Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hissing Beaver

+2
Augustus Darkstalker
Edythe Elvie
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hissing Beaver

Post  Alistair Valor Wed May 15, 2019 10:33 pm

Lady Mary Killigrew wrote:
Alistair Valor wrote:His blue eyes glanced from her exposed blue orb to the gun she slides out and onto the table in front of them, before returning to her seductive smile. Still, he kept up his poker face as he leaned forwards. "I wish to travel with your crew, at least to your next destination." he answered. "I can earn my keep, as I'm quite familiar with handling ships...among weapons, sea life...and women if they are bored?" He boldly asked, smirking playfully.

She found his increasingly bold behavior amusing. She cocked her head slightly to the right, batting her long lashes again. "What's your name, boy?" She asked.

He leaned forwards a little, raising his flagon. "Alistair." He rose the metal mug to his lips and sipped back more ale.
Alistair Valor
Alistair Valor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew Wed May 15, 2019 10:53 pm

Alistair Valor wrote:
He leaned forwards a little, raising his flagon. "Alistair." He rose the metal mug to his lips and sipped back more ale.

She closed her eyes, bowing her head slightly and chuckled. "Well, Alistair, do you have the faintest idea who you are talking to? You waltz up to Lady Mary Killigrew, the Golden Siren of the Dreadnaught's Revenge. You take a seat without my approval, flirt with me unabashedly and ask for a job, knowing full well that I could kill you for the number of lines you crossed, willingly it seems..." she giggled, amused by his naivety or idiotic bravado. She leaned forwards, her hands unfolded, her left around the grip of her gun, the other the metallic mug of ale. Her lidded blue eye glared into his blue eyes, and while she kept the gun on the table, she rose her tankard to meet with his. "That tells me either you are either arrogant beyond hope with no reprieve, or you are an honest fool." She shifted the gun slightly on the table. "An idiot or a fool...I can't afford to have either on my vessel, no matter how long they decide to travel." She stated with a seductive hum in her tone.
Lady Mary Killigrew
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alistair Valor Wed May 15, 2019 11:05 pm

Alistair Valor wrote:

She closed her eyes, bowing her head slightly and chuckled. "Well, Alistair, do you have the faintest idea who you are talking to? You waltz up to Lady Mary Killigrew, the Golden Siren of the Dreadnaught's Revenge. You take a seat without my approval, flirt with me unabashedly and ask for a job, knowing full well that I could kill you for the number of lines you crossed, willingly it seems..." she giggled, amused by his naivety or idiotic bravado. She leaned forwards, her hands unfolded, her left around the grip of her gun, the other the metallic mug of ale. Her lidded blue eye glared into his blue eyes, and while she kept the gun on the table, she rose her tankard to meet with his. "That tells me either you are either arrogant beyond hope with no reprieve, or you are an honest fool." She shifted the gun slightly on the table. "An idiot or a fool...I can't afford to have either on my vessel, no matter how long they decide to travel." She stated with a seductive hum in her tone.

He couldn't help but feel a little turned on by her seductive, yet dangerous aura as she leaned forwards to clank with his own. He smiled back, and in spite of it all, continued with his demeanor. "I like to think of myself as a mix of both, though my brothers would disagree." He joked, before noting her slender fingers curled around the grip of her big pistol. "You would have shot me by now if I had crossed any particular nerves, so that tells me you at least find something about me worth listening to." he winked.
Alistair Valor
Alistair Valor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew Wed May 15, 2019 11:12 pm

Alistair Valor wrote:
He couldn't help but feel a little turned on by her seductive, yet dangerous aura as she leaned forwards to clank with his own. He smiled back, and in spite of it all, continued with his demeanor. "I like to think of myself as a mix of both, though my brothers would disagree." He joked, before noting her slender fingers curled around the grip of her big pistol. "You would have shot me by now if I had crossed any particular nerves, so that tells me you at least find something about me worth listening to." he winked.

She smiled, before giggling in a low husky breath. "Hmhmhm... one does not shoot the fool if they are feeling entertained." Mary then slid the barrel of the gun across the surface of the table, across her wrinkled sea charts, and then levels the barrel against Alistair's chest. "...but I have my limits. Feel free to tempt me further you moronic, handsome, arrogant bastard~" She smirked, curling her finger around the slender silver curve of the trigger.
Lady Mary Killigrew
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alistair Valor Wed May 15, 2019 11:28 pm

Alistair Valor wrote:

She smiled, before giggling in a low husky breath. "Hmhmhm... one does not shoot the fool if they are feeling entertained." Mary then slid the barrel of the gun across the surface of the table, across her wrinkled sea charts, and then levels the barrel against Alistair's chest. "...but I have my limits. Feel free to tempt me further you moronic, handsome, arrogant bastard~" She smirked, curling her finger around the slender silver curve of the trigger.

He felt the barrel of her gun press against his chest, and yet his eyes didn't glance away from her own, deviant blue gaze half obscured by a curtain of wavy scarlet. "I just may... but if you shoot me now, how will I be able to tempt you into your bed, later? I'd rather have trenches down my back than a hole through my gut, but if its what it will take for you to give me passage..." he shrugged, bringing the tankard to his lips again.
Alistair Valor
Alistair Valor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew Wed May 15, 2019 11:53 pm

Alistair Valor wrote:
He felt the barrel of her gun press against his chest, and yet his eyes didn't glance away from her own, deviant blue gaze half obscured by a curtain of wavy scarlet. "I just may... but if you shoot me now, how will I be able to tempt you into your bed, later? I'd rather have trenches down my back than a hole through my gut, but if its what it will take for you to give me passage..." he shrugged, bringing the tankard to his lips again.

The pirate's smirk broadened, and her blood rushed under her skin, her breasts rising and falling as this bold punk continued to flirt in spite of the consequences. She could have squeezed the trigger she was so excited!

"Heh heh heh..." She lowly chuckled, bowing her head, her long red hair obscuring her eyes. Her shoulders lifted and fell as she began to roar with amusement! "HAH! You really are a persistent little bastard! You play a dangerous game boy, but you play it well, I'll give you that." She says, removing the barrel of her weapon from his chest and slid it back into her coat. She clanked his flagon while he drank from it, causing it to spill a little on his chin, before she rose her tankard high and guzzled the contents... Gulp... Gulp... Gulp... Gulp......dry. She slammed the tankard down, and looked at him with lidded eyes, licking her lips... in a deliberately slow manner; starting with her upper lip before curling down across her lower lip. The pirate queen slid around the corner of her booth, approaching the younger man with a gentle, seductive swagger as her thick thighs shifted left and right and her breasts jiggled and swayed in motion of her movement! She slid her soft bottom over his left thigh, leaning back against his chest, her right hand raising his chin to meet with her lips as she gently slid her pink, velvety tongue across his flesh dripping with his ale!

She lapped up the spilled ale, then retracted her tongue, licking her lips again as she hummed seductively. "Hmhmhm... so, you have experience?" she asked, her warm breath against his neck, her blue eyes gleaming with excitement into his eyes.
Lady Mary Killigrew
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alistair Valor Thu May 16, 2019 12:37 am

Alistair Valor wrote:

The pirate's smirk broadened, and her blood rushed under her skin, her breasts rising and falling as this bold punk continued to flirt in spite of the consequences. She could have squeezed the trigger she was so excited!

"Heh heh heh..." She lowly chuckled, bowing her head, her long red hair obscuring her eyes. Her shoulders lifted and fell as she began to roar with amusement! "HAH! You really are a persistent little bastard! You play a dangerous game boy, but you play it well, I'll give you that." She says, removing the barrel of her weapon from his chest and slid it back into her coat. She clanked his flagon while he drank from it, causing it to spill a little on his chin, before she rose her tankard high and guzzled the contents... Gulp... Gulp... Gulp... Gulp......dry. She slammed the tankard down, and looked at him with lidded eyes, licking her lips... in a deliberately slow manner; starting with her upper lip before curling down across her lower lip. The pirate queen slid around the corner of her booth, approaching the younger man with a gentle, seductive swagger as her thick thighs shifted left and right and her breasts jiggled and swayed in motion of her movement! She slid her soft bottom over his left thigh, leaning back against his chest, her right hand raising his chin to meet with her lips as she gently slid her pink, velvety tongue across his flesh dripping with his ale!

She lapped up the spilled ale, then retracted her tongue, licking her lips again as she hummed seductively. "Hmhmhm... so, you have experience?" she asked, her warm breath against his neck, her blue eyes gleaming with excitement into his eyes.

Alistair went to wipe his chin, glad to see he wasn't going to have a brand new hole in his chest, when he stopped. He watched Lady Mary Killigrew amble over to him, sliding her soft rump onto his left thigh. He smirked as she leaned back, and as she licked the ale from his chin, he wraps his left arm around her waist, pulling her close he could feel her toned chest through the soft fabric of her dress. Her breath against his neck, he couldn't help himself for reaching up with his right hand and parting her wavy red hair from her left eye, wanting see both blue eyes as he turned to her. "Well, with women or ships?" he asked playfully.
Alistair Valor
Alistair Valor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew Thu May 16, 2019 1:12 am

Alistair Valor wrote:
Alistair went to wipe his chin, glad to see he wasn't going to have a brand new hole in his chest, when he stopped. He watched Lady Mary Killigrew amble over to him, sliding her soft rump onto his left thigh. He smirked as she leaned back, and as she licked the ale from his chin, he wraps his left arm around her waist, pulling her close he could feel her toned chest through the soft fabric of her dress. Her breath against his neck, he couldn't help himself for reaching up with his right hand and parting her wavy red hair from her left eye, wanting see both blue eyes as he turned to her. "Well, with women or ships?" he asked playfully.

She cocked her head to the side, her left hand sliding down his chest, cupping the hardening bulge between his thighs as she leans her chest against him. Her eyes were lidded, and flickering with danger and curiosity. "What's the difference?" She winked, humming playfully. "When you're on my ship, I'd like you to treat her like you would any woman, with respect and upmost care. I'm not asking you to devote your life to her, since you will only be with us temporarily, but while you're with us, you will treat her like she is a Queen, is that understood?" She purred, her full breasts squished against his torso, a trail of her ale she had tipped back had rolled down her chin, her neck, and slid over her left breast, down her curves and down her stomach...
Lady Mary Killigrew
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alistair Valor Thu May 16, 2019 1:38 am

Alistair Valor wrote:

She cocked her head to the side, her left hand sliding down his chest, cupping the hardening bulge between his thighs as she leans her chest against him. Her eyes were lidded, and flickering with danger and curiosity. "What's the difference?" She winked, humming playfully. "When you're on my ship, I'd like you to treat her like you would any woman, with respect and upmost care. I'm not asking you to devote your life to her, since you will only be with us temporarily, but while you're with us, you will treat her like she is a Queen, is that understood?" She purred, her full breasts squished against his torso, a trail of her ale she had tipped back had rolled down her chin, her neck, and slid over her left breast, down her curves and down her stomach...

He was a bit surprised by her wandering hand in such a public setting, flustered slightly as she rubbed his bulging manhood. "Ahem..yes ma'm." he coughed gently, before looking up. "Well... I'd rather not brag when it comes to my experience with women, but... like them, I know my way around a ship." he smirked, glancing at the rolling droplet of ale that arched down her ample bosom. "As you may guess, I've been in the service of Scardia's Royal Navy... though, I will admit they kicked me out. I have a bad habit of not following orders, but you will not have such issues with me, and I shall treat your ship with respect..." he says, before glancing back to her chest. "As with you're body, Lady Killigrew~" He hummed, his right hand cupping her left breast. The large orb was warm, soft and malleable in his hand, and bringing his lips to the bead of ale rolling down her chest, he lapped the bead and dragged his warm, silky tongue up her breast! She was warm, and blemish free, as his tongue climbed the trail up her neck before stopping shortly at her lips.

Their lips were close to touching, and he looks into the Pirate Queen's eyes as he continued to massage her left breast gently in hand.
Alistair Valor
Alistair Valor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew Thu May 16, 2019 2:04 am

Alistair Valor wrote:
He was a bit surprised by her wandering hand in such a public setting, flustered slightly as she rubbed his bulging manhood. "Ahem..yes ma'm." he coughed gently, before looking up. "Well... I'd rather not brag when it comes to my experience with women, but... like them, I know my way around a ship." he smirked, glancing at the rolling droplet of ale that arched down her ample bosom. "As you may guess, I've been in the service of Scardia's Royal Navy... though, I will admit they kicked me out. I have a bad habit of not following orders, but you will not have such issues with me, and I shall treat your ship with respect..." he says, before glancing back to her chest. "As with you're body, Lady Killigrew~" He hummed, his right hand cupping her left breast. The large orb was warm, soft and malleable in his hand, and bringing his lips to the bead of ale rolling down her chest, he lapped the bead and dragged his warm, silky tongue up her breast! She was warm, and blemish free, as his tongue climbed the trail up her neck before stopping shortly at her lips.

Their lips were close to touching, and he looks into the Pirate Queen's eyes as he continued to massage her left breast gently in hand.

Lady Killigrew chuckled at his response. "Haha such confidence, its adorable~" She cooed. While he explained his naval experience she nodded. "Oh, that sounds about right...Hmhmhm~" She giggles, and blushed as he took hold of her breast, and brought his lips then his tongue upwards... the feeling of his tongue against her made her heart race, which he could have felt in his teasing fingers. His lips reached hers, and for a moment she debated kissing him, throwing him onto the table and screwing him in public despite the bar's stuffy atmosphere. She smirked instead. "You best," she warned, drawing her gun again, bringing it under his chin in a playful manner. "I won't tolerate misbehavior on my ship, boy." she whispered huskily, before dragging the barrel of her gun down his chest, which unclasped his 'modified' naval uniform coat's buttons...

"So," She bean, her eyes downward, focused on his crotch before she returned her gaze to his eyes. "what are you fleeing from? You get in trouble with the law? The underworld?...a jealous lover or her father, brother or her betrothed?" she asked, licking her lips and humming seductively as she pulls his coat open with the barrel of her gun, and slides the weapon back into her coat, only to withdraw her hand from her coat, and drawn into his. She could feel his personal affects as she felt around his chest, tugging at his black sleeveless shirt he wore underneath. Her left hand however, rubbed at his hard member bulging out his pants, wanting to keep it warm and ready to use.... soon enough.
Lady Mary Killigrew
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alistair Valor Thu May 16, 2019 3:00 am

Lady Killigrew chuckled at his response. "Haha such confidence, its adorable~" She cooed. While he explained his naval experience she nodded. "Oh, that sounds about right...Hmhmhm~" She giggles, and blushed as he took hold of her breast, and brought his lips then his tongue upwards... the feeling of his tongue against her made her heart race, which he could have felt in his teasing fingers. His lips reached hers, and for a moment she debated kissing him, throwing him onto the table and screwing him in public despite the bar's stuffy atmosphere. She smirked instead. "You best," she warned, drawing her gun again, bringing it under his chin in a playful manner. "I won't tolerate misbehavior on my ship, boy." she whispered huskily, before dragging the barrel of her gun down his chest, which unclasped his 'modified' naval uniform coat's buttons...

"So," She bean, her eyes downward, focused on his crotch before she returned her gaze to his eyes. "what are you fleeing from? You get in trouble with the law? The underworld?...a jealous lover or her father, brother or her betrothed?" she asked, licking her lips and humming seductively as she pulls his coat open with the barrel of her gun, and slides the weapon back into her coat, only to withdraw her hand from her coat, and drawn into his. She could feel his personal affects as she felt around his chest, tugging at his black sleeveless shirt he wore underneath. Her left hand however, rubbed at his hard member bulging out his pants, wanting to keep it warm and ready to use.... soon enough.

He continues to massage the Pirate Queen's breast as he stares into her eyes, and brought his lips closer to hers...when she brought her gun back to his chin. It seemed he was not out of the danger zone yet, but he remained calm even as she brought her gun down, unclasping his jacket. He hovers there, patiently as she rubbed his crotch again, while her free hand now slithered around his tank top, and felt around for his wallet? He wasn't sure what she was looking for... but he let it go as she was incredibly hot and just as deadly. It would be bad for him to act now, when she had a loaded gun tucked away...

He shrugged. "I'm not fleeing anything, or anyone." He smiles. "I'm just bored, want to check out other places. I cant settle down... not here anyway. Not when there's a life of adventure to be had, and a wide, open world to explore." he replied. "I have an insatiable appetite for adventure, to discover new things, meet new people, learn new skills." He added, rolling his thumb around what felt like Mary's nipple through the fabric of her dress, and teased it between his thumb and index finger.
Alistair Valor
Alistair Valor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew Thu May 16, 2019 3:40 am

Alistair Valor wrote:
He continues to massage the Pirate Queen's breast as he stares into her eyes, and brought his lips closer to hers...when she brought her gun back to his chin. It seemed he was not out of the danger zone yet, but he remained calm even as she brought her gun down, unclasping his jacket. He hovers there, patiently as she rubbed his crotch again, while her free hand now slithered around his tank top, and felt around for his wallet? He wasn't sure what she was looking for... but he let it go as she was incredibly hot and just as deadly. It would be bad for him to act now, when she had a loaded gun tucked away...

He shrugged. "I'm not fleeing anything, or anyone." He smiles. "I'm just bored, want to check out other places. I cant settle down... not here anyway. Not when there's a life of adventure to be had, and a wide, open world to explore." he replied. "I have an insatiable appetite for adventure, to discover new things, meet new people, learn new skills." He added, rolling his thumb around what felt like Mary's nipple through the fabric of her dress, and teased it between his thumb and index finger.

The Pirate Queen blushes, his teasing fingers upon her breast increasing her heart rate. "Good... I will not harbor a wanted criminal or bring unneeded danger to my ship nor my crew." She smirked, her plush lips silky and wet from ale. She removes her right hand from his inner coat, her head turning to the table to help her find his ale flagon, before she curls her fingers around it, and raises it up to her lips. "I have the same insatiable appetite," she paused, gulping the ale loudly... Ulp... Ulp... Ulp... She pulls it away, gasping and flustered, before bringing it to his lips. "you and I may get along well. Drink up, I'll be taking you to Her, to give you a short tour." She orders, before pressing her lips on the opposite end of the flagon, her blushing face half obscured thanks to her crimson hair and the flagon...
Lady Mary Killigrew
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alistair Valor Thu May 16, 2019 3:56 am

The Pirate Queen blushes, his teasing fingers upon her breast increasing her heart rate. "Good... I will not harbor a wanted criminal or bring unneeded danger to my ship nor my crew." She smirked, her plush lips silky and wet from ale. She removes her right hand from his inner coat, her head turning to the table to help her find his ale flagon, before she curls her fingers around it, and raises it up to her lips. "I have the same insatiable appetite," she paused, gulping the ale loudly... Ulp... Ulp... Ulp... She pulls it away, gasping and flustered, before bringing it to his lips. "you and I may get along well. Drink up, I'll be taking you to Her, to give you a short tour." She orders, before pressing her lips on the opposite end of the flagon, her blushing face half obscured thanks to her crimson hair and the flagon...

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that. I'm in the business of keeping danger at bay, usually." he chuckles, taking in her beauty a bit longer as he continues to play with her breast, his other arm tugging her closer. "But for now, I'll play the part as a sailor." He watches her drink half his ale, before bringing it to his lips... staring back with her big blue eyes beyond the flagon. "Aye aye, Cap'n." He chuckles, knocking back the ale. He swallowed deeply, and when he peels his lips away he ponders... how they would leave the pub. "I would assume it would be unwise to carry you to your vessel, I wouldn't mind doing so, if you ordered to." He winked.
Alistair Valor
Alistair Valor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew Thu May 16, 2019 4:03 am

Lady Killigrew smiles, pulling away the flagon once he finished, her right thigh shifting, feeling his bulge poking her bare thigh which made her heart skip a beat. "Oh, I would consider it an option, but you are correct. I think to do so here would be inappropriate and may lead members of my crew to thinking I've gone soft." She purred, pulling herself away from his broad shoulders and muscular arms, her hand clasping his as she stood. "I'm going to pack my things, give me a moment..." She says, glancing over her shoulder towards him, smiling with plush, silky lips wet with alcohol. She winks and collects her map, her hat and her bag. As she did this, she deliberately showed off her body as she leans forwards, letting her breasts hang and sway under her, presenting her ass and the shape of her long sexy legs. Once finished, she turned to him and winked. "Time for the real tour, I'll lead the way~" She states, walking ahead of him.

[to here]

Last edited by Lady Mary Killigrew on Thu May 16, 2019 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady Mary Killigrew
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alistair Valor Thu May 16, 2019 4:09 am

Lady Mary Killigrew wrote:Lady Killigrew smiles, pulling away the flagon once he finished, her right thigh shifting, feeling his bulge poking her bare thigh which made her heart skip a beat. "Oh, I would consider it an option, but you are correct. I think to do so here would be inappropriate and may lead members of my crew to thinking I've gone soft." She purred, pulling herself away from his broad shoulders and muscular arms, her hand clasping his as she stood. "I'm going to pack my things, give me a moment..." She says, glancing over her shoulder towards him, smiling with plush, silky lips wet with alcohol. She winks and collects her map, her hat and her bag. As she did this, she deliberately showed off her body as she leans forwards, letting her breasts hang and sway under her, presenting her ass and the shape of her long sexy legs. Once finished, she turned to him and winked. "Time for the real tour, I'll lead the way~" She states, walking ahead of him.

He chuckled at her response, and became a little impatient as she pulls away from him, feeling teased but... kept his composure. He was nineteen, young and working with a deadly pirate queen! He could wait... but she seemed to know this, as she began to deliberately show her body off in exaggerated poses aimed to keep him interested. "Take your time..." He says, observing the sway of her breasts and the shift of her attractive hips... he was glad to choose this rumor from the few he received in the market. Once she was ready, he chuckled, standing up, buttoned his jacket and followed after her.

[to here]
Alistair Valor
Alistair Valor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: