Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamashiro's place

2 posters

Go down

Yamashiro's place Empty Yamashiro's place

Post  Vern Silverfallow Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:24 am

(From here)

Vern stands before the highlands of Death's Point, Domescadia. An old man stood before him, with long silver hair, wearing grey robes looks out to the Scardian Ocean with a greatsword stabbed into the grassy earth in front of him. The faded cape wavers on his back as the salty wind kisses the younger man's face. Vern puts an arm before his face, cringing from the powerful squalls. "Grandfather!" He cried out, taking forceful steps towards the elder man, sometimes referred to as the White Wolf of Izhevesk; the very same name of their special forces units. The older gentleman turned his pale red eyes upon Vern, and half smiles. "I see that you put pride aside and come to see me off, the 'dying' wolf I am." he chuckled. Yanking up the greatsword, a hollowed blade that seemed of Scardian make. As frail as he appeared, the elder man was able to heft the blade across his shoulder as if it was air itself.

Vern frowned. "...The next cycle is coming. I... I don't know what to do without you. I'm scared Grandfather. What if... if I can't control it? What if it hurts someone? Do you have to go, now?" He asked the elder man. The elder man frowned back. "Vernon. You must be brave. One cannot quell the beast within with fear or doubt in their heart. You must figure this out on your own, like your father before you, and myself before him. An old friend of mine saw the beast within me... not as a separate entity, but saw it equally as my rational self. You are both the beast, and the mortal, my dear Grandson. You descend from the Order of the White Tower after all, its our special gift we brought to the Order, us Silverfallow's. You need to quell your heart of doubt. I have to leave now my Grandson... I will be joining my old friend's side in his final journey." He paused, the scene of the afternoon sky on the horizon of the sea fading quickly, even as Vern reached out for his grandpa, running after him. "Wait! Grandfather!" He exclaimed.

"Follow the code... and never doubt yourself." His grandfather's voice echoed in the darkness.

"Grandpa..." Vern groaned, his eyelids fluttering open, his new environment was hazy...
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Yamashiro's place Empty Re: Yamashiro's place

Post  Yamashiro Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:52 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:(From here)

Vern stands before the highlands of Death's Point, Domescadia. An old man stood before him, with long silver hair, wearing grey robes looks out to the Scardian Ocean with a greatsword stabbed into the grassy earth in front of him. The faded cape wavers on his back as the salty wind kisses the younger man's face. Vern puts an arm before his face, cringing from the powerful squalls. "Grandfather!" He cried out, taking forceful steps towards the elder man, sometimes referred to as the White Wolf of Izhevesk; the very same name of their special forces units. The older gentleman turned his pale red eyes upon Vern, and half smiles. "I see that you put pride aside and come to see me off, the 'dying' wolf I am." he chuckled. Yanking up the greatsword, a hollowed blade that seemed of Scardian make. As frail as he appeared, the elder man was able to heft the blade across his shoulder as if it was air itself.

Vern frowned. "...The next cycle is coming. I... I don't know what to do without you. I'm scared Grandfather. What if... if I can't control it? What if it hurts someone? Do you have to go, now?" He asked the elder man. The elder man frowned back. "Vernon. You must be brave. One cannot quell the beast within with fear or doubt in their heart. You must figure this out on your own, like your father before you, and myself before him. An old friend of mine saw the beast within me... not as a separate entity, but saw it equally as my rational self. You are both the beast, and the mortal, my dear Grandson. You descend from the Order of the White Tower after all, its our special gift we brought to the Order, us Silverfallow's. You need to quell your heart of doubt. I have to leave now my Grandson... I will be joining my old friend's side in his final journey." He paused, the scene of the afternoon sky on the horizon of the sea fading quickly, even as Vern reached out for his grandpa, running after him. "Wait! Grandfather!" He exclaimed.

"Follow the code... and never doubt yourself." His grandfather's voice echoed in the darkness.

"Grandpa..." Vern groaned, his eyelids fluttering open, his new environment was hazy...

Yamashiro had been sleeping, huddling her body close to his so she could share her warmth. It took some effort stripping him of his jacket and weapons, but the young man now lay beside her with a bandage around his neck. No other injuries were visible when she checked him over, aside from being deathly pale and cold he was more or less fine. Her fluffy ears twitched as her patient stirred, in turn waking the nekomata from her cat nap. A sweet yawn escaped her lips as she turned to him, his cloudy eyes now onto her. She smiled, a mischievous fang poking from her upper lip, raising her right wrist into a 'beckoning cat' pose. The yokai's fuzzy tail wrapped around his right leg, and her warm, plump breasts were against his right arm, squishing against his forearm.

Yamashiro's place 66050531_p0_by_reirikamura-dc7tjzs

"Morninyan~" She half purred, and he could see from her angle, that... she was wearing nothing below the waist with her open kimono; but due to his angle was also obstructed from seeing anything else, her fabric conveniently censoring her flower. From her greeting, she immediately drew her face close to his and licked his cheek with her warm, silky tongue, pressing her forehead against his own, she was sure he wasn't suffering any fevers. "Hmm~ your temperature has stabilized. Good good, I didn't want a mortal to die inside my little slice of heaven! Nyah~" The yokai purred, the bells on her tail ringing with the ones on her clothes, her butt swaying left to right in her downward dog pose, her face still leaning into his. "You're lucky I came across you when I did, the Amaine isn't an appropriate place to take a cat nap unsupervised!" Yama giggled.
Yamashiro
Yamashiro
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:47 am

Vern blinked, his blurry vision was unable to depict the full scope of the creature before him till she leaned closer and licked his cheek. He blinked again from the odd behavior, getting a whiff of her scent as she rubbed her forehead against his. ...A cat demon. He thought, chuckling to himself of all the creatures to be rescued by. His eyes adjusted to her form...

Not a bad looking one at that... His bestial hormones still raging; granted it was the month of the cycle so such urges were... common. He didn't know how his grandfather was able to put up with it. He blinked again, and slowly sat up, the sheet around his chest falling to his waist when he realized he was naked. "Ugh... where are we?" He asked, somewhat dryly. And where are your panties Miss Cat? Did I bang you as well, or was that all... some sort of nightmare? If I recall, the woman I was with in the woods didn't have a tail... but she did have fangs, like you. Vern silently asked the cat, or rather, himself in his mind; for saying such a thing out loud would be ridiculous and not to mention somewhat rude.

That last bit answered one of his questions, as he did in fact fall unconscious. He remembered the feeling of being lightheaded as his blood drained out of him to Camilla's lips. Greedy vampires... He thought, a faint smile on his lips. Another irony given what he was. He kept running into natural enemies... attractive natural enemies, but enemies nonetheless.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamashiro Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:25 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:Vern blinked, his blurry vision was unable to depict the full scope of the creature before him till she leaned closer and licked his cheek. He blinked again from the odd behavior, getting a whiff of her scent as she rubbed her forehead against his. ...A cat demon. He thought, chuckling to himself of all the creatures to be rescued by. His eyes adjusted to her form...

Not a bad looking one at that... His bestial hormones still raging; granted it was the month of the cycle so such urges were... common. He didn't know how his grandfather was able to put up with it. He blinked again, and slowly sat up, the sheet around his chest falling to his waist when he realized he was naked. "Ugh... where are we?" He asked, somewhat dryly. And where are your panties Miss Cat? Did I bang you as well, or was that all... some sort of nightmare? If I recall, the woman I was with in the woods didn't have a tail... but she did have fangs, like you. Vern silently asked the cat, or rather, himself in his mind; for saying such a thing out loud would be ridiculous and not to mention somewhat rude.

That last bit answered one of his questions, as he did in fact fall unconscious. He remembered the feeling of being lightheaded as his blood drained out of him to Camilla's lips. Greedy vampires... He thought, a faint smile on his lips. Another irony given what he was. He kept running into natural enemies... attractive natural enemies, but enemies nonetheless.

The Nekomata pressed her hand upon his chest and eased him back onto his back, his head resting on the silk pillows of her futon. "You're at my place, Nya~" she purred, running her fingers down his chiselled frame. "I'd take it easy and rest, you lost a lot of blood." Yamashiro insisted, before her tone dipped, and her face turned red. She smiled salaciously.

Yamashiro's place __yamashiro_azur_lane_drawn_by_tri__a49e42f42b135a_by_makothesquirrel-dbxumyx

"I assure you, we did not. But rest yourself up and we can 'bang' to your heart's content, mrow~" She replied... but not with her mouth. Her voice resonated within his head as she curled around on his chest, her legs spread but her tail curling across her crotch keeping her modesty in tact; her left hand reached behind her, fingers curling under his chin as she lay on him. "That's why you want to avoid vampires... they're all bite, no playful fun handsome~" She purred. "You're pretty good looking yourself, you should have ran into me instead of that vampire who drained you." She winked. Her clothes were barely on her, but she knew he lacked the strength to properly remove them, and to be adequately fun... for the moment. "I'm Yamashiro, by the way..." she whispered, low and husky whisper, looking at him intimately with her large red eyes.
Yamashiro
Yamashiro
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:17 am

Yamashiro wrote:
Vern Silverfallow wrote:Vern blinked, his blurry vision was unable to depict the full scope of the creature before him till she leaned closer and licked his cheek. He blinked again from the odd behavior, getting a whiff of her scent as she rubbed her forehead against his. ...A cat demon. He thought, chuckling to himself of all the creatures to be rescued by. His eyes adjusted to her form...

The Nekomata pressed her hand upon his chest and eased him back onto his back, his head resting on the silk pillows of her futon. "You're at my place, Nya~" she purred, running her fingers down his chiselled frame. "I'd take it easy and rest, you lost a lot of blood." Yamashiro insisted, before her tone dipped, and her face turned red. She smiled salaciously.

Yamashiro's place __yamashiro_azur_lane_drawn_by_tri__a49e42f42b135a_by_makothesquirrel-dbxumyx

"I assure you, we did not. But rest yourself up and we can 'bang' to your heart's content, mrow~" She replied... but not with her mouth. Her voice resonated within his head as she curled around on his chest, her legs spread but her tail curling across her crotch keeping her modesty in tact; her left hand reached behind her, fingers curling under his chin as she lay on him. "That's why you want to avoid vampires... they're all bite, no playful fun handsome~" She purred. "You're pretty good looking yourself, you should have ran into me instead of that vampire who drained you." She winked. Her clothes were barely on her, but she knew he lacked the strength to properly remove them, and to be adequately fun... for the moment. "I'm Yamashiro, by the way..." she whispered, low and husky whisper, looking at him intimately with her large red eyes.

Vern blinked, then smiled. "Ah... quite the unique specimen you are... Yamashiro, huh?" his arms suddenly wrap around her, his right hand resting on her right bosom at this new angle, his other hand resting upon her stomach, running his cold fingers gently down the trench of her toned tummy's abdomen, knowing its a sweet spot for Okami and Neko alike. Though... like cats, some didn't take to it well, and only showing their belly as a sign of trust...

He squeezed her breast as strong as he could, given his weakened state, his fingers dimpling both her kimono and flesh. She was very soft... and warm. "I'm Vernon Silverfallow... call me Vern." He cooed, groping and caressing her belly whilst looking at her large, blood red eyes. I'm not as weak as I may appear. He thought out loud to her, winking.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamashiro Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:44 pm

Vern Silverfallow wrote:

Vern blinked, then smiled. "Ah... quite the unique specimen you are... Yamashiro, huh?" his arms suddenly wrap around her, his right hand resting on her right bosom at this new angle, his other hand resting upon her stomach, running his cold fingers gently down the trench of her toned tummy's abdomen, knowing its a sweet spot for Okami and Neko alike. Though... like cats, some didn't take to it well, and only showing their belly as a sign of trust...

He squeezed her breast as strong as he could, given his weakened state, his fingers dimpling both her kimono and flesh. She was very soft... and warm. "I'm Vernon Silverfallow... call me Vern." He cooed, groping and caressing her belly whilst looking at her large, blood red eyes. I'm not as weak as I may appear. He thought out loud to her, winking.

"Mrrrrrrow~" Yama purred, here eyes wide with surprise. His cold arms had formed around her midsection, with one hand rubbing her vulnerable belly while the other had found itself cupping her right breast.

Yamashiro's place 67310129_p1_master1200_by_reirikamura-dc7tj3m

"Rrrrrow~" she continued to purr, blushing as his hand squeezed her breast, his cold fingers warming up as he massaged the soft mound of flesh. The feeling of his hand caressing her toned, smooth belly made her body twitch with excitement!! However, she surprising slipped her hands around his fingers and peeled his hands off her body in a gentle, yet serious manner.

Mrrrrrrrr...... Enthusiastic, aren’t we Vern? But you should wait a bit, your body is still recovering from the blood loss. If we’re gonna have fun......” Her voice was playful, but it had a seriousness about his condition. She stood slowly up, grabbing her panties which were beside them, and slowly brought them up; teasing Vern of her Venus, which he yet not seen with his own eyes. Her lips widened to a devilish smile, wiggling her cute rear to him as he lay there:

Yamashiro's place 66348901_p0__1__by_reirikamura-dc7tkz6

“You’ll need to be in peak condition to keep up with me~ I love you” A visible heart seemingly manifested with her powers. She looked at him over her shoulder with that grin on her face as she tied off her panties and adjusted her belt. She then turned to face him, and while cupping his face with her right hand, gently brought him from his sitting up position to back on his back. She winked back at him, purring. "Rest. I'll return with some food."

With that, Yamashiro slipped away from him, and vanished into the darkness of the Beijionese style house. It was old though, very much abandoned, but had some poor restoration attempts here and there with boards blocking up obvious holes and stitchings in the rice paper wall dividers. A faint lantern lit up the room.
Yamashiro
Yamashiro
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Wed May 29, 2019 9:09 pm

Yamashiro wrote:
Vern Silverfallow wrote:

"Mrrrrrrow~" Yama purred, here eyes wide with surprise. His cold arms had formed around her midsection, with one hand rubbing her vulnerable belly while the other had found itself cupping her right breast.

Yamashiro's place 67310129_p1_master1200_by_reirikamura-dc7tj3m

"Rrrrrow~" she continued to purr, blushing as his hand squeezed her breast, his cold fingers warming up as he massaged the soft mound of flesh. The feeling of his hand caressing her toned, smooth belly made her body twitch with excitement!! However, she surprising slipped her hands around his fingers and peeled his hands off her body in a gentle, yet serious manner.

Mrrrrrrrr...... Enthusiastic, aren’t we Vern? But you should wait a bit, your body is still recovering from the blood loss. If we’re gonna have fun......” Her voice was playful, but it had a seriousness about his condition. She stood slowly up, grabbing her panties which were beside them, and slowly brought them up; teasing Vern of her Venus, which he yet not seen with his own eyes. Her lips widened to a devilish smile, wiggling her cute rear to him as he lay there:

Yamashiro's place 66348901_p0__1__by_reirikamura-dc7tkz6

“You’ll need to be in peak condition to keep up with me~ I love you” A visible heart seemingly manifested with her powers. She looked at him over her shoulder with that grin on her face as she tied off her panties and adjusted her belt. She then turned to face him, and while cupping his face with her right hand, gently brought him from his sitting up position to back on his back. She winked back at him, purring. "Rest. I'll return with some food."

With that, Yamashiro slipped away from him, and vanished into the darkness of the Beijionese style house. It was old though, very much abandoned, but had some poor restoration attempts here and there with boards blocking up obvious holes and stitchings in the rice paper wall dividers. A faint lantern lit up the room.

Vern smirked devilishly. A part of him always wanted a kitten growing up, but he could settle petting and playing with this sexy little pussy cat. He kissed her neck as she spoke. She was very warm, soft and inviting to the touch, but when she removed his hands gently, he dialed down on the horny. Too much? He thought, before her voice gave him relief. He smiled, glad she was still interested in him. "Hm? Oh yes... its not every day I wake up to a cute Nekomimi who's slinking in bed with me. I'm still wondering if I'm dead, cuz it feels like heaven right now~" He mused, sliding his hands down her waist, sliding them under the folds of her kimono and stroked her cute bum's cheeks. She continued to stand, his hands cupping her ass.

He lets go, allowing her to slide her white panties up, observing the cute teardrop shape they made between the hills of her firm, jiggly ass as she wiggled it at him teasingly. "Oh, thats my line sweetheart~" He winked, feeling slightly dizzy from the rise in blood pressure. It seemed to drift away as she cupped his face, guiding him back onto his pillow and now he was staring up at her large red eyes. He chuckled, watching her depart, vanishing in the darkness. The room was Beijionese style, old and falling apart with rice paper walls torn and tattered in the low lighting of the lantern's light. He could see patchwork and boarded up sections of wall where he could still feel the air passing through. It must have been nightfall or close to it. If she hadn't pulled him out of the forest... he'd be in something's belly right now. As it was, he just woke up in this sexy yet odd stranger's derelict home, and though he should be worried of her intentions... he was fairly sure if there were any... problems, he could handle it. His senses were keen, and he'd know if she poison his food or drink, and could smell the scent of nervousness and fear that usually comes with manipulation.

Speaking of, he smelled the lovely kitten's scent drifting outside now, and drift further away as she scavenged for food it seemed. He closed his eyes, hands behind his head and smirked. I didn't catch it in time with Carmilla, but I'll be on the look out for this one... heh, I'll just keep my nose on this kitty-cat till she gets back. He thought to himself, trying to get some rest- he didn't want to disappoint Yama by falling short after all~
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamashiro Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:23 pm

Yamashiro backstopped back into the room, posing:

Yamashiro's place File

"Say somethin' ansom?" She purred, wiggling her butt and smirking. "Anyway, I gotta get some fresh food, so you mind waitin here, and lookin' sexy for me darlin?" She added.
Yamashiro
Yamashiro
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:56 am

Yamashiro wrote:Yamashiro backstopped back into the room, posing:

Yamashiro's place File

"Say somethin' ansom?" She purred, wiggling her butt and smirking. "Anyway, I gotta get some fresh food, so you mind waitin here, and lookin' sexy for me darlin?" She added.

"Nothing worth repeating my lovely little hostess~" He chuckled. He shifted his body around on the futon and winced. Still dizzy... He thought, his eyes snapping to Yamashiro's wiggling ass. He smirked. "If you think looking sickly is sexy..." he closed his eyes, and began to think of his journey to the woodland, from his departure from Domescadia... several things. He could still smell that vampire in the area... she was moving farther south though, towards the rather forgettable southern ice caps... into the dead lands.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:34 pm

((ooc: Sorry, gonna move on but we'll meet again as it was preordained by fate! and some shit like that Very Happy ))

Vern's eyes slowly reopened again, drifting back from his land of sleep into the land of the living once more. It was dark out... and no sign of Yamashiro was to be found anywhere. "Huh... oof... gotta take it easy Verny, you're not like grandpa..." He grumbled, standing wobbly back to his two feet. He looked around for the Nekomata, but she was no where to be seen. "Huh... shame we couldn't have more time together my little Neko, but... this wolf's gotta move along." He says to the empty air, walking over to where he found a scroll of parchment and some ink. He wrote down words of thanks, and that he would be heading to Beijio if she wanted to check in with him.

He rummaged around for his things, found them neatly folded in a corner and reequipped before heading out, blowing the candles lit for him out as he stepped out into the chilly cold night.

[to here]
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down