunk off the coolaid?!" spat the stressed out Xoco! She made it a point to stop there in the forest, turn and face Pucca directly after her blasphemy comment. "Honestly, it is a surprise that Queen Izel didn't eat us all by this point!" She breathed heavily, before Pucca got worried about the leopard. Xoco folded her arms and shook her head. "So... being digested alive doesn't bother you, but falling prey to a leopard does? Aye ya.... what the hell is wrong with you! Priorities Pucca!!" She says clapping her friend's cheek before grabbing her wrist again. "It means its no longer following us or waiting to ambush us then. Lets hope its the prior, huh?" She cooed, pulling Pucca towards the path again.

Pucca blinked at Xoco's remark. "...what's a coolaid?" She hummed, before being yanked again but she allowed it. "Well, if she ate us all she'd have no one to worship her! Nor her, people to protect!" She offered with a smile, trying to put a light on the situation. "Queen Izel is great! I won't be dead, but be part of the Great Goddess!" She hummed. "But if I'm eaten by something else, I'll just become poop!! The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast 1f62b " She groaned. "My potential would be wasted on anything else! At least as energy to fuel our protective queen is worth something!!" Pucca added.

She continued to be pulled along when she looked about. "Where are you taking us anyway, Xoco?" Pucca asked, placing a finger beside her lip as she looked about the unfamiliar location. "...I hear the ocean...?" She says, one of her ears twitching.
Pucca
Pucca
Recruit
Recruit

Xoco likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoco Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:46 pm

"What do you think you'll become after Queen Izel eats you? You'll just turn into a ball of light and flow through her body? NO! You'll become poop too!" Xoco groaned, and frowned a little at Pucca's response. "Sheesh... you really haven't gotten out much since you were chosen, Pucca..." she sighed. "You don't remember the coastline we used to play on as kids? Its where we're heading now. I stashed something, something I repaired since it washed ashore... c'mon, lets go!" She urged, and tugged the Rabbit along.

________

Soon, the pair pushed past the lush foliage, and past the last curtain of green were greeted by the lapping blue waves of the Sea of Sorrow, the white sands a drawing point to any sea faring people, but the island's beauty was a lure... a mask of false paradise. To the west was Rolan, south would be Fenira but that was farther than any of them would be able to make it!

"Tell me, you don't remember this beach, Pucca?" She smirked, letting go of her friend and rushing into the shallows to grab a shell to present to her friend:

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast Chel_2

The sea was beautiful, air hot and salty; to the pair of islanders it was the norm however. They were used to the tropical weathers of paradise and their scantily clad clothing. She tossed the rabbit the shell and held up her index finger. "Wait here!"

Xoco then ran into the nearby brush. After a few moments, a straining, struggling Xoco was pushing a self-repaired row boat out onto the sand!

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast Road-to-el-dorado-scenery-7

"I... Ugh, found... (strain) this beauty... a few weeeeeks, ugh, ago!" strained the raven haired woman who pushed the boat further to the coastline. "Phew..!" Xoco sighed, leaning her back against the boat, looking up at Pucca with a grin. "Must have washed off a passing ship, but has its oars and only had a couple planks needing replacing, which wasn't too hard to repair if I do say so myself!" She grinned. "...so you wanna check out that small Island over there?"

She referred to a patch of green that didn't look too far away from the coast line. "Remember, you were curious about it when we were kids... I figure we could have a quick row over, then row back? Since you're too set on being Queen Izel's gut fat..." Xoco sighed.
Xoco
Xoco
Recruit
Recruit

Pucca likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Pucca Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:56 pm

Xoco wrote:"What do you think you'll become after Queen Izel eats you? You'll just turn into a ball of light and flow through her body? NO! You'll become poop too!" Xoco groaned, and frowned a little at Pucca's response. "Sheesh... you really haven't gotten out much since you were chosen, Pucca..." she sighed. "You don't remember the coastline we used to play on as kids? Its where we're heading now. I stashed something, something I repaired since it washed ashore... c'mon, lets go!" She urged, and tugged the Rabbit along.

________

Soon, the pair pushed past the lush foliage, and past the last curtain of green were greeted by the lapping blue waves of the Sea of Sorrow, the white sands a drawing point to any sea faring people, but the island's beauty was a lure... a mask of false paradise. To the west was Rolan, south would be Fenira but that was farther than any of them would be able to make it!

"Tell me, you don't remember this beach, Pucca?" She smirked, letting go of her friend and rushing into the shallows to grab a shell to present to her friend:

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast Chel_2

The sea was beautiful, air hot and salty; to the pair of islanders it was the norm however. They were used to the tropical weathers of paradise and their scantily clad clothing. She tossed the rabbit the shell and held up her index finger. "Wait here!"

Xoco then ran into the nearby brush. After a few moments, a straining, struggling Xoco was pushing a self-repaired row boat out onto the sand!

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast Road-to-el-dorado-scenery-7

"I... Ugh, found... (strain) this beauty... a few weeeeeks, ugh, ago!" strained the raven haired woman who pushed the boat further to the coastline. "Phew..!" Xoco sighed, leaning her back against the boat, looking up at Pucca with a grin. "Must have washed off a passing ship, but has its oars and only had a couple planks needing replacing, which wasn't too hard to repair if I do say so myself!" She grinned. "...so you wanna check out that small Island over there?"

She referred to a patch of green that didn't look too far away from the coast line. "Remember, you were curious about it when we were kids... I figure we could have a quick row over, then row back? Since you're too set on being Queen Izel's gut fat..." Xoco sighed.

Pucca faced the back of Xoco's head with an annoyed and lidded glare, not even soliciting the idea of a response to the woman as they continued forwards and through the last line of palms and jungle trees. They were then met by a familiar coast line as Xoco removed her hand from the rabbit woman's wrist and took off to the shallows. "Wow... I almost did!" Pucca replied somewhat flustered, but smiling. It had been an age since the pair last were frolicking in the sand of the coastal waters, dreaming of exploration and generally having fun.

She blinked her large red eyes, catching the shell tossed her direction and being told to wait. "Oh...okay..." she answered nervously, looking down at the speckled shell. She recalled the moment when the Queen told her she would become the special Snackrifice when she turned twenty four, which was not too long now. Being the youngest between herself and Xoco, she thought Xoco's actions were that of... a concerned older sister, or a jealous friend. Maybe both. When Xoco began pushing the rowboat out, she got very suspicious. She wiped and picked the sand off the shell she was given as she let the raven haired human woman push the boat out onto the beach by herself. When it came to a rest, she returned those suspicious lidded eyes upon her friend. "Oh... just a leisure row over to yonder island and back? On a boat you barely managed to repair...?" She hummed, glaring at Xoco. "First off, that be breaking the Queen's rule, we're not supposed to vacate the island without her permission. Secondly, I know you, Xoco! We'd get to that 'island' if we even made it that far, then you'd sabotage the boat! You're trying to deny my calling!" She spat, tossing the shell at Xoco's feet and then placed her hands on her hips, leaning over her shorter friend!
Pucca
Pucca
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoco Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:05 pm

Pucca wrote:
She blinked her large red eyes, catching the shell tossed her direction and being told to wait. "Oh...okay..." she answered nervously, looking down at the speckled shell. She recalled the moment when the Queen told her she would become the special Snackrifice when she turned twenty four, which was not too long now. Being the youngest between herself and Xoco, she thought Xoco's actions were that of... a concerned older sister, or a jealous friend. Maybe both. When Xoco began pushing the rowboat out, she got very suspicious. She wiped and picked the sand off the shell she was given as she let the raven haired human woman push the boat out onto the beach by herself. When it came to a rest, she returned those suspicious lidded eyes upon her friend. "Oh... just a leisure row over to yonder island and back? On a boat you barely managed to repair...?" She hummed, glaring at Xoco. "First off, that be breaking the Queen's rule, we're not supposed to vacate the island without her permission. Secondly, I know you, Xoco! We'd get to that 'island' if we even made it that far, then you'd sabotage the boat! You're trying to deny my calling!" She spat, tossing the shell at Xoco's feet and then placed her hands on her hips, leaning over her shorter friend!

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast Chel-el-dorado

"Pff, what? What are you talkin' about Pucca? This is me, we're talking about!" Xoco tried to laugh it off, as she continued to push her back into it! "Ughhh...!" She groaned, pushing the boat further off the beach, and into the water. "...its, not like, that... at all! Really!" She groaned.
Xoco
Xoco
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Pucca Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:12 pm

"This is you, who we're talking about here Xoco! I grew up with you, remember? Besides, how many times have you conned someone else to do your 'sacred duties', save the cleaning of Queen Izel's chambers!" Pucca countered folding her arms under her bobbing bosoms. "Because you like to collect the gold offerings left to the Queen~" She added with a smirk. "You can't hide that greed and cunning from me, sister! I know you too well, so this little plan of yours isn't gonna work on me!" Pucca harrumphed.
Pucca
Pucca
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoco Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:20 pm

Pucca wrote:"This is you, who we're talking about here Xoco! I grew up with you, remember? Besides, how many times have you conned someone else to do your 'sacred duties', save the cleaning of Queen Izel's chambers!" Pucca countered folding her arms under her bobbing bosoms. "Because you like to collect the gold offerings left to the Queen~" She added with a smirk. "You can't hide that greed and cunning from me, sister! I know you too well, so this little plan of yours isn't gonna work on me!" Pucca harrumphed.

Xoco continued to push the row boat into the shallows, her feet sinking in the soft sand, when Pucca laid it out on her. To this she took a momentary break, standing up and chuckling as she adjusted her sarong/loin cloth.

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast Atlasgaltas

"Oh, c'mon... you really don't think I'd put us both at risk just rowing over to that island, do you? I mean, it's practically part of our island anyway! I'm sure the Queen wouldn't mind her most 'inquisitive flock' no?" Xoco cooed, her eyes shifting back to the boat. She really needed to get this thing in the water fast, but Pucca's suspicions were stalling them! I need to get this idiot on the boat before she throws her life away! C'mon, think Xoco...! She mentally groaned, before smirking nervously. "Hey, this is pretty heavy, why don't you help me push her out?" She tempted, and began to shove the row boat again.
Xoco
Xoco
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rathmasa Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:40 pm

Around this time...

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast Sea_Beast_Rathma

Rathmasa a powerful sea dragon was swimming in the depths off some island chain, she really couldn't be bothered to figure where exactly but she had been swimming a long time inhaling as many schools of fish she could possible. So boring... sardines and tuna. Its been a while since I've had something more... exotic. Internally sighed the sea creature, as she swallowed another thirty or so fish. She was a beast with five stomachs, and it took a lot of nutrients to fill the 23 foot long beast, and the unborn pups she had yet to give birth to. She still wasn't sure if they were going to come out of her as eggs or as live pups... her kind were oddly capable of both.

It was about that time however, her keen ears picked up the sound of voices. A pair of them. Curious, the creature turned to the sound that carried well along the waves. Hm... sounds like an argument? Between what or who though? Rath thought, and began swimming towards the source. The conversation got clearer, but even more... Rath could smell and taste one of the arguing anomalies now! Ooh, a human! She smirked. It's been a while since one of those~

Rathmasa's blue fur and scales breached the wake of a wave crashing upon the shore, masking her approach. Her large blue eyes falling on the women on the beach; a pair of dark skinned beauties with dark hair and scantily clothes! Oooh! She thought, as she waddled up to them. The human was pushing a row boat into the water, which now stalled as the bow of the row boat pushed flat against the cream colored belly scales, keeping it locked into position!

The other figure was a rabbit woman, who was the only observer to Rathmasa's arrival and seemed too shocked to say much of anything! How rude!

The sea beast blinking down at the pair, the raven haired one still pushing the row boat against her belly, in vain however given their sizes...

Rathmasa
Rathmasa
Recruit
Recruit

Pucca likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Pucca Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:44 pm

"Xoco..." Pucca groaned, closing her eyes and sighing... before she felt the roaring of the wake crashing down upon the shore. She reopened those skeptical eyes and they quickly enlarged! Her heart sank as she took a half step back due to her flight of fear response! A giant beastly creature, a sea creature similar to an Eelodile... but had some more intelligence behind its eyes. It was almost like that of Queen Izel. "Xoco!" Pucca choked, realizing it was now staring down at her friend with such big blue eyes!
Pucca
Pucca
Recruit
Recruit

Rathmasa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoco Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:16 pm

Pucca wrote:"Xoco..." Pucca groaned, closing her eyes and sighing... before she felt the roaring of the wake crashing down upon the shore. She reopened those skeptical eyes and they quickly enlarged! Her heart sank as she took a half step back due to her flight of fear response! A giant beastly creature, a sea creature similar to an Eelodile... but had some more intelligence behind its eyes. It was almost like that of Queen Izel. "Xoco!" Pucca choked, realizing it was now staring down at her friend with such big blue eyes!  

"Don't... you... 'Xoco' me...!" Xoco groaned, pushing the row boat into the shallows with her back, managing to get it deep enough to start floating somewhat before it felt like she hit a snag. "C'mon... this thing's heavier than it looks...! At least humor me on a small... rowing trip! Erg... its like I'm hitting a wall!" She spat. Physically and mentally, at least with Pucca. Dammit, why doesn't she just play along! C'mon, I can talk a banana into buying its own peel! Work with me woman! Xoco's strained thoughts were suddenly dissolved by Pucca's now alarmed tone:

"Xoco!"

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast LAffinityl-Chel-The-Road-to-El-Dorado----DreamWorks-5379040

Xoco stopped what she was doing, and glared at her rabbit-kin friend. "What?" She blinked, adjusting her hair. "Something on my face or what?" the woman asked, only watching the twenty three year old rabbit kin staring at her... well, not really. She was looking her direction, but looking further up, as if over her head. "Something behind me?" She commented, before noticing she was in the cooler shade, which was... odd. There was nothing but open ocean at her back, that and the boat. She turned around then, and saw there was a new horizon. One of a sandy cream and various shades of blue...

Rathmasa wrote:
Rathmasa's blue fur and scales breached the wake of a wave crashing upon the shore, masking her approach. Her large blue eyes falling on the women on the beach; a pair of dark skinned beauties with dark hair and scantily clothes! Oooh! She thought, as she waddled up to them. The human was pushing a row boat into the water, which now stalled as the bow of the row boat pushed flat against the cream colored belly scales, keeping it locked into position!

The other figure was a rabbit woman, who was the only observer to Rathmasa's arrival and seemed too shocked to say much of anything! How rude!

The sea beast blinking down at the pair, the raven haired one still pushing the row boat against her belly, in vain however given their sizes...

"HOLY IZEL!" Spat Xoco, who quickly backed up, tripping in the sand as she fell back with her swinging hands! She felt her ass hit the wet sandy waters as she crab crawled back towards the shore with wide and terrified eyes, panting as she looked up at the beast standing before her!

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast Gasp_chel

It was a sea creature, some sort of eelodile by the look of it, but it had furry features along with scales. "Wha-where?!" Xoco gasped. How the hell did it sneak up on me?! No wonder why I couldn't push the boat out any further, it was blocking me! Xoco realized!
Xoco
Xoco
Recruit
Recruit

Rathmasa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rathmasa Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:37 am

Xoco wrote:
Pucca wrote:"Xoco..." Pucca groaned, closing her eyes and sighing... before she felt the roaring of the wake crashing down upon the shore. She reopened those skeptical eyes and they quickly enlarged! Her heart sank as she took a half step back due to her flight of fear response! A giant beastly creature, a sea creature similar to an Eelodile... but had some more intelligence behind its eyes. It was almost like that of Queen Izel. "Xoco!" Pucca choked, realizing it was now staring down at her friend with such big blue eyes!  

"Don't... you... 'Xoco' me...!" Xoco groaned, pushing the row boat into the shallows with her back, managing to get it deep enough to start floating somewhat before it felt like she hit a snag. "C'mon... this thing's heavier than it looks...! At least humor me on a small... rowing trip! Erg... its like I'm hitting a wall!" She spat. Physically and mentally, at least with Pucca. Dammit, why doesn't she just play along! C'mon, I can talk a banana into buying its own peel! Work with me woman! Xoco's strained thoughts were suddenly dissolved by Pucca's now alarmed tone:

"Xoco!"

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast LAffinityl-Chel-The-Road-to-El-Dorado----DreamWorks-5379040

Xoco stopped what she was doing, and glared at her rabbit-kin friend. "What?" She blinked, adjusting her hair. "Something on my face or what?" the woman asked, only watching the twenty three year old rabbit kin staring at her... well, not really. She was looking her direction, but looking further up, as if over her head. "Something behind me?" She commented, before noticing she was in the cooler shade, which was... odd. There was nothing but open ocean at her back, that and the boat. She turned around then, and saw there was a new horizon. One of a sandy cream and various shades of blue...

Rathmasa wrote:

"HOLY IZEL!" Spat Xoco, who quickly backed up, tripping in the sand as she fell back with her swinging hands! She felt her ass hit the wet sandy waters as she crab crawled back towards the shore with wide and terrified eyes, panting as she looked up at the beast standing before her!

It was a sea creature, some sort of eelodile by the look of it, but it had furry features along with scales. "Wha-where?!" Xoco gasped. How the hell did it sneak up on me?! No wonder why I couldn't push the boat out any further, it was blocking me! Xoco realized!

Rathmasa blinked at the shouting human now backing away like a crab. Crabs were yummy~ How cute!

"No, Rathmasa. I'm Rathmasa~" The dragon-like creature replied. She inched herself closer to the pair though 'inching' was a strong word, for it was more like she slid towards them by several feet! Her smooth and scaly belly already large due to the fish and growing babies within her easily rolled over the plank row ship under her thick girth; the snapping of wood as it smashed apart and what didn't sank deep into the soft sands of the beach. If not for her flippers, she'd have struggled and potentially beached herself as each massive flipper slapped the wet sand as she pulled herself ashore!  

"This your island? Its beautiful~" She hummed sweetly. "Seems familiar too... I couldn't help but invite myself! I hope you both wont mind, I won't be here for too long anyhow~" She cooed, with a wide smirk as she glared down at the one named 'Xoco'.

"'Xoco'? Like Cocoa? Hmm... fascinating name. Welp, I'll just have to take your word for it!" She giggled ominously. She had been longing for something exotic after all, what luck she fell across someone as tasty and with such a lovely name for a lovely sweet!

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast 1596036367

Rathmasa opened her jaws wide and descended quickly down upon Xoco!

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast 1540447926

Snap!

Her long red tongue lulled across Xoco's body, curling around her hips as the jaws gripped her squirmy, squishy, tasty frame! "Mmm!" roared Rathmasa who lifted the woman crab turned squirmy off the sandy beach and into the air, nearly 17 or so feet high off the ground! She has such a silky smooth texture~ Mentally hummed the beast as she lifted the woman up and continued to lick and taste her kicking and protesting human sacrifice!
Rathmasa
Rathmasa
Recruit
Recruit

Xoco likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Pucca Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:00 am

Rathmasa wrote:

"No, Rathmasa. I'm Rathmasa~" The dragon-like creature replied. She inched herself closer to the pair though 'inching' was a strong word, for it was more like she slid towards them by several feet! Her smooth and scaly belly already large due to the fish and growing babies within her easily rolled over the plank row ship under her thick girth; the snapping of wood as it smashed apart and what didn't sank deep into the soft sands of the beach. If not for her flippers, she'd have struggled and potentially beached herself as each massive flipper slapped the wet sand as she pulled herself ashore!  

"This your island? Its beautiful~" She hummed sweetly. "Seems familiar too... I couldn't help but invite myself! I hope you both wont mind, I won't be here for too long anyhow~" She cooed, with a wide smirk as she glared down at the one named 'Xoco'.

Pucca could only look on as the creature slid onto the shore, breaking apart Xoco's boat with her scaly girth! It could talk as well, evident by its very sentient eyes that had reminded her of Queen Izel. "I-it's our Guardian Goddess' island, Queen Izel's land...!" Pucca stammered, but her voice was lost to the creature known as 'Rathmasa' whose attention had shifted downwards to the panicking Xoco!

Rathmasa wrote:

"'Xoco'? Like Cocoa? Hmm... fascinating name. Welp, I'll just have to take your word for it!" She giggled ominously. She had been longing for something exotic after all, what luck she fell across someone as tasty and with such a lovely name for a lovely sweet!

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast 1596036367

Rathmasa opened her jaws wide and descended quickly down upon Xoco!

The Jungle Pathway & the Southern Coast 1540447926

Snap!

Her long red tongue lulled across Xoco's body, curling around her hips as the jaws gripped her squirmy, squishy, tasty frame! "Mmm!" roared Rathmasa who lifted the woman crab turned squirmy off the sandy beach and into the air, nearly 17 or so feet high off the ground! She has such a silky smooth texture~ Mentally hummed the beast as she lifted the woman up and continued to lick and taste her kicking and protesting human sacrifice!

"NO!" Screamed Pucca, her hands raised to grab at her flopping ears as her body couldn't decide whether to flee or fall to her knees! Rathmasa easily jerked Xoco off her butt and raised her friend high above the beach! Xoco's tanned legs kicking furiously outside the blue scaly maw of Rathmasa, who was seemingly savoring her friend! "No! Rathmasa, Xoco isn't for outsiders to dine upon! Her fate is up to our Divine Queen to decide! You must spit her out before you make a grave error in judgment as Her Highness has not signaled the arrival of 'guests'!" She tried to negotiate, much to Xoco's chagrin!
Pucca
Pucca
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down