Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gilgamesh's Wizard Tower

3 posters

Go down

Gilgamesh's Wizard Tower Empty Gilgamesh's Wizard Tower

Post  Gilgamesh Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Gilgamesh sat within the highly crafted chair, half hidden behind an ancient tome she was buried into. A gift from someone that was not her soon appointed husband, a book that she was given from someone better. A friend.

The alchemical lights, the floating lanterns which danced about Gilgamesh's personal library which was both her hideaway and prison. When in the company of tyrants, it is generally rare for one to choose their own prison chambers. "Hmmm..." she hummed in a bored manner, lowering the heavy leather bound tome to lay it upon the glossy redwood table. Her glowing, crimson orbs needed not the light of the lanterns which reflected off its glossy surface, for all Teronians can see in the absence of light. Their eyes were, after all, not their own. They were Sirius'. She closes the large book she's re-read countless of times, and looked at her reflection in the glossy table that was suddenly revealed. Only her tanned petite features glared back with an unimpressed expression and glowing garnet eyes.
Gilgamesh's Wizard Tower __ishtar_and_toosaka_rin_fate_grand_order_and_fate_by_rachelrenston-dbh21bo

She closed said eyes, sighing in a depressed manner. How long had she been condemned to this tower in self imposed exile, for even a handful of moments at Abdel's side made her gut churn, and her muscles ache with displeasure. If not for her countryman who worked here, whom he used at his advantage to keep her within his walls... she would have left ages ago. She leaned back, her dark twintails bouncing and drifting in the darkness of her study, wallowing silently in the shadows of her unfortunate fate. Granted, she was working on a way to remove herself from Abdel's treasury, and thankfully she was not alone in this endeavor. Though some saw loyalty to Abdel for his promise of wealth, his status as Sirius' Chosen Avatar, swearing fealty to the Black Emperor in order for him not to absorb their entire race's dark energy... there were a few willing to see the Emperor dead. Cloaked in shadows, and with precautions set in place, the pact between these rebels and Gilgamesh were able to continue work even under Abdel's calculating nose. They were careful, for not only was she involved, but so were members of Teronia's Shadow Council- their governing body, and a guild of Thieves in Scardia with close ties with the Council.
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Gilgamesh's Wizard Tower Empty Re: Gilgamesh's Wizard Tower

Post  Galaerion Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:14 pm

The shadows of the room shifted and twisted slightly, suddenly. and held still for a few moments, before the heavy bootsteps could be heard, along with the slight jingle of metal meeting and sliding against metal, before the Beijionese-turned-Teronian, Galaerion appeared, and bowed before Gilgamesh. "My lady" he greeted.

Gilgamesh's Wizard Tower Zero2000fix

His own crimson eyes scanned the chamber, and Gilgamesh would see that Galaerion was actually casting a spell to seal off all sight and sound from the outside, so that nobody could eavesdrop on them while they spoke. When he sealed the chamber with his dark magic, he began. "The project is now in motion my lady. Lord Valundar has agreed, and has taken steps to secure the island and it's Bavarium, meanwhile, Lord Hrothor secures the technology, and Ooromov is procuring the manpower and funding for the project. Soon, we will be able to move you from this place, and we will have the means to defeat the Usurper directly should he come for you."
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilgamesh Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:34 pm

She saw a deeper darkness creep upon the walls of the room, covering the spines of books upon rows of shelving and past her instruments of study, test tubes and beakers and the like. The Academic realized she was no longer alone, and thus smiled warmly as she heard the heavy boots step forth somewhere in the dark. She turned to face them, elbow propped on the spine of the wooden chair, smiling warmly at her guest, her ever steadfast friend and one of the thirteen at the seat of Teronia's Shadow Council. "Galaerion!" she exclaimed, sounding elastic and energetic to see someone not Domescan or part of Abdel's entourage; not to mention her fellow conspirator and friend. She bowed her head to him, smiling. "It has been too long Gala. I hope both Councils haven't been keeping you too busy. I'd imagine it be hard to keep much of a personal life working as the head of Teronian Politics in the Shadow Council, while the other one has you run errands. I can understand why you haven't been in touch lately because of both." she says, frowning.

She stood up from her seat, her skirt flowing around her bare thighs; the traditional garb of the Domescadian royalty was a bit too bright, flashy and revealing for a woman of Teronia like herself, but she had grown accustomed to it. "Sounds like everything is going according to plan then. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to collect any more info from Abdel as of late..." she then blinked, suddenly remembering something. "Wait, scratch that. I couldn't help but overhear him speaking with Milosh and the other Headhunters about prisoners. Whether that is our fellow countrymen or not, I know not. But he was ordering them to collect a few who escaped to eastern Domescadia, into the lands not yet occupied by him." she added. "I-I hope I am still being useful. I can't just idle in Domescadia while everyone else is working hard for not only my sake, but the sake of this very planet." she says, fearing what Abdel may do if he were to continue on with his rule.
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:44 pm

"My lady, your time will come. When you are free of Abdel, and whomever he serves, your unique connection to Lord Sirius will make what you do afterwards more than almost any of the rest of us." Galaerion's eyes became downcast. "I am getting as many of our people out of Abdel's reach as I can, but I am not yet strong enough to face him directly. The headhunters, even Milosh, I can defeat fairly enough, but Abdel is still beyond my reach, and I will never consume the innocent as he does to close the gap. That is not our way, despite the lies Abdel has been led to believe..." his eyes opened, glinting in the darkness. "But with this project, we will have a way to finally beat him. As long as he does not discover it before Lord Valundar is ready."

He then thought for a moment, and smirked. "It's ironic... A Scardian lord willing to help out the very people his ancestors cast out of Scardia so long ago."
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilgamesh Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:25 am

Galaerion wrote:"My lady, your time will come. When you are free of Abdel, and whomever he serves, your unique connection to Lord Sirius will make what you do afterwards more than almost any of the rest of us." Galaerion's eyes became downcast. "I am getting as many of our people out of Abdel's reach as I can, but I am not yet strong enough to face him directly. The headhunters, even Milosh, I can defeat fairly enough, but Abdel is still beyond my reach, and I will never consume the innocent as he does to close the gap. That is not our way, despite the lies Abdel has been led to believe..." his eyes opened, glinting in the darkness. "But with this project, we will have a way to finally beat him. As long as he does not discover it before Lord Valundar is ready."

He then thought for a moment, and smirked. "It's ironic... A Scardian lord willing to help out the very people his ancestors cast out of Scardia so long ago."

Gilgamesh smiled, turning to face the man as she went to return the tome to the shelf. "The world is filled with irony these days. Here we are, living in an industrialized era after several centuries of being in the dark. Then again, us from Teronia are always in the dark." she chuckled, before turning away. "But its more than that. There are things I'm sure Scar'd himself regretted before he ascended. I like to believe, that many of the better Scardian's try to make up for what he could not achieve in his long life." She sighed, turning to face Gala again. "Speaking of regrets, have you yet seen your daughter? You spoke of her becoming a private investigator the last chance we spoke. Have you yet not gone to see her?" she asked, personally.
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:50 am

Gilgamesh wrote:Gilgamesh smiled, turning to face the man as she went to return the tome to the shelf. "The world is filled with irony these days. Here we are, living in an industrialized era after several centuries of being in the dark. Then again, us from Teronia are always in the dark." she chuckled, before turning away. "But its more than that. There are things I'm sure Scar'd himself regretted before he ascended. I like to believe, that many of the better Scardian's try to make up for what he could not achieve in his long life." She sighed, turning to face Gala again. "Speaking of regrets, have you yet seen your daughter? You spoke of her becoming a private investigator the last chance we spoke. Have you yet not gone to see her?" she asked, personally.

Galaerion chuckled and his posture relaxed somewhat. "Actually... I met her, only a few hours ago. I spoke to her. She was angry at first, but she understands my reasons. She still cares." he said as he smiled at the recent memory. Then he switched back a topic. "Having lived and worked alongside Lord Valundar, Lord Hrothor, and his family, among others, I've learned much more about their philosophy. Many of the founding principals of their culture were changed for the better by Scar'd. Many more were founded by him or in his name. And one of the principals that Lord valundar invokes for this project is simply this - 'A Scardian's strength is never to be used in the conquest of other lands, for we are not people who crave the fires of war, we do not seek to obliterate cultures, destroy lives, or enslave peoples, instead we raise our arms for battle in defense of those who cannot fight for themselves, that we may lend our strength to those who have it not, and defend our world from the predations of evil in all it's forms. For we are the blood of Scar'd, we are warriors of righteous might, and there is no justiice or righteousness in murder. We go where we are needed, and we fight for a just cause.'"
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilgamesh Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:53 am

Galaerion wrote:
Gilgamesh wrote:Gilgamesh smiled, turning to face the man as she went to return the tome to the shelf. "The world is filled with irony these days. Here we are, living in an industrialized era after several centuries of being in the dark. Then again, us from Teronia are always in the dark." she chuckled, before turning away. "But its more than that. There are things I'm sure Scar'd himself regretted before he ascended. I like to believe, that many of the better Scardian's try to make up for what he could not achieve in his long life." She sighed, turning to face Gala again. "Speaking of regrets, have you yet seen your daughter? You spoke of her becoming a private investigator the last chance we spoke. Have you yet not gone to see her?" she asked, personally.

Galaerion chuckled and his posture relaxed somewhat. "Actually... I met her, only a few hours ago. I spoke to her. She was angry at first, but she understands my reasons. She still cares." he said as he smiled at the recent memory. Then he switched back a topic. "Having lived and worked alongside Lord Valundar, Lord Hrothor, and his family, among others, I've learned much more about their philosophy. Many of the founding principals of their culture were changed for the better by Scar'd. Many more were founded by him or in his name. And one of the principals that Lord valundar invokes for this project is simply this - 'A Scardian's strength is never to be used in the conquest of other lands, for we are not people who crave the fires of war, we do not seek to obliterate cultures, destroy lives, or enslave peoples, instead we raise our arms for battle in defense of those who cannot fight for themselves, that we may lend our strength to those who have it not, and defend our world from the predations of evil in all it's forms. For we are the blood of Scar'd, we are warriors of righteous might, and there is no justiice or righteousness in murder. We go where we are needed, and we fight for a just cause.'"

She smirks at the mention of his reunion, and smiles warmly upon the indoctrination for which Lord Valundar operates on. "Hmhmhm," She giggled. "..the Scardian's always did have a love of their history, they are a proud race indeed. Lord Valundar and Hrothor are good men to have in a day and age such as this. We are in an era where we are modernizing quickly, but I fear we will forget our honored traditions. With those two, I'm sure that even if tomorrow we are sailing in the stars, that the people of Scardia will not forget their roots." She then moved on towards the shelves, and glanced over the spines of several volumes and tomes. "We must be weary of... Abdel. He has been receiving more visits from unfamiliar faces, and his armies are being supplied with odd schematics." She says with a sigh, before, turning to Galaerion and set down a schematic of sorts, though somewhat crude as if hastily written down.

Gilgamesh's Wizard Tower Schematic_by_kikoaihara-dbtam0q

"My 'dear husband' has been presented with this new weapon schematic. Apparently its design allows for the Domescan Troops to fire armor piercing bullets in a portable machine gun hybrid assault rifle. He plans to produce the weapon at a mass scale to replace his military's miss match of long arms. Its design is state of the art, with an ease of use factor which makes any man he hands the weapon to able to fire it even without proper training." she explained with some annoyance.

"We need to keep him from creating this weapon. He'll need the ore deposits of the Far North or Scardia to make the weapons, so you may want to alert the others to keep an eye in those areas. But..." she closed her eyes. "If I remember his words correctly, he is already producing a small stockpile of these weapons somewhere in Gazatine. He's been secretive about it, but I saw him with a functioning model not too long ago..." she opened her eyes and evenly stared at Galaerion. "But... I fear this is only the tip of the iceberg. What other horrors could he be privy of is beyond my current scope, but I'm sure there will be much worse in the months ahead." she explained.
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:34 am

Gilgamesh wrote:She smirks at the mention of his reunion, and smiles warmly upon the indoctrination for which Lord Valundar operates on. "Hmhmhm," She giggled. "..the Scardian's always did have a love of their history, they are a proud race indeed. Lord Valundar and Hrothor are good men to have in a day and age such as this. We are in an era where we are modernizing quickly, but I fear we will forget our honored traditions. With those two, I'm sure that even if tomorrow we are sailing in the stars, that the people of Scardia will not forget their roots." She then moved on towards the shelves, and glanced over the spines of several volumes and tomes. "We must be weary of... Abdel. He has been receiving more visits from unfamiliar faces, and his armies are being supplied with odd schematics." She says with a sigh, before, turning to Galaerion and set down a schematic of sorts, though somewhat crude as if hastily written down.

Gilgamesh's Wizard Tower Schematic_by_kikoaihara-dbtam0q

"My 'dear husband' has been presented with this new weapon schematic. Apparently its design allows for the Domescan Troops to fire armor piercing bullets in a portable machine gun hybrid assault rifle. He plans to produce the weapon at a mass scale to replace his military's miss match of long arms. Its design is state of the art, with an ease of use factor which makes any man he hands the weapon to able to fire it even without proper training." she explained with some annoyance.

"We need to keep him from creating this weapon. He'll need the ore deposits of the Far North or Scardia to make the weapons, so you may want to alert the others to keep an eye in those areas. But..." she closed her eyes. "If I remember his words correctly, he is already producing a small stockpile of these weapons somewhere in Gazatine. He's been secretive about it, but I saw him with a functioning model not too long ago..." she opened her eyes and evenly stared at Galaerion. "But... I fear this is only the tip of the iceberg. What other horrors could he be privy of is beyond my current scope, but I'm sure there will be much worse in the months ahead." she explained.

"It may be worse than you realize, my lady," Galaerion's voice deepend with concerned melancholy. "I pray too the Wargods and any other deities that will hear me that this is not true, but if the prophecy within Valundar's scroll is true, then Abdel may already have all hat he needs. Advanced weapons, technology lightyears more advanced than anything we have today, Tenik included, and access to the most powerful and volatile energies imaginable." Galaerion took out the transcription of the Scroll's prophecy.

Gilgamesh's Wizard Tower Elder_Scroll

"According to the scroll, the legions of the Demon realm's home dimension, Hell, will come, aided by the coerced black heart of a traitor king who will open the first lock. Only one who possessed blood older than the world can face the legions of Hell without fear, but even one such as this cannot do so alone, for one such as this will be far from home. But to face Hell without power is madness beyond madness, and the key to unlocking a races potential lies in the sapphire colored stone." Galaerion looked at Gilgamesh seriously. "Valundar has found a way to harness Bavarium in such a way as to empower a mortal lifeform with the power of the entire planet, essentially he can make a person into a new War God, but the process is perilous. We have no idea how many people would need to be converted in such a manner to thwart the incoming invasion, nor are we even sure it will work or what kind of side effects it could have. Could it kill the person? Drive them mad? Corrupt them? To that end, Valundar said that once the facility is ready, he will test it on himself first... He could not ask anyone else to do it in his place without knowing the risks... Never the less... this may be our only hope now, and yet... I feel it. I think this may still be a mistake in the long run..."
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilgamesh Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:00 am

She nodded. "This schematic proves that he's getting help from them then, which also proves my fears that he may have other weapons he yet has not revealed." She looked over the scroll with a critical eye and then looked up at Gala. "Such a machination could spell doom for him... for any of us if it effects him negatively if not outright kills him. Is he certain he wishes to carry forth with the operation?" She asked, concerned.

She then remembered something, and decided to add it though it needed not a mention. "Speaking of doom, have you heard of the dragons taking flight? Several of them around the globe are traversing to Domescadia. Abdel received word recently that one of the eldest among them has decided to lend herself to his cause..."
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:10 am

Gilgamesh wrote:She nodded. "This schematic proves that he's getting help from them then, which also proves my fears that he may have other weapons he yet has not revealed." She looked over the scroll with a critical eye and then looked up at Gala. "Such a machination could spell doom for him... for any of us if it effects him negatively if not outright kills him. Is he certain he wishes to carry forth with the operation?" She asked, concerned.

She then remembered something, and decided to add it though it needed not a mention. "Speaking of doom, have you heard of the dragons taking flight? Several of them around the globe are traversing to Domescadia. Abdel received word recently that one of the eldest among them has decided to lend herself to his cause..."

"In his mind, Valundar believes that it may be the only chance Galiavan has left. With no forces prepared to mobilize for a full invasion of Domescadia and the Onyx City, and with Abdel's hand on the Gates of Hell, we are indeed out of options and time. We know the Black king will not hesitate to open those gates when he can... that monster is insane, and he'd sell the planet out from under all of us if he thought he'd get a better deal." Galaerion explained.

"Dragons... I know many are heading for Domescadia from all over Galiavan. Mostly those with an insatiable bloodlust. But many more are burying themselves. Something is happening, and it's got some spooked, while others are positively salivating at the chance to join Hell's forces... I've never heard of a confluence like this before. It's almost like they are being beckoned by the voice of another Dragon... one older than any on this world..." Galaerion speculated, hypothesising that whatever is drawing the Evil Dragons to Domescadia might well share a sort of kindred with them, as Dragons are too prideful and willful to follow any but one of their own.
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilgamesh Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:30 am

She frowned. "I fear the world might have to converge against Abdel if what we fear is true. Its hard however to force some of the countries against him though... many are trying to remain neutral." she appeared to be contemplating something when he returned her with an answer with the dragons. She looked at him with a pale look, and thinking about what he said made her skin prickle with goosebumps. "It is a sad time to see Masters of the Terror in mens hearts feel fear. We are the unknown, yet... this business is truly frightening. What else could Abdel be plotting..." she bit her lip, her arms folded as she tried to understand the mad man.
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:43 am

Gilgamesh wrote:She frowned. "I fear the world might have to converge against Abdel if what we fear is true. Its hard however to force some of the countries against him though... many are trying to remain neutral." she appeared to be contemplating something when he returned her with an answer with the dragons. She looked at him with a pale look, and thinking about what he said made her skin prickle with goosebumps. "It is a sad time to see Masters of the Terror in men's hearts feel fear. We are the unknown, yet... this business is truly frightening. What else could Abdel be plotting..." she bit her lip, her arms folded as she tried to understand the mad man.

Galaerion forwned once more, and closed his eyes. "That is because there are terrors out there far worse than men and women who can manipulate shadows to their will. Even the mightiest of our kind, can only show the fear of mortals to others... These creatures are born of the fear, the hatred, the rage.... the sorrow. What little I've seen of the lore of Hell... it is the place where all the souls of negative connotation go when they die and cannot be revived. Our world has some protection from the predations of that place, as Galiavan's lifestream is able to revive the soul of the recently deceased. However, there are limits to that ability... it can only revive the same soul a limited number of times before soul atrophy forces it to slip though even the Lifestream's grasp. From there, it is judged, and either accepted to pass on to paradise, or sentenced to eternal torment in the pits of Hell... In that place, a soul is tortured unimaginably, in an infinite number of ways, for all time. The creatures of that place are the decendants of the Angels, beings who once roamed the High Heavens, and fell alongside the 16 Archangels that later became known as the Fallen, the ruling caste of Hell."
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilgamesh Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:06 am

Gilgamesh frowned. "So you have reported before... still, its an unnerving story that makes me feel so small and powerless in the scope of it all." She shivered.

She sensed Abdel's movement in the Throne Room, which was very far from her tower, yet could sense he had sentenced more to Haawiyah. "Abdel apparently is growing tired of judging the criminals of the Onyx City... we don't have much time left." she frowned. "On top of that, I sense a dragon heading this direction, without a doubt it is drawn here for a reason..." she says, picturing the image of her face in her mind, as well as Abdel's listless expression beneath his ebony mask...
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:10 am

Gilgamesh wrote:Gilgamesh frowned. "So you have reported before... still, its an unnerving story that makes me feel so small and powerless in the scope of it all." She shivered.

She sensed Abdel's movement in the Throne Room, which was very far from her tower, yet could sense he had sentenced more to Haawiyah. "Abdel apparently is growing tired of judging the criminals of the Onyx City... we don't have much time left." she frowned. "On top of that, I sense a dragon heading this direction, without a doubt it is drawn here for a reason..." she says, picturing the image of her face in her mind, as well as Abdel's listless expression beneath his ebony mask...

"Then we must get you out of here. I can get you to safety, but we must take the route though the Shade Perilous. A blind Shadow Warp. I am not a T.O.M, but you are. You can navigate that distance and get to either Val, Hrothor or Daichi. They are the only ones who can help us now." Galaerion said as he barred the doors to the tower with his own power to buy them time.
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilgamesh Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:18 am

Gilgamesh shook her head. "No, you cannot just yet. I can bear him a tad longer... we need a plan." she began, knowing that deep down Abdel would know if they acted right then and there. "You should get in touch with that Guild Officer from the Ebon Shifters Thieves Guild in Scardia, we can't just jump blindly and hope to come out unscathed... trust me, I'm the last one who wants to spend more time with Abdel..." she sighed, grabbing Gala's hand. "Besides... I can still get info from him. I'm still a useful tool here, and I will not let your loyalty compromise what else we could grab from him." she smiled ruefully. "You know this... we are not mind readers. We are spies. Let me spy a bit more, and let us properly plan an escape. We cannot half ass this my friend." she explained.
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowe Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:24 am

A cloud of electrified black smoke, the electricity is a dark blue in color, and sparked with long arcs. A hooded figure entered, her face covered by a hood and mouth covering, her glowing red eyes all that stuck out from the darkness of her hood. Her ebony robes flowed around her listlessly, satin obsidian feathers lined the mantle around her shoulders with chained armor palderons adorning her shoulders. She was thin, supple, dark hair covering her right eye, leaving the single glowing crimson orb in the darkness to turn from the woman to the man quickly. "Master, we don't have much time. Abdel will find us if we don't make haste. We need to leave. Now." She said in a low, cool voice, turning to Lady Gilgamesh, having heard her plea for them to leave without her... for now. "My lady, we will free you in time." She says in a solemn tone, half bowing to her, before turning to Gala again. "There's no time." She reiterates.
Crowe
Crowe
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:31 am

Galaerion sighed and looked towards lady Gilgamesh once more. "Gwendolyn, you know we cannot return. Abdel is too close to opening the gate. If we are to get her ladyship out of here it has to be now." turning to Gilgamesh, his voice changed a little. "My lady, you have done all you can from in here. It is time for you to leave these dark lands and return to your rightful place. I will deal with the rest, I assure you." Galaerion extended his gauntleted hand towards the Teronian Queen and Preistess of her people.

Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilgamesh Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:47 am

Galaerion wrote:Galaerion sighed and looked towards lady Gilgamesh once more. "Gwendolyn, you know we cannot return. Abdel is too close to opening the gate. If we are to get her ladyship out of here it has to be now." turning to Gilgamesh, his voice changed a little. "My lady, you have done all you can from in here. It is time for you to leave these dark lands and return to your rightful place. I will deal with the rest, I assure you." Galaerion extended his gauntleted hand towards the Teronian Queen and Preistess of her people.

"Enough." Gilgamesh spoke up, cutting the pair off. "There will be other times to rescue me, but now is not one of them." she said in a calm, yet firm tone. Her glowing red eyes gleaming into both of theirs as she turned to each in respect. "I am not finished here, and your covers have yet to be blown. Do not risk yourselves now while you can still work in the shadows. Abdel is plotting something, and I need to get to the bottom of it while he is still unaware of this pact. Sirius himself says I am not in danger for the time being, so I will follow the God of Shadow's judgement. Till then, play out your roles in Teronia, especially you Galaerion. As a member of the Council of Thirteen, it is imperative you remain at your post as the Thirteen are the ones with power in Teronia. I also need to find the missing Teronians that Abdel has called for... he hasn't killed them, I would have been aware of such by now... that mystery needs to be solved, and to do that I must remain here." She explained, making her words final in the decision. "Now go, both of you. Before someone discovers this pact!" Gilgamesh ordered, though also half pleaded.
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:03 am

Galaerion recoiled like he had been bitten by a snake, before he bowed his head, and the shadows cast down over his face. "I understand, my queen...." he replied, his voice grim. "Unfortunately, this will be the last time. After today, I can no longer return. Gwendolyn will now be your protector from now on." his own crimson eyes opened, illuminating the shadows cast on his face.

"I cannot return to Terronia either my lady. I must go, and join with my brother to seal the gate Abdel is trying to open. Sirius speaks to you and you alone, but I know that my brother and I will not leave Abdel's fortress alive. It is a task that must be completed, and only Istion and I can complete it, so it must be us."

Once he finished explaining what it was he intended to do, Galaerion began to merge into the shadows of the tower to make his exit, alone. "Farewell my queen, it was my honor to serve you...." he said as his voice faded, before the shadows returned to their normal position, and Galaerion was gone.
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilgamesh Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:11 am

Galaerion wrote:Galaerion recoiled like he had been bitten by a snake, before he bowed his head, and the shadows cast down over his face. "I understand, my queen...." he replied, his voice grim. "Unfortunately, this will be the last time. After today, I can no longer return. Gwendolyn will now be your protector from now on." his own crimson eyes opened, illuminating the shadows cast on his face.

"I cannot return to Terronia either my lady. I must go, and join with my brother to seal the gate Abdel is trying to open. Sirius speaks to you and you alone, but I know that my brother and I will not leave Abdel's fortress alive. It is a task that must be completed, and only Istion and I can complete it, so it must be us."

Once he finished explaining what it was he intended to do, Galaerion began to merge into the shadows of the tower to make his exit, alone. "Farewell my queen, it was my honor to serve you...." he said as his voice faded, before the shadows returned to their normal position, and Galaerion was gone.

"I am no one's Queen, Gala. We are all Sirius' children, even if some of us had ulterior motives for such." She says, resting a hand on his shoulder. "We will see one another. Do not speak of this as if it is your last. There is still hope." she explained, before adding: "When the time comes, I expect you to arrive and aid me in my escape."

She looked at him with a soft smile, and watched as he vanished into his personal cloud of electrified shadow. She turns to Gwen and looks solemn. "Take care of him, I fear he may be a tad dramatic than necessary... but truly, I count on thee to arrive when the time is truly near." Gilgamesh then turned away to her books, her hand resting on the spines lining the shelf. "You best be going too. I hear someone approaching..."
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilgamesh Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:29 pm

When she turned around, Gala was gone... and she frowned. I know what you are trying to do faithful Galaerion... but if we move too quick, we'll lose the best insider into Abdel's machinations... me. She thought, before the door pounded lightly. She turned to the door as it was open, and a man cloaked in black with a peaked cap appeared before her.

"Abdel wants you present milady, his concubine is putting on a show for the dignitaries and the like." The man explained, and stepped aside so that Gilgamesh may pass. His cold, steely eyes, expressed that it wasn't an option... so she sighed and obeyed. "Very well..." She says to him, and began to walk her way out, glancing back only once where she had last seen Gwen and Gala before they vanished... The soldier closed the door behind her.

Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down