Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.I.R.S. Locker Rooms & Equipment Storage

2 posters

Go down

T.I.R.S. Locker Rooms & Equipment Storage Empty T.I.R.S. Locker Rooms & Equipment Storage

Post  Albert Stratus Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Several rows of lockers, where T.I.R.S. Agents can refresh themselves, get changed to enter the gym, suit up and get ready for the day if they were not upon arrival or had been 'living in the office' due to long cases. Their is a laundry machine in the area too. There is also equipment storage where uniforms can be purchased, repaired, ordered, and delivered by the on scene staff.
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

T.I.R.S. Locker Rooms & Equipment Storage Empty Re: T.I.R.S. Locker Rooms & Equipment Storage

Post  Albert Stratus Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:20 pm

After leading Reiki through the offices again, heading up the outer stairwell to the forty-first floor, he opens a door into a hallway for her, before leading her to a door with the sign: "Locker Room & Storage".

"This is the locker room, you'll be changing here when you're working out in the gym, as well as where you'll be showering and what not." he waved his hands. "Regardless, its also where you receive your uniform from our tailors. You can bring it here for repairs or size changes, but every uniform is tailored to the individual user, but must remain in the guideline of the Tenik Industrial policy. So, try not to go hot pink in coloration, okay?" He asked, only a subtle smile upon his lips suggesting he was joking.

He opens the door, and leads her past the lockers and shower areas, random personnel were changing without much notice- male or female, they changed together. "Hope you're not uncomfortable with the set up," he says in response to the scene. "As I tell anyone who work here, if there is any 'odd' happenings or trouble you face with other staff, don't feel ashamed to come to me or HR." he says but then adds: "Better off just telling me, or one of your superiors. HR can be a real bitch at times." He says with a sigh, rubbing his neck. "Well, come along, no need to gawk." he continues, bringing her to the equipment room. There was an office with several staff working behind the plexiglass, almost looking like people you'd see at a tailor's shop or dry cleaners. Albert walked up to the window and smirked. "Eh, Tim. I need you to outfit Agent Reiki Fumuki with her first uniform, and order her another three." He says, turning to the newbie. "I'll let you handle the rest. Once finished, meet me back in the locker room." he says, leaving Reiki to the staff, and some modicum of privacy.
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

T.I.R.S. Locker Rooms & Equipment Storage Empty Re: T.I.R.S. Locker Rooms & Equipment Storage

Post  Reiki Fukumi Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:08 pm

Albert Stratus wrote:After leading Reiki through the offices again, heading up the outer stairwell to the forty-first floor, he opens a door into a hallway for her, before leading her to a door with the sign: "Locker Room & Storage".

"This is the locker room, you'll be changing here when you're working out in the gym, as well as where you'll be showering and what not." he waved his hands. "Regardless, its also where you receive your uniform from our tailors. You can bring it here for repairs or size changes, but every uniform is tailored to the individual user, but must remain in the guideline of the Tenik Industrial policy. So, try not to go hot pink in coloration, okay?" He asked, only a subtle smile upon his lips suggesting he was joking.

He opens the door, and leads her past the lockers and shower areas, random personnel were changing without much notice- male or female, they changed together. "Hope you're not uncomfortable with the set up," he says in response to the scene. "As I tell anyone who work here, if there is any 'odd' happenings or trouble you face with other staff, don't feel ashamed to come to me or HR." he says but then adds: "Better off just telling me, or one of your superiors. HR can be a real bitch at times." He says with a sigh, rubbing his neck. "Well, come along, no need to gawk." he continues, bringing her to the equipment room. There was an office with several staff working behind the plexiglass, almost looking like people you'd see at a tailor's shop or dry cleaners. Albert walked up to the window and smirked. "Eh, Tim. I need you to outfit Agent Reiki Fumuki with her first uniform, and order her another three." He says, turning to the newbie. "I'll let you handle the rest. Once finished, meet me back in the locker room." he says, leaving Reiki to the staff, and some modicum of privacy.

Reiki followed Albert up into the 41st floor and into the shared locker room. She saw a few T.I.R.S. staff changing into or out of Gym clothing, half naked or slipping into their suits. She turned to the Deputy Director, shook her head. "I'm not. But I'll... take your advice." she replied, nervously, continuing to follow him into the equipment room. It was kinda odd to see how they crammed two rooms into one given the immense size of the building. She had to wonder how much space was used on this upper floor. She entered, and looked at the number of staff working the makeshift laundry service and tailor shop. She turns, watching Albert leave, before she is face to face with this 'Tim'.

"Hi there..." she chuckled nervously, as he inspected her head to toe.
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:27 pm

T.I.R.S. Locker Rooms & Equipment Storage F02d856bb51a7e885247681ea8378094_by_kikoaihara-dc4ibyg

He stares at the womans features, before waving in his assistants. "Hmm... great, another job like the Director...." he muttered, before looking up at her. "Hey, names Tim. New agent, huh? Welcome to the team. I'm the one in charge of your uniform, cleaning, tailoring, you name it." he says. "Your uniform is more than just a standard black suit, its a lightweight armor made from several classified fabrics with a ballistic weave. The fabric however is flexible, allowing you superior movement. Your standard issue shoes or heels, depending on your preference, will be custom fitted for your use, allowing you comfort no matter the terrain, and can be outfitted to allow you jump a little higher as well as land with shock absorbers. You'll be given a T.I.R.S. Pin, don't lose it, but if you do, we'll find it. We always do. You'll be given a multi-feature watch, outfitted with the various bells and whistles, allowing you to remotely control your vehicle in a three mile radius, to a garrote wire, grappling device, laser wire cutter, backup radio, et cetera et cetera. Your standard issue shades are more than just to make you agents look cool. They're a shield against flash bangs and flash magic, though they look dark you could wear them at all hours of the day for you can adjust the opacity. They have low light & thermal vision displays, and a HUD that allows you to view remote files, maps, videos, et cetera when paired to your phone. On the topic of your phone, you'll be receiving a Tenik Industrial Mobile Phone. The phone, as mentioned, can pair with your shades. It can also be used to patch you in with H.Q., and hack into local security networks, cameras, video storage. Don't abuse it, if the company catches you peeping on civilians without reason, they'll terminate your position here and potentially receive harsh punishments, between a 100,000 Gilex fine and or prison time. Going back to your suit, your suit can withstand fire, stab and slash wounds, bullets, acid damage, water damage and magical alteration. Its charmed to withstand offensive elemental magic, but like all the rest, only up to a certain unspecified yield. You're not a tank, so don't rush out there thinking you can be a hero, you'll die kid." he explians, before adding: "You get all that?"
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Fukumi Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:30 pm

Albert Stratus wrote:T.I.R.S. Locker Rooms & Equipment Storage F02d856bb51a7e885247681ea8378094_by_kikoaihara-dc4ibyg

He stares at the womans features, before waving in his assistants. "Hmm... great, another job like the Director...." he muttered, before looking up at her. "Hey, names Tim. New agent, huh? Welcome to the team. I'm the one in charge of your uniform, cleaning, tailoring, you name it." he says. "Your uniform is more than just a standard black suit, its a lightweight armor made from several classified fabrics with a ballistic weave. The fabric however is flexible, allowing you superior movement. Your standard issue shoes or heels, depending on your preference, will be custom fitted for your use, allowing you comfort no matter the terrain, and can be outfitted to allow you jump a little higher as well as land with shock absorbers. You'll be given a T.I.R.S. Pin, don't lose it, but if you do, we'll find it. We always do. You'll be given a multi-feature watch, outfitted with the various bells and whistles, allowing you to remotely control your vehicle in a three mile radius, to a garrote wire, grappling device, laser wire cutter, backup radio, et cetera et cetera. Your standard issue shades are more than just to make you agents look cool. They're a shield against flash bangs and flash magic, though they look dark you could wear them at all hours of the day for you can adjust the opacity. They have low light & thermal vision displays, and a HUD that allows you to view remote files, maps, videos, et cetera when paired to your phone. On the topic of your phone, you'll be receiving a Tenik Industrial Mobile Phone. The phone, as mentioned, can pair with your shades. It can also be used to patch you in with H.Q., and hack into local security networks, cameras, video storage. Don't abuse it, if the company catches you peeping on civilians without reason, they'll terminate your position here and potentially receive harsh punishments, between a 100,000 Gilex fine and or prison time. Going back to your suit, your suit can withstand fire, stab and slash wounds, bullets, acid damage, water damage and magical alteration. Its charmed to withstand offensive elemental magic, but like all the rest, only up to a certain unspecified yield. You're not a tank, so don't rush out there thinking you can be a hero, you'll die kid." he explians, before adding: "You get all that?"  

Reiki blinked a couple times, not expecting so much to exit the mans mouth after a simple 'hi'. She blinked again, snapping back to reality. "Huh? Uh, yeah." she nodded, trying to keep all that information together.
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:37 pm

Tim looks at her face, blinking slowly not feeling fully confident in her response. "Good. Good enough. Now strip." he says abruptly, producing a long line that was the tailor's measuring tape, whipping it out like a lion tamer with eccentric grace. A master tailor, with 30 years of the craft behind his belt, Tim Fallensky was a half Elven prodigy, hoping to one day produce even better, stronger clothes. "Just to your undergarments, you can't believe the things I seen when I say that line to the new recruits. They get in the way of getting exact measurements, unless, like the Lady Director, you'd like me to provide you with a custom bra made of the same materials of your uniform...?" he asked, raising a brow and angling his head now showing off his pointed ears.
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Fukumi Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:54 pm

Albert Stratus wrote:Tim looks at her face, blinking slowly not feeling fully confident in her response. "Good. Good enough. Now strip." he says abruptly, producing a long line that was the tailor's measuring tape, whipping it out like a lion tamer with eccentric grace. A master tailor, with 30 years of the craft behind his belt, Tim Fallensky was a half Elven prodigy, hoping to one day produce even better, stronger clothes. "Just to your undergarments, you can't believe the things I seen when I say that line to the new recruits. They get in the way of getting exact measurements, unless, like the Lady Director, you'd like me to provide you with a custom bra made of the same materials of your uniform...?" he asked, raising a brow and angling his head now showing off his pointed ears.

"Wha-?!" She exclaimed, blushing as he orders her to strip! She noticed his assistants gathering around her, lifting her arms into a 'T' pose, as they removed her jacket carefully, leaving her with her brown silk button down beneath. She flushed pink with embarrassment, looking at them at each side before Tim brought up it was for her measurements and she didn't have to go full buff. She sighed with relief, pulling her arms away and did as she was bidden, unbuttoning her silk button down, unclipping her skirt and undoing her heels.

T.I.R.S. Locker Rooms & Equipment Storage 825d81509d74a6d438d9180aa16c661f_by_kikoaihara-dc4ic25

She was left in her lacy white bra and panties, and yet still flustered. "I... I think I'll be good. For now. Sounds tempting, its tough to find one that supports well!" She joked, half nervously chuckling while her assets bounced with their fullness.
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:57 am

Reiki Fukumi wrote:
Albert Stratus wrote:Tim looks at her face, blinking slowly not feeling fully confident in her response. "Good. Good enough. Now strip." he says abruptly, producing a long line that was the tailor's measuring tape, whipping it out like a lion tamer with eccentric grace. A master tailor, with 30 years of the craft behind his belt, Tim Fallensky was a half Elven prodigy, hoping to one day produce even better, stronger clothes. "Just to your undergarments, you can't believe the things I seen when I say that line to the new recruits. They get in the way of getting exact measurements, unless, like the Lady Director, you'd like me to provide you with a custom bra made of the same materials of your uniform...?" he asked, raising a brow and angling his head now showing off his pointed ears.

"Wha-?!" She exclaimed, blushing as he orders her to strip! She noticed his assistants gathering around her, lifting her arms into a 'T' pose, as they removed her jacket carefully, leaving her with her brown silk button down beneath. She flushed pink with embarrassment, looking at them at each side before Tim brought up it was for her measurements and she didn't have to go full buff. She sighed with relief, pulling her arms away and did as she was bidden, unbuttoning her silk button down, unclipping her skirt and undoing her heels.

T.I.R.S. Locker Rooms & Equipment Storage 825d81509d74a6d438d9180aa16c661f_by_kikoaihara-dc4ic25

She was left in her lacy white bra and panties, and yet still flustered. "I... I think I'll be good. For now. Sounds tempting, its tough to find one that supports well!" She joked, half nervously chuckling while her assets bounced with their fullness.

Tim nodded. "Very well, don't hesitate then to contact me if you need it~" He says, somewhat chipper now as his assistants put her back in the T-Pose, and he begins getting her in depth measurements, measuring her wrists, shoulders, arm length, arm width, torso, breast size, body height, body width, hip width, foot size; he does it all with grace and speed. "Hm... hmm.... you're going to be just as much of a problem as the Director..." He sighed, shaking his head, before snapping his fingers, his assistants bring him the fabric and cloth. "This will be a record time for me Ginelle, I'm thinking.... 3 and a half." he says, almost cryptically, preparing himself.
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Fukumi Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:03 am

Reiki was flustered, feeling the silky ribbon like tape wrap around every nook and cranny of her frame just about, and blinked. "Um... three and a half...? What are you talking about?" She asked, blushing deeper crimson. This guy was definitely weird, but seemed... decent? "Can... I put my clothes back on?" She asked, cautiously.
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:30 am

Reiki Fukumi wrote:Reiki was flustered, feeling the silky ribbon like tape wrap around every nook and cranny of her frame just about, and blinked. "Um... three and a half...? What are you talking about?" She asked, blushing deeper crimson. This guy was definitely weird, but seemed... decent? "Can... I put my clothes back on?" She asked, cautiously.

"NO!" he exclaimed, not looking at her, hand outstretched. "In fact, for your own safety~" He paused, producing a pair of scissors:

T.I.R.S. Locker Rooms & Equipment Storage Hqdefaulet

"...I wouldn't move an inch!" He smiles. "BEGIN!" He screamed, his assistants begin to drape the cloth over her, a white silky material that as soon was spread about her was cut with expert precision, his assistants began pinning the fabric together, while others made adjustments with thread and needle. The made what resembled a button down shirt around her chest, then followed with a pencil skirt made of the denser material Tim had spoken about. Tim worked on the jacket via the measurements cutting out the shapes of the jacket, its silky interior lining. He then put the finishing touches on her silk button down while it was still on her, and did the same for the skirt, applying a zipper up the right thigh.

He stitched ivory colored buttons for the silky button down, fixing her shirt while fastening it up, turning to the jacket, he rapidly sews the seams together, slipped the jacket around Fukumi, affixing the buttons in brass upon the jacket before fastening them. Then, as a final touch, he grabbed a red silk tie, slapping it around her neck, folding the popped collar before buttoning it for her, then performed a Windsor tie knot. He stepped back, snapping his fingers. "Time~" He excitedly calls out.

One of his assistants pushed down on the stop watch. "Three minutes, twenty eight seconds."

He smirks, spinning his scissors like a pistol, before sheathing them. He chuckles, extending his hand to the side for the pumps that would work with the lovely agent's uniform, and hands them to her, before applying the Tenik Pin, slapping on the Tenik Watch, and then finally, turned her towards a mirror. "Tell me, what do you think?" he asked, hand upon his chin. "Not too tight, is it?" He asked.
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Fukumi Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:32 am

Albert Stratus wrote:
Reiki Fukumi wrote:Reiki was flustered, feeling the silky ribbon like tape wrap around every nook and cranny of her frame just about, and blinked. "Um... three and a half...? What are you talking about?" She asked, blushing deeper crimson. This guy was definitely weird, but seemed... decent? "Can... I put my clothes back on?" She asked, cautiously.

"NO!" he exclaimed, not looking at her, hand outstretched. "In fact, for your own safety~" He paused, producing a pair of scissors:

T.I.R.S. Locker Rooms & Equipment Storage Hqdefaulet

"...I wouldn't move an inch!" He smiles. "BEGIN!" He screamed, his assistants begin to drape the cloth over her, a white silky material that as soon was spread about her was cut with expert precision, his assistants began pinning the fabric together, while others made adjustments with thread and needle. The made what resembled a button down shirt around her chest, then followed with a pencil skirt made of the denser material Tim had spoken about. Tim worked on the jacket via the measurements cutting out the shapes of the jacket, its silky interior lining. He then put the finishing touches on her silk button down while it was still on her, and did the same for the skirt, applying a zipper up the right thigh.

He stitched ivory colored buttons for the silky button down, fixing her shirt while fastening it up, turning to the jacket, he rapidly sews the seams together, slipped the jacket around Fukumi, affixing the buttons in brass upon the jacket before fastening them. Then, as a final touch, he grabbed a red silk tie, slapping it around her neck, folding the popped collar before buttoning it for her, then performed a Windsor tie knot. He stepped back, snapping his fingers. "Time~" He excitedly calls out.

One of his assistants pushed down on the stop watch. "Three minutes, twenty eight seconds."

He smirks, spinning his scissors like a pistol, before sheathing them. He chuckles, extending his hand to the side for the pumps that would work with the lovely agent's uniform, and hands them to her, before applying the Tenik Pin, slapping on the Tenik Watch, and then finally, turned her towards a mirror. "Tell me, what do you think?" he asked, hand upon his chin. "Not too tight, is it?" He asked.

"Ahhh!" Reiki yelped with surprise! Everything had happened so fast, she couldn't keep her eyes up with the tailor's graceful, almost mystical prowess with his needlework! Before she realized it, she was facing a mirror, blinking at her reflection, before tilting her head with a rather pleased smile:

T.I.R.S. Locker Rooms & Equipment Storage Tirs_woman_by_kikoaihara-dbtad1f

"Fenira's beauty... I look amazing!" She exclaimed, looking at the new pair of heels in her hand, removing her old ones and slipped on the new pair. They were comfortable, she didn't have to pretend not to feel any pain. They were short heeled, which would make it a tad more effective than her office shoes without a doubt. She looks herself over, not seeing a seam out of place. Is everyone in the T.I.R.S. this eccentric? Heh, either way, he's definitely got skill! She thought, smirking before turning to Tim, shaking her head. "No, not at all! It feels comfortable on me, I appreciate it!" She beamed, before adding: "Perhaps I'll get that bra after all!" she giggled.
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:39 am

Tim smirked. "But of course my dear, I was trained by the best, the Legendary Korwa herself! Ah, but that does not matter, you need not thank me, but your thanks is duly noted~" He says with a bow, before chuckling. "Ah yes, but of course. I'll get on that right away, but you should get going. Its not wise to keep the Deputy Director waiting." he says before heading back into his office, half turning to her. "Oh yes, good luck Agent." he finished with a wave of his hand.
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Fukumi Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:42 am

"I suppose you're right." She giggled, bowing respectfully to him, her breasts bobbing. "Thank you again!" She says before heading back into the locker room, and walked up to Albert with her smile persisting. "Wow. This company sure does employ a wide range of talented individuals!" She says to the Deputy Director upon approach.
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:46 am

Reiki Fukumi wrote:"I suppose you're right." She giggled, bowing respectfully to him, her breasts bobbing. "Thank you again!" She says before heading back into the locker room, and walked up to Albert with her smile persisting. "Wow. This company sure does employ a wide range of talented individuals!" She says to the Deputy Director upon approach.

Albert turned to Reiki, and smirked. "Oh but of course. Tenik Industrial's success comes from the wide array of people we hire based on their exceptional skills. The T.I.R.S. included, if not doubly so." he chuckled, his hands in his pockets as he turns to the door. "Well, now that you look like one of us, its time to arm you like one of us. Come, I'll take you to the firing range and let you pick your sidearm."

He makes his way out of the locker room, back into the hall, turning left towards the range.

[To Here]
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down