Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry...

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... Empty The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry...

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:19 pm

At the base of Mount Risa, lies a large cavern which cuts into the side of the mountain like a decayed tooth. Skeletons of cattle, horses, and men lie before this cave which reeks of a headache inducing sulfur. Pools of acid bubble and boil randomly about the entrance, these corrupted springs will dissolve much of anything that falls into them. Deeper into the cave, the walls get even wider, and have more depth. Stalactites and stalagmites form all over the cavern's interior, and a deep, cool lake lies within its terminus:

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... 178774613

The calcified rocks may glitter with gold pieces here and there, platinum Gilex Octagonal coins litter the cavern's recesses as well, and even an old section of library somehow sits in one corner of the cave, with dusty and moldy tomes amid its ironwood bookshelves. This is the home of Amaines, The Hungry...
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... Empty Re: The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry...

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:52 am

[From Here]

Mikaru tensed up as she approached the mountain, her vehicle crossing through a field and some forestation before rolling to an idling pause in the bush. She could see the...foreboding entrance from here. Just as terrifying as I recall. More bones than usual. Probably more silly adventurers seeking out the legend. I'm surprised she hasn't attacked us all sooner. she thought, slowly opening the door after she unfastened her seat belt. Then again, it would account for her sightings being at an all time minimum. She's been getting a rather steady supply of food.

She closed the door behind her, frowning as she leaned against the car with her butt, folding her arms under her breasts. "Hrm..." she moaned, slowly turning her head to the cavern's mouth, noting a skeleton with some modern adventuring gear decaying near one of the acidic pools. The legend of Amaines, the Hungry. Manage to broker a deal of which she is agreeable to, she will bestow you with power. Fail, become fuel for her power. What that could mean? Its up to you to find out. she sighed. "She doesn't like to be bothered... nor does she like it when you ask for help a second time. Crap... I can't remember if she owes me or if it is the other way around..." she says, very softly to herself. Dragons have wonderful hearing after all. She turned to the boot of her vehicle, yet her face didn't express any change in her confidence. That's why I've got you, old friend. You're my insurance policy.. she answers herself, walking over to the trunk, opening it, then removed the duraluminum attache case. She placed the case upon the hood of the vehicle, hopefully not messing up the wax job Renard had put his heart into.

She flipped the hinges, and opened the case, removing sections of her Oni-Sama and began lubing them with oil and attaching them. Once everything was locked in place, scope adjusted and seven 13MM cannon shells loaded in place... Oni-Sama was ready:

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... Onisama_by_anastasiadfaizland-db1mj05

Gripping the weapon which was at least 8 to 9 feet in length from muzzle break to shoulder pad, Mikaru turned to the cave, grimacing. "Ulp." she swallowed.

Here... goes nothing... She took one last time to gather her courage, before walking towards the open mouth of the cave. The smell of sulfur hit her like a bag of bricks, making her feel green as she bent one arm around her mouth and nose. "Gods above...it reeks." she whispered, careful to avoid the bones of both animal and mortal alike. Hasn't been laying off the cattle I see...

She made her way through the darkness, her sunglasses activating a secondary mode once she combined it with the battery pack. Lowlight vision- she could see a clearer path through the thorny cave, avoiding the bubbling acidic pools, her heart skipping beats each time her damn heels clicked, the sound magnifying in this open cavern. She's probably already aware of my presence... damn how can she fit in here? She pondered, cautiously continuing her undoubtedly foolhardy quest.
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... Empty Re: The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry...

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:42 am

"Fifteen years... Fifteen, short years, and the little girl is now a mature woman..." came a low, haughty yet feminine voice seemingly from all around the poor woman. The cave rumbled, as the massive dragon within shifted her body, rising from the underground lake ahead of Mikaru. Water dripped off her crimson scales as she spread her wings and she blew out plumes of flame to the natural sconces set into the walls, filled with the 'blood' of those land vehicles the mortals have been taken to using these days. The flames allowed for illumination, and allowed the woman to see the dragon before her in a grander light:

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... Amaines_and_mikaru_scale_by_anastasiadfaizland-db1mjot

Her long arms dragging across to the edge of the lake, Amaines turned to face the woman below her, snorting acrid smoke from her nostrils upon looking at her with her large, judgmental yellow eyes:

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... 49324792_p21_master1200_by_anastasiadfaizland-db108am

"What brings you back to my lair, Director?" she asked, eyeing the mortal closely. "You are armed... well more so than you had fifteen years ago... its a bit big to use on yourself, for you may as well point that weapon at your head if you have come here seeking a fight with me, little...girl." She snarled, her claws digging into the cave's rock, dragging deep trenches into it as she approached the lady Director of the T.I.R.S., her weight and movement caused the cavern to rumble more prominently, her horde of gold and Gilex coins jumped about and rolled across the cavern floor with metal clanks and clangs.

She lowered her head, her snout almost against the curvy woman. "I may be a thing of the past, but if you think that little machine will kill me, I will show you the err of of your ways in a manner...most FOUL!" She roared, causing the cavern's ceiling to crumble in places, dislodge more of Amaines treasures and cause books to fall from shelves in her 'library'.

Last edited by Amaines, The Hungry on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:12 am

She froze as the cavern rumbled around her. Just my luc- "-tsssss!" Mikaru hissed, removing the power to her sunglasses as soon as the flames appeared. Blinking rapidly to get the retina burn away, and clutching her rifle tight as the cavern rumbled even more so. She backed against a wall, her heels clicking and clacking. She raised her head, grimacing as she gazed upon Amaines, The Hungry, once more.

"D-did my heels give me away?" she asked, unsure what to say after fifteen years, that was apparently short for the ancient dragoness. As she approached, she remain erect, using the wall behind her mostly for support as the massive beast drew closer, her snout about her chest. "H-How do you know about me being a Director?" she then looked away as she roared, snarling at Mikaru. She cringed, feeling flecks of saliva splat against her body and face. I should never have left...ugh...why was this a good idea again, Mika? Once she was allowed to speak again, she gulped, turning her head to the massive reptile. "N-no. No." she repeated, with a bit more courage. "I brought it as a safety measure, which, given my position forces me to equip with appropriate tools for the job. Though it may be inadequate to your understanding, it is the best I can muster, Amaines." she says before adding quickly. "I am not here to challenge you, if you allow me to speak freely." she began.
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:34 am

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:She froze as the cavern rumbled around her. Just my luc- "-tsssss!" Mikaru hissed, removing the power to her sunglasses as soon as the flames appeared. Blinking rapidly to get the retina burn away, and clutching her rifle tight as the cavern rumbled even more so. She backed against a wall, her heels clicking and clacking. She raised her head, grimacing as she gazed upon Amaines, The Hungry, once more.

"D-did my heels give me away?" she asked, unsure what to say after fifteen years, that was apparently short for the ancient dragoness. As she approached, she remain erect, using the wall behind her mostly for support as the massive beast drew closer, her snout about her chest. "H-How do you know about me being a Director?" she then looked away as she roared, snarling at Mikaru. She cringed, feeling flecks of saliva splat against her body and face. I should never have left...ugh...why was this a good idea again, Mika? Once she was allowed to speak again, she gulped, turning her head to the massive reptile. "N-no. No." she repeated, with a bit more courage. "I brought it as a safety measure, which, given my position forces me to equip with appropriate tools for the job. Though it may be inadequate to your understanding, it is the best I can muster, Amaines." she says before adding quickly. "I am not here to challenge you, if you allow me to speak freely." she began.

The dragoness eyed her intently as she spoke, before she smirked. "Your heels? Pah, I could smell you, outside, manipulating that oversized toy before you even stepped foot into the cave, girl." she says raising her head slightly, 'puffing' acrid fumes into Mikaru's face with her snout. "Fifteen years ago, you came here reeking of that same scent. I have never forgotten it, nor have I forgotten our pact. To see you callously stride in with a weapon means the rumors are true, you are disorganized!" she exclaimed, raising her neck, taking her left hand, scooping up the Director like a doll, before tossing her further into the light, away from any walls. "My home is at the centre of Galideno, Mount Risa, there is nothing I do not hear echoing from that bustling hornets nest of a settlement! Your predecessor stepped down, he chose you and you now lead an organization of spies which are fighting a silly war with other primates a world away! You T.I.R.S. think you know so much, but there are ears strong enough to hear even the smallest of voices..." she grumbled as she nudged the Director over.

Getting a better look at her now, she could see the young thing still hadn't changed. "Hmm... You haven't really changed. No... you look more like a cow." she says, slamming her right hand upon the surface of the cave, causing the woman's massive mammies to wobble with a rather springy bounce. Amaines chuckled. "Yes... very much like cattle indeed."

After having a bit of fun with her 'guest', she began to look at Mikaru with a judgmental eye once more. "You bring nothing but the guaranteed end of your small life, Lady Director; toting that thing in my presence. If you wish to speak freely, set your weapon over there." She says, pointing to the flat surface of rock which eerily resembled a table of mortal size. "You are in my home, or how you so dictated in our arrangement fifteen years ago. Set it there, or I'll take it from your lifeless corpse...Director" she hissed.

Last edited by Amaines, The Hungry on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:04 am

Amaines, The Hungry wrote:
The dragoness eyed her intently as she spoke, before she smirked. "Your heels? Pah, I could smell you, outside, manipulating that oversized toy before you even stepped foot into the cave, girl." she says raising her head slightly, 'puffing' acrid fumes into Mikaru's face with her snout. "Fifteen years ago, you came here reeking of that same scent. I have never forgotten it, nor have I forgotten our pact. To see you callously stride in with a weapon means the rumors are true, you are disorganized!" she exclaimed, raising her neck, taking her left hand, scooping up the Director like a doll, before tossing her further into the light, away from any walls. "My home is at the centre of Galideno, Mount Risa, there is nothing I do not hear echoing from that bustling hornets nest of a settlement! Your predecessor stepped down, he chose you and you now lead an organization of spies which are fighting a silly war with other primates a world away! You T.I.R.S. think you know so much, but there are ears strong enough to hear even the smallest of voices..." she grumbled as she nudged the Director over.

Mikaru closed her eyes, tears slipping down her cheeks from the terrible stench of dragon and sulfur washing over her head. Ugh...Gods... noth-nothing smells this bad!... We need to weaponize this somehow... Her eyes suddenly shot back open though, yelping as she felt Amaines' rough, scaly hand scoop her up, weapon and all, and toss her further into the light! "Uah!!" she cried, nearly dropping her oversized weapon in the process as she stumbled upon the flatter, and open rock. She managed to gain her balance however, despite her body not agreeing with gravity for a moment or two. Shuttering, wide eyed, she turned to face the dragoness again.

Getting a better look at her now, she could see the young thing still hadn't changed. "Hmm... You haven't really changed. No... you look more like a cow." she says, slamming her right hand upon the surface of the cave, causing the woman's massive mammies to wobble with a rather springy bounce. Amaines chuckled. "Yes... very much like cattle indeed."

"HEY!" Mikaru retaliated, insulted by the creature before she stumbled from the pounding claw. She blushed, as her breasts bounced openly and rather humorously, you could almost hear that exaggerated 'B-Boing' sound they use in films. Halting her troublesome duo, she looked up at the dragoness with a flustered, angry look.

After having a bit of fun with her 'guest', she began to look at Mikaru with a judgmental eye once more. "You bring nothing but the guaranteed end of your small life, Lady Director toting that in my presence. If you wish to speak freely, set your weapon over there." She says, pointing to the flat surface of rock which eerily resembled a table of mortal size. "You are in my home, or how you so dictated in our arrangement fifteen years ago. Set it there, or I'll take it from your lifeless corpse...Director" she hissed.

She frowned, looking over to the table, before turning to face Amaines with a careful look in her amber-brown eyes. I...cant seem to recall what I did back then. I do know that I confined her to this Mountain, however, and that my end of the deal had been paid. But... there is something big I'm missing here, and I feel like there have been hints directed at me but... gosh, I'm running a blank here.

"Fine." she says, before walking over to the table, swaying her hips in a deliberate, sassy manner before setting the large gun on the 'table'. She turned to Amaines then, removing her sunglasses and slipped them onto her suit's lapel. "Amaines... I'll be frank. I need to ask another favor of you. I want you to join the T.I.R.S." she says, truthfully, boldly, with her chest pumped and her chin high.

She's...going to totally laugh at me... her mind, snidely predicted.
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:32 am

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:
"Fine." she says, before walking over to the table, swaying her hips in a deliberate, sassy manner before setting the large gun on the 'table'. She turned to Amaines then, removing her sunglasses and slipped them onto her suit's lapel. "Amaines... I'll be frank. I need to ask another favor of you. I want you to join the T.I.R.S." she says, truthfully, boldly, with her chest pumped and her chin high.

The reptilian being looked at her with an expression as if she had been under her own hallucinogenic powers. She chuckled. "How amusing." The Dragoness then leans down "The original deal was for me to never attack mortal settlements. Now you want me to live among food I can't eat? How can you possibly make that kind of deal palatable?" she snarled, then raising her head she chuckled again. "Am I to wear a uniform as well?" she asked, teasingly, bellowing smoke from her nostrils as she cackled lowly.

Last edited by Amaines, The Hungry on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:41 am

The reptilian being looked at her with an expression if she had been under her own hallucinogenic powers. She chuckled. "How amusing." The Dragoness then leans down "The original deal was for me to never attack mortal settlements. Now you want me to live among food I can't eat? How can you possibly make that kind of deal palatable?" she snarled, then raising her head she chuckled again. "Am I to wear a uniform as well?" she asked, teasingly, bellowing smoke from her nostrils as she cackled lowly.

Mikaru scoffed, folding her arms under her breasts, lifting them slightly. "Pff. Of course not. We don't make uniforms that big." she started, before adding. "And I'm not asking you to change how you are any further than I have now, save for the eating of my team mates, the civilians of our allies... I'm asking if you can hassle our overseas enemies. What you do over there, to Abdel Adham's forces is none of my concern." she says harshly.
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:00 am

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:
Mikaru scoffed, folding her arms under her breasts, lifting them slightly. "Pff. Of course not. We don't make uniforms that big."

Amaines' expression changed abruptly; from amusement to a cold, serious expression:

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... Amaines_head_by_anastasiadfaizland-db1sd8t

"You watch your tongue before you lose it, child. This form is one of my choosing, one of my liking. I would assume a more, suitable, mortal form but that would be...so bothersome." she replied, falling upon her stomach, one arm lazily stretched upon the cave floor while the other held her jaw; her tail swaying and wings lightly flapping idly behind her.

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:
"And I'm not asking you to change how you are any further than I have now, save for the eating of my team mates, the civilians of our allies... I'm asking if you can hassle our overseas enemies. What you do over there, to Abdel Adham's forces is none of my concern." she says harshly.

"How brazen. For someone who has received my blessing once before, you are fast to ask for more!" She roared, her eyes alight with fire.

"You banished me to this place, my cavern, my home for the last fifteen years. Now you exile me to foreign lands? To devour your enemies? What makes you prime apes different from the ones across the sea? In the end, you are all but flesh, bone, blood and sinew!" she roared, rearing back, her face angled to meet the smaller being's eyes at a more intimidating manner:

The Cavern of Amaines, The Hungry... Amaines_head2_by_anastasiadfaizland-db1sd8p

"Let me reiterate, Director. How brazen it is for you to receive my gift, and ask for another? You know the pact! Only. One. Gift."

After a moment of embittered anger, a sinful thought occurred to Amaines. Hmm...this could wipe my slate clean... she thought, her face expressionless save for those calculating eyes.

"Hm....Hmmm.... however... I guess I could make an exception. What are you offering that would make this even remotely interesting enough to entertain? I'm not about to leave a perfectly decent dwelling, where the food walks through my front door like you did, without something substantial to be gained in return."
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:35 am

"Hm....Hmmm.... however... I guess I could make an exception. What are you offering that would make this even remotely interesting enough to entertain? I'm not about to leave a perfectly decent dwelling, where the food walks through my front door like you did, without something substantial to be gained in return."

Mikaru shuttered at the booming remarks, and looked at the Dragoness with a raised brow. "You know, since I am allowed to speak freely, let me get this point across. You joining the T.I.R.S. is not a gift from you. It is a job offer, I am offering to you. I figured you'd be bored after all these years. If you're comfortable I can always walk away." she says, turning towards her gun to pick it back up, but paused, turning to the beast over her left shoulder.

"I made your legend spread, Amaines. I'm the reason you can eat comfortably here." she slowly turned around again, her hands upon the 'table' as she leaned back into it, crossing one sexy thigh over the other, her long black hair swaying slightly. "Yet... like the 'hunger' you represent, you crave more. For all that I've done for you, you know what? I give. Tell me, what is it you want should you join up? You would have to assume human form, so keep that in mind, Amaines." she stated. You wanna do it like we did fifteen years ago you old crone? Its taken a moment, but in this foul air I'm getting my grove back.

Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:42 am

The beast snarled a low, terrifying growl, gripping the cave floor and digging deeper trenches as she pulled her entirety from the lake to confront Mikaru. After she leveled her calculating eyes she grinned. "Very well... A mansion."
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:44 am

Amaines, The Hungry wrote:The beast snarled a low, terrifying growl, gripping the cave floor and digging deeper trenches as she pulled her entirety from the lake to confront Mikaru. After she leveled her calculating eyes she grinned. "Very well... A mansion."

Puzzled, but given the way dragons are, she nodded. "Very well. I can arrange that for you. What style and make?" she asked.
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:46 am

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:

Puzzled, but given the way dragons are, she nodded. "Very well. I can arrange that for you. What style and make?" she asked.

The Dragoness, wasn't even remotely finished. "Uh-ah...I also want a steady food supply." she demanded.
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:49 am

The Dragoness, wasn't even remotely finished. "Uh-ah...I also want a steady food supply." she demanded.

Mikaru's lips pursed slightly in an expression that went best as described as 'excuse me?'. Her brows furrowed, batting her long lashed eyes she shrugged. "Okay. Galideno's criminals and enemies are at your disposal effective as soon as you start."
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:53 am

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:
Mikaru's lips pursed slightly in an expression that went best as described as 'excuse me?'. Her brows furrowed, batting her long lashed eyes she shrugged. "Okay. Galideno's criminals and enemies are at your disposal effective as soon as you start."

The dragoness smiled. "Oooo, so vile. I like that...Add one of your fancy, auto-carriage things too. "
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:57 am

The dragoness smiled. "Oooo, so vile. I like that...Add one of your fancy, auto-carriage things too. "

Mikaru chuckled. "You mean a car? Sure, heh, why not? I'll show you everything we've got. Should I...put this all on a note paper, get a chair while I'm at it?" she asked gesturing a motion suggesting taking notes.
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:59 am

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:
Mikaru chuckled. "You mean a car? Sure, heh, why not? I'll show you everything we've got. Should I...put this all on a note paper, get a chair while I'm at it?" she asked gesturing a motion suggesting taking notes.

The dragoness, smiled, confidently. "Not necessary. The last item I require, is a cow, right this very moment." And thus, her trap was sprung.
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:05 am

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:

The dragoness, smiled, confidently. "Not necessary. The last item I require, is a cow, right this very moment." And thus, her trap was sprung.

Mikaru blinked, frowning. "What? As in, right now?" she asked, feeling a mix of annoyance and confusion. "Yeah. I can get you one later. It's not like I came with one at the ready Amaines. You can have as much cattle as you like, given it doesn't short us of beef production."

However Mikaru's face slowly froze in place, her amber brown eyes contracting, her lips pursed in an expression of surprise, feeling her heart slip into her throat as she realized what she had just fell into. She-she wouldn't...

Last edited by Mikaru Shinitase on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 am

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:
Mikaru blinked, frowning. "What? As in, right now?" she asked, feeling a mix of annoyance and confusion. "Yeah. I can get you one later. It's not like I came with one at the ready Amaines. You can have as much cattle as you like, given it doesn't short us of beef production."

The dragon smiled a toothy grin. "What are you talking about, Director? I see you provided...*tongue glides across upper lip with a wet, sickening slurp*...excellently" she says before exhaling a deep plume of her hallucinogenic smoke from her mouth, which covered the entirety of the room, and the poor TIRS agent directly.
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:20 pm

The dragon smiled a toothy grin. "What are you talking about, Director? I see you provided...*tongue glides across upper lip with a wet, sickening slurp*...excellently" she says before exhaling a deep plume of her hallucinogenic smoke from her mouth, which covered the entirety of the room, and the poor TIRS agent directly.

Mikaru's eyes closed, her teeth clenched tightly, covering her mouth and nose in an attempt to stop the smoke from entering her system, but with this cavern it was impossible to avoid. She coughed, wheezing from the debilitating smoke, feeling light headed instantly. She felt around for her rifle, unable to find it and was forced to open her eyes. Batting her long lashes in a flutter like motion, it was clear that Amaines' sick powers finally had their way with her. The gun appeared farther away than it was, and when she moved, it would create an after image, similar to when she experienced a flash bang grenade. Sounds were changing pitch constantly, and the hungry dragon to her right looked small and large all at once! Stumbling back, she hit a wall, grasping it with her left hand as her right went for her inner jacket, for the semi-automatic. It wasn't much... but... she was having trouble trying to unbutton her dress jacket. Shuttering from the shock of the smoke, she cringed, turning her face towards her left shoulder, watching droplets of water become suspended in air... What the fuck...is this power? She turned her eyes towards the glowing eyed dragoness, her breasts rising and falling with her shallow breaths. "You...never intended to make a deal did you? You prove that in the end your precious Dragon's Honor means precisely bullshit" she coughed, bending her right elbow over her mouth, coughing hoarsely. "No wonder your scaly ass never found a mate, now you're too much of a con artist, and a fatass living off the benefits I gave you!" she exclaimed, hunched over, her breasts hanging as she looks up at the Dragoness, her right arm now under her breasts.

"Eh 'Amaines the Hungry'? You think with your belly! Go ahead, eat me, kill me. Savor it. Once my signal stops, my T.I.R.S agents will come down on you like a hammer on an anvil!" she exclaimed. ...we really should put signal trackers on our suits if that device I gave Grimoire pans out... she's not acquainted with technology, so that may get her to ease up... damn its so...hot in here. She gulped, running her hand across her fore head.
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:40 pm

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:She turned her eyes towards the glowing eyed dragoness, her breasts rising and falling with her shallow breaths. "You...never intended to make a deal did you? You prove that in the end your precious Dragon's Honor means precisely bullshit" she coughed, bending her right elbow over her mouth, coughing hoarsely. "No wonder your scaly ass never found a mate, now you're too much of a con artist, and a fatass living off the benefits I gave you!" she exclaimed, hunched over, her breasts hanging as she looks up at the Dragoness, her right arm now under her breasts.

"Eh 'Amaines the Hungry'? You think with your belly! Go ahead, eat me, kill me. Savor it. Once my signal stops, my T.I.R.S agents will come down on you like a hammer on an anvil!" she exclaimed. ...we really should put signal trackers on our suits if that device I gave Grimoire pans out... she's not acquainted with technology, so that may get her to ease up... damn its so...hot in here. She gulped, running her hand across her fore head.

Amaines seemed to be right up against the poor Director, chuckling even as the smoke escaped her mouth. "Oh do not be crass! My dragon's honor still stands! You failed, and now you whine like a babe? What ever happened to your edge, Director? You were almost your former self, but you slipped up. Don't you remember?" she asked, leaning her neck lower, her maw wide, the smoke bellowing out took shape, forming into a clone of Mikaru within the fog:

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:
"...For all that I've done for you, you know what? I give. Tell me, what is it you want should you join up?"

"Wasn't it you who said, what I would like? You didn't..." she licked her maw, in a deliberate, anxious manner. "...specify~" she stepped forth, turning the clone to ash with her massive claw, while the other reached out and grabbed the woman by her hair, lifting her high above the cave floor!

"Mate? HA! Calling the black kettle now? This comes from the woman whose only companion is her cat! You haven't been intimate with anyone in ages... heh heh heh..." she says, dangling the woman painfully. "Oh? So more treats for me to dine on? Thank you." She expressed her thanks by snaking her long, rough tongue across Mikaru's entire front half! Her eyes rolling back as she shuttered.

"Mmmmm...hmhmhmmmm~ You didn't cover your bases Director... now you are my meal for this evening. A succulent steak you will be!" She finished, opening her maw wide, her throat glowing bright red...
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:49 pm

Before Amaines could barbecue the Director, the side of the dragon's face recoiled from a 13mm explosion! Dropping the Director, Mikaru would fall back to the cave floor, only to be caught in the arms of Grimoire! "Director!" he gasped, carrying her to the safety of a natural rock formation. He propped Oni-Sama against the side of the rock, turning to his boss. "Director? Director Shinitase? Are you hurt?" he asked, checking her for wounds. His jacket was off, his dress sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his revolver hanging from under his armpit.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:05 pm

Mikaru shrieked, being hoisted into the air by her hair, her hands grasping her roots painfully as the beast lapped at her body! "Ugh...go-gods!" She coughed, put off by the sticky rough tongue that seemed to sink through her taught clothing, her knees and breasts dripping with saliva, her breasts bobbing after being dragged upward by the tongue! Oh Gods...she really plans to eat me! No...I cant die here! Not yet! "N-No! Amaines!" she exclaimed, shivering when she saw the fireball being charged in her maw, closing her eyes as she shrieked, almost feeling the heat of the fire upon her flesh-

Grimoire Valentine wrote:Before Amaines could barbecue the Director, the side of the dragon's face recoiled from a 13mm explosion! Dropping the Director, Mikaru would fall back to the cave floor, only to be caught in the arms of Grimoire! "Director!" he gasped, carrying her to the safety of a natural rock formation. He propped Oni-Sama against the side of the rock, turning to his boss. "Director? Director Shinitase? Are you hurt?" he asked, checking her for wounds. His jacket was off, his dress sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his revolver hanging from under his armpit.

She screamed again, feeling her body fall, only to be caught by warm arms. Turning to her savior, Mikaru was confused. "G-Grimoire?" she gasped. Th-that isn't possible, how can he-? I sent him to tail that grease ball! her mind screamed, confused by what she saw, but she could feel him. She hung limply in his grasp as he took them to cover. As he checked her over, asking if she felt well she blinked, still unable to believe her eyes. "Gr..Grim? How did you find me? I didn't tell anyone where I was going. UHK!" she coughed, feeling a thick miasma in her chest. To check if he was indeed Grimoire, she pressed her body against him, breasts flattening against his chest, her hands rising to meet his cheeks, her thumbs rubbing across the spaces under his eyes.
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:13 pm

Amaines let out a tremendous roar, bellowing flame against the rocks where the intruder had taken refuge!

"RAAAAAHHHHH!!" Screamed Amaines, the fumes becoming thicker in the cavern.

Ahh... so his name is Grimoire, eh? Hmhmhm. He is attractive, for a mortal. No wonder you fancy him~

"Looks like I'll be having dinner and desert... heheheh..." bellowed the ancient dragoness, licking her lips lewdly once again. She began to advance around the boulder where they were hiding, forcing her jaws down upon them!
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:23 pm

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:"Gr..Grim? How did you find me? I didn't tell anyone where I was going. UHK!" she coughed, feeling a thick miasma in her chest. To check if he was indeed Grimoire, she pressed her body against him, breasts flattening against his chest, her hands rising to meet his cheeks, her thumbs rubbing across the spaces under his eyes.

Grimoire looked at the Director with dilated eyes, his face becoming crimson as Amaines' scales as she forced her body against his. "D-Director... now is not the time." he replied, grabbing her wrists, Mikaru feeling his heart beat but.. it was like she could feel it ripple through her entire chest.

Amaines, The Hungry wrote:Amaines let out a tremendous roar, bellowing flame against the rocks where the intruder had taken refuge!

"RAAAAAHHHHH!!" Screamed Amaines, the fumes becoming thicker in the cavern.

"Looks like I'll be having dinner and desert... heheheh..." bellowed the ancient dragoness, licking her lips lewdly once again. She began to advance around the boulder where they were hiding, forcing her jaws down upon them!

"Look out!" He exclaimed, forcing her back against the wall, the flames licking at his back. When the dragon appeared with her jaws intent to engulf them both, Grimoire quickdrawed his .45, firing three times into Amaines' throat whilest grabbing the Director in his left arm, his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close against him as he kicked off the ground, the two of them leaping back in time to dodge the maw! Once away, he held Mikaru in a bridal carry, and rushed over to another natural rock formation, hugging the Director close! "You weren't in your office, you signed out your firearm, so I came looking. Didn't have an idea where you could've gone, but the trackers helped." He says with a grin.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum