Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everfrost Inn

3 posters

Go down

Everfrost Inn Empty Everfrost Inn

Post  Haruko Kobeyashi Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:41 pm

The young ninja sat upon the edge of the roof, facing in the direction of Galideno City. She spung her shuriken in hand, absently as she stared out there. Hmp, this is an odd mission. Our target is not due out in the Galideno Fields for a while now. I wonder where the rest of the team is. I was told there was going to be 'special help' tagging along. By Frey'd's Beard, these Domescadian bastards sure do pay well enough. Who cares about some Galideno Citizen, as long as Beijio is'nt involved with their plot, they're just another face in the crowd. She thought cruelly, balancing the blade upon her fore finger now, biding her time as she waits for the team to assemble.
Haruko Kobeyashi
Haruko Kobeyashi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Everfrost Inn Empty Re: Everfrost Inn

Post  Random Mobs Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Like a prophecy being fulfilled, one of Haruko's Domescadian employers appeared. Shrouded in dark robes, he turned his obscured, scarred face and golden eyes from the street below, up to the teenager sitting on the edge of the building.

Everfrost Inn 899b749ed071292ec47d200aae8c9df8_by_keskewolf-dako85i

He motioned her down with one arm waving, before turning down a dark alley, his cape and cloak like wispy gauze as he moved.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Kobeyashi Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:54 pm

Haru turned her eyes down upon the golden ones of the Domescadian spy. She sighed with relief before finally dropping down to the street level; the curvy young woman ambling her way down the ally behind the spy. "About time you guys showed up..." she sighed, rubbing her hind quarters. "Any longer and my ass would have fallen asleep..." she continued, before turning to the man. "So, whats the situation? Is it just you and me?" she asked.
Haruko Kobeyashi
Haruko Kobeyashi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:59 pm

The man didn't turn to the Beijionese welp, and spoke in a quiet, calm tone. "It took some time. I had to get his 'Excellency's Blessing' before I left. There was some trouble slipping through the borders as well." he started before turning to her and shook his head left to right. "No," he then knocked on the door behind him in this alley, belonging to an abandoned shop; the original owners now rotting in its basement. He knocked three times, before the door swung open, and he held out his arm to the Shinobu. "Go on in, and meet the rest of the team." he says in a deep yet hissing like voice.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Kobeyashi Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:28 am

She looked at the man with a suspicious glare, but as she had been paid at least 1,000 Gilex upfront already to just appear here, she didn't think that her Domescadian employers would turn against her now. Still though, she made sure to be cautious as she passed through the threshold to meet with the 'team'. She stood at the center of the dark, wooden floor room, left hand on her hip, and she glanced from wall to wall. She could sense...something in the room, but her eyes had not yet adjusted to the darkness.
Haruko Kobeyashi
Haruko Kobeyashi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:44 am

The man looked both ways in the alley before slipping inside as well, closing the door behind them. He then went to the side wall, grabbing an oil lamp before lighting it. "Our target hasn't left yet, according to our inside man. We'll be heading out shortly though so we may cut her off. She's going to be delivering the intelligence via one of their company vans." he says before adjusting the light to show off the rest of the team. "This is Haruko," he started, turning to their ally. "She's a Beijionese Spy we hired, and she's offered us her skills." he explains, before he turned to the naive teen. "Step closer, introduce yourself as I have trouble with the pronunciation of your name..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:53 am

"Her name isssss Haruko Kobeyassssshi." came the reply from the shadowed darkness of the interior. Before an armored boot clomped out into the light, followed by black tattered robes.

Everfrost Inn Nazgul9ib41

"Ssssso you managed to find one. Conssssider us mildly impressed you managed even that small accomplishment." came the Wrath's biting criticism. "Assss long asss ssshe issss not incompetent, then sssshe'll do. The war you have been craving will come."

"I am known assss The Dark Marsssshal" hissed the Wraith. "Your misssssion is to aid our agent in intercepting the Snow Elf employee of Tenik Inc who is scheduled to depart for Jamal City any moment now. Our agent is already at the interception point. Once you do intercept her, you are to get word back to the Domescadian Sleeper Cell, and direct them to the interception site."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Kobeyashi Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:01 am

She nodded. "Ah, you are well informed. So it's Tenik Industrial, our little target? Hm. Well as long as we do this nice and clean, no one will suspect a thing, and you Domescadians will have what you need to put 'it' to Galideno City." She says, raising her arms. She then turned to the armored and shrouded one and cocked her head to the right. "You've got nothing to worry about from me. As long as I am paid, I'll not get in the way." she says before adding quickly: "So if you're the special help...Who's this other agent of yours? I like to know who I'm working with; makes less messes that way."
Haruko Kobeyashi
Haruko Kobeyashi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:12 am

The man frowned slightly, sighing before turning from the Marshal to the teen. "The less you know welp, the better. You've been hired for extra muscle, after all. Nothing more." he says before he paused, holding his ear as he closed his eyes. The Terronian on the inside was informing him of their movements. "She's getting ready to move out... we can head out any time to meet up with the other agent." he says before adding. "Our insider, is unable to meet with us however. He says continue with the mission as scheduled."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:15 am

"Hissss name issss Terrok Nor. High ssssorerer, on hissss way to becoming an Arch Vile. He controlssss many ssssummonable demonsssspawn Including hissss favored Chaosssss Sssserpent. He knowssssss you are coming, and isssss awaiting you." The Wraith's hood lofted slightly to look at the Domescadian infiltrator.

"Then delay no longer. Take her to the transsssport, and get her to the target zzzzone, now!" with that, the creature disappeared back into the darkness that spawned it.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Kobeyashi Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:20 am

She raised a brow, turning to the Infiltrator, letting him have a moment to let it all sink in. "Well? Lets get going then, shall we?" She asked sarcastically, before swaying her thighs, heading out the door first.
Haruko Kobeyashi
Haruko Kobeyashi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:28 am

The infiltrator sighed, and simply followed after the young teen. "This way, welp." he commanded with a cold tone, waving her over to the truck presented to them by their contact inside Galideno. He got into the drivers seat and started the engine. Once the teen was inside, he drove off to meet with the other agent.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum