Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn (204)

2 posters

Go down

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn (204) Empty Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn (204)

Post  Connor Greyarrow Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:21 am

[From here]

Connor, still holding Berna in a bridal carry, opens the door to her room with a swift, nimble kick, before kicking it behind him closed. He looks to Berna, and raised a brow. "You don't mind if I kissed you as we make love, my dear?" He asked politely. "I can't help, for your lips look very... inviting." He winked.
Connor Greyarrow
Connor Greyarrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn (204) Empty Re: Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn (204)

Post  Berna Lunavale Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:25 am

Connor Greyarrow wrote:[From here]

Connor, still holding Berna in a bridal carry, opens the door to her room with a swift, nimble kick, before kicking it behind him closed. He looks to Berna, and raised a brow. "You don't mind if I kissed you as we make love, my dear?" He asked politely. "I can't help, for your lips look very... inviting." He winked.

She answered with her lips, kissing him upon pulling her face to his, her eyes closed as the plush pink lips pressed softly against his warm, smooth lips. Her large breasts flattened against his upper chest, her hands slipping his hood away as she dabs her tongue against his inner cheek. Pulling back, a saliva trail dipped between both of their open mouths! She licked her plush lips, blushing deeply and giggled. "You taste inviting~" She purred. She was already wet from his teasing, and eager to break the man in. She brought her lips to his again, moaning into his mouth as she fiddled with his cloak's buttons...
Berna Lunavale
Berna Lunavale
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn (204) Empty Re: Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn (204)

Post  Connor Greyarrow Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:35 am

Connor felt her lips on his own, feeling her tongue in his mouth. He tugged her closer, feeling his hood fall back:

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn (204) Dcakwlt-689a7ecf-9166-4e16-88b0-72e294678aa8.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc2YTE0NTcxLWVhOTEtNDk4ZC05NGVjLTk2MDNiN2M5MDdkZlwvZGNha3dsdC02ODlhN2VjZi05MTY2LTRlMTYtODhiMC03MmUyOTQ2NzhhYTguanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Smiling, he walks over to the bed, and lays her onto her back. He pulls away his cloak, revealing his tall, slender body. Still he was toned from years of self reliance and his past as a knight in training. He pulls down at her shorts, revealing her black thong and peels the item away from her legs, neglecting to remove the boots somehow! He smirked, crawling over her, he slides his right hand over her left breast, and kisses her lips again. He supports his body on his knees and his left hand, while kissing her and groped, kneaded and rolled her left breast around. He slipped under her top and bra, pulling it up to reveal both large, jiggly orbs and their pink hardened nipples; his right hand cupping her breast as he massaged her heavy flesh under his warm palm. His tongue rolled against hers, Berna laying beneath him while he continued to explore both her mouth and curves.
Connor Greyarrow
Connor Greyarrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down