Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunes overlooking the Onyx City

Go down

Dunes overlooking the Onyx City Empty Dunes overlooking the Onyx City

Post  Crowe Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:31 pm

(From here the Wizard Tower)

Galaerion wrote:Galaerion recoiled like he had been bitten by a snake, before he bowed his head, and the shadows cast down over his face. "I understand, my queen...." he replied, his voice grim. "Unfortunately, this will be the last time. After today, I can no longer return. Gwendolyn will now be your protector from now on." his own crimson eyes opened, illuminating the shadows cast on his face.

"I cannot return to Terronia either my lady. I must go, and join with my brother to seal the gate Abdel is trying to open. Sirius speaks to you and you alone, but I know that my brother and I will not leave Abdel's fortress alive. It is a task that must be completed, and only Istion and I can complete it, so it must be us."

Once he finished explaining what it was he intended to do, Galaerion began to merge into the shadows of the tower to make his exit, alone. "Farewell my queen, it was my honor to serve you...." he said as his voice faded, before the shadows returned to their normal position, and Galaerion was gone.

Gwendolyn Shadowtalon, also known by Crowe, stepped out of a black smog sparking with deep blue electrical arcs, clutching one arm that was bleeding lightly. One of the Apophi Guardians Crowe dispatched tried to make a meal out of her, but she managed to kill and hide the body in the sewers beneath the Citadel, however they still managed to put up a decent fight. "Damn snake... apophi venom is either paralytic or hallucinogenic... oft times deadly..." She sighed. "Thankfully we're immune due to Sirius' Blessing... eh, Galaerion?" She asked, turning to the man as he appeared from the same cloud behind her. They were on the crest of a sandy hill, overlooking the Onyx City.

She frowned. "Master Galaerion... she'll be fine. She is Sirius' chosen Avatar after all... she is the true voice and eyes of the War God of Shadows... not Abdel. Abdel knows this as well, he will not harm Lady Gilgamesh... for one cannot receive the Avatar state by murdering the Avatar, our God has made such clear before." Gwendolyn states, reaching for Gala's shoulder, gripping it gently. "Till the time is right, we will have to rely on our Lady's will and strength."
Crowe
Crowe
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down