Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forerunner's Glen

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forerunner's Glen Empty Forerunner's Glen

Post  Silvia Winifred Dionysia Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:58 am

Forerunner's Glen River-waterfall-forest-rocks-1

An ancient location outside of Danton, and is where the start of the Forerunner's path begins. It is a relatively peaceful shard of the Amaine forest, and has multiple clearings before giving way to thicker brush.
---

Silvia's clothes drape over a branch as she bathes in the nearby pool of water, a small waterfall flows into the brook:

Forerunner's Glen Pitcher-brook

The woman ascends from the depths of the shallow pool, breaking the surface, her medium black hair clings across her eyes and against the back of her neck and upper shoulders, water dripping down her smooth silky flesh and bobbing breasts. Her right arm gleams in the light of the sun, its materials incapable of rust, but she would still have to remove it later to re-lubricate the points of articulation and set it out to dry, that is if the humid air didn't do that for her as soon as she slipped out. The naked woman stands there in the center of the clear pool, humming as she runs her good hand through her hair, allowing her dark eyes to see once more. Her horse was nearby her gear, crouched under the shade of the tree which held them. Amaine could be a dangerous place, but not like Renoa out in the home country. Nah, these days, Amaine was more peaceful than other places in the world. Silvia had no qualms about bathing here, and continued to do so a little longer before she would continue onto her journey.*

*OOC: I...just totally realized Asrond doesn't exist yet! So...these woods WOULD be safer than 2657's variant! Very Happy haha Razz
Silvia Winifred Dionysia
Silvia Winifred Dionysia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Forerunner's Glen Empty Re: Forerunner's Glen

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:20 pm

Sasha, having supplied herself decently enough (in her own mind at least), began the start of her hike by going through the Amaine as the Generalissimo had suggested. She crossed the field outside the Town's boarders and stood at the entrance of the forest. Looking dark and gloomy, the fact she had an assault carbine bouncing against her hip had no impact on her diminishing courage. The sudden cold chill which ran down her spine made her convulse, giving her second thoughts.

Perhaps I should just turn around... They say weird things live in these woods. I'll just go around...

She almost convinced her body to do just that, but remained still. No... I can't. What Krotos said is undeniably true. To pass up good resources for the Badlands which await me after these woods would be suicide.

She sighed, half-frightened, and somehow mustered the courage to take a step forward. And another. Soon, she was beyond the shade of the trees and into the thick of it, heading into the belly of the beast which was the mysterious and misty Amaine woodlands...
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Winifred Dionysia Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Silvia could hear the snapping of branches and movement in the brush behind her. Turning her head to glance over her shoulder, she brought her left arm up, moving them across her exposed bust in an attempt of modesty. What she saw, was another woman dressed in Galideno City fatigues walking through the forest who was, at the moment at least, unaware of Silvia's presence. Sighing relief, she removed her arm and went back to bathing in the brook. However, she waded closer to her clothing and horse, as she planned to leave soon.
Silvia Winifred Dionysia
Silvia Winifred Dionysia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Sasha continued through the wooded path, munching on one of the small loaves of potato bread she had purchased. The path was rather clear, and eventually if she remained on it she'd fall onto the Forerunner's Path which ran through the forest in a neat, organized way. There weren't many Forerunner's these days, with one of the rumors being that Professor Chesluk was one of the last if not the very last. To have been around when they were thriving... she thought, between thoughts of bliss from eating her bread. It helped ebb away the scary factor of the woods around her.

Splash

She froze, then slowly turned to face the direction of the splash. PLEASEDONTEATMEIMTOOYOUNGTODIE!! Her mind screamed, then realized it was simply another human, equipped with a prosthetic. Judging from the way she covered her rather endowed chest, yeah, it was a girl. Hard to miss when you carried a decent pair yourself. As if on cue, her breasts jiggled as she let out a heavy sigh of relief. She chuckled, deciding to leave the woman to her bathing as she continued onward. She'd have to stop a little ways ahead, to get her bearings and check the map and compass she had on hand.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Winifred Dionysia Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Silvia could 'sense' the other woman passing through after a moment's pause. She chuckled, and after another moment or two decided she had soaked enough in the brook. She slipped out from the pool, her body dripping wet as she walked to her pack situated on her saddle, grabbing a towel from the bag. She dried herself off, her breasts bobbing and butt jiggled freely as she stood in the open air stark naked. She turned to face her clothing and firearm, letting the towel drape around her neck after running it through her hair, letting it fall over her breasts at either shoulder. She grabbed her thong, slipping the panties up her thighs and over her butt.
Silvia Winifred Dionysia
Silvia Winifred Dionysia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:10 pm

Further up ahead, Sasha took a moment to get her bearings, removing said map and compass from her pack. "Hmm... I wonder if I should equip the gear... it would give me a better vantage once I'm in the thick of the woods..." she mumbles to herself. "...screw it." she says, slipping off her pack, grabbing another loaf of bread which she held between her lips as she began to yank out the harness and compressed gas canisters.

As she did so, she saw the package she was going to deliver to the Beijionese Emperor. Wrapped like a present made for the White Light Festival. She was told not to open it, nor let anyone else look at it, but she couldn't help but be curious. Closing the bag hastily to avoid looking at it longer and to keep herself from thinking about it, she began to assemble the harness and gear which would allow her to zip through the foliage at an easier pace. "Hrm... complicated thing..." she mumbled, crossing her legs as she sat down, her rather well rounded tush rather hard to miss, given her taut uniform.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Winifred Dionysia Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:37 am

Silvia resumed dressing herself, slipping on her tight fitting pants and her halter like top. Once fully dressed she slapped her holster around her waist and mounted up on her horse once again. She noticed the Galideno Soldier hadn't marched too far away, and was instead bumbling with her gear. Chuckling, the gunwoman lead her horse towards the well figured woman. "Hey, you lost?" she asked.
Silvia Winifred Dionysia
Silvia Winifred Dionysia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:51 am

Sasha, startled, jumped from her cross legged position. She turned quickly to meet the eyes of the lady gunwoman and chuckled nervously. "Oh, he-hey there!" She started, parting back her bangs. "Nah, no I'm perfectly fine Mam, just preparing for the hike ahead heh." she replied, playing with the harness device for another moment before letting it fall back against her bag. She patted herself off and stood up on her feet. "But nah, I know where I'm headed. Are you...coming into Amaine, or getting out?" She asked, semi-wearily.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Winifred Dionysia Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:07 am

Silvia chuckled. "Okay... if you say so. I'd be weary of the frogs if you're dead set on taking this path. They're a mischievous bunch, but they generally mean no harm. I'm heading out myself." she says with a smirk, before directing the horse in the other direction, her artificial arm gleaming. "Well, I won't keep you. Safe travels, friend." she finished before riding her stead in the direction of one of the various exits, leaving the girl to herself.
Silvia Winifred Dionysia
Silvia Winifred Dionysia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Silvia Winifred Dionysia wrote:Silvia chuckled. "Okay... if you say so. I'd be weary of the frogs if you're dead set on taking this path. They're a mischievous bunch, but they generally mean no harm. I'm heading out myself." she says with a smirk, before directing the horse in the other direction, her artificial arm gleaming. "Well, I won't keep you. Safe travels, friend." she finished before riding her stead in the direction of one of the various exits, leaving the girl to herself.

Sasha paled. "Frogs? What do you mean by frogs??" She called out, turning to face the woman as she rode off, but by then she was already out of sight. Sasha was alone again. She sighed, bowing her head. "Great... thanks Generalissimo..." she groaned, grabbing her bag before continuing forward again. She paused before the depth of the woods, standing up and frowning. "Well... here goes nothing." She began to move forward.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:23 am

Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:
Sasha paled. "Frogs? What do you mean by frogs??" She called out, turning to face the woman as she rode off, but by then she was already out of sight. Sasha was alone again. She sighed, bowing her head. "Great... thanks Generalissimo..." she groaned, grabbing her bag before continuing forward again. She paused before the depth of the woods, standing up and frowning.  "Well... here goes nothing." She began to move forward.

"She means Keropin," said a voice above the woman just as she was about to breach the forest's veil. It was a somewhat cocky and masculine voice that continued to speak: "I admit, I think you've got guts soldier girl! Not many people would foolishly wander this stretch of green!"

If the woman looked up, she would see the strapping young man laying upon a high tree limb, arms folded behind his head of silvery hair, and his red eyes almost seeming to gleam as he looked down at her. He smiled confidently and chuckled to himself as he nodded to her. Well well well, didn't think Galideno equipped its infantry with such deadly ballistics. She's well equipped indeed~ He told himself, giggling at his perverted thoughts.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Vern Silverfallow wrote:
Sasha paled. "Frogs? What do you mean by frogs??" She called out, turning to face the woman as she rode off, but by then she was already out of sight. Sasha was alone again. She sighed, bowing her head. "Great... thanks Generalissimo..." she groaned, grabbing her bag before continuing forward again. She paused before the depth of the woods, standing up and frowning.  "Well... here goes nothing." She began to move forward.

"She means Keropin," said a voice above the woman just as she was about to breach the forest's veil. It was a somewhat cocky and masculine voice that continued to speak: "I admit, I think you've got guts soldier girl! Not many people would foolishly wander this stretch of green!"

If the woman looked up, she would see the strapping young man laying upon a high tree limb, arms folded behind his head of silvery hair, and his red eyes almost seeming to gleam as he looked down at her. He smiled confidently and chuckled to himself as he nodded to her. Well well well, didn't think Galideno equipped its infantry with such deadly ballistics. She's well equipped indeed~ He told himself, giggling at his perverted thoughts.

Sasha let out a sharp squeak, looking left and right once she heard the voice. "Who...?" She paused, slowly looking up at the young man laying across the thick limb of one of the trees. This interruption, again, caused for further delay and the mission she was tasked with. She blinked at his odd word. "Kero...what now?" she asks, blinking questionably at the name. What the heck is this guy talking about? And furthermore... was he...?

"Are you some sort of peeping tom or something?" She asked bluntly, given how he'd have a view of the bathing Gunwoman from earlier in his current position.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:11 pm

Sasha let out a sharp squeak, looking left and right once she heard the voice. "Who...?" She paused, slowly looking up at the young man laying across the thick limb of one of the trees. This interruption, again, caused for further delay and the mission she was tasked with. She blinked at his odd word. "Kero...what now?" she asks, blinking questionably at the name. What the heck is this guy talking about? And furthermore... was he...?

"Are you some sort of peeping tom or something?" She asked bluntly, given how he'd have a view of the bathing Gunwoman from earlier in his current position.

Vern simply smiled at her once she glanced up at him. She had a cute face, and admittedly, he liked a girl who could rock a ponytail. He was surprised by her clueless reaction given how dangerous they were. He raised a concerned brow. "A Keropin? Humanoid frog? Known to be as unpredictable as hell and the appetite of a dragon? They can swallow a person whole, and would not hesitate at the very least to try and stuff a woman like yourself down their gullet given your... well, you're not from this area are ya?" he changed the subject strategically.

Once she called him out for peeking on the female Gunslinger woman from earlier, he nearly slumped out of the tree. "P-peeping tom? Me? No. Far from it." he lied. He sat up, letting his left leg dangle off the side of the branch as he recomposed himself. "What I am is a guide, a guide who is willing to aid somebody like you who hasn't had first hand experience with this area. I can take you through these woods and keep you away from the slimy Keropin's webbed fingers... for a price of course." he says his confident smirk widening to that of a clever smile.

Last edited by Vern Silverfallow on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:27 pm

Vern Silverfallow wrote:

Vern simply smiled at her once she glanced up at him. She had a cute face, and admittedly, he liked a girl who could rock a ponytail. He was surprised by her clueless reaction given how dangerous they were. He raised a concerned brow. "A Keropin? Humanoid frog? Known to be as unpredictable as hell and the appetite of a dragon? They can swallow a person whole, and would not hesitate at the very least to try and stuff a woman like yourself down their gullet given your... well, you're not from this area are ya?" he changed the subject strategically.

She physically paled by the sound of the creature. She HAD heard of them before, but not by the name... such creatures were just not common on her native Rolan. "I... I'm a recruit from Rolan to be honest with ya. I'm stationed in Galideno..." she paused, blushing at the fact that this simple deduction would be otherwise apparent. Great going Sargent Simple! She chastised herself. "That obvious?" she asked, rubbing her neck anxiously with said flustered disposition.

Vern Silverfallow wrote:
Once she called him out for peeking on the female Gunslinger woman from earlier, he nearly slumped out of the tree. "P-peeping tom? Me? No. Far from it." he lied. He sat up, letting his left leg dangle off the side of the branch as he recomposed himself. "What I am is a guide, a guide who is willing to aid somebody like you who hasn't had first hand experience with this area. I can take you through these woods and keep you away from the slimy Keropin's webbed fingers... for a price of course." he says his confident smirk widening to that of a clever smile.

She blinked, her lidded eyes narrowing on him. "Of... course you're not..." she trailed off sarcastically, blinking her long lashes again before he gave her his pitch. Huh... he seems earnest in this regard. But... her thoughts trailed off again.

"Well, that would be nice, but unfortunately I'm kinda short of cash..." She lied herself. But she didn't want to use funds she was given for random purposes. "I've got nothing to barter or trade either for your services, kid. Though thanks I guess for the offer." she says honestly, looking back to the forest. She felt a bit frightened however. With creatures like the Keropin existing within... checking her map constantly to see where she was headed would be almost suicidal. She'd be exposed.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:45 pm

He chuckled. "Rolan you say? They're famous for beef, horses, and beer!" He exclaimed, sticking his tongue out at her. "Well, if you don't mind my forwardness, you do have a cute country charm about you!" He says, before dropping down from the canopy, his coat trailing up behind him before he fell at her knees in a crouch.

When he slowly panned himself up, standing up fully he towered slightly over her by a few inches given his six even height.

"Well, that would be nice, but unfortunately I'm kinda short of cash..." She lied herself. But she didn't want to use funds she was given for random purposes. "I've got nothing to barter or trade either for your services, kid. Though thanks I guess for the offer." she says honestly, looking back to the forest. She felt a bit frightened however. With creatures like the Keropin existing within... checking her map constantly to see where she was headed would be almost suicidal. She'd be exposed.

He looked her over with a hawks eye, a somewhat curious grin splattering across his handsome features. "I wouldn't say that. Tell you what, I'll help you through these woods. I'll lend you my skills to boot. However, as payment..." he trails off momentarily, his red entrancing eyes focusing on her plush and supple lips. "You'll have to give me a kiss, full on the lips." He says with a playful wink. "I'll take that as my payment." he offers, his tone even and filled with a bold determination.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:39 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:He chuckled. "Rolan you say? They're famous for beef, horses, and beer!" He exclaimed, sticking his tongue out at her. "Well, if you don't mind my forwardness, you do have a cute country charm about you!" He says, before dropping down from the canopy, his coat trailing up behind him before he fell at her knees in a crouch.

When he slowly panned himself up, standing up fully he towered slightly over her by a few inches given his six even height.

She cringed a little, but it was true after all. But his response was a little charming... sorta? She wasn't sure how slopping crap about a farm was at all charming. But, he hit the nail on the head with pointing out her countrified roots. She watched him drop from the tree's with a little gasp, but he landed agile enough. What a weird guy... She thought, but kinda flustered as he stood up and showed he was a bit taller than herself.

Vern Silverfallow wrote:
He looked her over with a hawks eye, a somewhat curious grin splattering across his handsome features. "I wouldn't say that. Tell you what, I'll help you through these woods. I'll lend you my skills to boot. However, as payment..." he trails off momentarily, his red entrancing eyes focusing on her plush and supple lips. "You'll have to give me a kiss, full on the lips." He says with a playful wink. "I'll take that as my payment." he offers, his tone even and filled with a bold determination.

She felt a little odd by the way he looked at her, but she blinked confusedly when he made his offer. "Huh?" She grunted in confusion. "A... kiss?" she raised a brow, the features of her face forming a look of suspicion towards the young man. He wasn't a bad looking kid, but... it was a tad creepy to ask for such to a complete stranger. "What's your game here?" she asked, folding her arms across her jiggly chest. She raised a brow, her lidded eyes judging him with ever increasing suspicion.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:56 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:He chuckled. "Rolan you say? They're famous for beef, horses, and beer!" He exclaimed, sticking his tongue out at her. "Well, if you don't mind my forwardness, you do have a cute country charm about you!" He says, before dropping down from the canopy, his coat trailing up behind him before he fell at her knees in a crouch.

She cringed a little, but it was true after all. But his response was a little charming... sorta? She wasn't sure how slopping crap about a farm was at all charming. But, he hit the nail on the head with pointing out her countrified roots. She watched him drop from the tree's with a little gasp, but he landed agile enough. What a weird guy... She thought, but kinda flustered as he stood up and showed he was a bit taller than herself.

Vern Silverfallow wrote:

She felt a little odd by the way he looked at her, but she blinked confusedly when he made his offer. "Huh?" She grunted in confusion. "A... kiss?" she raised a brow, the features of her face forming a look of suspicion towards the young man. He wasn't a bad looking kid, but... it was a tad creepy to ask for such to a complete stranger. "What's your game here?" she asked, folding her arms across her jiggly chest. She raised a brow, her lidded eyes judging him with ever increasing suspicion.  

Vern chuckled at her confusion and suspicion. "Is that so odd? It's only an innocent kiss I'm asking for. You said you have nothing to offer, but you have your lips and I've decided I'd like to lock lips with them. Being kissed by a beautiful woman in uniform is truly a treasure of it self, so I'd happily lend my services to such a woman in exchange." he explained. "As I said. I'm not playing anything here, just offering you a contract sealed with a kiss for payment, is that so bad?" he asked, folding his arms across his chest as well.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 am

Sasha listened to his explanation and frowned a little. "Look... I appreciate the sentiment and compliments but... I..." she paused, blushing a little. She pulled out the bills the Generalissimo gave her. "I lied. How about... 500 Gilex instead?"
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:02 am

Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:Sasha listened to his explanation and frowned a little. "Look... I appreciate the sentiment and compliments but... I..." she paused, blushing a little. She pulled out the bills the Generalissimo gave her. "I lied. How about... 500 Gilex instead?"  

Vern raised a brow at the bills she presented him. Upon glancing at them, he closed his eyes. "Nah, I don't feel like it." he replied simply.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:05 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:
Vern raised a brow at the bills she presented him. Upon glancing at them, he closed his eyes. "Nah, I don't feel like it." he replied simply.

She blinked, confused by his rejection of the offer. "What?!" She gasped, her face flustered and with an irritated expression. "Well, I see you mercenaries like to drive a hard bargain... 1000 Gilex then." She offered, adding another bill to the pot.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:07 am

She blinked, confused by his rejection of the offer. "What?!" She gasped, her face flustered and with an irritated expression. "Well, I see you mercenaries like to drive a hard bargain... 1000 Gilex then." She offered, adding another bill to the pot.

To this, Vern opened his right eye, scratching the side of his head with his right hand while his left hand slipped into the pocket of his jacket. "1000? I'll pass..." he says, sighing, turning around, slipping the right hand from his hair to his pocket like his left hand, his back turned to her as he begins to walk towards the tree he had been perched in again.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:11 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:
To this, Vern opened his right eye, scratching the side of his head with his right hand while his left hand slipped into the pocket of his jacket. "1000? I'll pass..." he says, sighing, turning around, slipping the right hand from his hair to his pocket like his left hand, his back turned to her as he begins to walk towards the tree he had been perched in again.

Now she found him absolutely detestable. "Really? You're turning down a grand? What the hell's wrong with you, did you fall on your head or somethin'?!" she exclaimed, unable to contain her impatience or frustration any longer. She grits her teeth, showing them off as she continues to growl, her body shaking with anger... but some part of her really believed this kid knew what was up in these woods to get past the detection of a Gunslinger...

"Okay, fine! 5000 and that is my final offer!" She exclaimed, slipping out eight more 500 Gilex Bills.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:20 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:

Now she found him absolutely detestable. "Really? You're turning down a grand? What the hell's wrong with you, did you fall on your head or somethin'?!" she exclaimed, unable to contain her impatience or frustration any longer. She grits her teeth, showing them off as she continues to growl, her body shaking with anger... but some part of her really believed this kid knew what was up in these woods to get past the detection of a Gunslinger...

"Okay, fine! 5000 and that is my final offer!" She exclaimed, slipping out eight more 500 Gilex Bills.

Vernon paused. He bowed his head with an audible sigh, before shaking his head left to right. "You can give me all the money and possessions you have on your person Soldier Girl," he then looks back at her over his shoulder and smirks. "But I already made up my mind. You know what I'm looking for. I'll work for you, get you through these woods untouched, in exchange we'll share a passionate kiss before we part ways. Now it'll be a shame if you storm off in there and get yourself eaten because of a simple request. Not sure why you'd refuse; its not like I'm asking you to take your shirt off or anything!" he teased, turning away again. "But that is my offer, and its non-negotiable." he delivers for a coup-de grace.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:
Vern Silverfallow wrote:

Vernon paused. He bowed his head with an audible sigh, before shaking his head left to right. "You can give me all the money and possessions you have on your person Soldier Girl," he then looks back at her over his shoulder and smirks. "But I already made up my mind. You know what I'm looking for. I'll work for you, get you through these woods untouched, in exchange we'll share a passionate kiss before we part ways. Now it'll be a shame if you storm off in there and get yourself eaten because of a simple request. Not sure why you'd refuse; its not like I'm asking you to take your shirt off or anything!" he teased, turning away again. "But that is my offer, and its non-negotiable." he delivers for a coup-de grace.

Her jaw hung open with astonishment, her cheeks flushed red as she listened to his eccentric offer. She shivers, and gazes down pensively. Damn... I could always blow this kid off and just chance going forward on my own. There's no guarantee I'll be targeted by anything in these woods. I have the Scouting Gear after all... I can just use the canopy for cover... She brought her left arm across her stomach, her right elbow propped on it with her hand holding her chin as she continued to blush, biting her lower lip which he so desired! Her body shuttering nervously!

Then again... what IF... IF there IS something out there? What IF I get put into a deadly scenario and HE appears to ask for something more should I have to request his services?! She thought, eyes widening as she pictured him saying:

Imaginary Vern Silverfallow wrote:"You know, I feel like I deserve more than just a kiss now. If you want me to help you out of this situation you're going to have to bed with me for the night!"

The thought alone made her body completely turn red, her eyes closing tight as she held each side of her head and squirmed, shaking her head left to right as she screamed: "NO NO NO!!"

Her voice was conflicted, agitated, and embarrassed. Her heart rate increased as she looked over to him with her apple red face. He was somewhat attractive, but that wasn't the issue at hand! Oh Gods... why did you put me in such a position?? First with the Generalissimo, now with... this bold kid.... She groaned in an uncomfortable manner. She turned her eyes away, her right hand reaching up and played with one of the strands of hair making up her bangs in a fidgeting manner, her other hand behind her back as she swayed forward and back from heel to toe on her feet.

She frowned, face a deep scarlet as she considered his offer and answered him. "...Fine." she consented. "I'll... kiss you. In e-exchange for your services." she stuttered, accepting his offer.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:42 am

Her jaw hung open with astonishment, her cheeks flushed red as she listened to his eccentric offer. She shivers, and gazes down pensively. Damn... I could always blow this kid off and just chance going forward on my own. There's no guarantee I'll be targeted by anything in these woods. I have the Scouting Gear after all... I can just use the canopy for cover... She brought her left arm across her stomach, her right elbow propped on it with her hand holding her chin as she continued to blush, biting her lower lip which he so desired! Her body shuttering nervously!

Then again... what IF... IF there IS something out there? What IF I get put into a deadly scenario and HE appears to ask for something more should I have to request his services?! She thought, eyes widening as she pictured him saying:

Imaginary Vern Silverfallow wrote:"You know, I feel like I deserve more than just a kiss now. If you want me to help you out of this situation you're going to have to bed with me for the night!"

The thought alone made her body completely turn red, her eyes closing tight as she held each side of her head and squirmed, shaking her head left to right as she screamed: "NO NO NO!!"

Her voice was conflicted, agitated, and embarrassed. Her heart rate increased as she looked over to him with her apple red face. He was somewhat attractive, but that wasn't the issue at hand! Oh Gods... why did you put me in such a position?? First with the Generalissimo, now with... this bold kid.... She groaned in an uncomfortable manner. She turned her eyes away, her right hand reaching up and played with one of the strands of hair making up her bangs in a fidgeting manner, her other hand behind her back as she swayed forward and back from heel to toe on her feet.

She frowned, face a deep scarlet as she considered his offer and answered him. "...Fine." she consented. "I'll... kiss you. In e-exchange for your services." she stuttered, accepting his offer.

Vern paused, and slowly turned to face the cute country girl blushing with embarrassment. He smirked, and raised both brows. "Oh? Where may I ask shall you kiss me?" he asked, ensuring his demands were clear.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum