Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon Highlands

Go down

dragon - The Dragon Highlands Empty The Dragon Highlands

Post  Kiyoshi Sanada Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:29 am

"The Dragon Highlands," begins young Kiyoshi 'Nene' Sanada, the Seventh Spear of Beijio and one of Lady Hiyori Busujima's 'Divine Blades', warrior retainers to the Thunder Beast of Beijio. "known for such given the number of iridescent sulfur fields which populate this stretch of land as far as the Amaine Woodlands..." The woman continued, as her horse neighed and the scene stretched out around her, giving her a full view of the terrain:

dragon - The Dragon Highlands R

Following the neighing of her horse, Bahba, there was a tell tale roar which radiated from the canyons and sulfur pits. "...they also say real dragons live here as well. Only a fool travels through the Dragon Highlands unprepared." she says, petting her terrified horse in an effort to calm the beast.

dragon - The Dragon Highlands 206c1207127e85d1ce00cc18e6896c4c

Kiyoshi was young, but a well trained and her title of 'Seventh Spear' wasn't just given to her without contest. She was a samurai from a medium ranking clan that always supported the Beijiosaki's and thus had similar colors to their clan. Though she was only 21, she was given the task by the Prince to seek out Lady Hiyori who should have returned to Beijio by now, while the Shogun Beijiosaki also tasked her with finding a different kind of beast entirely- the Beast of Beijio.

They called them the 'Beast' given they had slain many members of the loyal clans, and the crimes were both vicious and blood thirsty. Shogun Beijiosaki didn't care if they were returned alive, but he wanted their head. Before, the 'Beast' was quite a phantom, and had evaded the patrols with ease, however, in his most recent murder, there were witnesses who could identify the Beast as a tall, muscular male wearing rags and armor with multiple blades at his disposal. The sightings continued after that, and an elderly farmer saw such a figure heading towards the Dragon Highlands.

Nene eased her horse through the flat, yet, mountainous landscape. It made sense why he's evaded capture for years. No one willingly traverses the Highlands despite it's flatter terrain and connecting to the Amaine Forest due to the dangerous fumes and the fauna. Still impressive he made a hideout out here... Given how I must continue my search for Lady Hiyori post haste, I'll have to find this criminal and behead him, for I'm not going to ride back to Beijio after I find that rat bastard... She thought gruffly, having no sympathy for villainy and criminals to Beijio in general.

dragon - The Dragon Highlands C9c56ad75e127637b2217c64f2891776

The woman kept her eyes and ears alert for any signs of the criminal- or any unfriendly fauna that would take advantage of the situation. If things progressed worse, given Bahba's skittish behavior to the area, she'd have to send her back home and continue on foot. Thankfully, her Scardian bred stallion was intelligent enough to know the safest way back to Beijio without her guidance.

"Its okay Bahba... its just the wind..." She cooed to her stead, continuing forwards with the animal till either she could no longer or they stumbled into the wanted criminal in question, or signs of his camp...
Kiyoshi Sanada
Kiyoshi Sanada
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down