Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asrond Wilderness

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Asrond Wilderness Empty Asrond Wilderness

Post  Yukihime Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:25 am

The edge of the Amaine Woods, known by those who venture here as the Asrond Wilderness, stretches out to the icy plains of the Dead Lands. The trees here are either ancient and dead, or fur trees with trillions of green pine needles. The sea of green transforming into an ocean of white... snow crunches under foot, and the skies above darken to a dark grey. Not much can live out here, save the heartiest and most prepared...

Pling... Plong....

...the eerie warble of a biwa is picked up on the icy, harsh wind. Its as if the accompaniment was made of a ghastly chorus and choir to fill in the string player's gaps, as she deftly plucks the strings of the biwa~

Pling... pling... pong...

Pling... pling... pong....

The pale, slender fingers of the woman danced, while she used an ivory shell to pluck the ancient strings. She was kneeling in the snow, the bare flesh of her legs seemingly unaffected by the icy chill. In fact, one could notice with the blowing wind which threw her long blue hair from her shoulders and raised the thin kimono at the edges... that the lovely young biwa player was lacking undergarments... though she was at home to this weather, she was born around her... not in this particular spot, but in the Dead Lands of the far South. She hummed the rhythm of her song, continuing to pluck and twang the biwa in her hands beautifully. Various furry animals were attracted to her serene voice and her skillful playing. Birds chirped in tune with her, and the creatures gathered around her as she sang and played the biwa...

It would be nicer though... She thought, her bright blue eyes revealing themselves as she opened her long lashes, her lips peeling into a frown! "...If I had an audience who could pay!" She screamed, twanging the biwa in a painful to the ears series of shrill shrieks that caused the animals to flee! She didn't mind the company, but she was annoyed. She hadn't seen a human or two legged creature in.... 30 years! She almost forgot that currency was a 'thing' in the mortal realms. She wanted to feel the warmth of body heat, the taste of true blood-er, love, again!

The creatures were all gone now, and Yukihime was left alone save for the howling blizzard winds from the South. She sighed, closing her eyes, frowning sadly before laying the ancient biwa down, standing up and leaned against a tree.

Asrond Wilderness 3587b43e7bb4d50cc095e0f0d7cc27b2_by_akiyamamoto77_dbrjxnm-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTcwNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGJyanhubS1lZDExMjMxMC0yMWIxLTQ3MWYtODkxMy02OGIwYzY1OTViNWIucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

"I can't stay here much longer... I'll go insane biwa..." She said... to her biwa. The skull atop her head was ivory white, which meant many things. Mostly positive things. "So I suppose we should head elsewhere, huh?" She continued, looking over her shoulder to the stringed Beijionese instrument.
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Asrond Wilderness Empty Re: Asrond Wilderness

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:52 pm

Yeah that internal sound track of mine was kicking in as a world full of thought crossed my mind in between the rapid blinks of my eyes as clouds sped passed.  That's right I can defy gravity.... well for a time to be honest.  I think I was standing when I left where I was to cross through the abyss once more back to .... oh fuck me I'm here again.  My luck probably was bound for a turn for the worse any minute now.

Frankly flying through the air wasn't so bad, even considering I could feel things pulling at my mind basically shouting out that I had once again set foot on Galiavan... well almost set foot on Galiavan again.  So there I was…

Where you ask?  That’s a good question.  Let me start by saying, Snorgo Flurries are not owner friendly.  Three sheets to the wind, and I don’t mean drunk or the whole flying through the sky thing I’m doing right now.  I mean fucked up, those little bastards are like Krinkel Flickers but less ugly more homicidal maniac.. Oh yeah and with touch of Martha Stewart, Betty fucking Crockered in.

So basically these little Snorgo Flurries are raised like prized race horses only you don’t race, and god let’s not even talk about how you breed’em.   Like I said a touch of Martha Stewart shake’n baked in.  And I was knee deep in…

Huh why is:

Playing in my head now any Snorgo Flurries less temperamental than Krinkel Flickers, cuter but murderous….  It’s like sticking your hands into a sharks mouth right before it goes to feed on you.  You have to be quick on the up take to deal with them with any success...

Oh shit... ICE!

Too fucking cold, a vast understatement.  

I think I died there a few, but I kind of lost count between impacting and resurfacing.
Don’t break the ice what a stupid game, I think I lost.

Crisis stood upon cracking ice after clawing his way back up through the crater he had made in the frozen surface of the water.  Shivering as he looked around, he realized his clothes had not survived reentry to Galiavan yet again.  Sunglasses check, fucked to shit frozen wide brimmed hat, half check.  Every other shred of clothing… m.i.a.  Just another start to another return to Galiavan.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:03 pm

Asrond Wilderness 3587b43e7bb4d50cc095e0f0d7cc27b2_by_akiyamamoto77_dbrjxnm-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTcwNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGJyanhubS1lZDExMjMxMC0yMWIxLTQ3MWYtODkxMy02OGIwYzY1OTViNWIucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Yukihime's head snapped back, her large blue eyes zoning in on the mist that sprayed from a nearby icy pond or lake that had been frozen for perhaps centuries. "What in the name of the South...?" She gasped at the sight. She glanced back to her biwa, and then back to the crater formed in the ice, going back to grab her instrument before she started towards the edge of the crater. The wind was picking up, her mini kimono flapping wildly as she stood at the top of the hill, and glanced down at what appeared to be... a human?! She blinked, wondering if this was the trick of the eye, raising a finger up to her cheek as she called out to the being: "Excuse me..."

Asrond Wilderness Dd8ogar-fe074948-4232-42a8-9995-476db58acf3b.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGQ4b2dhci1mZTA3NDk0OC00MjMyLTQyYTgtOTk5NS00NzZkYjU4YWNmM2IuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Her voice cut through the high winds like a sharp blade, and was gentle, concerned and curious. "Do you need... assistance?" She added, and upon looking up, he would see the woman standing above him... and that her flapping kimono left little to imagine; and hid nothing beneath her from where she was standing. She glanced down at him, cocking her head to the side and waited for a response.
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:06 pm

I give it a six out of ten for nailing the pond dead center, but I swear if there are any icicles hanging from my...

His internal monologue was interrupted by a voice asking if he needed assistance. A voice drifting down from above cutting through the chill of his present situation and the wind as well. A voice not disembodied, but attached to a young female clothed yet only just, from his point of view. Blue eyes, blue hair, blue...

Nope not a pair of blue balls anywhere in sight. If I was an interior decorator I'd be pissed about the missing drapes right now, but no complaints here.

Shaking off the last of the water, as it tried to freeze to his skin Crisis Rocan continued to look up as disbelievingly as the woman looking down upon him. The thought of ending up on Galiavan without fighting a bloody deadly war within minutes of arriving was enough to leave him in subtle disbelief. His eyes studied her from behind his sunglasses and now sadly tattered wide brimmed hat. Somehow, and somewhere between sky and ground he had lost his other clothing and ruined yet another hat, although his sunglasses still in pristine condition. If his attire was out of the ordinary so was his state of being, more than one icicle was starting to form on the hairs of his body and what water remained no longer dripped to the ground but clung at odd angles as he tried in vain to brush the fast freezing particle from his skin.

As much as the cold air frosted his skin it had little over all effect as he took a tentative step forward as he heard a sound that he should have been expecting, considering just how much his sunglasses actually weighed.

You know a bit of help...

The ice beneath his feet cracked and gave way before he could finish his thought, the combined weight of his sunglasses and his own body, apparently was too much from the ice once again above him.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:29 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:I give it a six out of ten for nailing the pond dead center, but I swear if there are any icicles hanging from my...

His internal monologue was interrupted by a voice asking if he needed assistance. A voice drifting down from above cutting through the chill of his present situation and the wind as well. A voice not disembodied, but attached to a young female clothed yet only just, from his point of view. Blue eyes, blue hair, blue...

Nope not a pair of blue balls anywhere in sight. If I was an interior decorator I'd be pissed about the missing drapes right now, but no complaints here.

Shaking off the last of the water, as it tried to freeze to his skin Crisis Rocan continued to look up as disbelievingly as the woman looking down upon him. The thought of ending up on Galiavan without fighting a bloody deadly war within minutes of arriving was enough to leave him in subtle disbelief. His eyes studied her from behind his sunglasses and now sadly tattered wide brimmed hat. Somehow, and somewhere between sky and ground he had lost his other clothing and ruined yet another hat, although his sunglasses still in pristine condition. If his attire was out of the ordinary so was his state of being, more than one icicle was starting to form on the hairs of his body and what water remained no longer dripped to the ground but clung at odd angles as he tried in vain to brush the fast freezing particle from his skin.

As much as the cold air frosted his skin it had little over all effect as he took a tentative step forward as he heard a sound that he should have been expecting, considering just how much his sunglasses actually weighed.

You know a bit of help...

The ice beneath his feet cracked and gave way before he could finish his thought, the combined weight of his sunglasses and his own body, apparently was too much from the ice once again above him.

Asrond Wilderness Dbrjxjp-c2e0f4eb-0de1-4267-bc9d-932b856b7525.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGJyanhqcC1jMmUwZjRlYi0wZGUxLTQyNjctYmM5ZC05MzJiODU2Yjc1MjUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Yukihime blinked, glancing down at the man who stared up at her with a familiar, yet odd look upon his face. She smiled slightly. He was oddly dressed… and was impressed by his fortitude to bear the frosted lands without a shirt! She was about to reach down to help him, when the ice shattered, and engulfed him fully. Ice water splashed up and around her as he vanished into the frosted pool. She stood there for a few moments, and felt a nervous trickle of cold sweat roll down the back of her neck. “You’re… doing that wrong.” She called out to him, watching the bubbles rise to the surface of the water. She felt an odd ‘pull’ about him, and debated about fishing his body from the water… but there was little fun a Yukionna could do with a flash frozen body…
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:29 pm

Oh look ice water, and down we go again.  You know, you'd think I would learn by now to remember the details.  Like the number out of place stitches on the blue haired girls kimono, or the look of I don't know regret or remorse that crossed her face as I broke the ice the wrong way again.  Yup things can't possible get any worse... what the fuck was that.

Bubbles and more bubbles come to the surface of the water through the now much larger hole in the ice as he continued to stay beneath the surface of the water.  Evidence of movement of some sort, but what kind was the question.  A minute passed than another as the bubbles settled down coming to a near stop entirely.  Once or twice a minute another bubble would break upon the surface of the icy water but never so much as a hair of the man who went beneath the cold waters.  For ten long minutes this slow bursting of bubbles continued as they slowly began to build.  Suddenly the surface is bursting with frantic bubbles as something shoots up out of the water slamming into the ground a few feet away from Yukihime.

A moment later, Crisis burst from the water landing a few feet from the thing that came before him, yelling curses and more he less letting it scamper away as fast as it can.

I hope you choke on my hat you little bastard.

And now he was only wearing his extremely heavy sunglasses, as he stared after the fleeing penguin who had relieved him of his clothing entirely now.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:51 pm

Yukihime blinked at the shenanigans that took place beneath the dark surface of the icy waters. In the meantime she was gathering dried branches and tree limbs to help start the fire she was going to make for the man, or for a meal, since there were bubbles rising from the pool which meant either a school of Icicle Eels were feeding off his corpse, or the man was struggling to survive. She got the limbs bunched together under a dry place where the blizzard couldn’t pierce the pine needle curtain from the fur tree’s low branches; having cleared the upper limbs of snow while the man struggled.

She occasionally check up on his progress, before going back to pitch the camp. Icicle Eels were rather tasty… Thats when she heard a loud splash, followed by another. She turned to face the cause, and saw the man butt naked, facing away from her, chasing after what looked like a...penguin? She covered her face with her kimono, hiding her blushing expression, using her free hand to call forth an icicle to form from the freezing air. The large ice needle gleamed as she thrusts it towards the fleeing creature! It sored between the naked stranger’s legs, narrowly hitting his jewels, before it sped ahead of him!

It looked like the penguin was about to be skewered till the icicle tumbled, and its thick end tumbled forth like a club, smacking the flightless bird’s skull with a stunning blow and causing it to fall flat on its chest! The icicle tumbled past it, sinking into deeper snow ahead of them.

Yuki smiled, closing her eyes and waving to the naked stranger: “You’re welcome!”
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:44 pm

A cold chill ran between his legs as an icicle flew straight and true after the fleeing penguin, only to up end and swat the feisty bugger to the ground not nearly hard enough to satisfy his irritation at being striped of his clothes underwater. Slowly he walked the rest of the way over to the dazed and knocked dopey penguin. A smirk played at the corners of his lips as he reached down with one hand, as something slide from his hair behind his earlobe, down his neck and arm elongating as it flowed like liquid metal until it wrapped around the penguins neck securely, and likewise around his left wrist.

I've never tried skinning a penguin for clothes before, so don't piss me off runt, or I'll really consider it.

He took only half a step more int he penguins directions hesitating as though to kick the penguin. Rather then follow through with the kick on the unconscious penguin, he lifted it up and held it under his left arm, while it's new leash shortened to avoid dangling unnecessarily in his way. Stoically he walked back carrying his new baggage to the woman whose blush painted cheeks and closed eyes should have told him the situation was a bit less than pg. He stopped realizing his attire or rather the complete lack there of might be indecent, not that it bothered him to be short on clothes once again in an awkward situation, after all it was almost standard operating procedure on this planet. Regrettably he had no clothes and no choice in attire thanks to the scampering thug tucked under his left arm. Shrugging at the thought he slapped the penguin up side the head, not too hard but enough to get a little satisfaction out of it. The penguin's reaction was to cough and spit up the last things it had tried to swallow, which among other gross and half digested things included a number of icicle eels and the remains of his hat. Sadly only the eels were whole.

Well that was gross...

Finally he stopped and looked at the girl, penguin in hand not a trace of shame or embarrassment to be found upon his face or body for that matter.

Thank you, although I don't know what I'll do with him now that it's well in hand.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:17 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:A cold chill ran between his legs as an icicle flew straight and true after the fleeing penguin, only to up end and swat the feisty bugger to the ground not nearly hard enough to satisfy his irritation at being striped of his clothes underwater.   Slowly he walked the rest of the way over to the dazed and knocked dopey penguin.  A smirk played at the corners of his lips as he reached down with one hand, as something slide from his hair behind his earlobe, down his neck and arm elongating as it flowed like liquid metal until it wrapped around the penguins neck securely, and likewise around his left wrist.  

I've never tried skinning a penguin for clothes before, so don't piss me off runt, or I'll really consider it.

He took only half a step more int he penguins directions hesitating as though to kick the penguin.  Rather then follow through with the kick on the unconscious penguin, he lifted it up and held it under his left arm, while it's new leash shortened to avoid dangling unnecessarily in his way.  Stoically he walked back carrying his new baggage to the woman whose blush painted cheeks and closed eyes should have told him the situation was a bit less than pg.  He stopped realizing his attire or rather the complete lack there of might be indecent, not that it bothered him to be short on clothes once again in an awkward situation, after all it was almost standard operating procedure on this planet.  Regrettably he had no clothes and no choice in attire thanks to the scampering thug tucked under his left arm.  Shrugging at the thought he slapped the penguin up side the head, not too hard but enough to get a little satisfaction out of it.  The penguin's reaction was to cough and spit up the last things it had tried to swallow, which among other gross and half digested things included a number of icicle eels and the remains of his hat.  Sadly only the eels were whole.

Well that was gross...

Finally he stopped and looked at the girl, penguin in hand not a trace of shame or embarrassment to be found upon his face or body for that matter.  

Thank you, although I don't know what I'll do with him now that it's well in hand.

He was lost in the white haze of the blizzard for a moment, before his dark shape slowly returned. She hopped up with excitement upon seeing him return with his bounty! "You got it! Those things are kinda rare." She replied.

Asrond Wilderness __yukiko_hime_dororon_enma_kun_drawn_by_toryuu__46_by_akiyamamoto77_dd8ogc0-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQxNSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGQ4b2djMC0zMmU5YzE1ZC04MGE5LTQ1YjAtOTA4NC0wNGQ2MDBiMGJmOTguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Upon him slapping the creature and it regurgitating, she saw it blurch a bunch of icicle eels which squirmed upon the snow in front of them. She closed her eyes and grimaced a little at the sight:

Asrond Wilderness Dd8ogbo-703ae15e-f32c-4a7e-b506-537cb758aa08.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGQ4b2diby03MDNhZTE1ZS1mMzJjLTRhN2UtYjUwNi01MzdjYjc1OGFhMDguanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Damn...wish that was me..." She mumbled, looking at the eels for a moment, before she thought she heard him ask 'what?' to her response, to which she simply blinked, looked up at him and repeated the question: "What?" She blinked her long lashes again, and then chuckled to herself. "I'm Yukihime~" She introduced with a wink.

Asrond Wilderness Dbrjxi7-73b96aad-3240-407a-afa3-c86cc6c2d693.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGJyanhpNy03M2I5NmFhZC0zMjQwLTQwN2EtYWZhMy1jODZjYzZjMmQ2OTMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

She sat up on her side, her legs crossed as she leaned her weight on her left arm, her right hand forming a pointing gesture as she kept her winking eye closed. "I have to say, I'm quite impressed, not many can survive the cold waters of the far south like you, and with no clothes mind you! And on top of it all, you managed to find us Icicle Eels! They're quite a delicacy around here Skystranger~" She giggled, while her kimono slipped a bit off her shoulder, showing some of her slender upper arm and part of her left breast and some cleavage. The cold air didn't affect her at all it seemed.

Asrond Wilderness __yukiko_hime_dororon_enma_kun_drawn_by_ueyama_mic_by_akiyamamoto77_dd8ogd3-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTEwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGQ4b2dkMy1mNGUxMzZlNy1jMGExLTQzNDItOTY3OS0wMmRlYzA0MjhhZGQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTc1NyJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"Whats your name, Skystranger?" She asked, batting her long lashes, inspecting him with her large blue orbs.
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:13 pm

Damn, wish that was me...what...Shit did I just say that out loud.

Introduction aside she was eye candy no matter what race species or planet I'm on... at the very least. Which of course demand a natural reaction no man can resist having, let alone one who could shrug of the arctic temperatures of a frozen water source. But instead of paying attention to myself or the limp penguin in my firm grip, I slowly eyed the blue haired Popsicle whose wrapper was once again slipping in directions my eyes refused to avoid following. Although other things couldn't hide the attention they were paying her, my eyes at least pretended to behave themselves modestly behind my sunglasses.

A shame really there was something that was tugging at me, pulling at me about the situation but I was having just a little trouble figuring it out. Well that and I was a bit preoccupied with a nagging suspicion that there was something I was forgetting. There was something awfully familiar about the frozen south... but what was it? I just can't quite place the familiar feeling I've having about this entire situation.

Unabashed he stood squirming penguin in one hand, sunglasses blocking his eyes from view, as he looked down. He was a tower of a man all things considered, but not above average most of the time. His dark hair flopped in the gentle breeze slapping him in the face with icicles rather than soft silky smooth hair. Instinctively he reached up with his hands and started pulling the ice out of his hair. The penguin free falling to the ground with a soft thud went unnoticed as he removed the ice from his bangs

Crisis Rocan... dammit!

The penguin stirred realizing it's situation slowly as it came too, bolted as soon as it realized that the man thing which it had encountered in the water was towering over it when it woke. It made it a whole two and half feet yanking his arm as it ran which produced his curse before yanking the penguin onto its flippered ass. Crisis stood his eyes pulled away from those big blue orbs which seemed to be enjoying a thorough examination of his body with a frozen bang clutched between his fingers no longer attached to his head. The penguin stood trying to run away again, only to be yanked backwards again by the shimmering leash around its throat. Again it charged forward tugging with all its might against him. Running, running, running in place getting nowhere pulling with all of its might against the immovable object which held it fast.

Down Simba down!

Once more he tugged on the leash yanking the penguin clean off its feet through the air smack into his left knee, where it dropped tot he ground half dazed as he glared at it over half lowered sunglasses resting on the lower part of his nose.

Don't even think about moving!

The penguin stopped dead in its attempt to right itself staring up into his cold misty blue eyes, as though it had a clear understanding of exactly what he had just said to it. And much, much more.

So what exactly was I doing wrong?

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:10 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:Damn, wish that was me...what...Shit did I just say that out loud.

Introduction aside she was eye candy no matter what race species or planet I'm on... at the very least.  Which of course demand a natural reaction no man can resist having, let alone one who could shrug of the arctic temperatures of a frozen water source.  But instead of paying attention to myself or the limp penguin in my firm grip, I slowly eyed the blue haired Popsicle whose wrapper was once again slipping in directions my eyes refused to avoid following. Although other things couldn't hide the attention they were paying her, my eyes at least pretended to behave themselves modestly behind my sunglasses.  

A shame really there was something that was tugging at me, pulling at me about the situation but I was having just a little trouble figuring it out.  Well that and I was a bit preoccupied with a nagging suspicion that there was something I was forgetting.  There was something awfully familiar about the frozen south... but what was it?  I just can't quite place the familiar feeling I've having about this entire situation.

Unabashed he stood squirming penguin in one hand, sunglasses blocking his eyes from view, as he looked down. He was a tower of a man all things considered, but not above average most of the time.  His dark hair flopped in the gentle breeze slapping him in the face with icicles rather than soft silky smooth hair.  Instinctively he reached up with his hands and started pulling the ice out of his hair.  The penguin free falling to the ground with a soft thud went unnoticed as he removed the ice from his bangs

Crisis Rocan... dammit!

The penguin stirred realizing it's situation slowly as it came too, bolted as soon as it realized that the man thing which it had encountered in the water was towering over it when it woke.  It made it a whole two and half feet yanking his arm as it ran which produced his curse before yanking the penguin onto its flippered ass.  Crisis stood his eyes pulled away from those big blue orbs which seemed to be enjoying a thorough examination of his body with a frozen bang clutched between his fingers no longer attached to his head.  The penguin stood trying to run away again, only to be yanked backwards again by the shimmering leash around its throat.  Again it charged forward tugging with all its might against him.  Running, running, running in place getting nowhere pulling with all of its might against the immovable object which held it fast.

Down Simba down!

Once more he tugged on the leash yanking the penguin clean off its feet through the air smack into his left knee, where it dropped tot he ground half dazed as he glared at it over half lowered sunglasses resting on the lower part of his nose.  

Don't even think about moving!

The penguin stopped dead in its attempt to right itself staring up into his cold misty blue eyes, as though it had a clear understanding of exactly what he had just said to it.  And much, much more.

So what exactly was I doing wrong?

She could sense his eyes fall across her, and didn't seem to be weary about it. In fact, she began to lean on her side, and playfully slide her hand up her short kimono's hem with a smirk.

Asrond Wilderness __yukiko_hime_dororon_enma_kun_drawn_by_hinata_mir_by_akiyamamoto77_dd8ogdi-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzkzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWQ1YTdhYTItYzYwMi00ZTUxLWEwZmEtZmNhNzQ1MWRhMmVkXC9kZDhvZ2RpLTJmMWQ2OTlhLTMwZGQtNDkxNC1hMzU5LTdmZDhjZjY1OTNhMC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

To be fair, he was pretty hard to ignore as well, and could tell that at least parts of him were still quite warm. "Crisis huh? Interesting name." She purred, her big blue eyes becoming heavy lidded, her smirk intensifying. "Hmmm?" She hummed, batting her lashes. She giggled, lifting her head, her eyes not leaving the shape of his... blade. "Oh, I was talking about your swimming posture, I mean, you don't get any prizes for form, but... hey, you drowning technique and under water wrestling skills are pretty top notch!" She giggled girlishly.
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:18 pm

Don't recall much swimming going on, but my dive could use a little work, sidewalk art is a terrible way to land, of course didn't realize it was a dive til impact. A little late for good form at that point.

Once again the penguin decided to take a tentative step away from him, slowly it raised first one foot then the other. Daring as ti was it only moved enough to shift its weight, the clear threat from the big humany thing which captured it didn't need words to be understood. No longer was his life his own, he was a captive, and his life was not his own. Waddling back and forth in place he sputtered at the man thing and plopped down in the snow to sulk.

Crisis glanced at it while it moved, a laugh broke his lips as it sputtered in anger at him before sitting down in what looked to him like a petulant child throwing a fit. Frankly the actions of the penguin was humorous to him, of course that could have also been attributed to the length of time he spent under water.

We'll find you a fitting name if you last that long.

My names tend to reflect my misfortunes. This world tends to drop me in one bad situation after another, from one ridicules crisis after the next. Still there are moments it doesn't seem so bad. Humbling but not bad.

Somehow ending up butt ass naked nearly every time Galiavan smacked him in the face was humbling even to a being such as he was. But there were times when he just let life lead him whichever way the wind blew.

I know what brought me here, gravity namely, but what brings you out by this wonderful little swimming pool.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:Don't recall much swimming going on, but my dive could use a little work, sidewalk art is a terrible way to land, of course didn't realize it was a dive til impact. A little late for good form at that point.

Once again the penguin decided to take a tentative step away from him, slowly it raised first one foot then the other. Daring as ti was it only moved enough to shift its weight, the clear threat from the big humany thing which captured it didn't need words to be understood. No longer was his life his own, he was a captive, and his life was not his own. Waddling back and forth in place he sputtered at the man thing and plopped down in the snow to sulk.

Crisis glanced at it while it moved, a laugh broke his lips as it sputtered in anger at him before sitting down in what looked to him like a petulant child throwing a fit. Frankly the actions of the penguin was humorous to him, of course that could have also been attributed to the length of time he spent under water.

We'll find you a fitting name if you last that long.

My names tend to reflect my misfortunes. This world tends to drop me in one bad situation after another, from one ridicules crisis after the next. Still there are moments it doesn't seem so bad. Humbling but not bad.

Somehow ending up butt ass naked nearly every time Galiavan smacked him in the face was humbling even to a being such as he was. But there were times when he just let life lead him whichever way the wind blew.

I know what brought me here, gravity namely, but what brings you out by this wonderful little swimming pool.

She had a fun smirk on her face as he explained things, and considering he didn’t quite give her his name yet, only giggled. “Believe it or not, I live out here. Not…’here’ specifically, but from this area. I was just practicing, hoping to draw in any fool-ish wanderers to sit awhile with me, listen to me play my biwa. But I think activity has been slow on this road…” She sighed. And yes, this was a byroad… granted, left unattended for perhaps 30 years, she couldn’t help but try! “Perhaps I should expand my sphere of influence… but then I’d be in the warmer climates where its more dangerous…” She mumbled to herself, suddenly ignoring Crisis’ existence for a moment.

Asrond Wilderness Abd8d3fd1ae37ff38b25e2b1732a8394_by_akiyamamoto77_dbrjxlw-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGJyanhsdy03NDMyNGMwZS03NTU1LTQyNjEtYWJiMS0wY2NlMzhiYTQwY2EuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg2MiJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

She glanced over to him, and giggled again. “Oh, please excuse me, I’m so used to being out here alone! I tend to ramble to myself, I’m still trying to figure if you’re even really there as well hahaha…” Her laughter was somewhat nervous in tone now, giving off the feeling that she may truly be thinking that his presence there was all but a figment to her own wild, lonely, maginations.

((OOC: lol as you may no doubt feel after I took this long to reply!! xD sorry about that, working on yet another… possible relative of Reiri… but fused with cat genes ;3))
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:48 pm

Alone talking to herslef all the time, sounds just like home... away from home, away from reality, away from everything, yup I know how she feels... this always talking to yourself thing never being sure if what's in front of you is edible, I mean...

real! I mean come on here I'm losing my grip on being a solo act here. Well I think the least I can do is actually give her a little piece of... god damn penguin pup.

As soon as his thoughts started moving toward making a move ... a platonic basic nice person move, gees people he's not entirely a self-centered ego-maniac well I digress because as soon as Crisis was about to speak and reassure her of how real he was the little penguin slipped across the ground to slurp up as man y of the icicle eels as it could. The a firm yank o his leash the penguin flipped over backwards as the first eels slipped out of its flippers back to where the rest of them were.

Look buckshot I'm seriously considering using you for a pair of pants if you don't sit still and mind your soon to be learned manners... Well maybe a speedo you're hardly big enough to cover my...

anyway.

Awkward pause.

Oh I believe it, I've met some really fucked up people in winter wonderlands before! Oh let's not go there, bad for the libido well somebodies libido anyway. Nothing wrong with taking a few risks to explore the world and experience more of what life has to offer. Frankly this cold weather is a bit on the stiff side for my liking. Of course if you prefer to live in perfect safety I suppose staying put is always an option.
As for myself I've always found a certain peace in traveling to new places...

Right up until somebody tries to fuck and or kill me!

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:36 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:Alone talking to herslef all the time, sounds just like home... away from home, away from reality, away from everything, yup I know how she feels... this always talking to yourself thing never being sure if what's in front of you is edible, I mean...

real! I mean come on here I'm losing my grip on being a solo act here. Well I think the least I can do is actually give her a little piece of... god damn penguin pup.

As soon as his thoughts started moving toward making a move ... a platonic basic nice person move, gees people he's not entirely a self-centered ego-maniac well I digress because as soon as Crisis was about to speak and reassure her of how real he was the little penguin slipped across the ground to slurp up as man y of the icicle eels as it could. The a firm yank o his leash the penguin flipped over backwards as the first eels slipped out of its flippers back to where the rest of them were.

Look buckshot I'm seriously considering using you for a pair of pants if you don't sit still and mind your soon to be learned manners... Well maybe a speedo you're hardly big enough to cover my...

anyway.

Awkward pause.

Oh I believe it, I've met some really fucked up people in winter wonderlands before! Oh let's not go there, bad for the libido well somebodies libido anyway. Nothing wrong with taking a few risks to explore the world and experience more of what life has to offer. Frankly this cold weather is a bit on the stiff side for my liking. Of course if you prefer to live in perfect safety I suppose staying put is always an option.
As for myself I've always found a certain peace in traveling to new places...

Right up until somebody tries to fuck and or kill me!

She closed her eyes and giggled. “I suppose you would be right about that, but I get the feeling I may be… at more of a risk outside areas of frost and snow…” She trailed off for a moment, before chuckling, and then raised a brow. “Hm? So you been around here before…? Must have been a long while ago, I haven’t seen many out this way for… perhaps 35 years, give or take.” She playfully sticks her tongue out at him.
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:03 pm

Well to be honest it could have been yesterday, could be tomorrow, or it could of been three hundred ad sixty eight years for all I know... time is so relative.  And skipping all over it doesn't fucking help...

Awkward pause...

blink...

blink...

I said that out loud didn't I?...

Pause...

So... you're ah afraid of leaving this winter wonderland.  huh?

Awkward silence...

Not like I'm standing here butt ass naked in an arctic climate feeling awkward about time travel... dammit I'v seen a scene like this before.  It would be like that moment if it was only in the snow...

and you know way too much time at a gym body building.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:39 pm

"Hm? Sorry, didn't catch that." She replied, glancing back up as she had skewered and began to cook the eels that were at one point on the icy ground on the open fire. She smirked. "Afraid of leaving the tundra... a little. I mean, if I die out there, I can potentially die for good, less there's something cold enough to resurrect me out there." She giggled. "Its not like there's devices that can freeze or keep things cold out there, anyhow. Not that I would know, I haven't ventured too far from the Southern Deadlands save parts of the Amaine Forest." She shrugged.
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:34 pm

Eel thief... no eel thief is destroying my eels.  Give'em back eel thief.

The penguin struggled against it's leash glaring daggers at Yukihime as she began her cooking process of the eels.  All the while the penguin sputtered out sounds as it thought about the cruel fate befalling its hard earned meal.  It had been bad enough when the scary one had collared him and stopped him from escaping with his meal.  It whined in protest to both the leash and the ruination of its food.  With a growl he launched to his feet and charged the fire and his food.

My eels, give'em back you monstrous food thief.  You're destroying the savory flavor of fresh eel blood... you bitc...

Almost as soon as he charged grumbling his protest he was yanked back and sputtered more unintelligible penguin sounds, as he glared up at the monster man who chained him up with his hard metal cord.  Glaring he sputtered loudly at the man as he glared back.

You're ugly for a two legged forked faced bast... ard.

He trailed off as the man thing's glared turned cold, frigid winter blizzard on a iceberg cold, he gulped the ard of bastard down his throat in a very loud gulp and sputtered which seemed to serve him for language.  

Sit down and behave or I'll turn you into Siberian fucking sundae pipsqueak.

What the fuck is a Siberian Sundae you, I mean series are you even from here.  Don't look at me like that.  You're creeping me you fuck out monster lips.  No I'm not going to just sit here and obey you I refuse don't ignore me you dridder looking monkey eating....  what?
What?  WHY are you giving me that look fine I'll just sit here but if she ruins my eels and more I'm going to bite her and not let go even if I have to tear my throat out to get at her...

No longer paying attention to the penguin who was being thoroughly ignored, the voice of the monster sized man broke across his sputtering insults and protest.

Well to be honest if you're afraid of dying, I dare say you're really just afraid of living life.  Death inevitable, permanent or otherwise inevitable.  But if you're just hiding away out here afraid of tempting fate, than you're missing out on a world of adventure and experiences.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:34 pm

The sound of several male voices carried onto the wind, drifting to the nearby camp...

Several men in thick, heavy white uniforms were patrolling through the area in a single file line. Their clothing was heavily Izheveskian in design, but the emblems and insignias of the Far North White Wolf troops were removed, and replaced with the colors of the Galideno Flag; marking this squad of six as soldiers of the Galideno Concordate:

Asrond Wilderness 811d4bb24627ea086f501b37e4325990_by_trishexplorerrpg_ddfjg6v-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmEzOTE4N2MtMTIzZC00OWFiLWIzMmEtZDk5OGIyNzkzNmQ5XC9kZGZqZzZ2LWRkNjA1YzMzLTI5N2MtNGQxYy1hMTgwLWJlZGFjN2Y0YTk2Yi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI0OSJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

They were marching along, their inventory was decked out with armaments, the old Service Rifles used by the Concordate, the Mark 1 Bolt Actions- long barreled, ten round magazines and some equipped with scopes for sniping:

Asrond Wilderness Fordorsia_service_rifle_mk_1_remake_2_by_airbornel_by_rachelrenston-db2rok8
(the first rifle, and the scoped one are what they are carrying)

One of them was carrying a larger gun, a forty-five caliber smg known as a Tenik Liberator:

Asrond Wilderness Tenik_liberator__45_auto_by_keskewolf-dal8p6n

Two others were carrying a smaller sub machinegun, known as the Pegasus SMG Mk1:

Asrond Wilderness Pegasus_1_by_keskewolf-dak0fpt
(top one)

The one with the Tenik Liberator also had a New Service Revolver chambered in .357 holstered on his chest:

Asrond Wilderness Fordorsia_service_revolver_mk_2_remake_by_airborne_by_keskewolf-dajwsl0

The others, had .38 Quicksilver Mod 1's in leather flap holsters on their hips, attached to their ammo belts:

Asrond Wilderness Fordorsia_service_pistol_mk_1_by_airborneleaf_d6s6_by_keskewolf-dajwslp

And all had a large trench knife, the Galideno Mark Five sheathed somewhere on their person:

Asrond Wilderness Fordorsia_mobbes__trousse_by_airborneleaf_d6rnu1f_by_keskewolf-dajwslu

The men were continuing to sing the Izheveskian song, their pronunciation of many of the song's lyrics butchered as they made a horrid cover that failed to be even called a parody by the nearest observer; but they didn't expect to run into anyone in these frozen wilds... in spite of being armed to the teeth. They had so much ammunition and weaponry on hand, that they didn't have much space for rations, and the six men were low on supplies.

The scent of cooking fish flesh, of a campfire in this blizzard lead them towards the three. And soon, the sniper of the group approached them:

Asrond Wilderness 72e3b5b0e5db25fe986b4d1061cd6bd9_by_trishexplorerrpg_ddfjg6h-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTc2OCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRmamc2aC0xMjU4MDBmMy0xYjdlLTQwY2MtOWM4YS05YmY1YjMxODU4MWQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

His gun was lowered, and he looked at the pair of... under equipped 'humans' in front of him with a look of amazement. "...Evening, don't worry, we don't mean either of you harm." he said, friendly enough, eyeing the cooking eels, before returning his attention to their under equipped nature. "What the hell happened to your clothes mate?" The other soldiers began to huddle close to the fire, looking haggard and obviously hungry. Their officer, the one with the Liberator, was hanging back, observing from a relatively safe distance in case things went further south than they already were.

One of the lesser ranked soldiers poked the stomach of the chained penguin with the tip of his rifle. "That... a gen-u-ine Penguin?! Look at 'em, he's fuckin' massive!" He says, poking it again.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:58 pm

Yukihime thought about that for a moment.

Asrond Wilderness Dd8ogar-fe074948-4232-42a8-9995-476db58acf3b.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGQ4b2dhci1mZTA3NDk0OC00MjMyLTQyYTgtOTk5NS00NzZkYjU4YWNmM2IuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Hmm... I never thought of it that way before..." she says with a finger on the corner of her mouth, glancing up, and then turned to face him, leaning forward with a smile, her kimono sliding down the side of her shoulder as she did:

Asrond Wilderness __yukiko_hime_dororon_enma_kun_drawn_by_ueyama_mic_by_akiyamamoto77_dd8ogd3-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTEwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGQ4b2dkMy1mNGUxMzZlNy1jMGExLTQzNDItOTY3OS0wMmRlYzA0MjhhZGQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTc1NyJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"You know sky stranger, I think I want to mate with you!" She winked, blushing. "Try new things, right? It'll be fun!" She giggled.

Then the line of new men entered, and invaded the camp. She blinked at their arrival, and shuffled back a little, finding so many new visitors less inviting oddly. "H-hello..." She sheepishly replied, her ice blue gaze turning to Crisis again with a look of confusion.
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:31 pm

I think I want to mate with you... ok I saw that coming I swear I saw that coming. I mean with my clothes being penguin food, and the little man unimpeded by the frosty the fucking blue balls snowman climate.  How could she not be drooling or dreaming of trying out the winter stout stud in front of her.

Ok I didn't see that coming the Penguin on leash was a bit of a preoccupation and being butt ass wasn't exactly a new thing for me.  I should kick the little bugger but he's behaved for the moment... and what the hell is that god awful racket, it sounds like a a bunch of tone def Russians trying to strangle an Opera singer.

And the surprises never cease on the one hand I have a half naked ice babe basically asking to mate with me on the other I have a rutty ass penguin being poked like a prized pig up for sale while a bunch of frosted Ivan's are staring.  Wait are they staring at the penguin or my...

Without fail the penguin bites the soldiers hand gobbling up his sleeve and glove as quickly as possible before Crisis pulled back on the chain making the penguin fall backwards head over heels twice before slumping against a small snow back burping out a piece of white clothe.

Any other questions, I think this little brat answered both of yours with a certain kind of flare don't you think.

Taking his free hand Criss slipped it around Yukihime, gentle guiding her toward him and and slightly behind in a protective motion though subtle enough to be a natural movement with no ulterior motive involved.

So what brings a squad of Ivanete's out to this lovely couples resort?

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:02 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:I think I want to mate with you... ok I saw that coming I swear I saw that coming. I mean with my clothes being penguin food, and the little man unimpeded by the frosty the fucking blue balls snowman climate.  How could she not be drooling or dreaming of trying out the winter stout stud in front of her.

Ok I didn't see that coming the Penguin on leash was a bit of a preoccupation and being butt ass wasn't exactly a new thing for me.  I should kick the little bugger but he's behaved for the moment... and what the hell is that god awful racket, it sounds like a a bunch of tone def Russians trying to strangle an Opera singer.

And the surprises never cease on the one hand I have a half naked ice babe basically asking to mate with me on the other I have a rutty ass penguin being poked like a prized pig up for sale while a bunch of frosted Ivan's are staring.  Wait are they staring at the penguin or my...

Without fail the penguin bites the soldiers hand gobbling up his sleeve and glove as quickly as possible before Crisis pulled back on the chain making the penguin fall backwards head over heels twice before slumping against a small snow back burping out a piece of white clothe.

Any other questions, I think this little brat answered both of yours with a certain kind of flare don't you think.

Taking his free hand Criss slipped it around Yukihime, gentle guiding her toward him and and slightly behind in a protective motion though subtle enough to be a natural movement with no ulterior motive involved.

So what brings a squad of Ivanete's out to this lovely couples resort?

"Ah, crimey, it fuckin' bit me!" The man shrieked pulling his arm back realizing that the sleeve of both his jacket and uniform, plus the undershirt and his pair of gloves were devoured! "Bloody hell?!" He exclaimed looking at his slick, now freezing arm. Icicles already forming off the individual hairs! "Ah...ah....!!" He shrieked, the skin slowly turning blue! The medic quickly rushing over with a thermal blanket to wrap around the exposed skin. "How the hell did that thing take his rifle as well?!" One of the soldiers cried out, a few wearily pointing their weapons at the creature.

The captain with his Liberator(Tommy Gun), stepped up. "Stand down, all of you..." he says speaking at last, pushing back the sniper who initiated confrontation with the pair. "Ivanete's... well we do look Izheveskian don't we?" he chuckled. "Lemme reiterate Sargent Baker's introduction, we are low on supplies... we'd like to perhaps barter for some of your fish here. Perhaps with some clothes." He jested with a smirk, his eyes falling upon the blue haired...

He gently raised the Submachine gun. "Son... you realize what's standing behind you?" He says with a grave tone, the other soldiers finally taking notice of her... with looks of mixed anger and fear. "Ho-Lee-Shiiiit.... she's one of them damn ice witches!" He says, racking the bolt of his rifle.

The soldiers began to fan out and surround him. "She's a damn yokai! One of them ice monsters that drain the life out of ya!" Another with the Pegasus SMG says, aiming the weapon at the woman.

"Son... back away slowly, she's dangerous! She's one of Her servants, you're lucky to be still breathing, with or without clothes!" The captain remarked.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:18 pm

She huddled behind Crisis after he pulled her behind him. She pressed her chilly hands upon his back, and peeked out over his broad shoulders at the men who were now pointing their weapons at her! "Wh-what? I...I don't know what you're talking about..." She says in a weak manner, thinking briefly of the woman with the silver hair... yellow eyes, long finger nails... fangs. The white witch of the south, the Queen of the Crimson Palace.

"W-we have plenty of eel, take them..." she added. First her invitation to mate was squandered by these interlopers, now they wanted to kill her for being a snow-woman?
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:29 pm

Wait Ivanete's? That's a real thing here, shit I probably started that too or rather will.

Hello me, meet the real me in my misfits way of life., Icy fingers claw my back... yup I'm hearing Megadeth on my internal sound track and it's ironic in so many ways, as well as iconic. The blue haired Yukihime is against my back fingers grazing my spine, and the Ivanete's in denial are training their guns on her, sweating bullets of their own. Great why is it never simple. You met a girl sparks fly say wants to spread your legs like the choice piece of met on a Thanksgiving turkey, and some twat with an attitude has to point shit and turn Thanksgiving bounty into home for the psychotic holidays. Guess that means next up is seasons beatings.

OK we all need to remain calm, and stop pointing guns at innocent people. I don't know what exactly your blathering on about, but as far as I can see we have a failure to communicate here. If the lady's offer isn't enough to settle your issues. I recommend you take the eels and leave. No need for itchy trigger fingers today. So we can all talk this out peaceful like. And you can explain what your problem is or way can continue this conversation in less passive manner. Balls in your court son!

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:39 pm

"You're defending the monster? What kind of human being defends that which should not belong in this world?!" The captain barked, gritting his teeth. "Wait... what if he's been turned, like those others?! Why else would one defend one of those things?!" Exhaled one of the soldiers. "Have'm show his teeth!" Another chimed in. The captain gritted his own, their mission lead them out here to find the Queen of the Crimson Palace and end her... but it looked like they finally found their first wave of resistance. "You heard my men, show your teeth!"

All the while the medic and the injured soldier looked wearily over to the pair, weapons at the ready as well.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum