Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remnants of the 8th Legion Detachment Camp (Destroyed)

Go down

Remnants of the 8th Legion Detachment Camp (Destroyed) Empty Remnants of the 8th Legion Detachment Camp (Destroyed)

Post  Olga Briar Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:30 am

"Hmm..." Hummed the inquisitive Olga Briar, Captain of the 8th's Legion stationed in this corner of the desert as she held the now, nearly mummified corpse of one of her men by his hair. Though his skin was taut as a rasin, she could see the wide horizontal cut across his neck to tell how he died. Everyone Olga had sent here had been killed via similar methods, save the last two who seemed to have been shot with a handgun. The question was... how?

She looked continued to inspect the destroyed encampment, when her eyes spotted the rotting corpse pile of those Galideno Red Scarves and unlucky souls of the Armored Division sent out here in a brazen offense to Abdel's kindness! Such heathens they were, she had everyone who was captured executed for Abdel's honor. Unless the dead can rise without their head, I have to entertain the idea a small group of Hemlock's troops are still out here. Dammit... I wished I grabbed that oversized cow when I had the chance! The fucking audacity of those Red Scarf assholes! She groaned internally before standing up and patting off her well rounded butt of sand. Her breasts jiggled, sweat clearly rolling between them and down her toned abdomen.

Several of the Apophi troops slithered up to her, and she turned to face the purple skinned snakes. "Find anything?" She inquired.

The snakes shook their heads. "There are no signs of any Galideno soldiers... given the extent of decomposition of our soldiers, its more than likely these soldiers died the night the Galideno Heathens were executed... given that was a week or so, there are no traces left of the potential perpetrators thanks to the desert's shifting sands..." Explained the Apophi.

"Urg... so befuddling. I personally oversaw the executions. There couldn't be any survivors unless they weren't captured. This could be the work of wandering Raider Tribes, but I doubt it after the last culling..." She began thinking out loud, rubbing her chin with her gloved hand. She turned to one of the snake women. "Have Sgt. Hassan's men search the local villages, I want more of your division to perform a security check of the areas of tactical advantage near the capital. If there are still enemies of Domescadia in this country, I want the capital to be cautious." She ordered.

Olga Briar
Recruit
Recruit

Hrothor the Honored likes this post

Back to top Go down