Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry...

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry...

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:34 pm

She blushed heavily as he forced her back against the wall. Eyes wide and wavering, her lips pursed and trembling. "Y-you are real..." she could feel her heart skipping beats, but before she could act upon it, she turned her head to her left and let out a perilous scream seeing the jaws descending ready to take them both! But, Grimoire, Godly quick shot the Dragoness and managed to get them away in time! She was huddled close to Grimoire, wrapped up in his left arm before being carried away like a bride to the safety of another outcropping. She gagged, breathing heavily as she leaned against Grimoire, looking up at him with a smile. "Heh, you worked on nothing to find me. Good job. You deserve a promotion~" she says, not sure if she was just too caught up in the moment, or affected by Amaines' smoke, drawing her face closer to Grimoire's, lips parting....then she paused.

Trackers....

She blinked, looking at Grimoire intently. "Grim......we only have the one Tracker...." she says evenly, softly, her heart sinking into her gut. She squeezed his shoulders tightly, once more to gauge if he was real.
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry...

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:
She blinked, looking at Grimoire intently. "Grim......we only have the one Tracker...." she says evenly, softly, her heart sinking into her gut. She squeezed his shoulders tightly, once more to gauge if he was real.

So you lied about more coming? How unfortunate~

Mikaru would feel not warm smooth fabric, but rough, scaly skin. She was, all the while, hanging from Amaines' right hand. Mikaru held Amaine's thumb between her breasts, the warm rounded objects flattened. Her hips curled into the dragoness' palm, her long sexy legs draping from the side of her clawed hand and swayed beneath her. They're too cute when they're like this~ The dragoness thought, licking her maw. She had been for the past few minutes, playing with the Lady Director like a child with a doll.

"Director... I see you are coming back to your senses. I want to point out something, before I do in fact eat you. By eating you, you fulfill your end of the bargain, however... since our contracts are 'life bound', it'll become void when you are dead." she paused, smiling. "That includes our previous agreements... no worries my dear Director, I don't plan to eat my fill of your people yet. I am honor bound after all. When you've finished your journey through me, and I have your skeleton to present to your silly 'President', will I begin my buffet. Starting with that Grimoire you cherish~" she chuckled, in a dark tone. She then raised Mikaru to her maw, opening wide, unraveling her tongue.

"Awwwwwn~!" she moaned, drawing the woman into her mouth while lowering her neck and head impatiently; the conical teeth forming around Mikaru's waist, the tongue's tip pressing against her breasts and face, lathering the silky, tasty flesh! The dragon's maw dripped with saliva, her eyes rolling back as she let the woman go, draping over her lower jaw as she reeled back her head and neck, eyes rolling back and lids fluttering as she suckles the maiden sacrifice with disgusting, drawn out slurps.

Mmmm....divinely.

She crunched down on the Director, slightly.
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:35 pm

At that moment, rolling from the piles of various treasures and trinkets the dragoness had collected, a mysterious wood and gold carved cube rolled down, to land on the rocky ground before the Dragoness herself.

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 600?cb=20120724181219

The innocuous cube sat there, glinting in the twilight of the burning braziers, before a strange gust of wind swept through the cave, and the cube began to change it's shape.

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 Hellraiser

As the object cycled through shapes and forms, the cave began to grow cold, unearthly cold. The very ground trembled as the chill winds echoed through the cave. And lightning began to flash from outside, despite it being a clear day.

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 0

And finally, the cube reconfigured into a macabre cross, and the center opened.... And Hell followed.

The ground rent, exposing deadly fire pits. The sky blackened, and the flames of the braziers turned a dark purple with malice and death, casting a sephulcral light around he cavern.

Then, a symbol appeared in the light emitting from the cube.

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 Leviathan_baphomet_by_dblackthorne-d6ibjaa Emblazoned in a pale purple light.

"It would not be wise to consume your benefactor at this time. Instead, perhaps you should consider the offer as it was intended. For now, you have an opportunity few of the blood of Dragons ever receive. The chance to mingle with mortals unmolested is a chance you and our kind cannot afford to waste. What is one meal compared to the opportunity to secure the future? Besides, Galideno and Mt Risa will not survive much longer... it will be lost before my coming. You have the chance to get yourself and others of our shared blood out."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:01 am

Mikaru shivered, her lips trembling. "Why....Amaines....?" she whimpered, tears rolling down her cheeks before being brought closer to the maw. Upon hearing the fate of her people she screamed! "No! You can't undo all that work! Amaines, pleas see re-AHHHHHHHH!" Engulfed her wide eyes took in the moist environment with pallid features, her body still weakened by the effects of the hallucinogenic substance in Amaines' breath attack. "Amain-urrkk!"

Crunch...

She felt her lower back, her spine crunch between the conical teeth, the pain so incredible her body didn't know how to react! Her legs twitched, her knees kicking lightly but feeling numb. Her teeth clenched tightly, and she could see blood pool upon the tongue, the teeth having dug into her uniform.

Shi-shit.... She reached into her suit, her fingers twitching as she yanked out a Stim from her sidepack, fumbling with it at first, she fought off the manipulating tongue and jabbed the needle into her neck! "Nyyaah!" she screamed, feeling her body quickly recover, and the within seconds her wounds and spine were undergoing repair. Gods...be with me... she thought, crying softly as the putrid air mixed with the shock of her injury made her black out temporarily, falling face flat upon the thick, gooey tongue. Her eyelids fluttered open and close though, having though she heard someone's voice... before feeling cold, then blacking out.
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:10 am

The taste of the Beijionese woman's blood was sublime, and she took great pleasure in slurping the buxom woman into her jaws, her child bearing hips crossing her scaly lips as she jerked her head back, snapping her jaws down on Mikaru's thighs, saliva running down her lower chin was bloody, but the woman was still kicking, literally, as she slurped the woman's thighs inside, causing the nylon pantyhose to hiss as they slipped through; her kicking knees jutting from her her snout. She made chewing motions, rolling poor Mikaru in her maw lathering the woman with her heavy saliva which sank through her clothing, her teeth tenderizing the poor Director, but not to the point of piecemeal. Hmm... perhaps you are worthy of a quick death before I devour you... I owe you that much at least. she thought, about to crunch down on Mikaru's head when she heard movement.

Turning her head abruptly with her prey in her maw. Her narrow, calculating eyes turned to the rather unassuming golden cube which had rolled not from her treasure horde, but seemingly from elsewhere, hence gaining her attention. That is not one of my trinkets...

Soon it began to animate on it its own accord, and as it began to project its reality into her home, she heard a voice coming from the box:

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"It would not be wise to consume your benefactor at this time. Instead, perhaps you should consider the offer as it was intended. For now, you have an opportunity few of the blood of Dragons ever receive. The chance to mingle with mortals unmolested is a chance you and our kind cannot afford to waste. What is one meal compared to the opportunity to secure the future? Besides, Galideno and Mt Risa will not survive much longer... it will be lost before my coming. You have the chance to get yourself and others of our shared blood out."

Perhaps out of her haughty nature, and the genuine fact she had her mouth full of meat which otherwise should not go spoiled, did Amaines do what she did next. Rolling her eyes back, her lashes fluttering, she slurped in Mikaru's kicking knees and feet, one of her heels slipping off before it fell to the ground several feet below, landing near the box. Hm. Looks like you get swallowed alive, Director... enjoy the trip down... she kicked back her head, widening her maw, showing Mikaru's head, chest, arms held out, and and her waist diving into the gaping throat before she snapped her jaws, angling her head, and closed her eyes tight. The plump form of the fatty mortal steak she was dining on slipped into her gullet...

*GLICK*

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 Gulp_by_anastasiadfaizland-db1w41o

"Hah..." The Dragoness sighed, Mikaru's bulge travelling the length of Amaine's neck, before vanishing between her shoulders. She licked her maw, greedily before leaning back, posing as she scratched her belly scales, looking down at her belly with a snide look. "Enjoy your new home, Director." she says this, rubbing her belly fat. She then addressed the box, raising a brow as she eyed it like a hawk.

"...I sense sentience from you. I figured I'd speak with an empty mouth, as it is rude to speak with a full one; and you cant expect me to spit out a five star meal so willingly after I just earned it." she explained, for eating Mikaru regardless.

"...though you peak my hunger. I crave more than just food after all. I am gluttonous and greedy for treasures, power, the grander things in life... and knowledge most especially." she says as her stomach groaned and gurgled.

*GURGLE-SLOSH-GROOOOOOAN*

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 Belch_by_anastasiadfaizland-db1w41i

Amaines felt air rolling up her throat, and opened her maw, belching out thick black smoke, and a pair of acid coated sunglasses which clanged to the cave floor:

"Bleeeccch!!..Ahem* .excuse me. Now, tell me more, 'mysterious trinket'. I am quite curious about the destruction of the land." she pressed the mysterious being beyond the box, while Mikaru slowly digested within...

*GURGLE*
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:07 pm

Suddenly, the sigil split into four sigils.

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 Sigils_of_the_4_crown_princes_by_dblackthorne

Then remerged into...

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 Te_grand_arcanum_by_the1maggot

And from the sigil, emerged a shadow of the Empress of hell.

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 Kazdruk_matriarch_hf_h2_by_darkstormzero-db1ztih

The demonic entity's avatar walked toward the dragon, not much taller than Mikaru had been, but unlike the human, this one bore a crown horns made of energy, black wings an d tail of obsidian. and unlike the false bravado and fear that Mikaru had, the Empress was stern, cold, and unaffected. The lime green light in her eyes shone in the darkened cavern, flickering right into Amaines' own eyes.

"Hmmm, You sundered ones don't maintain much self control... A mistake I should have anticipated. Thanks to that action of yours, we now have a shortened time limit. You and those of Demon or Dragon blood must evacuate Gailden entirely. The other landmasses and isolated islands will prove sufficient. Much will happen on this continent in the coming years, and our kin must not be here when it does. When I do come, that is when we shall claim all Galiavan... and everything else."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:54 am

Mikaru's eyelids fluttered open after a few moments of rest, her knees kicking outside the maw, her hosiery tearing in places between the teeth, no longer feeling numb thanks to the Stim pack. Looking forward, her predicament wasn't changing any less for the better. By Frey'd's beard... I think she's really going to... ugh... she turned a violent shade of green, her soggy hair clinging to her wet face and suit, her heart racing in her chest as the anxiety came over. She began to squirm and struggle again, banging on the Dragoness' ribbed mouth. "Amaines... please... you have to see... reason!" she exclaimed through throws of wanting to gag! Gods...
I can't imagine what the stomach smells like! I gotta get her to see reason before I end up down there!
. However, her fear and disgust suddenly vanished when she thought she heard a voice again, faintly through Amaines moans of pleasure:

Empress of Hell {Fragmented} wrote:
".... you have an opportunity few of the blood of Dragons ever receive. The chance to mingle with mortals .....cannot afford to waste. What is one meal ..... the future? Besides, Galideno....not survive much longer... it will be lost before my coming. ....our shared blood out."

Her eyes widen. What about Galideno not surviving? What... who is out- "-Huh?!" she blinked, startled as the tongue curled around her big butt, forcing her legs to spread as she slurped deeper inside! "OH NO!" She exclaimed, her hands ahead of her, as she turns from facing her feet slipping inside to the gaping tunnel of death ahead of her! "Shhhit!" she exclaimed, trying to prevent further slipping inside, but with a quick jerk back, Mikaru was diving into the pit! Wide, frightened eyes and lips curled back into a yawn of terror as she was flung into the dank esophagus! "I hope I give you gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!" She screamed in defiance before, closing her eyes tight and screamed shrilly. Her arms, shoulders, breasts, head slipping down the throat as her legs kicked and scissored all the way down, feeling the powerful ribbed throat muscles pull her along as that old crone swallowed her down. It got dark very quickly, and just as she feared the smell got incrementally worse.

By the Eight... she actually swallowed me whole. I...didn't see my life ending like this... she thought sadly, closing her eyes as she felt the eerie walls which wrapped around her carry her further into the abyss...

Soon her head came into contact with something hard, and it was then she gasped, screaming as she was forced through the tight sphincter of Amaines' stomach! "AHhhh--*SPLASH*" Mikaru fell at a decent height before splashing into the acidic bile that pooled inside the organic, rippling chamber. She rose from the bile, her long hair flinging goo which now coated her entire body, her face puckered into a look of sheer disgust, before coughing and puking up bile that had slipped down her throat. If I had my gun, I'd... she paused, feeling its weight bouncing under her armpit.

Unsure what harm it could do, yet angry enough to find out, she yanked the Tenik Griffin from her armpit holster, and fired the .45 around her! "EAT ME WILL YA! I'll give you fucking indigestion bitch!!" After pumping two full clips into the walls around her, just letting the empties sink into the waist deep pool, she felt her world shake around her, and she screamed as gasses rushed about her, and she fell under the murky bile once more, all the while, Amaines simply belched....
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:44 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Suddenly, the sigil split into four sigils.

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 Sigils_of_the_4_crown_princes_by_dblackthorne

Then remerged into...

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 Te_grand_arcanum_by_the1maggot

And from the sigil, emerged a shadow of the Empress of hell.

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 Kazdruk_matriarch_hf_h2_by_darkstormzero-db1ztih

The demonic entity's avatar walked toward the dragon, not much taller than Mikaru had been, but unlike the human, this one bore a crown horns made of energy, black wings an d tail of obsidian. and unlike the false bravado and fear that Mikaru had, the Empress was stern, cold, and unaffected. The lime green light in her eyes shone in the darkened cavern, flickering right into Amaines' own eyes.

"Hmmm, You sundered ones don't maintain much self control... A mistake I should have anticipated. Thanks to that action of yours, we now have a shortened time limit. You and those of Demon or Dragon blood must evacuate Gailden entirely. The other landmasses and isolated islands will prove sufficient. Much will happen on this continent in the coming years, and our kin must not be here when it does. When I do come, that is when we shall claim all Galiavan... and everything else."

Amaine was fascinated by the spectacle before her, and of the woman of equal size to Mikaru appearing from the magic light show. She raised a brow at the sound of 'sundered one', but ignored it for now.

"Forgive me my humble guest, but I assure you, her exquisite taste... was hard to pass over. Not to mention, with her death, I am free to leave this state of 'house arrest' I am under. I liked the mortal, but... with age she grew 'boring'. At least she's good for something now..." she says patting her belly again.

*GURGLE...SLOSH*

"But where are my manners mysterious trinket? I am Amaines, the Hungry being one of my many titles. And who are you? You promise of taking over the entire planet. I know you are more than a mere trinket, but you are most definitely unique among all things." she stated, rubbing her ribbed scales.
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:23 pm

The Empress frowned slightly.

"I am no trinket, my dear. If you are referring to the Cube, that is merely the medium through which I can communicate to you from my realm."

The Empress then smirked a little "I am the Empress of All Hell, the last of the Fallen, I am Alexastria. And you, you are a decendant of my blood, the blood of Dragons..."

For a split moment, the image of the Empress flickered, and the image of her dragon form's face appeared just long enough to be seen, before reverting to normal the very next instant.

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 Ancalagon_the_black__silmarillion__by_anatofinnstark-d9x1yuu

"You and your brethren will find sanctuary in Domescadia, where the one who rules shares a mutual interest with us."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:30 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Empress frowned slightly.

"I am no trinket, my dear. If you are referring to the Cube, that is merely the medium through which I can communicate to you from my realm."

"As I have gathered, forgive my ignorance of the subject. I am not as well versed with the...machinations of man nor demon~" she says licking the roof of her mouth, Mikaru's taste still lingering.

Her belly rumbled as it filled with the powerful acids, ready to break the Director down into more manageable bits as she continued to shoot her weapons within her, causing mild discomfort in the form of gas...

*GURGLE...GROOOOOOOOOOAN!*

Amaines belched out acrid smoke, as she rubbed her belly.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The Empress then smirked a little "I am the Empress of All Hell, the last of the Fallen, I am Alexastria. And you, you are a decendant of my blood, the blood of Dragons..."

For a split moment, the image of the Empress flickered, and the image of her dragon form's face appeared just long enough to be seen, before reverting to normal the very next instant.

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... - Page 2 Ancalagon_the_black__silmarillion__by_anatofinnstark-d9x1yuu

"You and your brethren will find sanctuary in Domescadia, where the one who rules shares a mutual interest with us."

Amaines smirked, her teeth gleaming with saliva at the creature Alexastria was. "I.. seeee. Welcome then, Empress. Should I know you were coming? I would have torn the Director in half..." she chuckled. Upon hearing the woman speak of Domescadia, she raised a scaly brow, and seemed to smile.

"The irony... the Director sought me to kill the ruler of that land, harass his people. In either event, it appears my fate lies in that 'Valley of Sands'. Should be entertaining at the very least." the giant beast chuckled hoarsely.
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:23 am

Mikaru fired her last magazine, hearing the weapon's dull 'click' echo around her in this sweltering, foetid chamber. She wished her glasses were with her yet, as she could hardly see, and only could see her environment between the muzzle flashes for only a micro-second. It was greenish, slimey, and she could see animal bones and gunk all about her. She was unsure if she ate any humans before herself, but if she did, it wouldn't really surprise her. "Crap..." she gasped, coughing, finding it hard to breath in the foul air. She could hardly hear the Dragoness' booming voice as she spoke to something out there, the voice she heard before she was consumed.

"Crap..." she says again, then screamed when she slipped from the rippling flesh sac's involuntary movement. She slipped deep under the acidic sludge, feeling the creepy cilia which covered the fleshy walls around her rub against her body, her buttocks, back, her head. She felt the only other heel she was wearing slipping off, lost to the dark, dank muck as the Director was forced to surface, dropping her .45 Griffin in the process. She rose to the surface, gasping, coughing up bile. Please... I don't want to resort to plan B... she grimaced while coughing.

She regretted those words, hearing a torrent of fluid splashing around her at all sides! "Awww...fuck me!" she whined, knowing now there was no other option, especially when she began to kick and the stomach floor was slowly being pulled away from her! Acid is rising, not much choice now... ugh...

She waded in the acid, feeling the bubbling fluid stinging her flesh, she takes out another stim to counteract the dissolving fluid tickling her flesh. She pulled out a bottle of Tenik Revives, knocking back a couple and swallowing them before resealing it and slipping it back into her pocket. "Amaine!! I'll haunt you!!" she screamed, hardly able to hear herself over the roaring waterfalls around her. She removed her wristwatch, a handy device Steven came up with for events where an Agent would not have access to air over an extended period of time. "This... is going to suck.. so bad!" she complained, feeling her head rub against the cilia of the ceiling, tickling her ear with a creepy rippling movements!

"EEEEEEEK!" she screamed out of disgust, pounding the ceiling before being forced to turn her head against the stomach. "I'm gonna make you regret this! Just you wait!! I'm the spiciest curry you ever gonna ha-" she cut herself off before the fluid would touch her lips. She grimaced, pulling the re-breathing device against her mouth, the wrist band stretching beyond its normal limit as the fluid rushed past her head!

Dropping down now into the center of the stomach, Mikaru wrapped the band around her head, tightening it as she squirmed. She then pulled out the last side arm, the small .38 loaded with neutralization bullets. No turning back now... She thought, holding out the gun so that the recoil wouldn't break her neck. She clenched her eyelids tight, the barrel pointed at her forehead as she used her thumbs to pull the trigger.

A dull blast rippled under the sludge, the gun dropped from Mikaru's twitching fingers, falling into the abyss.

Mikaru's eyes widened, the neutralization round caused her body to go limp, as if she had killed herself due to the location of the bullet, however... the rounds were specifically made for crowd control, and were non-lethal and more reliable than using rubber slugs. She was alive, but her body so stunned, had shut down, giving the impression of death as she fell to the bottom of the stomach, her body being gripped by the cilia.

I hope....I'm still in one piece.....late... her thoughts began to drift, and then she fell unconscious.

Her body slowly began to break down, the Stims fighting the acid with the regenerating factor. The revives she took were also breaking down, and would revitalize her upon 'true death' shall it happen while she remain unconscious. All the while, like one of those tablets used to treat gas, Mikaru's body bubbled under the foetid pond, 'feeding' the hungry, greedy dragoness...
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:57 am

"That means that Abdel has accelerated his plans. He will require your allegiance and of the other dragon kin. War is upon you now, for one side or another. Your ties to Tenik have been severed, so now you are free to forge ties with King Abdel. He is one of my creations now... But, I will offer you this warning. Beware the small nation that bears the blue ore. The power they will wield will be unimaginable."

With those, the cube returned to it's default state, and all went silent once more. The image of the Empress faded, as did the sigils.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:04 am

Deep in Amaines' belly, Mikaru's body seemed to have broken down in her suit which was also tearing at seams, despite its protections the acid was breaking it down. Mikaru's body was brownish, red tissue sticking to her bones, her hair only but strands in some places. Thankfully the re-breather still clung to her partial skeletal jaws, her eyes hallowed out husks and her breasts...deflated to say the least; same with her thighs, her buttocks as the flesh was bubbled away inside the highly acidic fluid; if not for the stims, she would have been bones if just not goop by now...
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:38 am

*SLOSH...GURGLE...GURGLE...*

Amaines' belly groaned and the Director's final comment before going silent echoed in her mind as she licked her tongue. "Mmmmmm.... so delicious." she rubbed her scales, feeling the twitching women sink to her doom. She looked down at the Empress and frowned slightly.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"That means that Abdel has accelerated his plans. He will require your allegiance and of the other dragon kin. War is upon you now, for one side or another. Your ties to Tenik have been severed, so now you are free to forge ties with King Abdel. He is one of my creations now... But, I will offer you this warning. Beware the small nation that bears the blue ore. The power they will wield will be unimaginable."

With those, the cube returned to it's default state, and all went silent once more. The image of the Empress faded, as did the sigils.

"This is true. I suppose my presence in Gailden would be... problematic, given I just devoured the head of the T.I.R.S. and her auto-carriage is outside my cave... Hm... I was getting bored of this home anyhow. Perhaps under the ashen one's command I'll be able to eat more handsomely, both material wise and of course, like the Director. Very well. I'll bear that warning, however cryptic in mind."

With the Empress gone, Amaines sat back, enjoying her digested meal as her stomach became a viscous soup of nutrients and bone.

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:Deep in Amaines' belly, Mikaru's body seemed to have broken down in her suit which was also tearing at seams, despite its protections the acid was breaking it down. Mikaru's body was brownish, red tissue sticking to her bones, her hair only but strands in some places. Thankfully the re-breather still clung to her partial skeletal jaws, her eyes hallowed out husks and her breasts...deflated to say the least; same with her thighs, her buttocks as the flesh was bubbled away inside the highly acidic fluid; if not for the stims, she would have been bones if just not goop by now...

Looking down as her belly groaned once more, Amaines patted the girth of her scales. "Looks as though we will be taking a little field trip, Director. I would like to think I will miss our encounters, though few and far between. If you kept your edge, perhaps I would have agreed to joining you, however you made an error.... most fatal." She smirked, her belly groaning, as it drained of the waste product and Mikaru's remains, the sphincter opening up and pushing them into her intestines, once finished, her belly was mostly empty again.

"BRAAAP!"

The giant reptile burped, the scent of Mikaru and death wafting from her smokey fumes she expelled from her mouth. Her tongue slithering across her scaly lower jaw as she began to move. She took some of her things as she got ready to move, and would be back for the rest at a later date.

With the Director dead, digested and what couldn't be used passing on through her, Amaines had no more attachment to this place. Sighing contently. "Excuse the pun dear, but who thought freedom would taste so... succulent and delicious~ Like Cattle indeed~" she reiterated with cruel laughter, taunting the ghost of a dead woman before she pulled herself from the cave's mouth.

Outside, the Dragoness practically purred. "Hahhhh.... free at last." She looked down, noting the shiny black car which was undoubtedly the Directors. Smirking, she turned to it, sat down and ripped ass... the windows blowing out and the roof crushing inward as she sat and released that powerful expense of pressure and gas. Crude, but effective nonetheless. She then kicked the metal beeping and honking thing with her right leg, flipping it, before smacking it hard with her tail!

The vehicle flew out, far out into the Galideno Fields before crashing into the road, exploding. Satisfied with her vandalism, she spread both her massive wings out and beat them down, her mass and girth rising from the base of the mountain before taking flight! Those venturing about the Fields of Galideno would see her crimson body in all its brilliance as she flew North, towards Domescadia that was nearly an entire world away....
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:00 am

[will make a post later]

[To here]
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum