Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurenai's Hideout

2 posters

Go down

Kurenai's Hideout  Empty Kurenai's Hideout

Post  Shion Fujiwara Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:40 pm

The home of Kurenai, the cortesan and assassin...:
Kurenai's Hideout  File

Shion stooped over the edge of the roof, looking into the open window/doorway. "Hello? Kuru, you in there?" She called out, dropping off the edge, and pulled herself into the room. It was somewhat sloppily arranged, but everything looked in order. A bed for passing the time, some wall decorations, a lack of a door leading into the apartment style complex's hallway. Shion helped Kuru seal it off, making it indistinguishable from a wall in the adjacent hallway, beyond the wall ahead of her. This was a safehouse for the assassin, and not her true living space. Shion stood there, scratching the back of her head. "Huh... perhaps she went to her house then?" She asked herself out loud, deciding to wait a little longer before checking; she didn't want to miss the woman.
Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Kurenai's Hideout  Empty Re: Kurenai's Hideout

Post  Kurenai Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:46 am

[from here]

Not too long after Shion had entered did Kurenai pull herself into the window with a tome poised under an armpit and side. She blinked her tired, black eyes at the ninja and raised a brow. "Shion, what the hell you *yawn* doin' here?" She yawned, pulling her long legs in first, and dropping to the floor; her panties showing briefly as her kimono flopped. She didn't bring any attention to the tome under her arm as she walked over to her small writing desk near her futon and placed the weathered tome upon the nearby cedar surface. Kurenai looked bored, and stretched her arms out wide as she did so. "Ah... tired...." she blinked, fully prepared to sleep in front of Shion if she had to.
Kurenai
Kurenai
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Fujiwara Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:57 pm

Kurenai wrote:[from here]

Not too long after Shion had entered did Kurenai pull herself into the window with a tome poised under an armpit and side. She blinked her tired, black eyes at the ninja and raised a brow. "Shion, what the hell you *yawn* doin' here?" She yawned, pulling her long legs in first, and dropping to the floor; her panties showing briefly as her kimono flopped. She didn't bring any attention to the tome under her arm as she walked over to her small writing desk near her futon and placed the weathered tome upon the nearby cedar surface. Kurenai looked bored, and stretched her arms out wide as she did so. "Ah... tired...." she blinked, fully prepared to sleep in front of Shion if she had to.

Shion looked at the woman with a slightly shocked expression upon her own face. "Woah... another all nighter for you, Kuru?" Shion asked, noticing the bags under her friend's eyes. "I didn't think it was so rough out there in the red light district... how foolish of me." She sighed, kneeling beside her friend, turning her eyes for the book. "...or have you discovered the library?" She asked, chuckling; doubtful that the woman would have spent the entire night reading away when she could smell the scent of blood on her... and something dark. She then noticed Kuru's injured hand, blood soaking the bandage. "Crap, what the heck happened to your hand?" She asked, grabbing her wrist to inspect and then apply her chi to heal the injury.
Shion Fujiwara
Shion Fujiwara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurenai Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:11 pm

"I hate it when you lie..." She yawned, before bringing up the hand. "Ah, don't worry about it... again, you didn't tell me why you're here, Shion..." Kurenai yawned again. "And stop callin' me Kuru... it isn't my name." She said with a bored, tired tone.
Kurenai
Kurenai
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum