Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yukihime's Abode

2 posters

Go down

Yukihime's Abode Empty Yukihime's Abode

Post  Yukihime Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:36 am

The snow picked up as they got closer to her abode, but it did not hinder the trio's progress in the slightest. "Over there," she pointed, and beyond a thicket of trees, a gaping maw appeared from the curtain of white. It was a massive cave entrance, with icicles that gave the cave the appearance of a dangerous maw...

Upon reaching the cave entrance, Yukihime slid off Crisis and looked over to him with a smile. His warmth made her robes semi translucent, the loose fitting garments now left little else to the imagination:

Yukihime's Abode 7472e4eec3a1f93411649da100832f29_by_akiyamamoto77_dbrjxjm-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGJyanhqbS0yYzBmZmRhZC1lODZkLTQwOTAtYTk3ZC1kOWI3YjlmNTA0MTguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTY2NyJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"Its a humble place..." she says sweetly, taking him by hand, and lead him inside. Past sconces that cast bluish flame that had an icy chill as they past, a caved stairwell of ice and rock lead into a lower, flattened level that expanded several feet around them. The ceiling was quite high, with several spikes of ice jutting down, and ahead of them were the basic amenities of a hermit... scavenged things, a stone fire pit with a spit over it, beyond that was a modest bed made from what looked like a mattress from a fold out bed one may have seen inside one of those military airplanes. It was, she had just upgraded from her hay bale mattress a couple months ago, when she found that crashed plane. Otherwise, odds and ends, musical instruments like her biwa leaned against the walls. From his perspective, she was a hoarder of various junk. "So... you wanted to know a little more about me... well, like those soldiers said, I do have fangs and blood does taste yummy... but I'm not a bad person at all! Or, I try not to be at times... its difficult to explain, but I come from a palace of blood stained ice further south from here. I remember at one point living there... then, I wasn't. I was cast out for some reason. Don't remember too much after that... but, I lived in this dump since!" She smiled cheerfully.

Yukihime's Abode Dbrjxla-b0cd7358-0c72-4708-8494-93c7c063a157.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGJyanhsYS1iMGNkNzM1OC0wYzcyLTQ3MDgtODQ5NC05M2M3YzA2M2ExNTcuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Frost sparkled off her left index finger as she pointed over to the cave wall behind him and made a new wall and doorway, far more intricate and decorative in design for the shabby interior of these worn out caves. She winked. "I've tried to make the best of it ever since, and I rarely ever get visitors so mind my chaos!" She giggled, before blushing. With some shifting movement, her chest got slightly bigger, and her kimono stretched out a little more, leaving even less to the imagination:

Yukihime's Abode Dbrjxjr-dc40dabc-61b4-4f3d-be2a-108c5b8fd386.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGJyanhqci1kYzQwZGFiYy02MWI0LTRmM2QtYmUyYS0xMDhjNWI4ZmQzODYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Really, its been a long time since I've had a... visitor~" She purred.
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Yukihime's Abode Empty Re: Yukihime's Abode

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:27 pm

Sometimes it's not possible to hold these thoughts entirely inside of my mind and conceal the bottomless void of my existence. Of the burning sorrow that has engulfed the whole of my being. Zen Raya, Xing...

I can see them both clearly in mind as they were the last times I had beheld them, Zen Raya a blood broken mess taking her last breathe from the wounds I had inflicted upon her to save an entire world from being subjugated and ruled for all of eternity by the twisted create she had become. Xing the Witch Queen, old age and a life well lived together once the worlds between us had been closed entirely.

My mind was wide open to the burning rage that encompassed what I am, the beauty standing before me was there but I was not. No mentally anyway. I reached out gently lifting a stringed instrument, more along the lines of a violin, than a guitar. I could feel the cords within my mind forming, making my internal sound track begin to come alive through my finger tips.

More than that I could feel the cords and notes of the other instruments and the closest ones available to me began to stir as if invisible hands had picked them up to play along with the cords I played. A band of raw energy playing the sounds within my head aloud for an audience of one, though I don't think I actually played for her specifically.

The words matched key and pitch with those from the song as I sang where the words belonged... my eyes were almost void of all else but the blur of memories from countless lives behind me. There's a well inside every sentient being, where this dwells, the fathomless agony and pain blindly deep.

Dancing was one of those things I did not for myself, but with a partner to pace the time and share the world of the living, and often I found myself turning that peaceful memory to war. Against the Lizardmen of Shi no Shima, the Ivanete's just a short while ago, and many other times, when my mind tried to run from war and bloodshed, but my body moved on it's own from instinct from the war that never end, from duty, honor and who I can never refuse to be...

Though my eyes remained open all sight vanished as I was consumed by the music I was playing through so many instruments at once, it wasn't that hard to pulse the music from my mind into the various instruments or keep them all insync with one another, I just didn't want to see what my mind was forcing me to relive once again.

It was a god damned mountain of bullshit and memories weighing me down, never able to truly reach the peak of. Then the music faded for a few moments as I changed the sound of each of the instrument I was using distorting them to match a different song which began playing inside my mind, words and music ringing out inside her little humble cave home.

I played it out from beginning to end without a moments hesitation allowing the two songs to carry the moment rather than any words which could have come from me. She was clearly looking for something, but in this moment, the series of moments leading to here and now I needed to let out some of what was on my mind before I could truly take one step forward in this situation. I let the music fade and laid down the violin type instrument the others gently drifting back to the places they had lain before I stirred them to life for my impromptu concert In my mind another song played quietly but this I lift inside for my own listening contemplation.

It was a bit too personal to play for others to hear. I had been silent for far too long now.

We all have to live according to our circumstances be they good or bad, and make our own way forward regardless. Not everyone behaves like the Ivanete's back there, that's just a small amount of the world for you. Ignorant and unflinching in their stereotypes and prejudiced. You have to take everything in stride.

So I'm the first visitor in a long time... I don't mind the chaos around me...

You could say I'm nothing but Chaos.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Tue May 26, 2020 12:38 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:Sometimes it's not possible to hold these thoughts entirely inside of my mind and conceal the bottomless void of my existence.  Of the burning sorrow that has engulfed the whole of my being.  Zen Raya, Xing...

I can see them both clearly in mind as they were the last times I had beheld them, Zen Raya a blood broken mess taking her last breathe from the wounds I had inflicted upon her to save an entire world from being subjugated and ruled for all of eternity by the twisted create she had become.  Xing the Witch Queen, old age and a life well lived together once the worlds between us had been closed entirely.

My mind was wide open to the burning rage that encompassed what I am, the beauty standing before me was there but I was not.  No mentally anyway.  I reached out gently lifting a stringed instrument, more along the lines of a violin, than a guitar.  I could feel the cords within my mind forming, making my internal sound track begin to come alive through my finger tips.  

More than that I could feel the cords and notes of the other instruments and the closest ones available to me began to stir as if invisible hands had picked them up to play along with the cords I played.  A band of raw energy playing the sounds within my head aloud for an audience of one, though I don't think I actually played for her specifically.

The words matched key and pitch with those from the song as I sang where the words belonged... my eyes were almost void of all else but the blur of memories from countless lives behind me.  There's a well inside every sentient being, where this dwells, the fathomless agony and pain blindly deep.  

Dancing was one of those things I did not for myself, but with a partner to pace the time and share the world of the living, and often I found myself turning that peaceful memory to war.  Against the Lizardmen of Shi no Shima, the Ivanete's just a short while ago, and many other times, when my mind tried to run from war and bloodshed, but my body moved on it's own from instinct from the war that never end, from duty, honor and who I can never refuse to be...

Though my eyes remained open all sight vanished as I was consumed by the music I was playing through so many instruments at once, it wasn't that hard to pulse the music from my mind into the various instruments or keep them all insync with one another, I just didn't want to see what my mind was forcing me to relive once again.

It was a god damned mountain of bullshit and memories weighing me down, never able to truly reach the peak of.  Then the music faded for a few moments as I changed the sound of each of the instrument I was using distorting them to match a different song which began playing inside my mind, words and music ringing out inside her little humble cave home.

I played it out from beginning to end without a moments hesitation allowing the two songs to carry the moment rather than any words which could have come from me.  She was clearly looking for something, but in this moment, the series of moments leading to here and now I needed to let out some of what was on my mind before I could truly take one step forward in this situation.  I let the music fade and laid down the violin type instrument the others gently drifting back to the places they had lain before I stirred them to life for my impromptu concert In my mind another song played quietly but this I lift inside for my own listening contemplation.

It was a bit too personal to play for others to hear.  I had been silent for far too long now.

We all have to live according to our circumstances be they good or bad, and make our own way forward regardless.  Not everyone behaves like the Ivanete's back there, that's just a small amount of the world for you.  Ignorant and unflinching in their stereotypes and prejudiced.  You have to take everything in stride.

So I'm the first visitor in a long time... I don't mind the chaos around me...

You could say I'm nothing but Chaos.

She looked around and then smiled at him, pulling the bright yellow obi from around her waist as she drew herself closer.

Yukihime's Abode Unknown

The thin fabric left little to the imagination as it was. "...Well then, allow me to embrace your Chaos~" Yuki hummed, her arms draping around his shoulders... his warmth so inviting. Her face was an inch or so away from his, her slender body against him, her icy blue hair swaying around her lower back, her blunt bangs hanging in front of her eyes. "You're... so warm~" she gently gasped, closing her eyes and drew her cool breath against his lips...before pressing her soft, icy cool mouth against his...
Yukihime
Yukihime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed May 27, 2020 1:34 am

Shiver me timbers that’s a breast of fresh air. Hm almost has a winter fresh taste to it. Ahh you know self, this whole blue hair thing is kind of a turn on. It’s so different and cute all at the same time.

The music faded away as another song was preparing to blast out disrupted by her tender kiss and encompassing embrace. I swear I was trying to hold the next song together, I think I managed to for about two point five seconds…

Than everything hit the ceiling, than the floor an what I would have described as a very tangle jumbled up discordant cacophony of sound had I not decided to slide a kiss back across her lips as I buried my head into her neck breathing in her scent while blowing what I guess would be a warm gentle heat across her neck back and shoulders.

I would have spoken, but who needs words when tongue, lips, hands and all the rest speak with a greater eloquence than any words could convey in such a moment. Normally I would have slid the tips of my fingernails across her skin and let the tingling cold chill that followed work it’s bizarre natural errotic magic, but this one was a bit different and wouldn’t enjoy a sensual cold chill…

So like the warm breath a moment ago which I normally would have chilled breathing it in than out again to cause a similar effect as my fingernails, I use a different technique.

The cliches and contradictions brought on a song change for my internal sound track. And like all things I move with the motion of my own timing, ignoring the clatter of crashing instruments My hands slide beneath her flimsy revealing garment the warmth of my touch lingering much longer then it had any right to as my hands traveled over her shoulders sliding down her back around her ribs, brushing only with the slightest touch her breast as the glazed her in a deep warmth as they flowed heat across every inch of her body they felt as the reached her hips.

I’m not even warmed up yet, but I’m starting to wonder just how hot I have to get to make my pretty little Snow Angel melt for me!

I whisper into her ear as my warm breath lingers, giving her... warm chills? I’m not sure how that works, but my hands and my breath are only a small portion of my body heat, and I have yet to really warm up. After all I’m practically a cosmic entity and I can burn with a fire inside

like she has never felt, and losing a little heat, or sleep or whatever I’m about to offer up to her carnal desires is well within me to do.

Oh God they're merging into something even more grotesque with eight limbs and three heads. The man things are becoming one hideous monster... I wonder if can bite that third head off, it's almost within my reach. If I can just get a little closer I can bite it and run free I know I can.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:20 pm

And face plant for the pesky penguin trying to nip my little dipper out of her...

Yeah that's a bit of an obvious innuendo. Anyway I'd like to say this wonderful night went on for years and years and the layer cake of our bodies barely parted. But the sad truth of it was, I ended up disappearing before the sun rose the next day after my little Snow Angel fell asleep on top of me. I just faded away and she sank down to where my body had been while we didn't... sleep.

All that remained next to her was a magical guitar pick with the words "To Doss I owe you everything" engraved upon it.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down