Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Vaults

3 posters

Go down

The Royal Vaults Empty The Royal Vaults

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:38 am

The Royal Vaults 1400?cb=20130611194503 The Royal Vaults Location7

The coffers, vaults and hordes of treasures of the Lunaspear keep had grown considerably with the immense wealth Valundar had brought with him to the island.

(Continued from here)

Valundar entered the vault, and allowed Fae to follow him in. "I can allow you to take one treasure of your choice. Plus, I will offer you financial and resource aid to keep your school open. What you said earlier is correct, children are the future... Even if they do not yet know or understand why yet."
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

The Royal Vaults Empty Re: The Royal Vaults

Post  Fae Rose Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:55 am

Valudar Blade-Breaker wrote:

Valundar smiled as he stopped in front of the vaults main doors. "My eye is a part of it, but being a Scardian noble active in politics, I also have access to military intel files. But as for the eye itself, it's a prosthetic bionic eye that helps me see, but in more ways than my lost eye." he replied.

When she suggested that he may have misuderstood her words, he noddeed "I am glad that you do not. Otherwise we would not be discussing anything." he said, before he unsealed the chamber...

She raised a brow. "Odd, I should not be on any records. I've been careful in my secrecy. Not even the children know I'm an ashen one." she says with some concern. "I wonder if Tenik's Agency is to blame. They can be savagely thorough at times..." she says rubbing her chin before glancing at Val, as he hinted his intentions had she been truly a monster.

She chuckled amicably. "Indeed. Though, my thirst would be quenched with warm, noble Scardian blood~" she replied, entering the vault doors alongside him.

Valudar Blade-Breaker wrote:The Royal Vaults 1400?cb=20130611194503 The Royal Vaults Location7

The coffers, vaults and hordes of treasures of the Lunaspear keep had grown considerably with the immense wealth Valundar had brought with him to the island.

(Continued from here)

Valundar entered the vault, and allowed Fae to follow him in. "I can allow you to take one treasure of your choice. Plus, I will offer you financial and resource aid to keep your school open. What you said earlier is correct, children are the future... Even if they do not yet know or understand why yet."

She looked about the room, seemingly unimpressed. To a vampire wealth was something they collected mostly out of boredom. There was no real need for gold, silver, platinum... unless you were in Fae's shoes. A mere million taken from this room was nothing, even to a small sea. Kingdoms such as Scardia and Domescadia probably had a few more rooms filled with their country's treasure. She blinked. "Wait, your going to offer me compensation, though you are allowing me to take a treasure?" she asked, curious. "Again, I am not greedy when it comes to personal gain." she says, somewhat humbled.
Fae Rose
Fae Rose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:04 am

Fae Rose wrote:She raised a brow. "Odd, I should not be on any records. I've been careful in my secrecy. Not even the children know I'm an ashen one." she says with some concern. "I wonder if Tenik's Agency is to blame. They can be savagely thorough at times..." she says rubbing her chin before glancing at Val, as he hinted his intentions had she been truly a monster.

She chuckled amicably. "Indeed. Though, my thirst would be quenched with warm, noble Scardian blood~" she replied, entering the vault doors alongside him.

She looked about the room, seemingly unimpressed. To a vampire wealth was something they collected mostly out of boredom. There was no real need for gold, silver, platinum... unless you were in Fae's shoes. A mere million taken from this room was nothing, even to a small sea. Kingdoms such as Scardia and Domescadia probably had a few more rooms filled with their country's treasure. She blinked. "Wait, your going to offer me compensation, though you are allowing me to take a treasure?" she asked, curious. "Again, I am not greedy when it comes to personal gain." she says, somewhat humbled.

Valundar shook his head with his own amusement. He had had to deal with vampires of various level of power, from mangy ferrals all the way to rogue nobles. But he left that unspoken as her more important question lay open.

"I offer you both, because thievery is a temporary solution at best. It will not be long before Tenik, or another renegade developer comes seeking more money. Thats how they always get what they want, by having more money than the competition, specially small competitors that they can trample over. I can help you combat this incursion indefinitely, because of the resources Bavarium can provide now. Besides the cause being a righteous one, I admit I find a certain... personal gratification in thwarting Tenik's little corporate leeches whenever I can." he said the last sentence and winked at her. but unconsciously, his left hand drifted up to his chest, where beneath his shirt, lay his locket.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Fae Rose Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:35 am

She raised a brow at his antics but couldn't help but smirk from his response, though her eyes watched as he made a sudden movement to his chest after the mention of the Industrial giant. She remembered seeing a chain of silver about his neck descending behind his undershirt when he was ready to fight her.

Ignoring it for now, she took her glamoured blue eyes from his chest to the treasures about the room. Considering she was already here, she may as well take something she found some liking to. It was then she noticed from the glitz and glamour of the room, an almost plain blade was upon a wall, covered in thick dust. She pointed to it. "What is that doing here?" she asked. "Seems like an odd choice to store away something not covered in gems or jewels as treasure."
Fae Rose
Fae Rose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:44 am

Valundar looked at the object Fae had indicated. And he smiled.

"Ah a truly ancient treasure of my people. The Great Riders Blade" he explained, as he took the weapon from it's stand by it's scabbard.

The Royal Vaults 1200?cb=20160910132016

Valundar then indicated to the bottom of the pommel, where a small blue crystal of Bavarium laid. "Back then, the crystal was more prevelant, but I digress."

he gripped the handle, and slowly drew the blade from it's sheath.

"A sword design that hearkens back, way back to the earliest days of Noweyre's existence as a country, long before it was renamed Scardia, when the ancient horse lords still roamed the wilds, free as the wind, riding their horses in great armies, and settling only during the night to sleep."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Fae Rose Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:24 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Valundar looked at the object Fae had indicated. And he smiled.

"Ah a truly ancient treasure of my people. The Great Riders Blade" he explained, as he took the weapon from it's stand by it's scabbard.

The Royal Vaults 1200?cb=20160910132016

Valundar then indicated to the bottom of the pommel, where a small blue crystal of Bavarium laid. "Back then, the crystal was more prevalent, but I digress."

he gripped the handle, and slowly drew the blade from it's sheath.

"A sword design that hearkens back, way back to the earliest days of Noweyre's existence as a country, long before it was renamed Scardia, when the ancient horse lords still roamed the wilds, free as the wind, riding their horses in great armies, and settling only during the night to sleep."

"Sleeping during the night is a good way to get yourself drained by vampires." she says absently, looking up at Val before smirking playfully. "Sorry!" She giggled darkly again. However, she had heard of these Riders from others in her family. Noweyre was a wild place to roam before Scar'd rose into prominence.

She looked at the unsheathed blade. "Still, intriguing for an ancient weapon to be collecting dust in the vault of a Kingdom that had to move from one end of the island to the other..." she says before thinking about it. "It must have been valuable enough to save from the original treasure vault... I bet that place still holds a horde of treasure itself under that marshy water." She says before adding, closing her eyes: "And, before you ask, yes I did think about plundering the original treasure vault, but no layout map exists of Lux's original Castle Keep or its interior. Even so, I'm not one for swimming in... filthy water." She folds her arms under her chest and looks away. Swimming in general just wasn't her... thing.

Fae Rose
Fae Rose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:33 am

Fae Rose wrote:"Sleeping during the night is a good way to get yourself drained by vampires." she says absently, looking up at Val before smirking playfully. "Sorry!" She giggled darkly again. However, she had heard of these Riders from others in her family. Noweyre was a wild place to roam before Scar'd rose into prominence.

She looked at the unsheathed blade. "Still, intriguing for an ancient weapon to be collecting dust in the vault of a Kingdom that had to move from one end of the island to the other..." she says before thinking about it. "It must have been valuable enough to save from the original treasure vault... I bet that place still holds a horde of treasure itself under that marshy water." She says before adding, closing her eyes: "And, before you ask, yes I did think about plundering the original treasure vault, but no layout map exists of Lux's original Castle Keep or its interior. Even so, I'm not one for swimming in... filthy water." She folds her arms under her chest and looks away. Swimming in general just wasn't her... thing.

Val smirked slightly "May have to excavate the old castle site when we chose mining locations for the Bavarium." replied Val as he sheathed the blade, and presented Fae the handle. "Is this the treasure you are interested in?" Val asked, as his eyes scanned the rest of the treasures.

There was one other sword close by that caught Val's attention, The Sword of Rose Thorns - The Fleur-De-Lis. An equally valuable and powerful sword.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fae Rose Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:14 am

Fae looked at the blade, and held it out with ease. "Hmm... I'm not sure. Though a fine blade, it is a blade for men who loved their horses perhaps... too much." she says, somewhat flustered as she sheathed the blade, handing it back to him in its scabbard. "I shall look for something else to claim." she says and began to look about.
Fae Rose
Fae Rose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:21 am

Val smiled as he replaced the sword back onto it's stand and closed it's case. before he turned back to Fae wandering the golden halls. "Might I make a suggestion?" he asked, as he opened a new display case, and took a new blade from it's stand.

"If it is a blade you seek, I can think of only one fitting weapon for the heir of the DeVoure clan. This is the Fleur-De-Lis, the Sword of Rose Thorns. A powerful relic of my homeland, and a symbol of the unity that existed between Feniria and Scardia. It combines Mythgarde craftsmanship with Fenirian enchantment, but the power of the sword is different for each wielder."

The Royal Vaults 600?cb=20160910130208
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fae Rose Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:38 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Val smiled as he replaced the sword back onto it's stand and closed it's case. before he turned back to Fae wandering the golden halls. "Might I make a suggestion?" he asked, as he opened a new display case, and took a new blade from it's stand.

"If it is a blade you seek, I can think of only one fitting weapon for the heir of the DeVoure clan. This is the Fleur-De-Lis, the Sword of Rose Thorns. A powerful relic of my homeland, and a symbol of the unity that existed between Feniria and Scardia. It combines Mythgarde craftsmanship with Fenirian enchantment, but the power of the sword is different for each wielder."

The Royal Vaults 600?cb=20160910130208

Elvira paused, half turning to Val with a raised brow. "Oh?" she asked, before approaching him and the unsheathed sword. She stared at the blade, almost entranced by its magnificent craftsmanship. She reached for the weapon carefully, her gloved hand touching its blood groove. Thanks to her gloves, she was safe from any possible... harm from touching the blade's material directly. She traced the embossed vines upon the blade, somewhat drawn to it. "Interesting..." she says softly.
Fae Rose
Fae Rose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:39 pm

Val closed his eyes and smiled slightly, then opened them as Fae examined the blade. "I think it suits you. Keep it, for it will serve you well in the days, and months to come. Use it to protect the future of many, and it will serve you well." Val explained as he reached into his shirt breast pocket, removing a card. "Take this too. This will allow you access to my estates secretary. They will be able to assist you in supplying funding for your school."

He then reached onto one of the chests and picked up a stack of 500 Gilex bills. "This should get you started." he added, as he extended the huge handful of notes.
The Royal Vaults 2282_500_gilex_front__sealed__by_keskewolf-dbk6ub5The Royal Vaults 2282_500_gilex_back_by_keskewolf-dbk6u8q
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Fae Rose Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:40 am

Valudar Blade-Breaker wrote:Val closed his eyes and smiled slightly, then opened them as Fae examined the blade. "I think it suits you. Keep it, for it will serve you well in the days, and months to come. Use it to protect the future of many, and it will serve you well." Val explained as he reached into his shirt breast pocket, removing a card. "Take this too. This will allow you access to my estates secretary. They will be able to assist you in supplying funding for your school."

he then reached onto one of the chests and picked up a stack of 500 Gilex bills. "This should get you started." he added, as he extended the huge handful of notes.
The Royal Vaults 2282_500_gilex_front__sealed__by_keskewolf-dbk6ub5The Royal Vaults 2282_500_gilex_back_by_keskewolf-dbk6u8q

Fae looks to Val, before carefully taking the blade. Its grip felt natural in her hold, raising it with ease and making as slashing motion away from Valundar. "Hmmm~" she hummed receptively, rolling her elbow and the blade in a playfully showy manner before making another swipe. "You are quite right. I think she has grown to me." she says with a smirk, taking the scabbard from Val and sheathed it, holding the sheathed blade in her left hand as she turned to face the Scardian and take his card, and then the large stack of bills.

She looked up at him with a raised brow. "You are an intriguing human," she began, looking down at her gifts again. "I owe you my thanks..." she then looked puzzled. "Though I am unsure how I can repay the debt."
Fae Rose
Fae Rose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:50 am

Val's face became grim and stern as he looked Fae in the eyes. "Make sure what I provide you is used for the cause you intended. What you said before - the children are the future. That is more true than you realize, at least for us humans. You will get to see that future first hand, and you have the opportunity to guide their path towards something better. Do that, and you will have more than paid any debt, and honored my memory. And perhaps when the enemy does arrive, you will make use of that sword for a better cause too..." Val's words were cryptic, giving off hints of something he truly was afraid of, but weather it was Abdel, Tenik, or something else, nobody could tell just from surface expressions.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Fae Rose Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:38 am

Valudar Blade-Breaker wrote:Val's face became grim and stern as he looked Fae in the eyes. "Make sure what I provide you is used for the cause you intended. What you said before - the children are the future. That is more true than you realize, at least for us humans. You will get to see that future first hand, and you have the opportunity to guide their path towards something better. Do that, and you will have more than paid any debt, and honored my memory. And perhaps when the enemy does arrive, you will make use of that sword for a better cause too..." Val's words were cryptic, giving off hints of something he truly was afraid of, but weather it was Abdel, Tenik, or something else, nobody could tell just from surface expressions.

Fae looked up into the Scardian noble's eyes. She was quite grateful for the gifts, and couldn't help but bow to him in thanks. "What I spoke of remains true. I shall not deviate from this path, while my body and schools foundation persists." she then raised herself from the gesture and looked puzzled for a moment, but decided not to persist further. She smiled warmly, her eyes lidded. "Hm." she hummed, flirtatiously. "I fear I have stolen you from your wolf-kin for far longer than I had intended." She jests, winking to him. "Mortal love is interesting. There is more passion in it than most immortals are capable of. Granted, we are the keepers of sexual knowledge, some of which not seen for many centuries~" She declared, proud in her tone with her eyes closed and her face expressing how proud she was, very alluring and charming in her adorable display.
She brushed past him, taking the money into a pack she had under her shoulder cape.
Fae Rose
Fae Rose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:46 am

Fae Rose wrote:Fae looked up into the Scardian noble's eyes. She was quite grateful for the gifts, and couldn't help but bow to him in thanks. "What I spoke of remains true. I shall not deviate from this path, while my body and schools foundation persists." she then raised herself from the gesture and looked puzzled for a moment, but decided not to persist further. She smiled warmly, her eyes lidded. "Hm." she hummed, flirtatiously. "I fear I have stolen you from your wolf-kin for far longer than I had intended." She jests, winking to him. "Mortal love is interesting. There is more passion in it than most immortals are capable of. Granted, we are the keepers of sexual knowledge, some of which not seen for many centuries~" She declared, proud in her tone with her eyes closed and her face expressing how proud she was, very alluring and charming in her adorable display.
She brushed past him, taking the money into a pack she had under her shoulder cape.  

Val smiled "Yes indeed. But you should save those for the person you choose to be with when you find them. Even immortals cannot exist in this cold universe all alone." he said, as his sight orb dulled to black. He escorted Fae from the vaults and resealed the chambers. "Shall I escort you from the keep?" he asked, unsure if she wanted to see herself out.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Fae Rose Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:59 am

She chuckled. "Someday maybe." She says in response, following him silently back the way they came, pausing at the entrance. "No, I shall see myself out. You might want to return to your love-sick puppy before she begins tearing up the bed~" She giggled, glancing over at him over her shoulder, her left blue eye sparkling with humor. "Again, I've kept you long enough. Go to her, Lord Bladebreaker. And if you should ever require my assistance," she paused, her face becoming serious.

The Royal Vaults League_of_legends_kawaiihentai_fiora_122_by_rachelrenston-dbkob1z

"Know that I, Lady Elvira De Voure, shall be at your call." She vows, before walking confidently down the corridor ahead, her hips swaying gently in a left to right sashay; the rounded curves of her derrière swaying in an intentional sexy manner as vampires tend to do.

Fae Rose
Fae Rose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:04 am

Valundar watched as Elvira departed with her usual sass and seduction. And he couldn't help but think 'She's still young at heart. Hopefully she finds someone to warm her heart to life again, so she can forge her own legacy and future.'

And with that thought, his visage disappeared and he returned to Heres' bedchambers. For the night was dark, and full of terrors.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down