Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asrond Wilderness

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Asrond Wilderness - Page 2 Empty Re: Asrond Wilderness

Post  Yukihime Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:47 pm

Yuki felt like she was putting Crisis in further danger, even the penguin whom she mentally called Mr. Cubbles at this point. She had to back away... flee, she didn't want to kill them... especially given their heat... their attractive, intoxicating heat just waiting to be siphoned from their living bodies...

The snow below her feet began to solidify, become hard ice... that began to flow outward and crawl up the trunks of the trees behind them... spikes jutting out in random places that were pointy enough to skewer!
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:02 am

Ok I know the little shit ate your sleeves and gloves and gun, but that's no reason to insult the little bastard by calling him a monster.

Crisis shook his head, he knew that was not who they were talking about, after all he was fairly certain the penguin was male. His eyes flicked from one soldier to the next, thinking how much of an unfair fight this would end up being. And the teeth comment was telling in it's own way, it reeked of Vampires, a thing he himself hunted and destroyed once upon a time with a vengeance but those were in his misunderstood Jack the Ripper days

Now I don't want to embarrass you and your men, but right now you're not leaving me any choice. Your spouting half thoughts expecting me to bow to your will without even a straight statement Other than you Tarzan you kill, her monster... blah blah blah. I'm telling you she's harmless and won't lay a finger or a tit on you so long as I'm here. Now explain yourselves or find out why I'm not afraid of being butt ass naked in front of what you clearly don't have the balls to name. You have to the count of...

Oh fuck where's my arms to answer my questions coherently.

His grip firmed upon Yukihime, a strength she would not be able to break free of no matter how hard she could struggle, but his grip was not painfully enforced. Instead it felt gentle but as unbreakable as it truly was. She was safe it said as long as she remained calm where she was. and didn't do anything rash.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:10 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:Ok I know the little shit ate your sleeves and gloves and gun, but that's no reason to insult the little bastard by calling him a monster.

Crisis shook his head, he knew that was not who they were talking about, after all he was fairly certain the penguin was male.   His eyes flicked from one soldier to the next, thinking how much of an unfair fight this would end up being.  And the teeth comment was telling in it's own way, it reeked of Vampires, a thing he himself hunted and destroyed once upon a time with a vengeance but those were in his misunderstood Jack the Ripper days

Now I don't want to embarrass you and your men, but right now you're not leaving me any choice.  Your spouting half thoughts expecting me to bow to your will without even a straight statement  Other than you Tarzan you kill, her monster... blah blah blah.  I'm telling you she's harmless and won't lay a finger or a tit on you so long as I'm here.  Now explain yourselves or find out why I'm not afraid of being butt ass naked in front of what you clearly don't have the balls to name.  You have to the count of...

Oh fuck where's my arms to answer my questions coherently.

His grip firmed upon Yukihime, a strength she would not be able to break free of no matter how hard she could struggle, but his grip was not painfully enforced.  Instead it felt gentle but as unbreakable as it truly was.  She was safe it said as long as she remained calm where she was. and didn't do anything rash.

The soldiers looked confused and angry, and the Captain grits his teeth. "Open your gods damned mouth, prove your not a vampire! Your friend? The tit monster behind ya is a hybrid, she has fangs!" He explained. "We don't want to kill ya, so get out of the damn way and let us do our job! We don't need a coven of vampires to sweep on through to Galideno now, after all!" He spat, raising his Liberator. "You have to the count I shoot and riddle you both with bullets! MEN, safety off!" The captain exhaled, the soldiers flicking the safety off their weapons. "We can't afford to speak this out in a civilized manner... we have too many troubles to deal with up north... now let us kill this ice leach and be on our way, or you can fall with her for betraying your fellow man!"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:39 am

Asrond Wilderness - Page 2 Dd8ogbo-703ae15e-f32c-4a7e-b506-537cb758aa08.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGQ4b2diby03MDNhZTE1ZS1mMzJjLTRhN2UtYjUwNi01MzdjYjc1OGFhMDguanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

His grip made her flinch for a moment... but her nerves eased when she realized he had not gripped her tightly. She winked open her eyes, the soldiers still surrounding them with weapons raised. She felt a mix of comfort and fear for her Sky Stranger's safety, given how he was literally unprotected. How they found out about her fangs was somewhat of a mystery... she had to assume the captain had good eye sight, but otherwise she didn't know there were other fanged ones walking about out here in the wastes of the far south. She took a step back, only to find out she couldn't as his hand upon her was gentle but unbreakable... She felt oddly reassured, so whether or not they were going to be riddled with bullets in the next few moments, didn't tug away from his hold... but instead manipulated it by guiding it upward and around the curve of her left breast! She blushed with a charming smile, curling into his arm, so that she was no longer behind him but now at his side, with her arm wrapped around his lower waist. "Please... just leave us..." She says, transferring her cryo-abilities through Crisis' body... his other hand twinkling like freshly fallen snow...
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:37 am

It all happened so quick in the blink of an eye.  I was loath to listen to their ideal threats much longer.  My hand flicked up and in the span of a heart beat I smugly ripped my teeth out flinging them straight into the face of their commanding officer, my mouth bleeding for only a moment as I whipped around the Penguin on his leash, like a yo-yo.  Only one with pacman chomping the shit out anything that got in front of his mouth.  Two soldiers dropped screaming pain as the penguins teeth chewed up clothes, and arm hairs alike crippling them...

Blink, blink... squeeze! Squish squish!

I lost my train of thought as my hand slid from her arm to her only slightly firm pleasant left breast, nipple sliding across my finger tips, beneath the loose fabric of her robe. I was suddenly drawing a blank on my battle tactics and options.  I almost let a sigh escape my lips as my hand found a new home on her chest as she tucked into my arm against my side, her hand stringing around my waist.  Limiting more of my options for amazingly awesome assault.  I almost pouted as I looked at the soldiers, instead grinning a rather Cheshire cat grin all pearly non-fanged whites.

No fangs, so lower your weapons.  I'll only give you one more chance.  I don't take kindly to threats, or attempts on my life.  Be they from mortals, humans, Vampires, demons, Gods or otherwise.  

I warn you only because I find you mortals often enough too willing to throw away your lives.  Be smart and use your brains and your tongues to resolve this.  We have no intention of harming you, leave us in peace.  If you wish to seek your deaths further South that is your business and none of my own, but I will not hesitate to leave nothing of your mortal lives if you continue as you are.

Crisis let his words hang in the air for only a moment as he felt the cold tingling sensation of Yukihime's power slithering around within in him.  It reminded him of that feeling of an icy chill running through his nervous system when he tapped into his own existence the Essence of Rage.  The way it lingered inside his flesh and chilled his blood with insurmountable power, the raw fundamental energy that coursed through every speck of his being.  It weaved throughout settling across his own power like a second skin.  Snow and ice, aligning with his own Essence.  Forming in his mind a very different plan for these poor souls who seemed determined to kill the young hybrid and himself regardless.

As the flow of energy and cold magic mixed, he channeled it into a very particular shape.  One that blurred as the winter weather decided to shift as though he had commanded the winds to blow a small powder of snow clean off the ground and across the view of the soldiers for but the slightest of moments.  Which he had, all so he could channel her power into a deception so life like and convincing, that the soldier could not tell that in front of them were two identical groups.  The first a living breathing man, woman, and penguin, the second and only slightly closer than the real ones, constructs of made of ice and snow so life like and solid that they hid rather cleverly in plain sight their living duplicates directly behind them.  A shield or living ice sculptures in vivid color and shape, so real that only touching them would break the illusion that would withstand a number of bullets being fired into it.

Now do we speak like civilized beings, or do you choose to forfeit your mortal lives simply because duty commands you act without reason and understanding like mindless tools.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:46 pm

The newly constructed clones made of ice and snow unsettled the soldiers, each taking a step back. Granted, he did show his teeth.

The captain glanced over the copies, the originals, and the words of the wizard. "Human or not... your defending a monster, I'm sorry but for the sake of the Galideno Concordate, you both must die! Open fire!" He shouts, and the soldiers begin to fire upon the clones and original copies.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:05 am

As soon as the bullets started flying, the ice clones stood in the way- the thick the ice layering with more permafrost, housing the bullets which impacted them. "Please! Stop!" She screamed, her voice carried on the chilly wind which began to pick up again, blowing a real blizzard into their ranks! The wind was so bad the flames went out, the snow intensified in its howling downfall!
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:23 am

Shaking his head Crisis Rocan, the Essence of Rage pitied these men, their future was bleak, and he had hoped they would choose a different path than the one they were on, it didn't end well he knew that.  But ever free will decides the fate of man.  Yukihime pleaded with them to stop, but the gears of war were already turning and his internal sound track spun out another good song to fight to.  

The winter wonderland was becoming just that as Yukihime turned the light snow into a full blown winter snowfall.

As you wish it to be!

Without so much as a moments hesitation he moved, with speed beyond that of the War Gods, and a fluid motion of grace, his hand slid from breast to hip while his other elegantly swung forward catching Yukihime's free hand in the process.  The ice clones parted as the storm intensified oddly enough melting after serving their initial purpose.  

Let's see if you can keep up little Snow Angel.

The next moment they were in motion not attacking the soldiers as was their choice but rather, with a beguiling ease of movement within the heart of the localized snowstorm, he lead Yukiehime, in an odd pattern of steps while leading her along waltzing as it were in between their antagonistic foes.  Never touching a single man they tangoed and waltzed in and out of the bullets as they hailed all around, with the penguin hopping along behind, because it was tired of being dragged around and narrowly missing the bullets.

Ok now I've got just the thing for these asses to endure.  Breathe deep, sigh and channel all of this energy into the motion and movement.  These guys deserve their fate but frankly I'm feeling like a dick right now, no direct erect puns intended, down boy.  Down.  So I channeled and channeled my own Essence out across the area in which we dance passed, around, and between these soldiers, and then when the field of battle was well saturated in my Essence I lead my little Snow Angel out of harms way and turned to see my handy work before dropping a one liner and walking away leaving them to endure this humiliation and torment.  It would fade eventually, if they were lucky it would fade before some wild beast decided they would make a nice light yogurt, and this is how I left them without ever laying a hand on them.

It didn't have to be like this!

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:37 am

The sound of gunfire quieted down almost abruptly when the pair seemed to vanish in the storm; the soldiers unsure if it was due to the blizzard itself or had it been their speed which suddenly increased far beyond the believable? The reason for the gunfire's quick end was not due to awe, or the howling wind which carried the young monster's voice even now, but because they had began to drop their weapons one by one... and began dancing. Shouts of confusion escaped the lips of each soldier as they began to perform an odd dance, unable to keep themselves from sashaying and swaying their bodies. The battlefield becoming a dance floor! "What the hell is... this?!" The captain exclaimed, the soldiers lining up and bobbed along a serpentine path around the remains of the campfire. Even the injured soldier from before, crying, was hopping around with them, his arm freezing all the while.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:52 am

Yukihime let out a gasp of surprise as she was now waltzing at high pace through and around the battlefield with her Sky Stranger, the dizzying spins and twirls through the lines of fire were an enjoyable blur, her giggles emanating through the howling wind... making it somewhat eerie for the poor soldiers as she had a fun time being spun about!

Asrond Wilderness - Page 2 Dd8ogdt-60136e33-a7c0-4d7e-b7b8-f95108a82996.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGQ4b2dkdC02MDEzNmUzMy1hN2MwLTRkN2UtYjdiOC1mOTUxMDhhODI5OTYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

She continued to pull and tug at Crisis' arms, hopping in place with him long after they had stopped moving, her jiggling assets bouncing, her blue hair flapping her smile full of life as she laughed and enjoyed herself. "Wow, you moved soooo fast! I'm still a little dizzy!" She continued to giggle, and jiggle, hopping up and down.
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:13 am

You make a fine dance partner considering the differences between us. I hate to leave them like that, but maybe they will learn a valuable lesson about not judging on appearance alone and learn to be more civilized... and barring that, they'll have learned a new dance.

There really wasn't much more he could say about the soldiers, ever it was that beings choose to act without thinking, and this had been another of those situations, reacting the way they were trained by fear. It was a sad truth he cared not to dwell on, but it was hard to ignore it when it stood out so obviously even in the midst of frozen arctic climate.

As for the other thing still sticking out about him...

he was clearly out of place his movements too fast for even Vampires and other exotic races to keep up with. He began to lead Yukihime and the Penguin still trudging along angrier now at the loss of his eels, that the eel thief had cooked, and his captor than ever before along.

Now where were we...

I think you were about to invite me home for a more private conversation that involved a lot less words, and ironically a lot more tongue and cheek responses.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:04 pm

Yukihime paused, blushing a reddish hue... smiling she nodded and pointed westward. "Well... its not so much of a home as it is a hide away...but if you go that way, it should lead us to somewhere... more accomodating~" She giggled, jumping up into his arms! Her arms looped around his neck and her chest flattened against his shoulder!
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:24 pm

One penguin trudging along in utter protest stared up at the Eel thief and her brute of a companion, his captor.

Let me bite you big round bottom, you over grown desert tray. Why did you stop me from eating my fill of succulent cloth back there? Why brute bastard? I was filling my belly full, you had no right to interrupt.

His quiet grumbling stopped as Crisis the Sky Stranger flicked a glance backwards as though he understood each and every word of Penguinese. Which he seemed to or rather the intent of the words and emotions being conveyed in the unintelligible sputtering of the Penguin Mr. Cubbles.

West huh, so tell me a little more about your hideaway and yourself. I think we'll have a nice quiet walk for a bit. And I think I'm starting to warm up finally after my polar bear swim earlier.

Tucking her in against his chest he faced west and began to walk his body temperature increasing, finally leveling off to a more normal level, which from all that had happened before was a surprisingly war temperature all naked and wintry things considered.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:43 am

She giggled. "Huh... you're pretty warm~" She hummed, nuzzling against his neck, while they walked towards the direction of where she resided. (OOC: Um... want me to make a new topic? xD)
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:18 am

Warm indeed he thought s he continued walking toward her abode...

(OOC go for it bounce )

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuel the Sure-Footed Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:28 am

She was just in the area, passing through the frosted forest, when she heard the tremendous thunder of gunfire. Interested, like a vulture drawn to a carcass, the thief and scavenger, the notorious, beautiful kitsune thief, Yuel the Sure-Footed sped her way through the frosted landscape to the scene!

Upon approach, however, she noted a trio of figures walking her direction in the blizzard, and quickly leaps into the trees above, using her kitsune magic to conceal herself. Now thats a strange sight... she thought, her red eyes glaring down at a naked man, with quite the... rod, carrying a young woman without... panties... and a tethered Penguin? Paddling along beside them? She blinked again at the odd sight, before turning her attention to the nearby camp where the voices of men cursing blasphemies at the fleeing trio, danced. She almost couldn't contain her laughter, sitting on the thick end of the large tree limb, covering her mouth as she snickered, watching the poor fools dance uncontrollably and without end around the smoldering remains of a campfire; everything was simply so absurd! What the hell happened here?! She mentally shrieked with laughter, her body causing the tree limb, though her body completely invisible, to jiggle and sway- knocking snow down below on a few of the unfortunate soldiers caught in this spell of madness!
Yuel the Sure-Footed
Yuel the Sure-Footed
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum