Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hissing Beaver

+2
Augustus Darkstalker
Edythe Elvie
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Hissing Beaver  Empty The Hissing Beaver

Post  Edythe Elvie Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:04 pm

From the outside it looks disturbing, rough and unfriendly. Stacked boulders and carved pillars make up most of the building's outer structure that dig into the earth. Its not too far from Cretu's bustling harbor, but the place almost seems abandoned.

It's hard to see through the dusty windows, but the quiet sorrow from within can be felt outside.

As you enter the tavern through the worn, wooden door, you're welcomed by whispers and a feeling of discomfort.
The bartender is sleeping and makes no effort to acknowledge your presence.

It's as gloomy inside as it is on the outside. Wooden beams support the upper floor and their are gas lanterns attached to them. The walls are covered in a layer of dust, making it near impossible to see what the few paintings on the walls are about.

The tavern itself is almost completely abandoned. The few people inside probably work less honorable operations, but whoever they are, you'd like to stay as far away from them as possible.

You did hear rumors about this tavern, supposedly it's infamous for something, but for the life of you you can't remember what for. Though judging by the dirt and unhygienic circumstances, it's probably food poisoning.

(OOC: Wanted to use that description generator and see what happened, it works rather well if I do say so myself! Very Happy)

Edythe Elvie
Edythe Elvie
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

The Hissing Beaver  Empty Re: The Hissing Beaver

Post  Augustus Darkstalker Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:59 pm

The man in black sat at his usual booth, a book recounting the history of the White Tower in one hand, and a half empty tankard in the other. His hair was clean, yet unkempt, with a red bandanna keeping the long bangs out of his eyes. The eyes themselves were a deep crimson, which eerily seemed to glow in the low lighting. He frequented often, given its lack of frequent clientele, which made it a perfect place to read; though with such bad lighting, it often lead the other frequent fliers of this particular tavern to think odd of him, and a general wonder how he could read anything in the musty dump.

He had his talents. To say that 'the darkness was kind to him' would be both an understatement and a joke. The quiet parishioner of this house of mead and ale was usually left alone, if not because of his eerie eyes and quiet and serious appearance, it was because of the pair of daggers clearly visible on his person. He only drew'em once in this establishment, and once was all he ever needed. The mark where he slammed the serrated blade into the table, between the fingers of the drunken fool who wanted to start a fight with him, still visible.

He raised his tankard, finishing off the rest of his ale before setting it down and continued reading. Though his eyes scanned the pages, he found his thoughts drifting elsewhere. I wonder how Dominique is doing... with all this 'war' business, the guild has been booming with activity however its been a while since she's been deployed in the field. The Guild Master has been setting us up with a lot of government work. I've been working double duty between the Ebonshifters and the Council of Masters. Master Galaerion has been keeping me busy as of late in that aspect, helping him smuggle more of our countrymen from Abdel's wrath in spite of the Black Emperor being the Avatar of Sirius. Still, Master Galaerion as a member of the Council, has been able to keep our activities hidden from Abdel so far. Still, I'm curious for how long that may be. The old man is good, but we're talking about a man with 60 souls inside him, if not more. Compared to us with our 13... we don't stand much of a chance should he seek our heads. At least in a direct confrontation. But, this is preferable to losing more of our countryman to the Black Serpent... our rituals to become a Master take so much life as it is... we can't afford to lose any more to the likes of that power hungry mongrel. He thought, sighing as he realized he wasn't even reading anymore.

He sets the book down gently and closed it. Rubbing his eyes with his left hand, he wonders if he was becoming too much of a worry wart...
Augustus Darkstalker
Augustus Darkstalker
Recruit
Recruit

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Edythe Elvie Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:11 pm

"Need'n a refill, Agust?" asked the sultry tavern worker. Edythe was her name, and she made it a chore to remember the names of what few patrons who visited the Hissing Beaver. She was a beautiful and easy to remember woman given her buxom body, her long uniquely pink colored hair, teal blue eyes and a scar which ran across the front of her face. She was generally kind to customers, but wasn't at all meek; like August, she had made more than enough scenes to make those who frequent the tavern to not mess with her. When she was on shift, it usually meant business was doing well at the Beaver; though that meant the Beaver was having a good four or five patrons for an extended period of four hours, which wasn't much at all. Oddly, the place seemed to never be too concerned about its funds. One would think the dump would have closed shop already, but financially they were stable. Every now and then Edythe would take off for more than a month or so, then business would falter somewhat, then she'd return and business would be back to normal.

"Ye look like a man who is need of a refill, love. Strained thoughts makin' your eyes wander from the pages?" she asked, just having to notice the look of a man who was distracted.
Edythe Elvie
Edythe Elvie
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Augustus Darkstalker Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:16 am

Edythe Elvie wrote:"Need'n a refill, Agust?" asked the sultry tavern worker. Edythe was her name, and she made it a chore to remember the names of what few patrons who visited the Hissing Beaver. She was a beautiful and easy to remember woman given her buxom body, her long uniquely pink colored hair, teal blue eyes and a scar which ran across the front of her face. She was generally kind to customers, but wasn't at all meek; like August, she had made more than enough scenes to make those who frequent the tavern to not mess with her. When she was on shift, it usually meant business was doing well at the Beaver; though that meant the Beaver was having a good four or five patrons for an extended period of four hours, which wasn't much at all. Oddly, the place seemed to never be too concerned about its funds. One would think the dump would have closed shop already, but financially they were stable. Every now and then Edythe would take off for more than a month or so, then business would falter somewhat, then she'd return and business would be back to normal.

"Ye look like a man who is need of a refill, love. Strained thoughts makin' your eyes wander from the pages?" she asked, just having to notice the look of a man who was distracted.

August Darkstalker removed his hand from his weary eyes and turned to face the sultry woman. "Hm?" he grunted, before smirking. "Oh, you can say that. One of my pupils are out on a journey. I was just thinking of them in passing is all." he says before handing her his tankard. "Sure thing Edythe, fill her up." He's seen Edythe here and there, she was quite the bustling waitress here, if you would call her such. "How are your other business practices holding up, milady?" he asked, yawning politely with his hand covering his mouth.
Augustus Darkstalker
Augustus Darkstalker
Recruit
Recruit

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:49 am

Lorena entered the not so popular harbor bar, which was fine for her given it was quiet. She needed the quiet. She takes a seat at an empty table, making an order for some Scardian Mead while she deliberated her actions. I've been asked to handle the issues regarding the Dragons being seen as of late, personally. Its not easy fighting them, especially on our own but I don't think that is what was being asked of me. Perhaps I should put in a request to one of the nobles so I don't have to deal with this nonsense of dragons... She thought, pouting with a depressed sigh rolling from her plush pink lips.
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:25 am

The barkeeper finished pouring a tankard of "Dragon's Breath" mead. The Irony of the name would be lost on the barkeeper as he was unaware of the Dragons leaving yet. The bar had not been open that long today. With that, he brought the full tankard, plus the bright reddish orange glass bottle of the mead to Lorena's table and placed them before his customer.

The Hissing Beaver  68592-16-1439094945 The Hissing Beaver  Uz7bKzJ

"Anything else for you ma'am?" he asked.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:40 am

Random Mobs wrote:The barkeeper finished pouring a tankard of "Dragon's Breath" mead. The Irony of the name would be lost on the barkeeper as he was unaware of the Dragons leaving yet. The bar had not been open that long today. With that, he brought the full tankard, plus the bright reddish orange glass bottle of the mead to Lorena's table and placed them before his customer.

The Hissing Beaver  68592-16-1439094945 The Hissing Beaver  Uz7bKzJ

"Anything else for you ma'am?" he asked.

Lorena looks up to the male barkeep and smiled as he left her the tankard and glass. "Perhaps some beef stew if your still serving it, if not a slice of bread would be nice. If you have both I'll take both, I have the Platinum for it." she says, paying for her drink while he was here. She looked around, only noticing a shady character in the corner speaking with the waitress with the pink hair. She returned her gaze to the barman and shrugs. "I'll eat about anything right now." she admitted, before taking a swift gulp from the metal tankard's lip.
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:48 am

"Comming right up." said the barkeeper as he pocketed the coins and went back behind the bar to make the kitchen orders. "Hey Sammy, an order of beef stew, and a loaf of bread, table 12."

"Got it." came a voice from the back.

The Hissing Beaver  SR-icon-food-Beef_Stew The Hissing Beaver  40f1f3b77d130bb43b5dacf093c8b6aec3dce808_hq
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:04 am

Lorena set the tankard down. "Hah..." she smirked, glad to see the place wasn't as bad as it looked on the outside. Then again, she hadn't yet sampled the food. The alcohol was legit though, as the fiery mead hit her with its blend of spices that made her body heat up. Dragon's Breath was one of her favorites because of such traits. The heat is like gettin' laid for the first time all over again, but perhaps its just the anti-cold properties that remind me of those fond winter nights abroad. She thought, chuckling silently to herself. She took another prolonged gulp from the tankard. "Hahhh..." she exhaled, her smirk mischievous almost as she thought of those 'long forgotten days' back when she was training for Knighthood, her face somewhat pink between the memories and the rising spirits thanks to the alcohol blend of spices and fermented honey.
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:21 am

After a few minutes, a new person entered the bar and started looking about. He was a young man in military uniform, with the ampulets and empaulettes of the White Tower, marking him as a squire of the Tower He walked towards the bartender and exchanged a few words before the barkeep indicated Lorena. The Squire thanked him and approached. "Ms. Titanborn? I have a message from Lord Hrothor Brightblade for you." he said, before handing her a sealed letter envelop.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:33 am

Lorena took another hearty gulp from her tankard, finishing perhaps a full tankard and a half by the time the page had arrived. She was blushing from her buzzed state, turning to the boy who was perhaps a year shy of his knighthood proper. She blinked at him, and the note, then back to him. "What? I'm busy right now... I'm in the middle of lunch as I think of how to take down dragons...." she slurred a little, but the mention of Brightblade plucked a string inside her. Her eye glanced at his symbol marking him as one of Hrothor's boys. Ah that old man knows how to please a lech like me~ She mentally chuckled at the old coot's method of messenger. "Ah, a White Tower Knight in training eh? You're a cute one...*hic*..." she hiccuped under her breath, her mischievous grin broadening. "Sit, we're gonna be a while anyway. I wasn't exptectin' to meet with Hrothor, I'd rather not meet him sloshed." she says, motioning him to sit with her for the time being as her order was still being cooked.
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:43 am

The squire was about to protest that he had other tasks to carry out, before sighing and sitting down opposite Lorena. No matter his order, she still outranked him in the social structure. She was a full knight, and he was not yet. 'Ah damn it... I still have 3 other jobs to finish before noon... Damn you Malc, you set me up. I must remember rule 24.49 of knighthood "respect the orders of a higher officer than you at all times." Shit.... Thanks Lord Hrothor...'
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:51 am

She laughed as he took his seat. "Obedient one," she snorted, before smiling and slapped his right shoulder. "tell me, how long you been wearin' the uniform?" she asked, curious how long he had been in the knighthood. She shuffled a little closer, then waved over the barman. "Want anything while your stuck here? May as well relax." she says, wishing she could wink without looking like she was simply blinking! Blast my lack of operational eyes! She thought, chuckling softly while to this poor Squire she must have came off as becoming bubbly due to the drink.
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:57 am

"Ma'am, I've been with the order since I was six, ma'am. Roughly 12 years I have squired for the order, ma'am." he said rather professionally, not wanting to give the obviously intoxicated woman the wrong message. Then when she asked him what he wanted to drink, he simply said "... I think I'll have a Nuka Clear. I am not yet of legal drinking age for alcohol." he said, a little uncomfortably, given as how he could see the fading inhibotions giving way to an almost aggressive lecherousness in the one visible eye the lady knight had.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:14 am

Random Mobs wrote:"Ma'am, I've been with the order since I was six, ma'am. Roughly 12 years I have squired for the order, ma'am." he said rather professionally, not wanting to give the obviously intoxicated woman the wrong message. Then when she asked him what he wanted to drink, he simply said "... I think I'll have a Nuka Clear. I am not yet of legal drinking age for alcohol." he said, a little uncomfortably, given as how he could see the fading inhibotions giving way to an almost aggressive lecherousness in the one visible eye the lady knight had.

She blinked this time. "Tighter than a flatheads ass..." she muttered, uttering the phrase of the knight who had trained her when she was in this kid's shoes. "Huh... you must be from the North... or at least, not from Kilwood. Drinking age in Kilwood is when you can handle it...*hic* but we try not to get the lil' ones too intoxicated!" she boomed with laughter. "Nuka Clear for this one," she says pointing at the young man beside her. She stretched her arms above her head, closing her good eye while doing so, her rather... generous bust jiggled and bobbed. She unfortunately didn't have the capacity to see how the kid reacted given she was almost shuffled seat to seat with him at this point! (A master of stealth she was). Once she lowered her arms, her left extended around the spine of his chair, using it as a rest for her arm and, in some ways, keeping the teen from escaping! She opened her eye and turned to him with flushed features. "So, twelve years.... aside from our structure, what have you learned about yourself?" she asked, rather deeply. "Being a soldier is good and all, but we ain't like them Galideno City Troops who are enlisted out of School to die on some foreign soil. We are Knights of the King, of the White Tower." She clarified. "Tell me, what makes you stand out from the other pages and squires? What makes you unique boy?" she asked.
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:42 am

Lorena Titanborn wrote:She blinked this time. "Tighter than a flatheads ass..." she muttered, uttering the phrase of the knight who had trained her when she was in this kid's shoes. "Huh... you must be from the North... or at least, not from Kilwood. Drinking age in Kilwood is when you can handle it...*hic* but we try not to get the lil' ones too intoxicated!" she boomed with laughter. "Nuka Clear for this one," she says pointing at the young man beside her. She stretched her arms above her head, closing her good eye while doing so, her rather... generous bust jiggled and bobbed. She unfortunately didn't have the capacity to see how the kid reacted given she was almost shuffled seat to seat with him at this point! (A master of stealth she was). Once she lowered her arms, her left extended around the spine of his chair, using it as a rest for her arm and, in some ways, keeping the teen from escaping! She opened her eye and turned to him with flushed features. "So, twelve years.... aside from our structure, what have you learned about yourself?" she asked, rather deeply. "Being a soldier is good and all, but we ain't like them Galideno City Troops who are enlisted out of School to die on some foreign soil. We are Knights of the King, of the White Tower." She clarified. "Tell me, what makes you stand out from the other pages and squires? What makes you unique boy?" she asked.  

The squire waited patiently for his bottle of Nuka Clear lemonade. When the barkeep arrived with the bottle and glass, he popped the cap with practiced ease, before handing the glass and bottle to the Squire and walking back behind the bar.

"Cretu... I was born here." answered the young man before he took a long drink from the bottle, forgetting the glass. "We don;t forget that kids should not be drinking drinks that will make them sick as dogs... Then again, as you say, I'm not from the boonies. Mythgarde is as out in the sticks as Scardia gets, and yet they follow the law for the most part." Then Lorena shuffled closer nonchalantly. And asked some more personal questions. That made the boy frown a little. "I'm a good Squire" he answered. "I do my duty and follow my orders as instructed. I know our orders rules and my kings laws." Then he leaned across. "That being said, my message to you was, Hrothor sent for you specifically for a misssion for Lord Blade-Breaker. Just how tardy do you think THE Valundar would be willing to let you be?"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:02 am

Lorena chuckled. "I wasn't serious about that, just F.Y.I." she began, before answering him with a sly grin. "Sure, that's good to have a spotless record, but if you ain't unique there won't be much need for ya when you're a knight, whenever they think your ready for it. If you wanna be a Knight, you have to stand out a little, but what I see before me is still a page pretending to be a squire. Knights uphold our King's law, follow the code we were taught when we were Pages, when we were barely able to walk let alone pick up a blade. However, what makes us stand out is what we can, as individuals, bring to the table. What I'm saying, is we Knights aren't all robots, so try and loosen up some kid. And if it was the case, THE Lord Valundar would have to wait till I was damn well ready. People like them ask for people like me not because I'm convenient, but because I'm convenient AND have the skills they require. My skill is the ability to take something bland, and make it better so to speak. Aside from being nearly six- four and skilled with a lance, but that helps too." she chuckled, taking another swig from her tankard.

"But again, for my tardiness, its not my fault that they call upon me when I'm indisposed. Not' a fuckin' mind reader!" she frowns, blushing with embarrassment, adding a shrug.

Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:12 am

Lorena Titanborn wrote:Lorena chuckled. "I wasn't serious about that, just F.Y.I." she began, before answering him with a sly grin. "Sure, that's good to have a spotless record, but if you ain't unique there won't be much need for ya when you're a knight, whenever they think your ready for it. If you wanna be a Knight, you have to stand out a little, but what I see before me is still a page pretending to be a squire. Knights uphold our King's law, follow the code we were taught when we were Pages, when we were barely able to walk let alone pick up a blade. However, what makes us stand out is what we can, as individuals, bring to the table. What I'm saying, is we Knights aren't all robots, so try and loosen up some kid. And if it was the case, THE Lord Valundar would have to wait till I was damn well ready. People like them ask for people like me not because I'm convenient, but because I'm convenient AND have the skills they require. My skill is the ability to take something bland, and make it better so to speak. Aside from being nearly six- four and skilled with a lance, but that helps too." she chuckled, taking another swig from her tankard.

"But again, for my tardiness, its not my fault that they call upon me when I'm indisposed. Not' a fuckin' mind reader!" she frowns, blushing with embarrassment, adding a shrug.

Exasperated, the Squire sighed. "Fine, you wanna know the real truth, Ma'am? I'm a half Fenirian, Scardian, born in Cretu, and training to be a Battlemagi. A Paladin of the Tower. I've been disowned by my mother's estate because in my maternal grandfather's eyes I lack Fenirian traits, and in his eyes I abandoned my Wizarding school training for more Muggle pursuits. I will prove him wrong when I master the blade and the arcane. So there, now you have it. I'm a persecution victim, and my special skill is one I offer the order that has not been seen since Duramax Frogshaper died over a hundred years ago. the order hasn't had a battlemage since him."

Revealing that information pained and angered the Squire. He didn't want to talk, he didn't want to sit there, he wanted to get back to his training and prove his Fenirian family wrong about him.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:35 am

Lorena blinked. "Ah... so he has a purpose after all! A Scardian Spellsword is definitely a unique trait. An' here I thought you were simple Private Stickler." she chuckled, frowning a little. "Aye, that is rough. Fenira's rules and caste system makes it limiting, and its traditions are as crude as a donkey's hooves. But here, with us, you can actually make a difference." she says sliding him her tankard. "You deserve that more than I... I drank my pains away ages ago. You see, I came from Kilwood, daughter of a wood cutter. Kilwood is xenophobic as you may know, so we don't take well to outsiders. Well, originally, my family hailed from the Capital City we are stationed in now. They wanted to escape the city life, live a humble life in the country. They had to beg to be a part of Kilwood, and even when they were allowed to live within her borders, the rest of the villagers never really saw them as one of them. Never saw any of us, and I was born there. Growing up around people who look like you and were not allowed to progress is definitely infuriating. Hard making friends, as I scared many of the boys in my village, and wasn't 'dainty' enough to be friends with the village girls. So I left, joined the Knighthood where my skills could be put to better use, but... I think in truth I joined so I could be accepted." She turned to him with a grin.

"And since my admittance, this has been the best family I've ever had. If anything, you're making us proud with your pursuits. Just remember, you're human, so don't get too crazy with the training." She commended him, before shaking his seat a little.
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:29 pm

Lorena Titanborn wrote:Lorena blinked. "Ah... so he has a purpose after all! A Scardian Spellsword is definitely a unique trait. An' here I thought you were simple Private Stickler." she chuckled, frowning a little. "Aye, that is rough. Fenira's rules and caste system makes it limiting, and its traditions are as crude as a donkey's hooves. But here, with us, you can actually make a difference." she says sliding him her tankard. "You deserve that more than I... I drank my pains away ages ago. You see, I came from Kilwood, daughter of a wood cutter. Kilwood is xenophobic as you may know, so we don't take well to outsiders. Well, originally, my family hailed from the Capital City we are stationed in now. They wanted to escape the city life, live a humble life in the country. They had to beg to be a part of Kilwood, and even when they were allowed to live within her borders, the rest of the villagers never really saw them as one of them. Never saw any of us, and I was born there. Growing up around people who look like you and were not allowed to progress is definitely infuriating. Hard making friends, as I scared many of the boys in my village, and wasn't 'dainty' enough to be friends with the village girls. So I left, joined the Knighthood where my skills could be put to better use, but... I think in truth I joined so I could be accepted." She turned to him with a grin.

"And since my admittance, this has been the best family I've ever had. If anything, you're making us proud with your pursuits. Just remember, you're human, so don't get too crazy with the training." She commended him, before shaking his seat a little.  

The Squire sighed slightly as Lorena explained her own situation. he scratches his head slightly, as he realized her situation was not too different from his own. But he smiled when she tried to get him to relax. a sad smile. "I'm sorry, but mastering the arcane requires constant diligence. At least until you can master it at will. Beyond it being the law, I get blottoed on mead, and you can consider at least this bar to be reduced to so much kindling and splinters. It'd be like giving a drunk man a flamethrower and telling him he has to burn every bug he sees in the place, then emptying several jars o grasshoppers and cockroaches on the floor in front of him. Have you seen an apprentice mage suddenly lose control of a spell because he forgot the complete incantation? or misaligned his wand? I have... One such incident blasted the research ancilliary, and turned my pet squirrel into giblets."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:43 pm

Loren blinked at his explanation, and slowly dragged the tankard back to her direction. "Aye... I'd say that be quite the... issue. Word of advice, never try that Absinthe stuff in Galideno if you ever visit the Bliss... ever. I'm pretty sure you'd outdue the Goddess Fenira with your magic at that point, but at the cost- well, there may be one third less of a nation by the time ya sober up." she gulped nervously, taking some of that mead with her. Before finishing, she rose her glass. "To your departed squirrel." she then tossed back the tankard- without knowing one of the buttons of her cotton shirt came undone thanks to her massive assets! The center button undid itself, creating a boob window that exposed her large and supple curves cleavage! Due to the taught fabric, the large spheres were close, creating a rather... detailed view of the Lady Knight's well rounded sweater pillows! They jiggled a little freely, and the upper button was beginning to undo itself, which would by then pop her top open enough to be more of a halter top than a button down cotton shirt!

All the while, Lorena was blissfully unaware, with her head cocked back and her throat swelling with the mead! All in plain view of this unnamed, aspiring battlemage!
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:56 pm

Lorena Titanborn wrote:Loren blinked at his explanation, and slowly dragged the tankard back to her direction. "Aye... I'd say that be quite the... issue. Word of advice, never try that Absinthe stuff in Galideno if you ever visit the Bliss... ever. I'm pretty sure you'd outdue the Goddess Fenira with your magic at that point, but at the cost- well, there may be one third less of a nation by the time ya sober up." she gulped nervously, taking some of that mead with her. Before finishing, she rose her glass. "To your departed squirrel." she then tossed back the tankard- without knowing one of the buttons of her cotton shirt came undone thanks to her massive assets! The center button undid itself, creating a boob window that exposed her large and supple curves cleavage! Due to the taught fabric, the large spheres were close, creating a rather... detailed view of the Lady Knight's well rounded sweater pillows! They jiggled a little freely, and the upper button was beginning to undo itself, which would by then pop her top open enough to be more of a halter top than a button down cotton shirt!

All the while, Lorena was blissfully unaware, with her head cocked back and her throat swelling with the mead! All in plain view of this unnamed, aspiring battlemage!

The Squire aspirant blushed a little and looked away, before leaning in close. "Lady Lorena..." he whispered coarsely. "You may wish to readjust your shirt before you become publically indecent? You would not want Cretu PD or another knight to see that. They'd take you away, and then you'd be in real trouble with Lord Hrothor and Lord Valundar." The Squire tried to warn her, even as he heard some voices and footsteps muffled from the outside.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Lorena Titanborn wrote:Loren blinked at his explanation, and slowly dragged the tankard back to her direction. "Aye... I'd say that be quite the... issue. Word of advice, never try that Absinthe stuff in Galideno if you ever visit the Bliss... ever. I'm pretty sure you'd outdue the Goddess Fenira with your magic at that point, but at the cost- well, there may be one third less of a nation by the time ya sober up." she gulped nervously, taking some of that mead with her. Before finishing, she rose her glass. "To your departed squirrel." she then tossed back the tankard- without knowing one of the buttons of her cotton shirt came undone thanks to her massive assets! The center button undid itself, creating a boob window that exposed her large and supple curves cleavage! Due to the taught fabric, the large spheres were close, creating a rather... detailed view of the Lady Knight's well rounded sweater pillows! They jiggled a little freely, and the upper button was beginning to undo itself, which would by then pop her top open enough to be more of a halter top than a button down cotton shirt!

The Squire aspirant blushed a little and looked away, before leaning in close. "Lady Lorena..." he whispered coarsely. "You may wish to readjust your shirt before you become publically indecent? You would not want Cretu PD or another knight to see that. They'd take you away, and then you'd be in real trouble with Lord Hrothor and Lord Valundar." The Squire tried to warn her, even as he heard some voices and footsteps muffled from the outside.

Lorena gulped the rest of her tankard, and could only partially hear what the aspirant was saying, and misheard him... She blinked, blushing as she turned to face him, as he was leaning close his head would be riiiight in line with the exposed cleavage! Her breasts bounced against his chin for she had leaned forward as well with a look of amusement in her eye. "My... I never heard such bold words from a young squire! You want to take me away eh? *Hic* Well, I was always curious how the Fenirans practiced with their wands..." she says, her hand now upon his leg! She blushed deeply, leaning closer, his head raised by her pillowy bust! Her eye leveled down to his. "I'm sure there could be enough time to show me what you've learned you bold... naughty page! I don't even know your name!" She harshly whispered back, giggling like a teenager again.
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:58 am

Lorena Titanborn wrote:Lorena gulped the rest of her tankard, and could only partially hear what the aspirant was saying, and misheard him... She blinked, blushing as she turned to face him, as he was leaning close his head would be riiiight in line with the exposed cleavage! Her breasts bounced against his chin for she had leaned forward as well with a look of amusement in her eye. "My... I never heard such bold words from a young squire! You want to take me away eh? *Hic* Well, I was always curious how the Fenirans practiced with their wands..." she says, her hand now upon his leg! She blushed deeply, leaning closer, his head raised by her pillowy bust! Her eye leveled down to his. "I'm sure there could be enough time to show me what you've learned you bold... naughty page! I don't even know your name!" She harshly whispered back, giggling like a teenager again.

The Squire's face was of utter shock as his mouth hung open incredulously. 'Oh Wargods damn it, she's not listening!' his mind yelled, before his eyes went serious again as the bar doors opened, followed by loud and obnoxious voices of five street rats came in. Laughing coarsely, cursing and generally obnoxious conversation soon filtered through the bar as these strung out street things, wearing embellished leather coats with studs and patches galore made their way towards the bar, knocking chairs over as they went in clumsy stupors. They were either high on illicit substances, very drunk already, or both. two of their number were large southern Scardian boys. Two leather and denim clad girls, and a norhtern Scardian lad lead them.

"Hey barkeep! Absinthe and Old Gold Cocktails all round!" came the leaders obnoxious voice, to which he got cheers from his friends.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edythe Elvie Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:16 am

Augustus Darkstalker wrote:
Edythe Elvie wrote:"Need'n a refill, Agust?" asked the sultry tavern worker. Edythe was her name, and she made it a chore to remember the names of what few patrons who visited the Hissing Beaver. She was a beautiful and easy to remember woman given her buxom body, her long uniquely pink colored hair, teal blue eyes and a scar which ran across the front of her face. She was generally kind to customers, but wasn't at all meek; like August, she had made more than enough scenes to make those who frequent the tavern to not mess with her. When she was on shift, it usually meant business was doing well at the Beaver; though that meant the Beaver was having a good four or five patrons for an extended period of four hours, which wasn't much at all. Oddly, the place seemed to never be too concerned about its funds. One would think the dump would have closed shop already, but financially they were stable. Every now and then Edythe would take off for more than a month or so, then business would falter somewhat, then she'd return and business would be back to normal.

August Darkstalker removed his hand from his weary eyes and turned to face the sultry woman. "Hm?" he grunted, before smirking. "Oh, you can say that. One of my pupils are out on a journey. I was just thinking of them in passing is all." he says before handing her his tankard. "Sure thing Edythe, fill her up." He's seen Edythe here and there, she was quite the bustling waitress here, if you would call her such. "How are your other business practices holding up, milady?" he asked, yawning politely with his hand covering his mouth.

Edythe smirked. "If I didn't know better, you're worried about them." She says, before filling his tankard.

Random Mobs wrote:
Lorena Titanborn wrote:Lorena gulped the rest of her tankard, and could only partially hear what the aspirant was saying, and misheard him... She blinked, blushing as she turned to face him, as he was leaning close his head would be riiiight in line with the exposed cleavage! Her breasts bounced against his chin for she had leaned forward as well with a look of amusement in her eye. "My... I never heard such bold words from a young squire! You want to take me away eh? *Hic* Well, I was always curious how the Fenirans practiced with their wands..." she says, her hand now upon his leg! She blushed deeply, leaning closer, his head raised by her pillowy bust! Her eye leveled down to his. "I'm sure there could be enough time to show me what you've learned you bold... naughty page! I don't even know your name!" She harshly whispered back, giggling like a teenager again.

The Squire's face was of utter shock as his mouth hung open incredulously. 'Oh Wargods damn it, she's not listening!' his mind yelled, before his eyes went serious again as the bar doors opened, followed by loud and obnoxious voices of five street rats came in. Laughing coarsely, cursing and generally obnoxious conversation soon filtered through the bar as these strung out street things, wearing embellished leather coats with studs and patches galore made their way towards the bar, knocking chairs over as they went in clumsy stupors. They were either high on illicit substances, very drunk already, or both. two of their number were large southern Scardian boys. Two leather and denim clad girls, and a norhtern Scardian lad lead them.

"Hey barkeep! Absinthe and Old Gold Cocktails all round!" came the leaders obnoxious voice, to which he got cheers from his friends.

Before she could answer her favorite customer, she heard the doors swing open loudly, and the five inbred sleazes entering her pub, knocking things over and boisterously ordering up the expensive items! "Oi! Watch were ya be goin'!" she exclaimed, walking over and fixing the chairs and items that were knocked over. "I hope ya cunts can pay for that top shelf..." she murmured very softly under her breath while she knelt over, her breasts hanging as she picked up scattered condiments and table ornaments.
Edythe Elvie
Edythe Elvie
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum