Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Tower Hallways

+3
Xing Raventail
Shinxe Battleclaw
Hrothor the Honored
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The White Tower Hallways - Page 3 Empty Re: The White Tower Hallways

Post  Levi Titanwood Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:17 am

Random Mobs wrote:Deckard watched as Ana left, then turned his gaze back to Levi. "Attempting to protect a comerade is an admiral quality in an ally on the battlefield. Not so admirable when trying to cover a misdeed with a lie to avoid a scolding from your tutors. A bump in the hallway is never a reason to draw swords, or blood." the older Paladin lightly reprimanded. "Anastasia is having trouble adjusting slightly. Part of it is her mixed upbringing creating conflicting sensibilities. She does not know whether to follow her Elven perfectionist ways, or the orders more... streamlined sensibilities. She feels frustrated in seeing that some of her peers, like you, are not quite living up to the expectations she sets for herself, and that creates a frustration in her. It will pass as her learning tempers her expectations and she begins to understand that perfection is the unattainable dream. Self improvement, or improvement in general is never ending, and always moving forward. The same can be said for the new things you are facing here, such as vehicles, machines, computers and technology. You will learn how to utilize all these and more. But just like the sword on your hip, or the armor you bear, they are but tools. It is always people that must use them for the betterment of all those around us. Never forget this founding principal" explained the knight with the wisdom of the tower.

He closed his eyes and sighed. I have to work on my slight of hand... He thought, turning his gaze upon Ana's back as she made her way to Lord Hrothor's office. Once she vanished from sight he turned to the Paladin, and continued listening to the rest of his wisdom. "I'll be honest, I've not seen her outside of physical practice or in the long library. I guess it makes some sense, but in some ways her frustration has increased my reaction time when it comes to sparring, water can't mend broken bones." he says with a chuckle. "She does not pull her punches when we practice, I only wished she wasn't so... serious all the time." he sighs.
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:31 am

"Give her time, Levi. Time to get adjusted to you, and see what lies beneath the naive exterior. I have a sense that you may be more than meets the eye, and before too long, she'll see it in you too." Deckard replied with a reassuring hand. "Now, don't you have a mission to prepare for?"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Loraethan Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:31 am

Levi Titanwood wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:Deckard watched as Ana left, then turned his gaze back to Levi. "Attempting to protect a comerade is an admiral quality in an ally on the battlefield. Not so admirable when trying to cover a misdeed with a lie to avoid a scolding from your tutors. A bump in the hallway is never a reason to draw swords, or blood." the older Paladin lightly reprimanded. "Anastasia is having trouble adjusting slightly. Part of it is her mixed upbringing creating conflicting sensibilities. She does not know whether to follow her Elven perfectionist ways, or the orders more... streamlined sensibilities. She feels frustrated in seeing that some of her peers, like you, are not quite living up to the expectations she sets for herself, and that creates a frustration in her. It will pass as her learning tempers her expectations and she begins to understand that perfection is the unattainable dream. Self improvement, or improvement in general is never ending, and always moving forward. The same can be said for the new things you are facing here, such as vehicles, machines, computers and technology. You will learn how to utilize all these and more. But just like the sword on your hip, or the armor you bear, they are but tools. It is always people that must use them for the betterment of all those around us. Never forget this founding principal" explained the knight with the wisdom of the tower.

He closed his eyes and sighed. I have to work on my slight of hand... He thought, turning his gaze upon Ana's back as she made her way to Lord Hrothor's office. Once she vanished from sight he turned to the Paladin, and continued listening to the rest of his wisdom. "I'll be honest, I've not seen her outside of physical practice or in the long library. I guess it makes some sense, but in some ways her frustration has increased my reaction time when it comes to sparring, water can't mend broken bones." he says with a chuckle. "She does not pull her punches when we practice, I only wished she wasn't so... serious all the time." he sighs.

Ana was out of sight, but had glanced back upon hearing both Levi's and the Paladin's conversation. She then returned her attention ahead of herself, and continued her way to Lord Hrothor's office.
Anastasia Loraethan
Anastasia Loraethan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:46 am

Random Mobs wrote:"Give her time, Levi. Time to get adjusted to you, and see what lies beneath the naive exterior. I have a sense that you may be more than meets the eye, and before too long, she'll see it in you too." Deckard replied with a reassuring hand. "Now, don't you have a mission to prepare for?"

He shrugged. "If you say so Sir. Honestly, I feel like she enjoys playing rough." he rubbed his neck.

Upon the Paladin asking him about his mission he nodded back. "Indeed, I was so anxious to leave I realized I didn't actually prepare for the mission properly, that's when I bumped into Anastasia the second time." he shrugged, trying not to mention his intimidation of the technology as well.
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:48 am

Deckard again smiled. "Then I suggest you get to it. Tardiness is unbecoming of a knight of the White Tower afterall."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:36 am

Random Mobs wrote:Deckard again smiled. "Then I suggest you get to it. Tardiness is unbecoming of a knight of the White Tower afterall."

He nodded. "I suppose not. I may be gone for a while..." he says this, and thinks about the tower. Scardia in general. "I have to be sure I have the supplies necessary for such a trip." he continued, before turning away to head to the dorms.
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:39 am

Deckard watched as Levi departed 'There's a good lad' he thought. 'Show us the potential you have lad, and you'll probably be the one that can reignite the order.' Decard turned and resumed his own duties.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:43 am

Levi continued down the halls to the dorms. He was reasonably nervous, but also excited about this task. I'll be another step closer to knighthood, and another closer to Paladin. Hrmm... I'm wondering if I chose rightly though between observing Lord Blade-Breaker's brother, or should I have helped the Lord in Lux? He thought, but had said he was willing to perform both, as he was eager to prove himself and felt capable of doing such. Just the methods of travel were a bit... overwhelming.

He sighed. "Well, I guess there isn't much choice on how to get there." he thought, and continued into the dorm wing.
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasha Dragonwind Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:19 am

Natasha sighed, leaning on the pole arm for balance. Her 5'8 frame made taller by her heeled boots, she stood over the gardens of the East Wing like a sundial, her shadow cast over the garden where she could see the Queen and her massive bosom, the old sage, and the handsome gallant knight she'd ask to bed alongside the Queen, had she been born in an ideal world. She sighed again, closing her eyes. Guard work boring as ever, nothing ever happened around here... just... so.... BORING.

Tasha Dragonwind
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3