Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the Quiet Lamb

2 posters

Go down

Outside the Quiet Lamb Empty Outside the Quiet Lamb

Post  Istion Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:49 am

Outside the Quiet Lamb 0PE8yEy

Franziska Wolfbreaker wrote:From the outside it looks delightful, folksy and cozy. Sandstone bricks and hard wooden tree trunks make up most of the building's outer structure.
It's impossible to see through the large, stained glass windows, but the laughter from within can be felt outside.

As you enter the tavern through the heavily used, metal door, you're welcomed by clapping hands and a pleasant atmosphere.
The bartender is quite busy, but still manages to welcome you with a wink.

It's as alluring inside as it is on the outside. Rounded, wooden beams support the upper floor and the fans attached to them. The walls are packed with rows of painted portraits. You recognize the bartender on one of them, so the others must be either friends, family or previous owners..

The tavern itself is packed. Travelers seem to be the primary clientele here, which is often a good sign. Several long tables are occupied by seperate groups of people, all enjoying themselves, but they keep to themselves. The other, smaller tables are also occupied by people who are playing games and, judging by their laughter, are either telling jokes or great, perhaps embarrasing, tales. Even most of the stools at the bar are occupied, though nobody seems to mind more company.

You did hear rumors about this tavern, supposedly it's famous for something, but you can't remember what for. Though judging by the amount of men staring at one of the waitresses, it's probably her beauty and charm. You manage to find a seat and prepare for what will undoubtedbly be a great evening.

Istion sat upon the bench beside the door to the inn, awaiting the arrival of Vice. His face betrayed very little emotion, but his thoughts were with his twin Galaerion.
Istion
Istion
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Outside the Quiet Lamb Empty Re: Outside the Quiet Lamb

Post  Vice Fairgrave Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:00 am

Vice had never been to Lost Run, nor anywhere aside Cretu in Scardia. He had to fly the seaplane to a small lake nearly a kilometer away, and hike the rest of the way into the small village on foot. From there, a few points in the right direction and a couple of kids trying to throw mud at him, Vice managed to find the place and keep himself clean. He was looking pretty decent in spite of it all, unphased by the small journey. As he got closer to the large hut like building, he noticed the tanned, white haired Istion sitting on a bench, looking much like the traveler himself. He walks up to the man, a hand on his belt. "Master Istion, good to see you. Not sure if you remember me, but its Vice Fairgrave. We met about a year ago now I think, at the Hazorian Temple in Galideno." He says with a slight smirk. He wanted to play the fool in regards to his twin... it was something not needing bringing up during the current objective. "I hope you did not wait long for my arrival." he added.
Vice Fairgrave
Vice Fairgrave
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Istion Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:15 am

Vice Fairgrave wrote:Vice had never been to Lost Run, nor anywhere aside Cretu in Scardia. He had to fly the seaplane to a small lake nearly a kilometer away, and hike the rest of the way into the small village on foot. From there, a few points in the right direction and a couple of kids trying to throw mud at him, Vice managed to find the place and keep himself clean. He was looking pretty decent in spite of it all, unphased by the small journey. As he got closer to the large hut like building, he noticed the tanned, white haired Istion sitting on a bench, looking much like the traveler himself. He walks up to the man, a hand on his belt. "Master Istion, good to see you. Not sure if you remember me, but its Vice Fairgrave. We met about a year ago now I think, at the Hazorian Temple in Galideno." He says with a slight smirk. He wanted to play the fool in regards to his twin... it was something not needing bringing up during the current objective. "I hope you did not wait long for my arrival." he added.

Istion looked up at vice, and smiled slightly as he stood. "I remember you. No, I did not await long, only just arrived myself about 10 minutes ago. Come, lets complete this mission" Istion said as the blades of his coat's hemline clicked a little, mere inches from scraping the wooden floorboards as they creaked a little beneath his armored boots. He quickly opened the wooden double doors to the inn interior.
Istion
Istion
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down