Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Molach's Camp

Go down

Molach's Camp Empty Molach's Camp

Post  Molach the Torturous Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:17 am

Molach stared down at the Yubashiri boy with a disgruntled look which would have perplexed the child further. "Go... make yourself useful, boy, or I'll eat you whole." he says, shooing the child of those Demon Slayers in 'Ryunoshi' the village of Yubashiri from which he appeared with a number of his soldiers to collect 'cattle' for the long wait in the Benzi Makai region. He was on loan to Kasha, and the Oni Shuten Douji, to 'solidify' demonic bonds between House of Faust and the Yokai of Benzi Makai. The region was divided into clans of sorts, with Kasha the Hellcat, Shuten Douji and Yomi being a few of the notable 'Lords' of the Benzi Makai region. He was camped out here in the outskirts of their main city, Jing...something. He cared not its name, simply furious at the 'hand he was dealt' and felt like he'd be of better use to his Lord if he was working on the front lines against the other Demonic Noble Houses- but the Ladies Kasha and Shuten were easy on the eyes.

I must not let my anger, nor hunger... ruin this 'friendship' if it shall benefit the House of Faust, then I shall remain here, obediently... The large creature thought, whilst leaning back against a makeshift 'throne' of sorts made of rock and bones of dragons of a sort. He picked up his massive whip, and lashed its electrical current out at the nearby slaves he gathered from Yubashiri and Konta Village in the 'Mortal Realm'.

"PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT!!" He growled as the terrified mortals dragged supplies and armor while supervised by other demons. "Overseers, take any who cannot keep to pace or is acting out of line to the 'mess hall' where they can be chopped up into this evenings rations... they'll at least be useful, there! He threatened the group of humans, who began to work harder dragging carts filled with supplies, masonry, weapons and armor. He couldn't let his men eat all of the slaves, most of them were to be delivered to the Ladies Kasha and Shuten after all, and he would not besmirch Everin Faust's name... his young son was also about... somewhere, and found it distasteful how the brat tried to act like his father. Still... orders were orders, and his loyalty to the House of Faust was above all other matters.
Molach the Torturous
Molach the Torturous
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down