Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secluded Farmhouse

2 posters

Go down

Secluded Farmhouse Empty Secluded Farmhouse

Post  Alicia Fortasia Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:50 pm

Alicia stretched back, swaying upon the hammock out in the front of the small farm home owned by a mortal couple, now relinquished to her. No one else would be the wiser, however, as the mortal man stepped out onto the porch with a smile and turned to the Demoness laying in the hammock.

Alicia turned to face him in turn, and grinned in a tender way. "Oh hello dear," she replied to his silence as if she were his wife. In truth, his real wife was many miles away, perhaps in Voshnir or some other place. It didn't matter, for this man was hers for today. It was almost too easy to charm men, it should be considered a crime~

Secluded Farmhouse Eeafb0579ce12c559549c686890b3887_by_keskewolf-daqlyqh

"Could you massage these? They're a bit heavy laying this way, and they've been so longing for your warm caress, my love...." she giggled, blushing pink.
Alicia Fortasia
Alicia Fortasia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Secluded Farmhouse Empty Re: Secluded Farmhouse

Post  Random Mobs Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:31 pm

The man, a simple farmer, smiled and turned towards Alicia and walked forward to obey her request wordlessly. Kneeling down next to the hammock, his hands reached up and started caressing, and rubbing the soft, dough-like flesh of her breasts. lifting their undersides, caressing the tops, and palming her nipples, through the covers and her clothes.

despite the smile on his face, his cheeks were flushed red.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Fortasia Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:38 am

Random Mobs wrote:The man, a simple farmer, smiled and turned towards Alicia and walked forward to obey her request wordlessly. Kneeling down next to the hammock, his hands reached up and started caressing, and rubbing the soft, dough-like flesh of her breasts. lifting their undersides, caressing the tops, and palming her nipples, through the covers and her clothes.

despite the smile on his face, his cheeks were flushed red.

Alicia giggled, feeling the farmer's hands massage her breasts as if kneading dough. She tightened her thighs, and wiggled with pleasure as the charmed human continued his...work.

It was then however, she heard the call of dragons. Snapped from her excitement, she quickly shot up, her massive bust pulled away from the farmer's hands, but with it came her top!

Secluded Farmhouse A19d3c8c89b4d2144ac30007a28930c7_by_keskewolf-daqkwil

She paid her exposed breasts no mind, as she instead watched the sky as dragons took off from all directions, heading away from Galideno. One of which was the large crimson one that was guardian of Mount Risa. Huh... that is an unexpected development. Why are the dragons flying northbound? She thought, wondering who she could confer with. Considering the Demon Realm is being split apart with civil war, it was best not to go 'down under' and ask around less she wanted to get eaten, stabbed or killed- in that order.

She then turned her attention to the farmer, and blinked, before feinting her embarrassment:
Secluded Farmhouse Alicia_by_keskewolf-daqly77

"Oh my~ such a naughty hunky man you are! Alas, I feel as though our time may be not as long as I had hoped, love." she giggled.

She readjusted her top, and stood up from the hammock. She decided whether or not she'd simply have a taste since she couldn't get the full meal. Perhaps a quick nibble at his soul via a soul steal kiss, but so many things kept her from carrying out the deed just yet.
Alicia Fortasia
Alicia Fortasia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:05 am

The farmer was taken aback by the sudden shift in mood, but understood the reason as his hands left Alicia's generous assets when he heard the multitude of thunderous roars echoing from near and far. Echoes from the other side of Gailden to those flying almost overhead.

"It cannot be... There hasn't been a Dragon Migration of this magnitude since the time of Kraad. It's not right...." The gears of his mind were spinning, breaking the charm, but he didn't notice.

"It couldn't be...." he mutterd slightly.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Fortasia Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:16 am

Alicia watched as the man talked about things he shouldn't have known about to begin with. "Well now, I didn't take you for an educated one. No offence." She smirked, intrigued really in spite of his panic as he fell from the grips of her charms. "Though, I can promise you salvation, take you away from this terror your experiencing in your head if you divulge more to me, mortal." she asked with a warm smile, leaning against the porch's railings with her arms folded under her breasts.

Secluded Farmhouse 5774212i_by_keskewolf-dbv775f
Alicia Fortasia
Alicia Fortasia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 am

The farmer blinked slightly, before frowning "I've lived out here all my life, as has my family for many generations. Stories get passed down of strange things. My ancestors were here on the very day Kraad, the forefather of all Wargods, turned to darkness. Dragons fled before his might and the world trembled. But, this migration... I can't think of anything that could cause it directly. Abdel's war notwithstanding... The only thing I can think of is.... The old lady of the caves...." the Farmer relayed as he fixed up the hammock and stood up, scratching his head beneath his straw hat.

"I've never been inside any of the dragon caves on this continent, but there is an old folk tale of a whispering lady within the caves. Most think it was a charm spell set by the dragons to lure in prey, but many times the voice whispered while the Dragons were not there. Luring people into the tunnels with promises of forbidden treasures and pleasures to satiate any desire both subtle and gross. Those that fell for it were never heard from again, and only few saw her...." He observed the dragons flight path as they flew north, then back at the mountain range visible from Galideno.

"But those who did all tell the same tale. A tall woman, of deep red skin and muscular body, with a crown of horns made not of bone like yours, but of six translucent energies of the deepest purples and pinks. Pale sickly green orbs for eyes held no sclera or pupils, but lit up the caves like a pair of green flashlights. And a stylised crown attached to her forhead, a bladed crest in the shape of a v, with a bright green jewel glowing at it's center, of the same color as her eyes."

If Alicia's memory was good, she would know precisely whom the Farmer was talking about...

Secluded Farmhouse Empress2_by_darkstormzero-dbv78yp

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down