Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

198th Floor - Office of Overboss Mr.Baracus - Central Tower

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

198th Floor - Office of Overboss Mr.Baracus - Central Tower - Page 2 Empty Re: 198th Floor - Office of Overboss Mr.Baracus - Central Tower

Post  Jessica E. Springfield Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:37 am

She smirked. "Heh, don't hold your breath." She remarked to all of that, especially about damaging Regis. She couldn't promise that~

She took the desk phone, and pulled on the ring dial the individual numbers that made up Regis' Tenik car phone number. After a few moments the call goes through. "Darling Regis... could you come back to the Bliss and see me in Mr.... my office." She cooed, her voice breathless and a little husky.
Jessica E. Springfield
Jessica E. Springfield
Mistress of Bliss
Mistress of Bliss

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

198th Floor - Office of Overboss Mr.Baracus - Central Tower - Page 2 Empty Re: 198th Floor - Office of Overboss Mr.Baracus - Central Tower

Post  Regis Black-Fire Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:00 am

The silence over the phone lasted a few moments before Regis finally spoke. His tone was dead serious. "Have the senior management departed yet? REALLY not in the mood to deal with Oromov. Or the fucking twins right now..."
Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica E. Springfield Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:37 am

Regis Black-Fire wrote:The silence over the phone lasted a few moments before Regis finally spoke. His tone was dead serious. "Have the senior management departed yet? REALLY not in the mood to deal with Oromov. Or the fucking twins right now..."

"They only sent the mixed bred flea over, and I just sent him away. They wanted to give me congratulations for making the 'promotion', and update me on their displeasure of how we handled things so far. As much as I'd hate to agree with them... we are in a rather provocative situation. Its perhaps best we speak directly, now with Barakas dead and the families all unsettled by the change of hands. Besides... I've got a couple jobs for you." She finished cryptically, before hanging up. She leaned back in the leather backed seat... her seat. "Oh yes... there will be changes all right..." she says arms behind her head. We're not ready for it yet, but when we are... we won't need senior management anymore. Just need the right connections... She thought, figuring how she'd be able to get rid of the shadowy law that governed the Bliss for many years now... she was tired of seeing money go to those old men... the old men that her predecessor seemed genuinely frightened of.
Jessica E. Springfield
Jessica E. Springfield
Mistress of Bliss
Mistress of Bliss

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:10 am

Within 10 minutes, Regis entered the office, hands in his suit pockets. "Well, congrats on your new office I suppose. Gonna need to take a day or two to fumigate the cigars and whisky stench out of it, but all in all not too shabby it seems" said the young Scardian as he spun the thick leather swivel chair on the opposite side of the desk to Jessica, then sat on it, and turned to face her again.

"I'll admit, I'll miss the brooding bastard a little. Fighting him in the cage was a bit of a treat - Especially since he was one of the few non Scardians who could fight evenly with me. Most people in Gailden are about as squishy as slushies, but ol'e Howard could at least take a punch."
Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica E. Springfield Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:06 am

Regis Black-Fire wrote:Within 10 minutes, Regis entered the office, hands in his suit pockets. "Well, congrats on your new office I suppose. Gonna need to take a day or two to fumigate the cigars and whisky stench out of it, but all in all not too shabby it seems" said the young Scardian as he spun the thick leather swivel chair on the opposite side of the desk to Jessica, then sat on it, and turned to face her again.

"I'll admit, I'll miss the brooding bastard a little. Fighting him in the cage was a bit of a treat - Especially since he was one of the few non Scardians who could fight evenly with me. Most people in Gailden are about as squishy as slushies, but ol'e Howard could at least take a punch."

"Thanks, and yes... I called someone to take care of that while I waited for you to arrive." She smirked, watching him fiddle with the seat in front of the desk before taking a seat. "Well the man had his moments. Definitely knew how to take care of himself, and as much as I berate the bastard one has to admit not admire his sheer brutality and ruthlessness in keeping the other families together... and that's something that will be hard to replace..." She says whilst lighting her cigarette on the stem filter. "Well, it can't be helped we were blessed by a God while this land... did not. Don't have a clue what makes the Beijionese so special, but they managed to keep their primitive culture into the age of guns and still have the gall to call us barbarians." She chuckled, taking a long drag from the cig. She blew out a plume of grey smoke and raised a brow as she glanced the man up and down. "Hmm... maybe it won't be that hard..." she mused.
Jessica E. Springfield
Jessica E. Springfield
Mistress of Bliss
Mistress of Bliss

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:31 am

Regis was almost tempted to put his feet up on Jessica's new desk, but he actually held more respect for her than he ever did Howard. "Well, they have harder bones, better lung capacity, and ability to sense chi. so they arn't completely helpless" he said as his had energized with his chi flame for just a moment. "But chi manipulation and sensing is something that can be learned."

198th Floor - Office of Overboss Mr.Baracus - Central Tower - Page 2 MQ3ArvP

He then snuffed out the flame, and when Jessica began perusing him and spoke, he quirked an eyebrow. "I take it you have something in mind?"
Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica E. Springfield Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:38 am

"Yeah I know that... but what gave them such abilities I wonder... then they have that odd way of looking young forever..." She trailed off, her green orbs falling upon Regis' red ones. "Hm? Oh yes... I think I may." She takes another drag from her cig and exhaled again. "Tell me Regis... do you like where you at? Your current status here at the Bliss?" She began.
Jessica E. Springfield
Jessica E. Springfield
Mistress of Bliss
Mistress of Bliss

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:42 am

Regis shrugged. "Eh, it's all good for me so far. Good pay, food lodging and boarding. Plus I get to use what I'm good at when needs be, so I can't complain - except when I have to deal with the incompetence of superiors who manage to somehow royally screw the pooch that a blind deaf and dumb person could avoid while handcuffed. Whatever that fat fuck Huel was doing for Howard in the lower basement was sloppy as shit, and if I hadn't got the regular security away from there, they would have had to blab to the law. I had to deploy the black suits to keep them out of level B5 or lower." Regis said.

The Blis was a multilayered front business. and many of the personnel employed as the "face" of the organization were not privvy to everything that occurred behind the curtain. Regular security were used mainly to keep the regular citizens from entering restricted areas, and maintaining peace, order and safety of the general premesis. The Black Suits however, were the guards that were deployed within the restricted zoones, and charged with protecting sensitive areas, and maintaining the Bliss's illicit secrecy from those not meant to know.
Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica E. Springfield Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:55 am

Regis Black-Fire wrote:Regis shrugged. "Eh, it's all good for me so far. Good pay, food lodging and boarding. Plus I get to use what I'm good at when needs be, so I can't complain - except when I have to deal with the incompetence of superiors who manage to somehow royally screw the pooch that a blind deaf and dumb person could avoid while handcuffed. Whatever that fat fuck Huel was doing for Howard in the lower basement was sloppy as shit, and if I hadn't got the regular security away from there, they would have had to blab to the law. I had to deploy the black suits to keep them out of level B5 or lower." Regis said.

The Blis was a multilayered front business. and many of the personnel employed as the "face" of the organization were not privvy to everything that occurred behind the curtain. Regular security were used mainly to keep the regular citizens from entering restricted areas, and maintaining peace, order and safety of the general premesis. The Black Suits however, were the guards that were deployed within the restricted zoones, and charged with protecting sensitive areas, and maintaining the Bliss's illicit secrecy from those not meant to know.

She nodded. "Indeed... the pudgy bastard was someone good for dealing with low to medium risk situations where muscle was needed, but intellect was not in high demand. Still, I feel as though Huel and Barakas are not the only ones involved. Huel's a pawn, but I don't see Barakas putting his full faith in him either, Mr. B wasn't an idiot after all. And then there is other distressing information, ones that the Black Suits will have to be reprimanded for. You see, a little bird sang in my ear earlier... said that a T.I.R.S. agent was seen talking with Huel earlier today in the outdoor cafe. No one knows the details of their conversation, but it ended heated with Huel storming off somewhere and the agent parting ways." She sighed, taking another long drag from her cig, the tip glowing bright orange, ash beginning to drift onto the ash tray on the desk.
Jessica E. Springfield
Jessica E. Springfield
Mistress of Bliss
Mistress of Bliss

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:26 am

Jessica E. Springfield wrote:She nodded. "Indeed... the pudgy bastard was someone good for dealing with low to medium risk situations where muscle was needed, but intellect was not in high demand. Still, I feel as though Huel and Barakas are not the only ones involved. Huel's a pawn, but I don't see Barakas putting his full faith in him either, Mr. B wasn't an idiot after all. And then there is other distressing information, ones that the Black Suits will have to be reprimanded for. You see, a little bird sang in my ear earlier... said that a T.I.R.S. agent was seen talking with Huel earlier today in the outdoor cafe. No one knows the details of their conversation, but it ended heated with Huel storming off somewhere and the agent parting ways." She sighed, taking another long drag from her cig, the tip glowing bright orange, ash beginning to drift onto the ash tray on the desk.

Regis cocked his eyebrow in puzzlement. "Well, the outdoor cafe area generally is regular security zone, not necessarily Black Suit. That said, if T.I.R.S are starting to sniff around, perhaps we should expand the Black Suits patrol areas to some of the more public zones to supplement and monitor the regulars. That being said, I'm more concerned with Huel and the members working with him. Not only for the blatant betrayal - but for the level of sloppy incompetence in doing so."
Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica E. Springfield Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:37 am

"I'm kidding- about the Black Suits anyway. They do a good job, they do. Still... it would have been nice for them to be around had someone been notified before the pair ran off. Like you said, we may have to organize their patrols on some of the low security areas, at least for a while. We don't need Tenik's Suits sniffing around, as it is they're likely already toasting to Barakas' death, but if they know about Huel's treason or if they're in on it, I want to know." She sighed, rubbing her temples and snubbed her smoldering cig in the tray with her other hand. "Yes... I'm sure you will. Thats why I called you up here, I want you to sniff out the rats involved, and gather them in the Ring. Save Huel... he's had too many chances, I want him to suffer. I'd ask you to squeeze some info out of him, but... people tend to say anything to weasel out of execution." She shrugged, getting comfy in her chair.
Jessica E. Springfield
Jessica E. Springfield
Mistress of Bliss
Mistress of Bliss

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:17 am

Jessica E. Springfield wrote:"I'm kidding- about the Black Suits anyway. They do a good job, they do. Still... it would have been nice for them to be around had someone been notified before the pair ran off. Like you said, we may have to organize their patrols on some of the low security areas, at least for a while. We don't need Tenik's Suits sniffing around, as it is they're likely already toasting to Barakas' death, but if they know about Huel's treason or if they're in on it, I want to know." She sighed, rubbing her temples and snubbed her smoldering cig in the tray with her other hand. "Yes... I'm sure you will. Thats why I called you up here, I want you to sniff out the rats involved, and gather them in the Ring. Save Huel... he's had too many chances, I want him to suffer. I'd ask you to squeeze some info out of him, but... people tend to say anything to weasel out of execution." She shrugged, getting comfy in her chair.

"I'll let Security Chief Soze know" Regis replied. He then looked into the list of members known to work directly with Huel on his phone. "Hmm, well, it shouldn't be too hard, given they left a trail a mile wide for those who know what to look for."

As he scrolled though the rosters he could see that most of the regular people known to work with the man were dock workers. warehouse workers for the storage units.

"Hmm, Dock workers, storemen... mostly workers in the lower depot under Foreman Andrews. May need to poke around down there, and see if I can't dig out a few rats. Maybe even organize a Mr.Mayhem visit down there and give em a little fear of death. Do you remember the last time we did a Mr.Mayhem raid?" Regis said with a savage smirk.

A "Mr.Mayhem" refers to organizing a special team of Black Suits called MASAKO, armored up in blacked out armor and helmets, heavily armed. and utterly cold, ruthless and efficient. They are also deployed to intimidate, and sometimes to beat down workers who are unruly and deliberately unproductive. A useful 'boogeyman' myth among the workers to keep them in line usually, as 'Mr.Mayhem' is rarely deployed.

Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica E. Springfield Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:04 am

Regis Black-Fire wrote:
"I'll let Security Chief Soze know" Regis replied. He then looked into the list of members known to work directly with Huel on his phone. "Hmm, well, it shouldn't be too hard, given they left a trail a mile wide for those who know what to look for."

As he scrolled though the rosters he could see that most of the regular people known to work with the man were dock workers. warehouse workers for the storage units.

"Hmm, Dock workers, storemen... mostly workers in the lower depot under Foreman Andrews. May need to poke around down there, and see if I can't dig out a few rats. Maybe even organize a Mr.Mayhem visit down there and give em a little fear of death. Do you remember the last time we did a Mr.Mayhem raid?" Regis said with a savage smirk.

A "Mr.Mayhem" refers to organizing a special team of Black Suits called MASAKO, armored up in blacked out armor and helmets, heavily armed. and utterly cold, ruthless and efficient. They are also deployed to intimidate, and sometimes to beat down workers who are unruly and deliberately unproductive. A useful 'boogeyman' myth among the workers to keep them in line usually, as 'Mr.Mayhem' is rarely deployed.

"Mr. Mayhem eh? It would definitely help send a message..." She smirked. "Good. I'll let you be in charge of rounding up those involved and delivering Huel's fate. In exchange, for your loyalty and your previous years of commitment I shall give you an offer you'll be crazy to refuse... along with some additional bonuses~" She says, crossing her leg, a glimpse of her lace t-string beneath showing before being hidden by her shapely thigh; bouncing said leg as she looked around the room, and then brought her large, lively clover green eyes back to Regis. "Are you up for the task? Can you bring this mess to an end before the end of the day?" She purred, arms folded under her generously endowed chest, which bobbled gently in a hypnotic manner.
Jessica E. Springfield
Jessica E. Springfield
Mistress of Bliss
Mistress of Bliss

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:55 am

Jessica E. Springfield wrote:"Mr. Mayhem eh? It would definitely help send a message..." She smirked. "Good. I'll let you be in charge of rounding up those involved and delivering Huel's fate. In exchange, for your loyalty and your previous years of commitment I shall give you an offer you'll be crazy to refuse... along with some additional bonuses~" She says, crossing her leg, a glimpse of her lace t-string beneath showing before being hidden by her shapely thigh; bouncing said leg as she looked around the room, and then brought her large, lively clover green eyes back to Regis. "Are you up for the task? Can you bring this mess to an end before the end of the day?" She purred, arms folded under her generously endowed chest, which bobbled gently in a hypnotic manner.  

"Assuming the relevant workers give up the information I need, finding Huel should prove easy enough. I doubt he was smart enough to use outside drivers to transport the stolen materials to their hiding hole. More likely he's paid some of our own drivers for his own purposes" Regis said. He did not fail to notice Jessica's subtle body language. Although Regis was certainly not without interest, his thoughts did drift back to Olivia... and he was conflicted slightly.

He started to dial up Soze's number to organize a Mayhem raid down on the lower docks...

Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica E. Springfield Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:41 am

Regis Black-Fire wrote:
Jessica E. Springfield wrote:"Mr. Mayhem eh? It would definitely help send a message..." She smirked. "Good. I'll let you be in charge of rounding up those involved and delivering Huel's fate. In exchange, for your loyalty and your previous years of commitment I shall give you an offer you'll be crazy to refuse... along with some additional bonuses~" She says, crossing her leg, a glimpse of her lace t-string beneath showing before being hidden by her shapely thigh; bouncing said leg as she looked around the room, and then brought her large, lively clover green eyes back to Regis. "Are you up for the task? Can you bring this mess to an end before the end of the day?" She purred, arms folded under her generously endowed chest, which bobbled gently in a hypnotic manner.  

"Assuming the relevant workers give up the information I need, finding Huel should prove easy enough. I doubt he was smart enough to use outside drivers to transport the stolen materials to their hiding hole. More likely he's paid some of our own drivers for his own purposes" Regis said. He did not fail to notice Jessica's subtle body language. Although Regis was certainly not without interest, his thoughts did drift back to Olivia... and he was conflicted slightly.

He started to dial up Soze's number to organize a Mayhem raid down on the lower docks...

She smirked, watching Regis' eyes travel before he looked away. She couldn't blame him, dating the popular magician here at the Bliss, but she was Jessica Eva Springfield- Galideno's sexy red head bombshell. She was a world renowned actress, model, figure of media best known for her movies and music. She was drop dead gorgeous; women wanted to be her, men wanted to bed her. And only a handful of people actually knew she was a crook like all the rest of the criminal scum in Galideno City. It didn't help neither Regis nor Jessica that the woman had found the idea of bedding the dangerous, powerful man who fought in the cage matches very much alluring. Many people thought she was dating Mr. B, but that was a smokescreen; but she did enjoy the benefits of manipulating him. He was 'okay' in bed as well, the muscles helped.

She slipped out of her seat, and ambled her six foot curvaceous frame around the desk, right hand tracing the surface edge as Regis sat there, preparing his assault. She eventually was in front of Regis... her derriere propped against the surface of the desk, sitting on it, with her ankles crossed and her arms back. She wore a seductive grin, her emerald eye which was not hidden by a curtain of scarlet gleamed, her chest rising and falling as she sat there in front of him:
198th Floor - Office of Overboss Mr.Baracus - Central Tower - Page 2 Ddlk98w-debfab1e-c322-4c3d-ae3a-babce4bc71fc.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FmYjc2YjQ3LTBmYWEtNDJiYi1hOTlkLTliNDE4ODBlZTFkZFwvZGRsazk4dy1kZWJmYWIxZS1jMzIyLTRjM2QtYWUzYS1iYWJjZTRiYzcxZmMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"You know... should you prove successful Regis, this office can be yours, and all that lies in it at this very moment, even me." she purred, her long sexy leg stretching out to him. Her red high heel which made the woman actually stand somewhere around 6'6 with them on, gently stroked up his right arm that held the phone...while at the same time, allowed a better view of her lace panties she wore under her revealing dress. "You know, some men would kill for a chance to experience what I offer you." She huskily whispered, her voice having an erotic, breathless tone to it as she brought her heel's toe to his chin, and gently lifted it up- closing his mouth and simultaneously raising his face to be level with hers. There was some distance between them, her long, sexy leg's length combined with her leaning back on the desk was thanks for that. She smirked, lowering her foot, her leg, letting both sway and hang off the edge of the desk as she swayed her shoulders side to side... her hair swaying with her, her smile entrancing, her large breasts jiggling as she cocked her head against her right shoulder... her eyes heavily lidded and seductive, her plush lips now becoming pursed and kissable...
Jessica E. Springfield
Jessica E. Springfield
Mistress of Bliss
Mistress of Bliss

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:09 am

Jessica E. Springfield wrote:She smirked, watching Regis' eyes travel before he looked away. She couldn't blame him, dating the popular magician here at the Bliss, but she was Jessica Eva Springfield- Galideno's sexy red head bombshell. She was a world renowned actress, model, figure of media best known for her movies and music. She was drop dead gorgeous; women wanted to be her, men wanted to bed her. And only a handful of people actually knew she was a crook like all the rest of the criminal scum in Galideno City. It didn't help neither Regis nor Jessica that the woman had found the idea of bedding the dangerous, powerful man who fought in the cage matches very much alluring. Many people thought she was dating Mr. B, but that was a smokescreen; but she did enjoy the benefits of manipulating him. He was 'okay' in bed as well, the muscles helped.

She slipped out of her seat, and ambled her six foot curvaceous frame around the desk, right hand tracing the surface edge as Regis sat there, preparing his assault. She eventually was in front of Regis... her derriere propped against the surface of the desk, sitting on it, with her ankles crossed and her arms back. She wore a seductive grin, her emerald eye which was not hidden by a curtain of scarlet gleamed, her chest rising and falling as she sat there in front of him:  
198th Floor - Office of Overboss Mr.Baracus - Central Tower - Page 2 Ddlk98w-debfab1e-c322-4c3d-ae3a-babce4bc71fc.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FmYjc2YjQ3LTBmYWEtNDJiYi1hOTlkLTliNDE4ODBlZTFkZFwvZGRsazk4dy1kZWJmYWIxZS1jMzIyLTRjM2QtYWUzYS1iYWJjZTRiYzcxZmMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"You know... should you prove successful Regis, this office can be yours, and all that lies in it at this very moment, even me." she purred, her long sexy leg stretching out to him. Her red high heel which made the woman actually stand somewhere around 6'6 with them on, gently stroked up his right arm that held the phone...while at the same time, allowed a better view of her lace panties she wore under her revealing dress. "You know, some men would kill for a chance to experience what I offer you." She huskily whispered, her voice having an erotic, breathless tone to it as she brought her heel's toe to his chin, and gently lifted it up- closing his mouth and simultaneously raising his face to be level with hers. There was some distance between them, her long, sexy leg's length combined with her leaning back on the desk was thanks for that. She smirked, lowering her foot, her leg, letting both sway and hang off the edge of the desk as she swayed her shoulders side to side... her hair swaying with her, her smile entrancing, her large breasts jiggling as she cocked her head against her right shoulder... her eyes heavily lidded and seductive, her plush lips now becoming pursed and kissable...

Regis' nervousness about Olivia's potential reaction to this gave way to a sudden unease he began to feel about a few other factors. Particularly concerning the Senior management and their silent higher ups. If Howard knew about them, then Jessica too would obviously be in the know, and Regis knew the woman was not stupid. The Blade-Breaker castoff wanted to know why the senior managers that he did know were constantly watching him whenever they came to town. And not with cold scruitiny of an employer like Howard, but of something else.... he never really spoke to Oromov or the twins, and none of the higher ups had ever approached him. Now might be his only chance to try and find out what it was.

Regis Smiled at the display, but when he spoke, he had hoped not to put her off, so instead he slowly stood up, and walked towards her slowly. "Before we get familiar with our new... positions. I have a couple of last.... shall we say - probing questions that have bothered me for some considerable time. Tell me - what do you know of the Senior managers? and I mean REALLY know?"
Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2