Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forerunner's Glen

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forerunner's Glen - Page 2 Empty Re: Forerunner's Glen

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:44 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:
Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:

Her jaw hung open with astonishment, her cheeks flushed red as she listened to his eccentric offer. She shivers, and gazes down pensively. Damn... I could always blow this kid off and just chance going forward on my own. There's no guarantee I'll be targeted by anything in these woods. I have the Scouting Gear after all... I can just use the canopy for cover... She brought her left arm across her stomach, her right elbow propped on it with her hand holding her chin as she continued to blush, biting her lower lip which he so desired! Her body shuttering nervously!

Then again... what IF... IF there IS something out there? What IF I get put into a deadly scenario and HE appears to ask for something more should I have to request his services?! She thought, eyes widening as she pictured him saying:

Imaginary Vern Silverfallow wrote:"You know, I feel like I deserve more than just a kiss now. If you want me to help you out of this situation you're going to have to bed with me for the night!"

The thought alone made her body completely turn red, her eyes closing tight as she held each side of her head and squirmed, shaking her head left to right as she screamed: "NO NO NO!!"

Her voice was conflicted, agitated, and embarrassed. Her heart rate increased as she looked over to him with her apple red face. He was somewhat attractive, but that wasn't the issue at hand! Oh Gods... why did you put me in such a position?? First with the Generalissimo, now with... this bold kid.... She groaned in an uncomfortable manner. She turned her eyes away, her right hand reaching up and played with one of the strands of hair making up her bangs in a fidgeting manner, her other hand behind her back as she swayed forward and back from heel to toe on her feet.

She frowned, face a deep scarlet as she considered his offer and answered him. "...Fine." she consented. "I'll... kiss you. In e-exchange for your services." she stuttered, accepting his offer.

Vern paused, and slowly turned to face the cute country girl blushing with embarrassment. He smirked, and raised both brows. "Oh? Where may I ask shall you kiss me?" he asked, ensuring his demands were clear.

Her eyes became lidded, almost annoyingly so as she pouted and turned her large amber brown eyes towards him with a scowl. You're really going to drag this out brat? UGHHH... fine... "*sigh*... on your lips." she added with an uncomfortable groan.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:47 am

Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:
Her eyes became lidded, almost annoyingly so as she pouted and turned her large amber brown eyes towards him with a scowl. You're really going to drag this out brat? UGHHH... fine... "*sigh*... on your lips." she added with an uncomfortable groan.  

He smiled, approaching her, before closing the distance between them. "Indeed. As per the arrangement dictates." he confirms, but before he could seal this contract he needed something... up front. "Very good. However, I'll need something up front before we can continue forth, a down payment of sorts to ensure friendly relations." he explained.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:50 am

Sasha's right eye twitched with anger. "What? You want a hug while your at it?! Isn't it shameful enough I'm going to have to kiss you once we're through there?!" she shrieked, eyes large and teeth bared, stomping her right boot into the ground; her face still blushing a deep crimson!
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:54 am

Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:Sasha's right eye twitched with anger. "What? You want a hug while your at it?! Isn't it shameful enough I'm going to have to kiss you once we're through there?!" she shrieked, eyes large and teeth bared, stomping her right boot into the ground; her face still blushing a deep crimson!  

He smiled mischievously. "A hug eh? If you're offering one, sure I wouldn't mind that~" he teased, closing his eyes and chuckling bemusedly. When he reopens his eyes, he extends his hand out. "I'm Vern Silverfallow. Sellsword, Gun for Hire, and Jack of Trades. What I wish for as a down payment is as simple as the kiss each of us shall part with once our terms are met," he paused, his eyes lidded and locking deeply with hers, smiling pleasantly and warmly. "What is the name of the lovely lady whose lips I shall be locking with?" he asked in a low, flirtatious tone.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:03 am

Sasha continued to groan, glaring daggers at the teen before he introduced himself in a rather... smoldering kind of way? Given her simple origins, Sasha found his demeanor somewhat over romanticized yet... it was enough to cool her head off and make her heart feel still as he gazed into her eyes, making her inch toward him almost hypnotically. She blinked her long lashes slowly, her hand shakily reaching out for his before cautiously grasping it. "Sasha," she paused. "Sargent Sasha Simpleswallow..." she added, gulping. She felt somewhat... excited suddenly. Her heart racing and face flustered while he continued to glare infectiously into her eyes!

Whoa... for an obnoxious kid, he's... almost breathtakingly handsome like this! Too bad he's such a jerk... but still, those eyes... Her mind processed, her lidded eyes fluttering gently, still pouting though cold sweat slipped down the length of her neck and she felt a bit of an urge to drink something to keep the heat under her skin from boiling over...
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:12 am

Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:Sasha continued to groan, glaring daggers at the teen before he introduced himself in a rather... smoldering kind of way? Given her simple origins, Sasha found his demeanor somewhat over romanticized yet... it was enough to cool her head off and make her heart feel still as he gazed into her eyes, making her inch toward him almost hypnotically. She blinked her long lashes slowly, her hand shakily reaching out for his before cautiously grasping it. "Sasha," she paused. "Sargent Sasha Simpleswallow..." she added, gulping. She felt somewhat... excited suddenly. Her heart racing and face flustered while he continued to glare infectiously into her eyes!

Whoa... for an obnoxious kid, he's... almost breathtakingly handsome like this! Too bad he's such a jerk... but still, those eyes... Her mind processed, her lidded eyes fluttering gently, still pouting though cold sweat slipped down the length of her neck and she felt a bit of an urge to drink something to keep the heat under her skin from boiling over...

His eyes lit up at her name. "Sargent Sasha Simpleswallow? Unique name." he teased, shaking her hand before pulling her close with said hand. In doing so, she was forced against him, his hand slipping away from her's and the arm smoothly wrapped around her lower waist. His free left hand reached up and over her right shoulder, rather enjoying the unintentional embrace. Her rather endowed breasts flattening against his chest were both fluffy and comfortable, taking in her nervous features as if he was drinking the anxiety! He continued to look deep into her eyes as his left hand slipped around her neck, grabbing the baby lamia by the back of her head before pulling it away from Sasha's neck.

"Seems you've already met a friend~" he teased as the little creature squirmed and complained. It was of the Jade Viper genus. Hopefully separated from its mother, as he'd really not want to deal with a lamia right now. He just barely saw it slither onto her pack as she was ready to move forward. He slowly, begrudgingly, peeled himself from the lovely woman's curves and moved to the tree he had climbed prior. "This little one can still inject a rather potent venom, so... gotta take care from here on." he says, setting the creature carefully onto a branch. He did not want to invoke the wrath of a vicious snake woman!

Hmm... considering it was licking Sasha's collar... this little one despite its age recognizes Sasha as a food source. So young yet greedy? I can respect its enthusiasm, but this also makes me feel a little uneasy now... this country girl is going to be a beacon for trouble slipping through these woods. Best keep my senses alert to avoid her becoming the mother's or some other creature's snack... he thought. It wasn't only a kiss from a cute 'n curvy babe, it was also his reputation at stake!

He turned to Sasha, grinning. "So, with that out of the way," he continued, reaching around the base of the tree and slipping out a piece of smoked salmon, sticking on the end of a small branch above the baby lamia to keep its attention before returning to the Soldier's side. "You moving out Soldier Girl?" He winked, beginning to head deeper into the woodland.

[To Forerunner's Path]

Last edited by Vern Silverfallow on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited in link :))
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:27 am

Sasha gasped as he pulled her close, her chest against him inadvertently due to its... size. She blushed deeply as he continued to glare into her eyes, her body feeling hot from the closeness and of the forward manner! "Wha..what are you doing?" she asked, her heart racing and anxiety building, her right hand upon his chest in a small effort to keep him from leaning any closer, as futile as it may be. You don't get the kiss yet man! B-Back off! Her erratic thoughts persisted, her lips trembling, anticipating his move-- when he pulls the small snake from somewhere behind her!

Her skin paled, jaw unhinged as she stares at the squirmy little half-human half snake creature with green scales wiggle! She almost screamed, Vern peeling away from her and putting the creature to the side. He obviously was well ventured and knowledgeable of this land compared to her, but... she still thought herself a scout of sorts...

Upon his nonchalant 'You moving out Soldier Girl?' she batted her irritated lidded eyes, and grumbled. I think I really hate this guy...

She sighed, and began following him closely into the woodland. "Lead the way, Veeern."
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content