The Royal Baths

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Royal Baths

Post  Heres Lunaspear on March 17th 2017, 4:04 pm

Heres made her way to the hot spring, a private area within the Keeps walls which is walled off for privacy. She felt a flush of excitement once her eyes were cast upon the steamy surface of the heated pool. She had one of her servants fetch her a towel and an additional change of clothes, before she was left alone.

I can finally wash this filth off me... she praised, her stomach churning yet; she could still feel the creature's tongue and throat pressing around her as it swallowed her into that strange pocket universe. I got off better than that Knight though... She reminded herself, and sighed with relief of what could have been perhaps an even worse experience. Not that she doubted Val. She just... knew he would rescue her one way or another. She blushed, her right hand between her breasts as she played with her braid like a girl. Giggling, she knelt down and began to remove her clothes.

She thought about Val's look as she undressed. Before she left, he looked rather sad, or in a state of deep thought. Perhaps both. I could sense something ailing his spirit, but then he smiled after I kissed him, seeming to hide whatever was troubling him from me before I left. I shouldn't pry... but given our union... She frowned, sighing softly.

Removing her clothing, she dips her legs into the depths of the pool, feeling a pleasant heat before submerging the rest of her body:

She soaks in the baths, her servant returning with a towel, placing it by the edge of the hot spring, as the Queen closes her eyes and reflects.

Private First Class

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Baths

Post  Chiharu on March 17th 2017, 6:36 pm

As Val chased the shadow through out the castle in odd, dodging patterns, which allowed the man to avoid the Guard's patrols. He was eventually lead back outside, her shadow vanishing. Instead, a pink glowing lantern phased into existence. It hovered, dancing playfully across the open yard. Out of sight, some of the guards which had been stationed outside were chasing other lanterns which were also being controlled by the Kitsune, as they... couldn't interfere with her 'plot' now.

The one leading Valudar continued to dance its way over to a wall, before provocatively swinging around the corner~
Chiharu
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker on March 18th 2017, 4:21 pm

Val's feet slid around the corner. then he stopped when he saw the steam from the hotsprings. The wooden and stone floors gave way to marble tiles, and val stopped the shadow step technique.

"Huh, why would she lead me here of all places? and she went a path that avoided the guards...." Val said to himself as the boots he wore changed from the booming steps on wood to the soft clacks on the tiles.

"Hmm, I am getting the feeling that the Kit is setting up for a rendezvous with......!!!"

As he rounded the final corner. he saw Heres, partly obscured by the steam in the hotspring pools.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear on March 19th 2017, 1:55 pm

Valudar Blade-Breaker wrote:Val's feet slid around the corner. then he stopped when he saw the steam from the hotsprings. The wooden and stone floors gave way to marble tiles, and val stopped the shadow step technique.

"Huh, why would she lead me here of all places? and she went a path that avoided the guards...." Val said to himself as the boots he wore changed from the booming steps on wood to the soft clacks on the tiles.

"Hmm, I am getting the feeling that the Kit is setting up for a rendezvous with......!!!"

As he rounded the final corner. he saw Heres, partly obscured by the steam in the hotspring pools.

Heres, opened her eyes from the sound of clacking on tiles, her face lightly flustered as she spotted Val appearing beyond the veil of steam. She grabbed her towel, draping it loosely upon her body, blushing as she stood:

"V-Val?" she gulped, blinking her lidded eyes as he stood before her. Her breasts, barely covered and mostly exposed with their supple curves and her pink rounded nipples and water dripped down her curvy pale features.

Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker on March 19th 2017, 2:18 pm

Val blinked then turned around, to protect Heres' modesty. "I apologise my lady. I was not made aware you were bathing in here... I was following a strange energy trail, and it led me here."

Val stood there perplexed a little longer with his back to the Queen. "I should have checked. I apologise." he said, and began to leave.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear on March 19th 2017, 5:06 pm

Valudar Blade-Breaker wrote:Val blinked then turned around, to protect Heres' modesty. "I apologise my lady. I was not made aware you were bathing in here... I was following a strange energy trail, and it led me here."

Val stood there perplexed a little longer with his back to the Queen. "I should have checked. I apologise." he said, and began to leave.

She blushed vehemently, feeling her heart pounding in his chest, soundless as he gave his explanation.

The Queen hesitated, before her nervous voice squeaked out: "W-wait. Val..." she says in a soothing tone, moving closer towards him, her body less obscured so he would be able to see how red her face was. "Please... come in. You may as well..." she started nervously dropping the towel. "...get used to seeing me naked. After all..."

She crossed her arms over her large breasts, her eyes looking up at him pleadingly her ears twitching. "...you're my suitor." She gulped. Wow...this has been a long time since I've been exposed to a man like this. I never even had sex with my last husband... she thought, blushing even more at the thought. Her ears twitching even more.

Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker on March 19th 2017, 5:45 pm

Valundar stopped almost immediately, and looked back over his shoulder before turning halfway to face his queen. "Yes, I suppose you are right... I simply do not wish to rush you into this. That wouldn't be fair" Valundar said, before he removed the now thoroughly damaged suilt jacket and overshirt he wore.

He folded the tattered and bloodied clothes up before placing them on a bench. The cuts on his arm had already healed completely. The only hint he had even been damaged was the dried streaks of blood on his skin. Beyond that, bis bare torso spoke volumes of the rigors of his training, and innumerable battles. Scars criscrossed his body at various ages and types/ Some were straight cuts, others were rounded like bullet and spear thrust holes, some were burns and more. This man had lived through war upon war as his Scardian lineage decreed. The only thing he wore on the upper half of his body now were the Blade Breaker signet ring, and a small unasuming silver locket dangling from his neck.

Wrapping a towel around his waist, Valundar removed his slacks and underwear without breaking his own modesty at all. Sitting on the edge of the springs, Val quickly began soaping himself up and started scrobbing to remove the dirt and blood from his body with a focused and skilled precision that said he had done this after every fight, and was well used to it.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear on March 19th 2017, 7:18 pm

Heres smiled, still preserving some of her modesty as she turned away, allowing him to bathe first. "Th-thank you for your gentleman nature." she started, before looking over her shoulder. She could see the scars and wounds of old upon his muscular frame, and of the injuries she given him. "You've... seen much battle. I-if you do not mind me being a little forward." she eyes the ring and locket too, not wanting to ask him 20 questions, decided to halt her tongue of them for the time being. "Hmhm, I've read that Scar'd, the man-God of your land had fell for the Goddess Fenira upon their first meeting. Though it was War which brought them together. Kinda like us." she blushed, looking away once more, her ears folding back slightly as she felt slightly embarrassed saying such wine filled words.

Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker on March 19th 2017, 7:45 pm

Valundar smiled, a curl of his mustache giving away his smile as he half turned his head to see Heres with his bright blue eye, and for a moment, indecently he admired her beautiful form in the pale moonlight and the flickering of the light from the chandeliers and lanterns. "Aye. over twenty years of my life has been dedicated to fighting wars and studying the arts of battle, among my other less violent interests. These scars mark every time my efforts were not enough, and I trained harder to be better for the next challenge. But... it is the scars you cannot see that never truly heal" he said, and that smile was rueful for a moment.

The smile returned to being pleasant as Heres recited an old tale of Scar'd. "Heh, yes indeed. The more peace minded of my people have an old saying. 'Love can bloom, even on a battlefield between foes. Because our enemies are living beings as we are.' Our culture was shaped by a King and God whom was once a slave. A person whom had a true taste of oppression from an unjust ruler, but even Scar'd himself was shaped by those around him. From the man who freed him, and taught him, to the friends and allies who stood by him, and the wife whom loved him, even to his enemies to whom showed him no mercy."
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear on March 24th 2017, 5:30 pm

Valudar Blade-Breaker wrote:Valundar smiled, a curl of his mustache giving away his smile as he half turned his head to see Heres with his bright blue eye, and for a moment, indecently he admired her beautiful form in the pale moonlight and the flickering of the light from the chandeliers and lanterns. "Aye. over twenty years of my life has been dedicated to fighting wars and studying the arts of battle, among my other less violent interests. These scars mark every time my efforts were not enough, and I trained harder to be better for the next challenge. But... it is the scars you cannot see that never truly heal" he said, and that smile was rueful for a moment.

The smile returned to being pleasant as Heres recited an old tale of Scar'd. "Heh, yes indeed. The more peace minded of my people have an old saying. 'Love can bloom, even on a battlefield between foes. Because our enemies are living beings as we are.' Our culture was shaped by a King and God whom was once a slave. A person whom had a true taste of oppression from an unjust ruler, but even Scar'd himself was shaped by those around him. From the man who freed him, and taught him, to the friends and allies who stood by him, and the wife whom loved him, even to his enemies to whom showed him no mercy."

She could sense the regret in his smile, but it was there for but a moment. Wise words. The invisible cuts to one's soul often are the most damaging... she reflected this for a moment before he returned to his pleasantries.

She smirked. "I like that, that saying. Fighting with your life, your very soul on the line with someone whom you can trust at your side is a rare thing to experience. Bonds form that go well past survival instincts." she says before half turning, blushing as she glances from over her shoulder; her golden eyes gleaming in the low light as she took in his masculine frame. "I hear many of your God-King's powers transcended to all Scardian born. I wonder if the other rumors are true~" she finished, giggling in a coquettish manner.

Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker on March 24th 2017, 5:45 pm

Valundar smiled turned into a wider grin as he sat on his haunches by the edge of the hotspring, his towel now draped across his lap. "Well, I cannot compare myself to the God King himself, but I like to consider myself... adequate enough" he said as he winked with the sight orb eye.

Unexpectedly he rolled backwards, and back rolled into the water, his towel flying into the air as he submerged beneath the steaming, bubbling water, and the soapy suds he hadn't rinsed off bubbled furiously in the pools, causing a foamy broth to flutter everywhere in the pools.

How could such a tall man completely submerge himself into a hotspring? by going to the deep side under the cover of steam and bubbles.

When he emerged, he did so almost directly behind Heres, and her tail brushed against his shoulder and chest. "but more importantly, we Scardian's are very... very good in the water" Val purred into Heres' ear.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear on March 24th 2017, 6:10 pm

The Wolf Queen blinked, turning to the splash curious as to how such a tall, muscular man could have vanished in such a small body of water...

Heres turned a shade redder, feeling his strong body brush behind her once he reemerged. Her ears twitching as he spoke so closely, giving her rising chills that made her feel excited. She half turned to look at him, her eyes lighting up as she did. "Oh, is that so?" she growled in a low, almost predatory way. She let her hands fall from her breasts, her breasts fully exposed, jiggling with their weight.

She smiled, her right arm reaching back, her palm upon his right cheek as she leaned back, taking a slight step against him, her soft, rounded buttocks rubbing against his thighs. "Care... to show me how good you are?" she says in that low, sexy whisper. Her left hand reaching back, caressing his left thigh as she ran her hand from his side, down across his left buttock and down his outer thigh.

Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker on March 24th 2017, 6:31 pm

As Heres backed into him, Valundar's arms encircled around her midrift, and his chin leaned slightly on her shoulder and into her caressing hand. "As my queen commands." he whispered into her ear again, before kissing Here's cheek affectionately.

His own hands wandered, his left hand rising to cradle her ample bust in absence of her own hands , while his right caressed down her torso, stroking her belly all the way down to her hips, and navel.

Then as he started nuzzling her neck, his gentle touching fingers started sliding beneath the water, caressing her mons pubis, directly above her sweet spot, and his huge left hand began to encircle her right breast, meanwhile she could feel the length of his hardness begin to caress her butt cheek as he worked himself up.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear on March 24th 2017, 7:57 pm

Valudar Blade-Breaker wrote:As Heres backed into him, Valundar's arms encircled around her midrift, and his chin leaned slightly on her shoulder and into her caressing hand. "As my queen commands." he whispered into her ear again, before kissing Here's cheek affectionately.

His own hands wandered, his left hand rising to cradle her ample bust in absence of her own hands , while his right caressed down her torso, stroking her belly all the way down to her hips, and navel.

Then as he started nuzzling her neck, his gentle touching fingers started sliding beneath the water, caressing her mons pubis, directly above her sweet spot, and his huge left hand began to encircle her right breast, meanwhile she could feel the length of his hardness begin to caress her butt cheek as he worked himself up.

((OOC: LOL I saw that I regret nothing gif Razz))

The Queen giggled, feeling his breath upon her flesh before his soft lips upon her cheek. His large hand reached around at her breast, gripping it as his other flattened against her belly and slid down, so playfully and gentle down, eliciting a surprised gasp from her Majesty! She cooed and hummed as he caressed her, and shuttered with excitement as his hardened member began to poke at her cheek. "Hah..." she gasped, again, her ears twitching wildly, her lidded eyes glazing over. One think about all Wolf-Kin was undoubtedly true; when it came to a primitive act, be it being protective, hunting, or sexual acts, they can be totally consumed by the deed.

However, Heres held some restraint, she didn't want to hurt him; but it was... difficult. Nuzzling against her neck, she closed her fluttering eyelids, biting her lower lip as she slid her hand over the one which held her breast, gripping him lightly as he closed his hand over the large, silky mass. She leaned her head against his, the corner of her lips pressing against him. Her legs spreading a little more, as her mind anticipated his other hand to creep a little lower...

Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker on March 24th 2017, 8:11 pm

The large man 's neck craned around and caught Here's lips with his own for the kiss, and his right hand snaked down, finally cupping her womanhood, and caressed her outer lips under the water.

Val kissed her cheek again, when his sight orb activated. And he saw the shadow of the Kitsune suddenly discomporeate in a whirl of pink flames shaped like lovehearts. And let out a chuckle.

"Looks like the kids have started their own fun and games." he said, before nuzzling her ear slightly, and whispered hoarsely "can't be shown up now, can I..." he said with a smirk, before dipping his head down, and caressed Here's spine with his tongue as he continued to fondle Here's breast and now her sensitive genitals.

Valudar Blade-Breaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear on June 16th 2017, 7:02 pm

Valudar Blade-Breaker wrote:The large man 's neck craned around and caught Here's lips with his own for the kiss, and his right hand snaked down, finally cupping her womanhood, and caressed her outer lips under the water.

Val kissed her cheek again, when his sight orb activated. And he saw the shadow of the Kitsune suddenly discomporeate in a whirl of pink flames shaped like lovehearts. And let out a chuckle.

"Looks like the kids have started their own fun and games." he said, before nuzzling her ear slightly, and whispered hoarsely "can't be shown up now, can I..." he said with a smirk, before dipping his head down, and caressed Here's spine with his tongue as he continued to fondle Here's breast and now her sensitive genitals.

"Hmhm... I didn't expect that from the fox admittedly~" Heres leaned her head back, closing her eyes. "I order you not to let us be shown up by that silly fox~" Her face flushed red, the subtle movements of his fingers upon her most sensitive of areas made her yip in a low erotic manner. A strand of silver hair fell upon her lip, and she grasped it between her plush lips while he dragged his tongue down her spine.

She gasped, her body anxious to act, to give in to the primal Wolf she was restraining, her hands wanting to take him and fully explore him! Her sensitive labia tickled, her heart raced and she could feel a warm sensation begin to slowly over take her. Her ears twitched, and her eyelids fluttered while her other hand crept towards his crotch, gently, cautiously, stroking his thick member with the pads of her slender fingers.

Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker on June 16th 2017, 7:21 pm

Heres Lunaspear wrote:"Hmhm... I didn't expect that from the fox admittedly~" Heres leaned her head back, closing her eyes. "I order you not to let us be shown up by that silly fox~" Her face flushed red, the subtle movements of his fingers upon her most sensitive of areas made her yip in a low erotic manner. A strand of silver hair fell upon her lip, and she grasped it between her plush lips while he dragged his tongue down her spine.

She gasped, her body anxious to act, to give in to the primal Wolf she was restraining, her hands wanting to take him and fully explore him! Her sensitive labia tickled, her heart raced and she could feel a warm sensation begin to slowly over take her. Her ears twitched, and her eyelids fluttered while her other hand crept towards his crotch, gently, cautiously, stroking his thick member with the pads of her slender fingers.  

Valundar smirked and quipped "Your wish is my ect ect..." he said, before nuzzling Heres' neck with a low purr as he felt her rubbing and stroking his shaft, rousing him to near painful levels of hardness. His own cheeks flush and the cybernetic eye dimmed further.

"You don't have to restrain yourself with me, my lady... Especially here in the water. I want you to be free, and do, whatever you desire." he whispered into her flickering ear. He kissed her jawline, his eyelashes tickling her sensitive ear. He knew she was self conscious about the wounds her clawed fingers left on him, but he assured her, it was all acceptable. She should not restrain herself on his account, especially if he was doing the same. He smiled again as a funny thought came to his mind - the Hedgehog dilemma. Perhaps he would tell her about it afterwards.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear on July 4th 2017, 5:42 am

Valudar Blade-Breaker wrote:
"You don't have to restrain yourself with me, my lady... Especially here in the water. I want you to be free, and do, whatever you desire." he whispered into her flickering ear. He kissed her jawline, his eyelashes tickling her sensitive ear. He knew she was self conscious about the wounds her clawed fingers left on him, but he assured her, it was all acceptable. She should not restrain herself on his account, especially if he was doing the same. He smiled again as a funny thought came to his mind - the Hedgehog dilemma. Perhaps he would tell her about it afterwards.

She could not hold back any longer. "Val...." she gasped, in a low sexy tone, slowly turning towards him, gracefully manipulating around his stiff member which was between her thighs. She pressed her breasts against his chest, her left hand wrapping around his ribs, her hands like claws gripped his back while her right hand slid up his scarred chest, across his left breast, up his neck and around the back of his head. She closed her fluttering lashes, her tail swaying excitedly as she slipped closer to him, pressing her plush lips against him and locked lips. So smooth, so warm they were, she continued to make out with him while her left leg slipped between his knees, knocking him off balance and into the water!

Splash!

Preserving their air with their sealed kiss, she hooked her long and sensuous legs around his hips, her anxious, warm flower gliding against the rough, cylindrical form of his sex, rubbing her warm lips against them; her crotch feeling the heat which radiated from them making her all the more anxious! Her eyes fluttered open under the bathing pool's waves, lit up by the two moons: the larger Serena's silver while the smaller Azula's azure glow. Serena was full, while Azula was waning. Her wolfish nature couldn't help herself, to release the pent up stress of sexual and political tension! She wanted him... wanted him so deep inside her till it would hurt. She wanted to hurt so fucking good!

Eyes glazed with lust, she guides his back to the ceramic wall, her hand behind his head kept him from being bashed against it. They continued sharing a breath with their locked lips, as she guided her crotch evenly with his manhood, and slowly teased his 'head' with the texture of her flower, as well as the puckered starfish between the folds of her fleshy buttocks.

Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker on July 8th 2017, 1:38 pm

Heres Lunaspear wrote:She could not hold back any longer. "Val...." she gasped, in a low sexy tone, slowly turning towards him, gracefully manipulating around his stiff member which was between her thighs. She pressed her breasts against his chest, her left hand wrapping around his ribs, her hands like claws gripped his back while her right hand slid up his scarred chest, across his left breast, up his neck and around the back of his head. She closed her fluttering lashes, her tail swaying excitedly as she slipped closer to him, pressing her plush lips against him and locked lips. So smooth, so warm they were, she continued to make out with him while her left leg slipped between his knees, knocking him off balance and into the water!

Splash!

Preserving their air with their sealed kiss, she hooked her long and sensuous legs around his hips, her anxious, warm flower gliding against the rough, cylindrical form of his sex, rubbing her warm lips against them; her crotch feeling the heat which radiated from them making her all the more anxious! Her eyes fluttered open under the bathing pool's waves, lit up by the two moons: the larger Serena's silver while the smaller Azula's azure glow. Serena was full, while Azula was waning. Her wolfish nature couldn't help herself, to release the pent up stress of sexual and political tension! She wanted him... wanted him so deep inside her till it would hurt. She wanted to hurt so fucking good!

Eyes glazed with lust, she guides his back to the ceramic wall, her hand behind his head kept him from being bashed against it. They continued sharing a breath with their locked lips, as she guided her crotch evenly with his manhood, and slowly teased his 'head' with the texture of her flower, as well as the puckered starfish between the folds of her fleshy buttocks.

Val let out a murmur of appreciation in response, before they slipped beneath the bubbling waters of the hotsprings. In this moment, he was free. Free of all his responsibilities and obligations, free of his vows and promises, free of his vengeful desires, and his horrible memories. Heres granted him that freedom, and he loved her for it. Like her mirrored thoughts, his desire to relieve his stresses became overwhelming.

When they re-emerged from the water, and broke their kiss, Heres began to tease him with the promise., teasing him with a skill Val had not experienced yet, and his mismatched eyes lidded heavily as his hands gripped her pips, and asked the silent question by nudging up with his his ever so slightly, prodding her teasing labia, and letting out a slight growl between smiling teeth.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top