Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

+2
Cypria Farswallow
Berna Lunavale
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn Empty Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Berna Lunavale Sat May 12, 2018 7:12 am

The Dragon's Tooth Tavern and inn is one of the sole drinking establishment of Kilwood Village. It is the village's watering hole, where the locals mix with the travellers and visitors. Business includes home made food, and a drinking bar. Several private rooms are available for travellers looking for rest for however long they can afford. Room service is available. The owner of the establishment is Brynjolf Doloric Cloudscraper, a venerable giant of a man who's family has run the tavern for the past 50 years.

The reputation of Dragon's tooth is generally very good, the food is hot and delicious, the drinks are cold, frothy and of excellent quality, and the rooms are always spotless. That's not to say the bar games and general rowdiness doesn't sometimes get out of hand. However, nobody breaks the Cloudscraper's rules, as the man is not only well respected, but can personally see to troublemakers making it to Dr. Clara's office very quickly by himself. Troublemakers know not to overstep in the presence of the owner or his staff.
Berna Lunavale
Berna Lunavale
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn Empty Re: Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Cypria Farswallow Sat May 12, 2018 8:55 am

"Bar tender, another ale please." Cypria spoke at the bar. Her partner, Berna, was out of her sight at the moment, but they were waiting for their feast anyhow. Baked chicken with rice, chopped carrots and brown gravy with a side of garlic laced mash... These thoughts made her stomach groan, impatiently. She hated being this hungry... so she staved the hunger off with Ale and mead.
Cypria Farswallow
Cypria Farswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat May 12, 2018 9:03 am

"Right aaway ma'am," came the cheery reply from the back. "Would you like anything for starters?" asked the keep as he peeked his head around at the rather scantily dressed woman.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypria Farswallow Sat May 12, 2018 9:11 am

Random Mobs wrote:"Right aaway ma'am," came the cheery reply from the back. "Would you like anything for starters?" asked the keep as he peeked his head around at the rather scantily dressed woman.

She laced her fingers together leaning upon the counter, 'emphasizing her appeal' by arching her back, making it so her breasts bobbed and hung out from the folds of her long white cape. She glanced him over with her green eyes and smirked with a charming smile. "Hmm? Just some bread and butter will suffice. I don't want to spoil my dinner." She hummed, seductively.
Cypria Farswallow
Cypria Farswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat May 12, 2018 9:20 am

"Commin right up!" he said, then disappeared into the kitchens for a few more moments. before he reappeared with a small plate full of delicious smelling bread, and what appeared to be two small cups of butter, one was standard, the other smelled of garlic.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn 1433523400627

"Please! Enjoy!"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Berna Lunavale Sun May 13, 2018 9:12 pm

"He's a tad young for ya, isn't he Cypra?" Berna asked, leaning against her friend and mentore's back, before sliding into the seat beside her. Berna's larger breasts jiggled behind her bikini top and the tube shaped top. She leaned over, gabbing one of the garlic sticks and popped it into her mouth. "MMmm..." she hummed, before turning to the bar tender, raising her hand. "A glass of Spiced Wine for me." She giggled, swallowing before licking her finger tips.
Berna Lunavale
Berna Lunavale
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypria Farswallow Sun May 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Berna Lunavale wrote:"He's a tad young for ya, isn't he Cypra?" Berna asked, leaning against her friend and mentore's back, before sliding into the seat beside her. Berna's larger breasts jiggled behind her bikini top and the tube shaped top. She leaned over, gabbing one of the garlic sticks and popped it into her mouth. "MMmm..." she hummed, before turning to the bar tender, raising her hand. "A glass of Spiced Wine for me." She giggled, swallowing before licking her finger tips.

Cypria's smile faltered, her lidded eyes turning to Berna with mild annoyance. "And you're too young for anyone." She sharply replied, grabbing a slice of bread from the bowl and began to spread butter upon it. "Come now, you don't need to be in a giggle fit... we're here on the behalf of our client, its not a holiday." she sighed, biting into the fluffy bread, gradually nibbling on it as she waited for food.
Cypria Farswallow
Cypria Farswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun May 13, 2018 10:09 pm

The bar tender with a smile and a slight blush on his face at Berna's words, he uncorked a bottle of San's, and brought both the bottle and a glass to the counter. Placing the glass on a coaster, he poured the wine into the glass.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn 68592-8-1439094946

He resealed the cork, and put the bottle back in the cooler. "Please enjoy!" he said cheerily.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Berna Lunavale Mon May 14, 2018 12:03 am

She winked back to the young man before taking her glass and rose it high! "Perhaps I am," Berna replied to Cypria, smirking devilishly. "But I'm not too young for this, besides its wine! Its not heavy liquor or anything, sheesh. You're worse than my mother." She teased before taking a sip of the spicy wine. "Meh.." She groaned, rolling her eyes. "Yeah yeah, some stupid relic in the middle of the Scardian Sticks, I know know... gosh, he could have at least given us a map..." she groaned again.
Berna Lunavale
Berna Lunavale
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypria Farswallow Mon May 14, 2018 9:30 am

Cypria shook her head. "Berna, you'll get drunk off the fumes... You're not known for holding your alcohol." She frowned, remembering the last time she had to drag her out of the pub as she giggled like a fool. "You mind keeping your voice down? We don't need to announce to the world our reason for being here." she says with a sigh, shaking her head again. "If there was a map, you think he'd hire us?" she asked, before finishing off her buttered bread piece.
Cypria Farswallow
Cypria Farswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Berna Lunavale Tue May 15, 2018 7:31 pm

Berna grumbled, looking over at Cypra with distaste. "Do not!" She whined, flustered by the accusation. "Hrmm..." She groaned. "Well between the two of us, your the one with more knowledge about Scardia's interior, you sure you don't have any inkling of the relic's location?" Berna asked, frowning as she leaned against the surface in front of both women.
Berna Lunavale
Berna Lunavale
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed May 16, 2018 2:14 am

Even though the bartender and kitchen staff could overhear what the ladies were speaking about, none of them paid much mind. After a few more minutes from the oven's distinctive ding, the chef completed the dish made to order, and rang the bell to which a waitress came out to deliver the food to a table. "Please my ladies, come with me to a table" the waitess asked with a smile, in her arm held Cypria's dish of Baked chicken with rice, chopped carrots and brown gravy with a side of garlic laced mash, all arranged neatly on a round plate.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Connor Greyarrow Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:01 am

[From here]

Connor was quickly adjusted to his new stead, originally belonging to Hrothor. When he galloped close to the reaches of town, he had his green hood over his head again, and lit a cigar.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn Archerrobgostage1_by_reikothegwen-dcaib2o

The horse was accustomed to the smell of tobacco as well, which made sense given Hrothor's pipe. The sky was darkening, but the village was well lit by flame thanks to gas lamps installed around the community. They were doing their best to avoid Tenik Electric & Power as much as any other Scardian town, but Mythgarde to the north did sell out for an increase in their mining production...

He brought (Furukaze? fuck I forgot the name!) to the stable, and registered her. He then dismounted and headed into the Pub, where he could purchase some items like wine and grapes given the usual shops were closed at this hour. The cigar illuminated his shrouded face some, so he snubbed the stub out, remaining anonymous to the best of his abilities upon entering the pub. It was lively as ever as he was assaulted by the scent of delicious food and alcohol upon crossing through its threshold. His boots were heavy as he walked, but they were drawn out by the melodies of music and the chorus of hundreds of conversations being held at once. He waded through this wave of white noise to the bar and began to make his request. "A bottle of wine, and a bushel of your best wine grapes... I'll also have a tankard while I'm waiting."

He took a seat and observed the bar patrons. He could recognize a few of them, the locals knew a little about him, that he knew the woodlands around them better than anyone else in this village. The children usually had a fun time trying to follow him back to his home, which never ended successfully for them. He would cross the veil before they even got close to where he resided, losing them safely (without getting them lost in turn) or leaving trinkets to keep their minds busy before vanishing under their noses. Even some of the more curious of villagers would occasionally stalk him, but like the children had never been successful. All because nobody knew where Connor lived inside the Kilwood Forest, and he rarely did leave to commune with the village save some holidays and festivals.

I wonder how they think of me... a quite young hermit that lives in the woods. Do they think me as a shadow of Kilwood? A mortal avatar in service to it? I wonder if they blame me for any misgivings in the village, be they accurately my fault or not. Still... they're generally not a problem, these Kilwoodians. He thought quietly, smirking as he took his tankard of ale and began to drink from it.
Connor Greyarrow
Connor Greyarrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypria Farswallow Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:52 am

"You totally do." Cypria replied to Berna, before adding: "Yeah for the third time I haven't a clue where this relic can be. Its supposed to reside in the Ruins of Tesselth, deep in the Kilwood forest, supposedly protected by the woodland spirits, and some guardian of the steppe. Thats the legend, anyway..." she pauses to sip her tankard. "Given how large Kilwood is, it'll be like looking for a needle in a haystack. We'll need answers, and to get them like any good thief, we'll need to ask the right questions... to the right people." she explained, when the barmaid presented them with Cypria's dish.

Random Mobs wrote:Even though the bartender and kitchen staff could overhear what the ladies were speaking about, none of them paid much mind. After a few more minutes from the oven's distinctive ding, the chef completed the dish made to order, and rang the bell to which a waitress came out to deliver the food to a table. "Please my ladies, come with me to a table" the waitess asked with a smile, in her arm held Cypria's dish of Baked chicken with rice, chopped carrots and brown gravy with a side of garlic laced mash, all arranged neatly on a round plate.

Cypria's belly grumbled at the sight of the platter, her lips trembling anxiously! Jackpot! Her mind screamed as she quickly departed to the table in which they would reside till she finished her meal. She drew the knife and fork, her lips trembling with excitement as she began to cut into the chicken and then combine its flesh with the gravy, mash and rice. She ate the glob of flavours heartily and shivered with a taste bud overload! Kilwood cooking is the best.... She thought, smiling with a flustered look of pure bliss~
Cypria Farswallow
Cypria Farswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Berna Lunavale Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:05 am

Berna grumbled at Cypria's response, and when they were lead to the table, it was clear that was about all she was getting from her partner in crime. However... she took her words to heart. "Excuse me," she began, tapping the waitress' arm, her hand escaping the poncho like cloak wrapped around her curvaceous bodice as Berna began to ask such questions. "...do you know who my friend and I can get in touch with about Kilwood forest? We're in need of a highly skilled guide and someone who truly knows these woods like it was the back of their hand. Its important!" She says with a smile, her bosom bouncing under her cloak as she hopped a little in her energetic state.
Berna Lunavale
Berna Lunavale
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypria Farswallow Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:26 am

Cypria was on a third or fourth bite of her plate when she heard Berna ask the Barmaid on inquiring a guide. She almost choked, but settled on grumbling and giving Berna a pair of lidded annoyed eyes instead. I don't mean ask the first person you meat dolt! She thought sourly, but sighed and drank more from her tankard in turn.
Cypria Farswallow
Cypria Farswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:26 am

The waitress turned around and blinked a little at the inquiry.

"Well, your best bet would be to ask the village chieftain. He'll be able to assign a guide to you, unless you wish to privately ask around the village." replied the waitress, before she resumed her duties.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Berna Lunavale Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:07 am

Random Mobs wrote:The waitress turned around and blinked a little at the inquiry.

"Well, your best bet would be to ask the village chieftain. He'll be able to assign a guide to you, unless you wish to privately ask around the village." replied the waitress, before she resumed her duties.

Berna's eyebrows twitched at the response, which of course was something she should have yet didn't expect from the woman. I could have done that on my own... 'thanks'. She frowned, before a mischievous smirk spreads across her face, the purse of the barmaid had swiftly entered her palm as she had walked away, stashed beneath her cloak and hidden away. Regardless of the fruitless conversation, she at least made something out of the interaction. She turned to Cypria and... shook her head. "Have fun stuffing your face, I'm gonna do what the waitress suggested and ask around. Continue..." she paused waving her hand at Cypria. "...that." She giggled, before she began to make her rounds around the bar room.
Berna Lunavale
Berna Lunavale
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypria Farswallow Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:15 am

Cypria shook her head as the maid told Berna what she pretty much had told the pink haired teen no more than a minute ago. She drank softly, before exhaling. "Berna... just play nice. We don't need to get thrown out of this village. I know how much you hate bugs, so if you want a room free of the creepy crawlies try not to cause trouble, okay? Because its the forest if we get on everyone's bad side. Try not to be so invasive, and use your 'eyes'. I've trained you to use them, so you know who to ask if you simply...observe." She says, her lidded gaze sweeping across several candidates for their guide, but decided not to speak up; making this experience be a 'test' of sorts for Berna. To be a good thief, smuggler, spy, what have you, you must learn how to gather the most important tools in our trade: information and connections. You can only get an understanding of both on your own, Berna. I'm going to sit back and enjoy this meal~ She smirked, silently continuing her dinner in relative peace... for now.
Cypria Farswallow
Cypria Farswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Berna Lunavale Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:32 am

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah..." Berna replied, but when she was turned away shivered a little... She knows my weaknesses well... She shivered, and began to look around the room. Hmm... I have to look for someone that looks like they'd be worth talking to, can't just fool around like I did earlier... Who's worth my time...? She asked herself, walking up to the bar. It was then she noticed the cloaked figure:

Ooo... shady. She chuckled, before approaching him. "Hey there~" She called out to him, her back leaning against the counter of the bar, her voice friendly and sweet to the sound, smiling vibrantly towards him. "Are you busy? And yes, I'm talking to you Mr. Green cloak." She grinned, sliding closer to him.
Berna Lunavale
Berna Lunavale
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Connor Greyarrow Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:32 am

Berna Lunavale wrote:She rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah..." Berna replied, but when she was turned away shivered a little... She knows my weaknesses well... She shivered, and began to look around the room. Hmm... I have to look for someone that looks like they'd be worth talking to, can't just fool around like I did earlier... Who's worth my time...? She asked herself, walking up to the bar. It was then she noticed the cloaked figure:

Ooo... shady. She chuckled, before approaching him. "Hey there~" She called out to him, her back leaning against the counter of the bar, her voice friendly and sweet to the sound, smiling vibrantly towards him. "Are you busy? And yes, I'm talking to you Mr. Green cloak." She grinned, sliding closer to him.

Connor lowered his tankard, turning to face the cloaked woman. She had pink hair, red eyes... friendly voice and smile. "...Not interested." He says, glancing away from her with an irritated expression. "I don't have the coin to fool around, take your business elsewhere..." he sighed. Besides... he was already preoccupied with other... thoughts waiting for him in the deep wood... probably naked already.

He blushed at the thought.
Connor Greyarrow
Connor Greyarrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Berna Lunavale Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:52 am

Connor Greyarrow wrote:
Connor lowered his tankard, turning to face the cloaked woman. She had pink hair, red eyes... friendly voice and smile. "...Not interested." He says, glancing away from her with an irritated expression. "I don't have the coin to fool around, take your business elsewhere..." he sighed. Besides... he was already preoccupied with other... thoughts waiting for him in the deep wood... probably naked already.

He blushed at the thought.

Berna raised a brow at this response, but smiled. "Ah, you got it backwards my shrouded friend, I'm here to provide you with coin." She smirked, leaning close, to try and peek under his hood. "I mean, if you're interested." Her hand reached up, peeling away his hood...

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn Archerrobgostage2_by_reikothegwen-dcaib3a

She blinked at his handsome face and her eyes became lidded, and lustful. She pulls herself against his left arm, her soft, curvy frame slipping out of her cloak, showing off her sexy body to him:

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn __berna_sennen_sensou_aigis_drawn_by_uchiu_kazuma__by_reikothegwen-dc5f3p3

"Then again, I can pay you back in other ways~" She giggled, flustered. She could feel some decent muscle from the man under his cloak as she forced herself against him. He was lean though, and that made it easier. "How about you sit with me and my comrade for a while? It won't take too long. You see, we're looking for a guide into the woods... and again, I can be very generous~" she purred.
Berna Lunavale
Berna Lunavale
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Connor Greyarrow Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:01 am

Berna Lunavale wrote:

Berna raised a brow at this response, but smiled. "Ah, you got it backwards my shrouded friend, I'm here to provide you with coin." She smirked, leaning close, to try and peek under his hood. "I mean, if you're interested." Her hand reached up, peeling away his hood...

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn Archerrobgostage2_by_reikothegwen-dcaib3a

She blinked at his handsome face and her eyes became lidded, and lustful. She pulls herself against his left arm, her soft, curvy frame slipping out of her cloak, showing off her sexy body to him:

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn __berna_sennen_sensou_aigis_drawn_by_uchiu_kazuma__by_reikothegwen-dc5f3p3

"Then again, I can pay you back in other ways~" She giggled, flustered. She could feel some decent muscle from the man under his cloak as she forced herself against him. He was lean though, and that made it easier. "How about you sit with me and my comrade for a while? It won't take too long. You see, we're looking for a guide into the woods... and again, I can be very generous~" she purred.

Connor felt his hood fall, and he turned to face the woman again with anger... but softened up some as she showed herself off a little. Her mischievous gaze and her appearance while he was in this mood, preparing to meet a more scantily clad elf for sex in the woods made him tight lipped. Flushed pink, he could feel her soft...supple features under her cloak pressing against him. He looked away for a moment, looking rather flustered. "...that so?" he glances back at her. He could sense something off about her statements, but he'd play along for now. "As it so happens, I know the woods the best around here. That is not a joke." He answered, pulling his hood back over his face, before turning to her. "Very well, let me hear your story out." Connor adds.
Connor Greyarrow
Connor Greyarrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Berna Lunavale Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:09 am

She smiled. Wow! First try, unless he's just boasting. Still, we got ourselves a guide! She thought, snickering mentally. She giggled bashfully. "Really? Oh wow, thank you~" She grabbed his arm, and pulled him back to her table. "Cypria, I got ourselves a guide!" She cooed, sitting him down in front of the blue haired woman, before taking a seat herself... on the green cloaked man's lap. She pulled herself into the folds of his cloak, closing her eyes and blushed as she leans back... feeling his toned chest pressing against his back. She half opens her eyes, a salacious grin on her face. "Mmm, very warm in here~" She purred, taking the man's hands... bringing his right hand to her right breast, and his left hand to her inner thigh, cloaked by his cloak, no one could see such... sexual antics from the couple. She looks up at him over her shoulder, smiling seductively. She leaned close, blushing as she spoke. "...consider this a teaser of what you can play with, if you agree to help of course~" She purred. Granted, if he said no, she'd still may bring him back to her room, fuck his brains out and then rob him as he slumbers. But if he agreed, then she'd honour the man.
Berna Lunavale
Berna Lunavale
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Connor Greyarrow Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:21 am

Connor was taken to a table, where another ample bosomed woman sat in front of him. He sets down his ale, when the pink haired woman sat in his lap suddenly and slipped between the folds of his cloak. "H-hey-" he started, but then... felt her warmth. Her hand bringing his to her breast... squishy and pliable, and her inner thigh... warm, smooth and thick. He was glad his face was covered, her was nearly red as an apple! He looks to the seducer, and raised a brow... and squeezed her breast in response. "That so...?" he managed, before turning to the blue haired woman. "So, you both need a guide into Kilwood huh? To whereabouts are you both heading?" He asked. "Cypria huh? I'm Connor." he introduced himself. "And what about you, pink haired nymph?" He asked, looking down at the woman, rubbing her inner thigh since she did graciously invite him to do so. He also took the liberty of sliding his hand across her breast, his bowman's fingers digging into her squishy, sizable orb and playfully tugged and rolled it under his palm. He could feel her skimpy clothes against his hand, and slid his hand under, rolling the hardening nipple under her bra like cloth between his index fingers, squishing it between his index and middle finger while his thumb stroked her undersides. His left hand continued to slide up her thigh, his thumb sliding behind the cloth of her shorts, slipping inside the pant leg, and felt the shape of his pretty hostess' pelvic lips. The fairies of the forest taught him well.
Connor Greyarrow
Connor Greyarrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next