Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Tower Hallways

+3
Xing Raventail
Shinxe Battleclaw
Hrothor the Honored
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The White Tower Hallways Empty The White Tower Hallways

Post  Hrothor the Honored Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:06 am

The White Tower Hallways Ivory_tower_by_ofthedunes The white marbled edifice was once a part of Cretu's impregnable 'Skycrown Battlemets' wall, a multi layered defensive wall that could repulse any attack from the ground. Now however, the curtain walls are an obsolete from of defense, and the once proud sigil of Cretu's impenetrable heart now stands as a monument to an age long past. The last White Sword of Scardia still resides within it's halls, but the old man now only plays dignitary to the military accademy, and helps train the next generation of military officers and the children of nobles.

The old man Hrothor walked the halls with his hands clasped behind his back, hidden beneath his cloaks. His age had not yet caused him frailty and his rigid straight back was a habit of many long years of disciplined training and experiences. Other than servants who walked these halls, Hrothor was alone, and lost in memory and thought.

What the old man thought was well beyond anyones guess.

Last edited by Hrothor the Honored on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

The White Tower Hallways Empty Re: The White Tower Hallways

Post  Shinxe Battleclaw Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:58 am

Shinxe nodded her head to the officer whom she had been conversing with in one of the hall's side rooms before exiting and closing the old wooden door behind her. She was turning to continue her path down the corridor when she almost stumbled into the most dignified entity within the White Tower, save for if the King himself was visiting. "L-Lord Hrothor!" She back away sharply before either of them would collide into one another, bowing her head out of reverence for the elderly warrior. "You gave me a fright, that you did. I almost bumped right into ya." she chuckled, the half tiger, half mortal chuckled with a queer smile.
Shinxe Battleclaw
Shinxe Battleclaw
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 am

Hrothor smiled at Shinxe, his old kindly eyes closed in smile that crinkled his wizened features "Do not worry Shinxe, for I too was lost in thought." the Last White Sword stated. "In any event, how can this old man assist you today?" he asked. Truth be told, Hrothor saw much potential in the young halfbreed. Like Daichi before her, Hrothor was never prejudiced or racist and thus those of foreign descent still deserved his respect and care. Especially in the dark days of prophecy coming to their world if Valundar's scroll was true.
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinxe Battleclaw Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:26 am

She grinned. Growing up in the southern parts of Scardia was tough, but being a warrior made up for it; and her years as an adult were much easier than those of childhood. Still, Hrothar wasn't the kind of guy to care for that kind of thing as she came to know in recent years since she was transferred here, as part of her duties for the Royal Guard.

"Hm? Oh I don't need anything from you my lord, I was only on my way back to the barracks..." she began, before pausing. "Less, there is a matter where my services could be of use to you, my lord. I'd be honored to help you in any way possible!" she exclaimed, bowing to him in reverence.
Shinxe Battleclaw
Shinxe Battleclaw
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:45 am

Hrothor stroked his beard in thought. "Actually... I may need your help for a dangerous mission to Beijio." he said finally. He pulled a small scroll from beneath his cloak and handed it to Shinxe. "I need you to deliver this message to Daichi Beijiosaki of Beijio. Do not open it or read it's contents, and make sure it is delivered to his hand, and his only. I ask you because of all the people here, you know the routes and nuances of both nations better than anyone else. This is important to me, young Battleclaw, for Daichi was once an apprentice of mine." explained the old man.
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinxe Battleclaw Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:57 am

Hrothor the Honored wrote:Hrothor stroked his beard in thought. "Actually... I may need your help for a dangerous mission to Beijio." he said finally. He pulled a small scroll from beneath his cloak and handed it to Shinxe. "I need you to deliver this message to Daichi Beijiosaki of Beijio. Do not open it or read it's contents, and make sure it is delivered to his hand, and his only. I ask you because of all the people here, you know the routes and nuances of both nations better than anyone else. This is important to me, young Battleclaw, for Daichi was once an apprentice of mine." explained the old man.

She raised a brow at the request. A courier mission wasn't unheard of for members of the Royal Guard, especially concerning the delivery of items between two countries, one of which she also had a good understanding of concerning the layout, as the Honored Hrothor said. She blinked at the small item, before grabbing it lightly, and had it not been delicate would have slipped it between her cleavage, but instead slipped it into the small leather pack attached to her belt. "I'd be honored to do so. I didn't know that General Beijiosaki was an acquaintance, let alone a apprentice of yours my lord." She smiled. However, she was curious given her cat like nature and then asked:

"But... what could be dangerous about heading to Beijio? It's not like we've been targeted by Abdel's forces. The Black Emperor's forces have stayed clear of our waters since they started that nasty business in the East with Galideno. Less you are simply referring to the usual suspects, like the man eating monsters, thieves and rouge samurai and ninja clans. In which case... they're just business as usual for me." she says with a confident grin.
Shinxe Battleclaw
Shinxe Battleclaw
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:25 am

Shinxe Battleclaw wrote:She raised a brow at the request. A courier mission wasn't unheard of for members of the Royal Guard, especially concerning the delivery of items between two countries, one of which she also had a good understanding of concerning the layout, as the Honored Hrothor said. She blinked at the small item, before grabbing it lightly, and had it not been delicate would have slipped it between her cleavage, but instead slipped it into the small leather pack attached to her belt. "I'd be honored to do so. I didn't know that General Beijiosaki was an acquaintance, let alone a apprentice of yours my lord." She smiled. However, she was curious given her cat like nature and then asked:

"But... what could be dangerous about heading to Beijio? It's not like we've been targeted by Abdel's forces. The Black Emperor's forces have stayed clear of our waters since they started that nasty business in the East with Galideno. Less you are simply referring to the usual suspects, like the man eating monsters, thieves and rouge samurai and ninja clans. In which case... they're just business as usual for me." she says with a confident grin.

Hrothor Brightblade's eye twinkled and he smiled "Ah, It is his forces that you do not see or know about that is where he gains the most advantage. Abdel is an evil being, but he is no fool. He knows that the key to winning open war against all foes is accurate and actionable information. All the power and all the weapons and all the resources are worthless if they can be rendered useless in a single strategic move. However, that threat is only compounded by the monsters, the thieves, the rogues, the rogue samurai and rogue ninjas. A savvy enemy will use whatever distractions as is available to achieve their success, and they will use the ambushes of lesser foes to catch you unawares." The elder warrior smiled and placed a hand on Shinxe's shoulders "Just be cautious, young Shinxe. Hope for the best, but be prepared for anything."
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinxe Battleclaw Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:25 am

Shinxe took the older mans words of wisdom with a grin. "I shall, my liege. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. I'll send word once I've accomplished my task, Lord Hrothor." she says with another bow, before she began to make way towards the exit; her fuzzy tiger tail swishing behind her somewhat excitedly, given it had been a while since she'd been sent out on a mission.
Shinxe Battleclaw
Shinxe Battleclaw
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Xing Raventail Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:52 am

"'Be prepared for anything'," the voice was cool and smooth as silk, the young woman it belonged to stepping from the shadows of a column. Her gunmetal steel armor and breast plate gleamed with a dull light. Her raven black hair swayed and bounced against her right shoulder, her crystal blue eyes lighting up upon looking at the older gentlemen turning to face her. She smiled warmly. "A lesson I've never forgotten, Master." she says, folding her arms across her chest, her greaves clicking upon the floors marbled surface as she walked over to him. It had been quite a few years since the nineteen year old was eye to eye with her old master.
Xing Raventail
Xing Raventail
Private
Private

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:46 pm

Hrothor smiled, his eyes remained in shadow, but that was normal for the venerable old master of the Tower. "Ah, Xing, it has been a long time since I have seen one of my best apprentices. How goes your fight against the demons and monsters?" asked the old man. Their choice of color schemes contrasted as sharply as black and white, but Hrothor's best lesson was to never judge a person by color race, gender or any trait other than those of the individual - a philosophy he imparted to everyone he taught. Because to misuse the power he imparts, or the wisdom he teaches for the sake of false prejudice goes against the very core elements of honor that Scardians prize so highly.
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xing Raventail Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:59 pm

Hrothor the Honored wrote:Hrothor smiled, his eyes remained in shadow, but that was normal for the venerable old master of the Tower. "Ah, Xing, it has been a long time since I have seen one of my best apprentices. How goes your fight against the demons and monsters?" asked the old man. Their choice of color schemes contrasted as sharply as black and white, but Hrothor's best lesson was to never judge a person by color race, gender or any trait other than those of the individual - a philosophy he imparted to everyone he taught. Because to misuse the power he imparts, or the wisdom he teaches for the sake of false prejudice goes against the very core elements of honor that Scardians prize so highly.

She bowed her head slightly, closing her beautiful blue eyes for but a moment as she did, before raising her head and reopened her large crystal blue orbs. "It has. Forgive me, as I've been training with many master's since. The war against the corruption will be one which may never end I'm afraid, but against the problematic creatures and monsters which lurk Scardia's countryside... fairly well if I may say so."

She stands tall and parts the long bangs hanging from the right of her face over her shoulder, letting the silky strands fall back into place yet again. She smiles and chuckles a little. "How have you been? You still look as young and healthy as ever." she giggled, cheekily complimenting him.
Xing Raventail
Xing Raventail
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:07 pm

Xing Raventail wrote:She bowed her head slightly, closing her beautiful blue eyes for but a moment as she did, before raising her head and reopened her large crystal blue orbs. "It has. Forgive me, as I've been training with many master's since. The war against the corruption will be one which may never end I'm afraid, but against the problematic creatures and monsters which lurk Scardia's countryside... fairly well if I may say so."

She stands tall and parts the long bangs hanging from the right of her face over her shoulder, letting the silky strands fall back into place yet again. She smiles and chuckles a little. "How have you been? You still look as young and healthy as ever." she giggled, cheekily complimenting him.

Hrothor's smile widened and he chuckled light heartedly "You've lost none of your quick wit, or your sharp tongue I see." He listened to her explanation and nodded. "it is always wise to seek knowledge from multiple perspectives Xing. Wisdom finds common threads even across borders and perspectives. As long as you never lose sight of the very reason you fight, that is all I can ever hope for."

"As for me... I have been keeping myself mildly busy and entertained. I have been continuing light training here at the tower, as well as helping with a certain project at the behest of Lord Blade-Breaker." Hrothor explained.
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xing Raventail Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:35 pm

She smiled at his laughter, having missed it fondly. "Well, those are two things I still have going for me." she winked. "Gotta be both prepared and unpredictable in my line of work." she chuckled, before listening to his update. She folded her arm across her chest and propped her elbow, holding her chin in deep thought as she tried to remember the last time she met the Lord Blade-Breaker. Had to be just before I departed the White Tower... So, about four or five years ago. she believed.

"I... hope I never lose sight of that either, Master." she says with a troubling frown. "...never mind that." she adds suddenly, closing her long lashes, shaking her head subtly as well before looking at him and reopening her eyes. "I hope the Lord is fairing well in both his health and that endeavor." at the mentioning of the 'certain' project.
Xing Raventail
Xing Raventail
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm

Xing Raventail wrote:She smiled at his laughter, having missed it fondly. "Well, those are two things I still have going for me." she winked. "Gotta be both prepared and unpredictable in my line of work." she chuckled, before listening to his update. She folded her arm across her chest and propped her elbow, holding her chin in deep thought as she tried to remember the last time she met the Lord Blade-Breaker. Had to be just before I departed the White Tower... So, about four or five years ago. she believed.

"I... hope I never lose sight of that either, Master." she says with a troubling frown. "...never mind that." she adds suddenly, closing her long lashes, shaking her head subtly as well before looking at him and reopening her eyes. "I hope the Lord is fairing well in both his health and that endeavor." at the mentioning of the 'certain' project.

Hrothor smiled again, knowing Xing is very capable at discretion "Val is doing fine, He approached Queen heres lunaspear of Lux yesterday, and has already been accepted by her, which is fortunate because that is where the crystals we need are located. Daichi and the others are as well. My sons, the twins, and Oromov are all in their posts now. We just need to wait for Val to finish setting up the needed facilities in Lux, and the real work can begin. We'll be ready for Abdel and his... beneficiaries before mid year's harvest" Hrothor explained.
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xing Raventail Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:24 pm

Hrothor the Honored wrote:
Hrothor smiled again, knowing Xing is very capable at discretion "Val is doing fine, He approached Queen heres lunaspear of Lux yesterday, and has already been accepted by her, which is fortunate because that is where the crystals we need are located. Daichi and the others are as well. My sons, the twins, and Oromov are all in their posts now. We just need to wait for Val to finish setting up the needed facilities in Lux, and the real work can begin. We'll be ready for Abdel and his... beneficiaries before mid year's harvest" Hrothor explained.

Xing smiled. "That is good to hear. Though it somewhat feels like manipulation, I'm certain the good Lord has managed to stoke the embers of love back into his heart. All the better though, we need that edge against those...things Abdel's playing with."

She folded both arms, popping her hip slightly as she changed her idle stance, her youthful face expressing a somewhat troubled look; she bit her plush lower lip and seemed to be holding back something she wanted to speak about, or looked as though she didn't have the appropriate words to state it.
Xing Raventail
Xing Raventail
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:37 pm

Xing Raventail wrote:Xing smiled. "That is good to hear. Though it somewhat feels like manipulation, I'm certain the good Lord has managed to stoke the embers of love back into his heart. All the better though, we need that edge against those...things Abdel's playing with."

She folded both arms, popping her hip slightly as she changed her idle stance, her youthful face expressing a somewhat troubled look; she bit her plush lower lip and seemed to be holding back something she wanted to speak about, or looked as though she didn't have the appropriate words to state it.

"Val is not subtle enough for manipulation or deception. He's too... honest with his intentions. Sometimes out of bravado and pride, but he has to be.... Lest he lose himself to the rage. But you are right... his plans include the creation of a sanctuary for the people of Lux." Hrothor explained, then his bushy eyebrows raised slightly at Xing's change of demeanor.

"My dear, if there is something you wish to tell me, you know not to worry. Please, feel free." Hrothor offered gently.
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xing Raventail Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:03 am

Hrothor the Honored wrote:
Xing Raventail wrote:Xing smiled. "That is good to hear. Though it somewhat feels like manipulation, I'm certain the good Lord has managed to stoke the embers of love back into his heart. All the better though, we need that edge against those...things Abdel's playing with."

"Val is not subtle enough for manipulation or deception. He's too... honest with his intentions. Sometimes out of bravado and pride, but he has to be.... Lest he lose himself to the rage. But you are right... his plans include the creation of a sanctuary for the people of Lux." Hrothor explained, then his bushy eyebrows raised slightly at Xing's change of demeanor.

"My dear, if there is something you wish to tell me, you know not to worry. Please, feel free." Hrothor offered gently.

She smiled faintly. "Yeah..." she said in response about Val, not that she took it like manipulation, it just looked that way almost. When the conversation shifted to her again, Xing glanced up at him with weary eyes. She sighed softly, then nervously pulled back her long bangs again, looking away. "Well... its about my gift. Its been getting harder to not... be corrupted myself." she says in a somewhat vague manner. She looks back to Hrothor. "Its been getting harder lately... to remember who I am... what I am... after inoculating the blood of the corrupted." she says, her eyes darting downward. "That's why I've come Master... I fear I lack the mental training to continue the inoculations, but... they are a source of power which is greatly beneficial to our cause. What if... what if I never come back? Never regain my senses?" she looked at her right palm, the claw like gauntlet reflecting her image, and then she closed her fist. "What if I become corrupted as well?" she says with saddened lidded eyes, her plush lips pouting.
Xing Raventail
Xing Raventail
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:37 am

(OOC: Sorry this reply took so long. Computer issues and being ill kinda halted my switching progress)

Hrothor frowned slightly. "You are concerned about loosing yourself to the desire for power" he stated, rather than asked. The aging master stroked his beard. "Xing, as long as you never lose sight of why you fight, what you fight for, and those around you who fight the same battle, you will never lose yourself. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause, but many in this world do not know why they fight. You are not one of those people. You know why you fight, and thus, you can never lose yourself to the temptations of the darkness. Believe in that, even more than yourself."
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:07 am

A young man made his way through the halls of where he, among other Squires and the Pages under him learned the craft of the Royal Guard of Scardia. His Lord couldn't often train him due to his busy nature, which left the seventeen year old Squire, Levi Lucian Titanwood of Kilwood, under the tutelage of the White Tower's staff of Veteran Knights and Scholars. It had only been two years since he moved up from Page to Squire, and couldn't help but feel a little pride in showing off his own armor in front of the Pages, now that he was able to get his own instead of lending it.

Odd that my Lord sends me a letter to meet with Hrothor the Honored at the behest of our King. I'm just a lowly Squire, if it was from my Lord alone I'd wager it would be charity work just to aid that venerable old warrior. But.. from the King as well? I think it highly unlikely the King would have me undergo remedial work... he thought, silently progressing through the echoing halls, his cape flapping as he moved.

He rounded one of the circular halls when he spotted the man he was looking for. He smiled, about to approach the scholarly man when he saw the tall beautiful woman beside him. Flustering for a moment, he averted his eyes from her beautiful blue eyes and focused on the marble column beside her. They appeared to be talking, so for now he remained quiet as they silently spoke before he'd address himself.
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:28 am

Hrothor's bushy eyebrows rose a single twitch as his seemingly sightless shadowed eyes turned to see Levi Titanwood, a freshly minted Squire of the Greywatch village Kilwood. "Ah, Squire Titanwood. How can I help you today?" the old man greeted with his customary courtesy.
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:20 am

Hrothor the Honored wrote:Hrothor's bushy eyebrows rose a single twitch as his seemingly sightless shadowed eyes turned to see Levi Titanwood, a freshly minted Squire of the Greywatch village Kilwood. "Ah, Squire Titanwood. How can I help you today?" the old man greeted with his customary courtesy.

Levi blinked, his flustered expression changing as he turned from the marble column to the elderly man, his eyes darting toward the raven haired woman once more involuntarily before he looked the silver wolf into his eyes. "I uh, forgive me Sir. I didn't mean to interrupt. I-I can wait elsewhere if you two haven't finished speaking. You both seem to be engaged into something important." he says out of respect before realizing he wasn't here on his own behalf.

He pulled out a letter from his breast pocket and handed it to Hrothor. "Wait, I do have a quick question. I received this letter from my Lord, and it was cosigned by our King. I don't know why, but I was sent here to see you on their behalf." he says, handing the letter to the older gentleman, maybe hoping it had some deeper meaning which the younger man couldn't see.
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:37 am

Hrothor took the letter from Levi's hand, took out a pair of reading spectacles, and began to read. his expression remained flat and stoic as he read, before closing his eyes. With a sigh, his hand lit the paper of the letter alight and disintegrated the letter and it's contents.

"Well then Squire, it would seem I must provide you with a mission" Hrothor said. "Hmm, where are you from? And who is your Lord?" the old man asked.
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:03 am

Hrothor the Honored wrote:Hrothor took the letter from Levi's hand, took out a pair of reading spectacles, and began to read. his expression remained flat and stoic as he read, before closing his eyes. With a sigh, his hand lit the paper of the letter alight and disintegrated the letter and it's contents.

"Well then Squire, it would seem I must provide you with a mission" Hrothor said. "Hmm, where are you from? And who is your Lord?" the old man asked.

He was confused by Hrothor's actions, the burning of the letter in a nonchalant manner and by the words he spoke. "A mission?" he asks, confusedly. He was, however, immediately asked two very important questions instead of given a reply. Levi stiffened somewhat, and blinked. "I'm from Kilwood Village, Sir. My lord is the current head of the Graywatch, Lord Graywatch himself. After my parents died of BTB, I've been in the care of him and some of the other villagers, Sir." he answered the older man respectfully.

Last edited by Levi Titanwood on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Xing Raventail Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:10 am

Xing took the thought to heart, before the boy arrived. Turning to him, it was clear he was one of the Royal Guard, much like the Neko before him. She smiled to Hrothor, and the young man before bowing her head respectfully. "Well Master, I shall speak with you later. I thank you for your kind words, and I will keep them in mind." she says, backing away before taking her leave.
Xing Raventail
Xing Raventail
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:24 am

Hrothor's bushy eyebrows lifted again, and a small smile creased his features. "Ah, your the current keeper of the Black Bow of Killwood."

Hrothor appraised the man for only a single instant before nodding. "Very well. I have two mission assignments that could benefit from your skills Squire Titanwood, so you must choose carefully. The first is to be sent on assignment to aid Lord Blade-Breaker in the Kingdom of Lux. He has recently won the current monarch, Queen Heres Lunaspear's affection, and he plans to modernise the country and bring it up to speed with current global affairs. However, there is alterior reasons for this, as that island is the sole place on all Galiavan where Bavarium can be found. The other mission, is to attend Galideno's Bliss complex, and safeguard Regis Blackfire, Lord Blade-Breaker's estranged half nephew, from threats both to himself, and that he may pose to others. But aside from that, there are other developments in Galideno that concern our King. We need to find the location of a particular Tenik Spy name HUEL, and find out what he knows, plus, preventing him from spilling secrets to anyone else, especially Abdel's networks, but also including Tenik." Hrothor's arms crossed his chest as he spoke, the weight of either mission was critical. "Report to me within 24 hours of your decision, Squire Titanwood."

His head turned to Xing, "Ah, alas, I am sorry about this. State matters are still brought before my tired old eyes I'm afraid. I will see you again soon Xing."
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next