Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Throne Room

+3
Darkstorm Zero
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Abdel Adham
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Throne Room Empty The Throne Room

Post  Abdel Adham Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:20 pm

This room is 50ft wide by 100 ft long at the center far end of the room is where the Throne of the Emperor lies in gold, ivory and marble with red satin cushions. The walls and floor is made of polished sandstone, with six carved ivory pillars at either side of the room extending to the ceiling 30 feet above him. The ceiling is adorned with three gold chandelier that are decorated with sapphires and lapiz lazuli and ivory beads stranding from the six sconces on each chandelier. A magnificent skylight is set into the ceiling behind the throne, directly over 'the pit'. Behind the throne is a gap in the floor that extends the 50 foot length of the back wall. The hole drops five feet before making a sharp incline that is constantly covered in dripping grease which comes from under the floor of the throne room. This greasy incline falls into the mountain which the Citadel is built on, and leads to the dungeons of 'Haawiyah' [see that forum for specific details]. There are guards all around the room, and the room is other than the polished sandstone and ivory is decorated with black marble with white swirls... At the side of the room there are tables for Knights/Warriors and guests to sit at while the Emperor tends to his subjects...
Abdel Adham
Abdel Adham
The Black Emperor
The Black Emperor

Back to top Go down

The Throne Room Empty Re: The Throne Room

Post  Abdel Adham Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:53 am

Abdel sits upon his throne, his right fist clenched after he received the notice from his man in Galideno. It seemed that some of the rats he sent ahead had loose lips. He should've sent Milosh...

"Huhhhh..." he sighed, bored of the whitenoise, some man from Galideno who his men had caught in the city babbling how he had 'rights' and that he should be let free. He glances over to the man in question now. He could see the sweat drip onto his nicely polished floors, the boots scuffing the marbled surfaces which he had polished to a mirror sheen. Under the mask, his brow twitched and his lips furrowed with anger as he paid less attention to the rantings and more on the fact his floors, the ones he glanced at every day, were scuffed and dirty and blemished with filth. "Hrmmmm..." he groaned, tapping his fingers against the throne's arm rest. Impatient with the man's rabble, he decided it was best to cut things to the chase.

"Citizen of Galideno," the Emperor begins in his low, calm tone. His voice is deep, and enhanced by his mask to sound amplified so that the man could hear him. The man stopped speaking momentarily, watching as the tall dark figure rose from his seat:

"You stand charged of entering my city without pass. You are, by your own laws, an illegal. You did not get clearance to be here, and like a moth drawn to the fire is now feeling the flames licking your wings. Fear not, for I am a benevolent man though your City-State paints me otherwise..." he explained, walking towards the man, and then proceeded to lift him back to his feet. He slips an arm around his shoulders, and begins to show off the luxury of the throne room as if it were a gallery.

"I believe that every man has its worth. Should they be proven. Now, what you did is relatively minor but still grounds for beheading. However, I will not behead you, Citizen of Galideno..." he continues to speak as they pass a few portraits of the common executions in Domescadia.

He then takes him behind his throne, where the faint cries of pain seemed to linger. He turns to the man. "Tell me Citizen of Galideno... do you know how to climb?" He asked, before pushing the man forward, his palm thrust powerfully against the center of the illegal's back, watching him hit the wall before falling onto his back upon the greased incline, watching as the Citizen of Galideno slid down and fell into the lower 'Hell', screaming all the while.

"Hah...." he sighed, a bit more relieved now. "And thus, the moth was consumed by flame..." He hears a sharp crunch eminate from below, and smiles. He returns to his throne, arms behind his back while he makes the short trip. He pauses, to see the others who stared at the scene with wide eyes, who also came to be punished. He shrugged to his guards. "Unfortunately for you two, I need not another concubine nor an archery target. Behead the mother, have the child watch then sell him to our slavers. Make it quick, and preferably not in my gardens, I just had them refurbished." he sighed, as the guards pulled away the others.

He returned to his seat and sat back, listlessly.
Abdel Adham
Abdel Adham
The Black Emperor
The Black Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurstin Wolfbreaker Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:10 am

Kurstin had entered with the the entourage who had brought the Galideno Citizen to the Emperor. The Major was silent, and stuck to the corner of the room while Milosh's men went to carry out the rest of Abdel's orders. She folded her arms under her generous bosom, and leaned against the wall. She was waiting to be called upon, to deliver her reports on the assault of a village close to the Minktail area.
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel Adham Tue May 21, 2019 6:07 pm

Kurstin Wolfbreaker wrote:Kurstin had entered with the the entourage who had brought the Galideno Citizen to the Emperor. The Major was silent, and stuck to the corner of the room while Milosh's men went to carry out the rest of Abdel's orders. She folded her arms under her generous bosom, and leaned against the wall. She was waiting to be called upon, to deliver her reports on the assault of a village close to the Minktail area.

Abdel took a seat at his throne again, a hand upon his helmet as if it were his own face... when the tall figure lifted his head, the red lens at the center of his mask glowing bright red as it scans Major Wolfbreaker's body signature. "Major..." He moans, his voice sounding pained and dry. "You are quiet... Do you think my sentencing was...too harsh for the boy and his....mother?" He asked, raising his right hand to her and beckoned her to approach him.
Abdel Adham
Abdel Adham
The Black Emperor
The Black Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurstin Wolfbreaker Tue May 21, 2019 8:20 pm

Abdel Adham wrote:
Kurstin Wolfbreaker wrote:Kurstin had entered with the the entourage who had brought the Galideno Citizen to the Emperor. The Major was silent, and stuck to the corner of the room while Milosh's men went to carry out the rest of Abdel's orders. She folded her arms under her generous bosom, and leaned against the wall. She was waiting to be called upon, to deliver her reports on the assault of a village close to the Minktail area.

Abdel took a seat at his throne again, a hand upon his helmet as if it were his own face... when the tall figure lifted his head, the red lens at the center of his mask glowing bright red as it scans Major Wolfbreaker's body signature. "Major..." He moans, his voice sounding pained and dry. "You are quiet... Do you think my sentencing was...too harsh for the boy and his....mother?" He asked, raising his right hand to her and beckoned her to approach him.

Major Wolfbreaker's sharp blue eyes gleam as she looked up at the masked emperor. "I have no opinion, Sir." She replied, arms behind her back. She saw him beckon her towards him, and felt a chill run up her spine like an icy finger tracing up the crease of her flesh before encompassing the back of her neck like a tight, freezing noose. She took a moment to compose herself, before taking the short walk to his throne. She did not show fear as she approached the God-King, and was soon standing in front of him. She adjusted her posture, standing at the ready for him. "Sir."
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel Adham Tue May 21, 2019 8:37 pm

Abdel's breathing became heavy as he observed the beautiful, traitorous wolf in front of him. "I... understand that you were a practitioner of the false god-king... Scar'd." He sighed, steam flowing from the vents in his mask. "If my actions at all offend you, Scardian Wolf, forgive me...one should not feel uncomfortable in my house." He says, chuckling lowly. "Especially a beautiful young Wolf, such as yourself..." He says, reaching up, his clawed gauntlet tracing her smooth jawline, cupping her right cheek with the tenderness of a patriarch. A tall man, known as Thrall, a man veiled in black and pale blue robes stood by, looking at the scene with his glowing red, Teronian gaze. Thrall acted as the Sultan's adviser and a throne guard, and had been with Emperor's side since they were children.

Abdel Adham
Abdel Adham
The Black Emperor
The Black Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurstin Wolfbreaker Tue May 21, 2019 8:48 pm

Kurstin was unflinching, even as the emperor patronized her beliefs and cupped her cheek. "...You have not offended me, Emperor." She replied evenly, feeling the razor sharp claws gently glide across her soft, supple flesh. "As I said, I pledged absolute loyalty to you, my Emperor. I have abandoned my homeland, as I see it, Domescadia... your empire is my home now." She replied. "I bring news of the assault of Rhaxl, a village near Minktail." She began, trying to deliver her reports to the Emperor as she had planned. "The assault went smoothly, but there were some snags, and a few prisoners have escaped into the Mintail region. I sent one of the snakes after them." The Major added.
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel Adham Tue May 21, 2019 9:27 pm

Kurstin Wolfbreaker wrote:Kurstin was unflinching, even as the emperor patronized her beliefs and cupped her cheek. "...You have not offended me, Emperor." She replied evenly, feeling the razor sharp claws gently glide across her soft, supple flesh. "As I said, I pledged absolute loyalty to you, my Emperor. I have abandoned my homeland, as I see it, Domescadia... your empire is my home now." She replied. "I bring news of the assault of Rhaxl, a village near Minktail." She began, trying to deliver her reports to the Emperor as she had planned. "The assault went smoothly, but there were some snags, and a few prisoners have escaped into the Mintail region. I sent one of the snakes after them." The Major added.

The emperor's hand slides down her cheek, and grips her neck. "They are called Apophi... Major." He says, choking the woman. The news of the escapee's also did not sit well with him, so he stood up, his 6'6 height rising from his throne, lifting the woman up above his head! His faceless black mask reflected Kurstin's pained, surprised expression as he choked her with one arm, her peaked cap falling from her silky blond hair. "Perhaps...you need to learn the differences between a snake and the Apophis... Hathsskith..." he called out to his Apophi concubine. "Join us my love... we are to give the Major a test of her resolve." He says, lowering the woman slowly, just barely enough that her polished leather boots's toes touched the immaculate, mirror like sheen of the throne room's marble floors.
Abdel Adham
Abdel Adham
The Black Emperor
The Black Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue May 21, 2019 9:48 pm

Abdel Adham wrote:The emperor's hand slides down her cheek, and grips her neck. "They are called Apophi... Major." He says, choking the woman. The news of the escapee's also did not sit well with him, so he stood up, his 6'6 height rising from his throne, lifting the woman up above his head! His faceless black mask reflected Kurstin's pained, surprised expression as he choked her with one arm, her peaked cap falling from her silky blond hair. "Perhaps...you need to learn the differences between a snake and the Apophis... Hathsskith..." he called out to his Apophi concubine. "Join us my love... we are to give the Major a test of her resolve." He says, lowering the woman slowly, just barely enough that her polished leather boots's toes touched the immaculate, mirror like sheen of the throne room's marble floors.

"Coming!" came the charming sultry voice from behind the violet velvet curtain beyond Abdel's throne in the back of the chamber. Once the curtains and drapes were pulled back, a silhouette of a large female form shone through, adorned with illuminescenent bloodstone jewels, and glowing yellow eyes, she slithered into the throne chamber.

The Throne Room Pb5nCjp

"Oh my, isn't this Major Wolfbreaker my love?" asked the Apophi as she approached.

The Throne Room ZaklbKz
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurstin Wolfbreaker Tue May 21, 2019 9:56 pm

The Major was taken by surprise as she was lifted, her hands swinging around from her back, holding the Emperor's wrist which held her up in the choke hold! She winced, looking down at the Emperor's reflective helmet, before he called for the snake. Her blue eyes turned to face the purple hued Lamia which slithered from the Emperor's harem chambers, slithering her massive form beside the throne with the delightful cheeriness of a school girl in the throws of puppy love.

Kurstin glanced back to the Emperor. "M...my lord, why...?" She asked, her voice strained by his powerful grasp, feeling the claws of his gauntlet dig into her soft flesh. Her leather squeaked and creaked as she flutters her toes, trying to touch the ground.
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel Adham Tue May 21, 2019 10:07 pm

Kurstin Wolfbreaker wrote:The Major was taken by surprise as she was lifted, her hands swinging around from her back, holding the Emperor's wrist which held her up in the choke hold! She winced, looking down at the Emperor's reflective helmet, before he called for the snake. Her blue eyes turned to face the purple hued Lamia which slithered from the Emperor's harem chambers, slithering her massive form beside the throne with the delightful cheeriness of a school girl in the throws of puppy love.

Kurstin glanced back to the Emperor. "M...my lord, why...?" She asked, her voice strained by his powerful grasp, feeling the claws of his gauntlet dig into her soft flesh. Her leather squeaked and creaked as she flutters her toes, trying to touch the ground.

The Emperor rose his other hand to Kirsten, a finger raised to imply for her to wait. "Halt thy cankerous tongue," he says calmly. He turns to the Apophis and chuckles.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

"Coming!" came the charming sultry voice from behind the violet velvet curtain beyond Abdel's throne in the back of the chamber. Once the curtains and drapes were pulled back, a silhouette of a large female form shone through, adorned with illuminescenent bloodstone jewels, and glowing yellow eyes, she slithered into the throne chamber.

The Throne Room Pb5nCjp

"Oh my, isn't this Major Wolfbreaker my love?" asked the Apophi as she approached.

The Throne Room ZaklbKz

"Indeed it is. Major Wolfbreaker has been quite the invaluable asset to our forces in the past... year? Two years?" he begins, before shrugging. "She failed her recent task though. Normally I can forgive a few mistakes. But she let prisoners escape.... on top of that, she disrespected your kind, which just will not do. Not at all." He sighed. He hands the woman to his concubine, and turned his head to face the Major. "Strip of her weapons my love, I would like to test the Major's loyalty...and I'm in the mood to be entertained with one of your 'belly dances', heheheh..." he replied... his last bit more ominous as the Major would not understand what he meant by such. However, Abdel's concubine... would indeed.
Abdel Adham
Abdel Adham
The Black Emperor
The Black Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue May 21, 2019 10:21 pm

Abdel Adham wrote:The Emperor rose his other hand to Kirsten, a finger raised to imply for her to wait. "Halt thy cankerous tongue," he says calmly. He turns to the Apophis and chuckles.

"Indeed it is. Major Wolfbreaker has been quite the invaluable asset to our forces in the past... year? Two years?" he begins, before shrugging. "She failed her recent task though. Normally I can forgive a few mistakes. But she let prisoners escape.... on top of that, she disrespected your kind, which just will not do. Not at all." He sighed. He hands the woman to his concubine, and turned his head to face the Major. "Strip of her weapons my love, I would like to test the Major's loyalty...and I'm in the mood to be entertained with one of your 'belly dances', heheheh..." he replied... his last bit more ominous as the Major would not understand what he meant by such. However, Abdel's concubine... would indeed.

"Oh dear... That sounds like quite the breach of security. Escaped prisoners is a considerable military failure Major. But you knew that already. As for disrespecting the Apophi..."

With a flash of movement, the snake woman's left hand darted out like a whipcrack, and with a palm larger than Kurstin's skull now cupping her head, Hathsskith whispered silkily. "Do you have something to say to me?"

The Throne Room Q3426xe
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurstin Wolfbreaker Tue May 21, 2019 10:29 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Abdel Adham wrote:The Emperor rose his other hand to Kirsten, a finger raised to imply for her to wait. "Halt thy cankerous tongue," he says calmly. He turns to the Apophis and chuckles.

"Oh dear... That sounds like quite the breach of security. Escaped prisoners is a considerable military failure Major. But you knew that already. As for disrespecting the Apophi..."

With a flash of movement, the snake woman's left hand darted out like a whipcrack, and with a palm larger than Kurstin's skull now cupping her head, Hathsskith whispered silkily. "Do you have something to say to me?"

The Throne Room Q3426xe

The Major squinted, her breathing shallow and her voice pained. "Emperor Abdel...!" Kurstin let out a suppressed cry as her head was in the firmer grasp of the Apophis who pulled her from the Emperor's chokehold with a greater ease. Her large, blue eyes glared into the larger golden gaze of the reptile who still held a charming, innocent face though her tone had the hints of venom. She looks to the Emperor again, her eyes wavering. "Forgive me... I did not mean to offend." She says with hesitation.
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel Adham Tue May 21, 2019 10:42 pm

Kurstin Wolfbreaker wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The Throne Room Q3426xe

The Major squinted, her breathing shallow and her voice pained. "Emperor Abdel...!" Kurstin let out a suppressed cry as her head was in the firmer grasp of the Apophis who pulled her from the Emperor's chokehold with a greater ease. Her large, blue eyes glared into the larger golden gaze of the reptile who still held a charming, innocent face though her tone had the hints of venom. She looks to the Emperor again, her eyes wavering. "Forgive me... I did not mean to offend." She says with hesitation.

Abdel leaned back, his left fist propping his chin, Thrall at his side with a glass of wine. The lower mouthpiece of the helmet slid back with a viper like hiss... and the dark, dusty flesh of the Emperor's mouth was exposed. He smiled, his teeth pointed, needle like as he smirks. "Don't apologize to me, Major..." he says, his voice empty, hollow... as he took the glass of red wine and brings it to his smooth, black lips.

"Besides, a simple apology wont do. Hathsskith here has an interesting ability... she digests those with weaker wills quickly within her belly. Should fates be in your favor... you will survive an... hour, perhaps." He says, waving his hand. "Hathsskith, dear... if she curses out at us, or if you find her... intolerable, you may do with her as you please." He says to the serpent woman, tipping back a mouthful of wine before briefly abandoning his seat. He leans forward, gripping the back of the Apophis' head, and pulled her into a deep kiss. Wine trickled from their dark lips, down her chin like blood... before he pulls away and takes his seat, leaning back and smirking. "Accept your punishment with dignity, Major. I do hope you survive the ordeal. Hmhmhmhm..." he chuckles darkly.
Abdel Adham
Abdel Adham
The Black Emperor
The Black Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue May 21, 2019 11:22 pm

Kurstin Wolfbreaker wrote:The Major squinted, her breathing shallow and her voice pained. "Emperor Abdel...!" Kurstin let out a suppressed cry as her head was in the firmer grasp of the Apophis who pulled her from the Emperor's chokehold with a greater ease. Her large, blue eyes glared into the larger golden gaze of the reptile who still held a charming, innocent face though her tone had the hints of venom. She looks to the Emperor again, her eyes wavering. "Forgive me... I did not mean to offend." She says with hesitation.

"I don't think you intended offence major." replied the Apophi silkily with a smile. "And even if you did, we Apophi are made of sterner stuff. It would take more than works to injure our pride. But here, in Domescadia, there is an unforgivable crime which you have committed in the line of duty to your Emperor. Failure. Hathscith then brought her second hand to Kurstin's head with that last word.

The Throne Room PQZxnPr

Abdel Adham wrote:Abdel leaned back, his left fist propping his chin, Thrall at his side with a glass of wine. The lower mouthpiece of the helmet slid back with a viper like hiss... and the dark, dusty flesh of the Emperor's mouth was exposed. He smiled, his teeth pointed, needle like as he smirks. "Don't apologize to me, Major..." he says, his voice empty, hollow... as he took the glass of red wine and brings it to his smooth, black lips.

"Besides, a simple apology wont do. Hathsskith here has an interesting ability... she digests those with weaker wills quickly within her belly. Should fates be in your favor... you will survive an... hour, perhaps." He says, waving his hand. "Hathsskith, dear... if she curses out at us, or if you find her... intolerable, you may do with her as you please." He says to the serpent woman, tipping back a mouthful of wine before briefly abandoning his seat. He leans forward, gripping the back of the Apophis' head, and pulled her into a deep kiss. Wine trickled from their dark lips, down her chin like blood... before he pulls away and takes his seat, leaning back and smirking. "Accept your punishment with dignity, Major. I do hope you survive the ordeal. Hmhmhmhm..." he chuckles darkly.

The Throne Room AdrRCHe

"Well then, you heard our Emperor." said the serpentine concubine after licking her lips of the bloodwine with a grin. she lifted Kursten up by her head with both hands, before popping her jaws, and opening her maw wide.

The Throne Room Dcsq0dn-76263165-4c15-47d4-b477-d9cc6f5e93ae.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2IzMDEwYjRlLTZhMjMtNDk4My04MjRjLTk1MjFkOGI1NWJhNlwvZGNzcTBkbi03NjI2MzE2NS00YzE1LTQ3ZDQtYjQ3Ny1kOWNjNmY1ZTkzYWUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurstin Wolfbreaker Tue May 21, 2019 11:44 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Kurstin Wolfbreaker wrote:The Major squinted, her breathing shallow and her voice pained. "Emperor Abdel...!" Kurstin let out a suppressed cry as her head was in the firmer grasp of the Apophis who pulled her from the Emperor's chokehold with a greater ease. Her large, blue eyes glared into the larger golden gaze of the reptile who still held a charming, innocent face though her tone had the hints of venom. She looks to the Emperor again, her eyes wavering. "Forgive me... I did not mean to offend." She says with hesitation.

"I don't think you intended offence major." replied the Apophi silkily with a smile. "And even if you did, we Apophi are made of sterner stuff. It would take more than works to injure our pride. But here, in Domescadia, there is an unforgivable crime which you have committed in the line of duty to your Emperor. Failure. Hathscith then brought her second hand to Kurstin's head with that last word.

The Throne Room PQZxnPr

Abdel Adham wrote:Abdel leaned back, his left fist propping his chin, Thrall at his side with a glass of wine. The lower mouthpiece of the helmet slid back with a viper like hiss... and the dark, dusty flesh of the Emperor's mouth was exposed. He smiled, his teeth pointed, needle like as he smirks. "Don't apologize to me, Major..." he says, his voice empty, hollow... as he took the glass of red wine and brings it to his smooth, black lips.

The Throne Room AdrRCHe

"Well then, you heard our Emperor." said the serpentine concubine after licking her lips of the bloodwine with a grin. she lifted Kursten up by her head with both hands, before popping her jaws, and opening her maw wide.

The Throne Room Dcsq0dn-76263165-4c15-47d4-b477-d9cc6f5e93ae.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2IzMDEwYjRlLTZhMjMtNDk4My04MjRjLTk1MjFkOGI1NWJhNlwvZGNzcTBkbi03NjI2MzE2NS00YzE1LTQ3ZDQtYjQ3Ny1kOWNjNmY1ZTkzYWUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Major Kurstin Wolbreaker listened to her sentence, and shivers with fear as her eye now stare into the golden gaze of the Apophi. She gulped gently. Sweat rolling down her neck, her ponytail swaying as she was pulled to face the snake's slowly gaping jaws. Kurstin closed her eyes. "...I shall accept this punishment my Lord." She says with an unwavering tone, her eyes fluttering open, staring into the gaping throat of the purple skinned creature. She felt her heart beating hard in her chest, her knees wobbling as the humid air fell upon her unblemished face. Her shadowed eyelids clenched tightly, to hide the encroaching pearly white fangs and teeth, to hide the undulating sweaty throat!

“F-forgive me for my f-failure!” She cried out, half muffled as Hathsskith’s jaws creaked, then popped open, beginning to envelop her beautiful face! Her blond side locks draped over the concubine’s chin on either side of her smooth purple lips. The front of Major Kurstin’s face was obscured by the jaws which now cupped both the top of her head and her chin! The Major felt the humid air rushing against her cheeks, the tongue lapping at the beauty mark next to ther mouth; the forked tongue slithering and feeling her smooth warm mortal flesh excitedly! All the while the Major could not fight back, for she knew if she would… it would only make her case worse!
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel Adham Tue May 21, 2019 11:58 pm

Abdel waved his hand in a bored manner as the Major grovelled. "Yes yes, accept your fate and all that..." he says with a sigh, leaning back to watch the show continue. He tipped back his glass again, and while his concubine dined, Thrall watched the woman's squirming figure. The creaking of her leather garments combined with the anxious moans of the Apophis. The red eyed figure turned to the Emperor again. "I shall take the ministers and other officials to the dining hall...your grace." Thrall stated, before Abdel's arm caught his. ""No... have them watch." He says in a cold, detached tone.

Thrall looked about, and noticed that many of the amused looks of the court and guards. He could see fear in some, while others a glimmer of sinister pleasure. Thrall bowed to the Emperor. "As you wish, my sovereign."
Abdel Adham
Abdel Adham
The Black Emperor
The Black Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed May 22, 2019 12:25 am

Kurstin Wolfbreaker wrote:Major Kurstin Wolbreaker listened to her sentence, and shivers with fear as her eye now stare into the golden gaze of the Apophi. She gulped gently. Sweat rolling down her neck, her ponytail swaying as she was pulled to face the snake's slowly gaping jaws. Kurstin closed her eyes. "...I shall accept this punishment my Lord." She says with an unwavering tone, her eyes fluttering open, staring into the gaping throat of the purple skinned creature. She felt her heart beating hard in her chest, her knees wobbling as the humid air fell upon her unblemished face. Her shadowed eyelids clenched tightly, to hide the encroaching pearly white fangs and teeth, to hide the undulating sweaty throat!

“F-forgive me for my f-failure!” She cried out, half muffled as Hathsskith’s jaws creaked, then popped open, beginning to envelop her beautiful face! Her blond side locks draped over the concubine’s chin on either side of her smooth purple lips. The front of Major Kurstin’s face was obscured by the jaws which now cupped both the top of her head and her chin! The Major felt the humid air rushing against her cheeks, the tongue lapping at the beauty mark next to ther mouth; the forked tongue slithering and feeling her smooth warm mortal flesh excitedly! All the while the Major could not fight back, for she knew if she would… it would only make her case worse!

Abdel Adham wrote:Abdel waved his hand in a bored manner as the Major grovelled. "Yes yes, accept your fate and all that..." he says with a sigh, leaning back to watch the show continue. He tipped back his glass again, and while his concubine dined, Thrall watched the woman's squirming figure. The creaking of her leather garments combined with the anxious moans of the Apophis. The red eyed figure turned to the Emperor again. "I shall take the ministers and other officials to the dining hall...your grace." Thrall stated, before Abdel's arm caught his. ""No... have them watch." He says in a cold, detached tone.

Thrall looked about, and noticed that many of the amused looks of the court and guards. He could see fear in some, while others a glimmer of sinister pleasure. Thrall bowed to the Emperor. "As you wish, my sovereign."

Hathsskith moaned out a little as her lips slid over the face of her prey. The flavor of the Wolfbreaker burst into her mouth like an explosion. The tip of the Apophi's tail wagged unconsciously.

The sultry snake maiden's hands were not left idle. Following her master's recommendations from earlier, and then some - she began to disrobe her prey, and not just devest her of her weapons, but also peeled her out of her leather clad catsuit, and undergarments as well. She wanted to taste ALL over her prey. As she peeled her shoulders and chest from the tight leather, her lops slid ever further around Kurstun's skull, until they found their way around the Major's supple neck...
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurstin Wolfbreaker Wed May 22, 2019 1:26 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Hathsskith moaned out a little as her lips slid over the face of her prey. The flavor of the Wolfbreaker burst into her mouth like an explosion. The tip of the Apophi's tail wagged unconsciously.

The sultry snake maiden's hands were not left idle. Following her master's recommendations from earlier, and then some - she began to disrobe her prey, and not just devest her of her weapons, but also peeled her out of her leather clad catsuit, and undergarments as well. She wanted to taste ALL over her prey. As she peeled her shoulders and chest from the tight leather, her lops slid ever further around Kurstun's skull, until they found their way around the Major's supple neck...

Kurstin's panting heightens as the snakewoman's silky, excited voice moans around her; the shaky tone reverberating against her face! The pair of hooped, barbed wire stylized earrings glinted and swung on each of her ears, her ponytail bouncing, the red tie darkening from the saliva which rolled through the folds of her clean, silky blond hair! She didn't want to scream, she didn't want to show her fear, her pure terror as the creature's hands began to slip down her shoulders. She could feel her jacket being removed, could feel the warm air greet her exposed midriff, her toned torso and back exposed- the frilly lace of her brassier corset bouncing with her impressive ballistics contained within:

The Throne Room Ana_cleave

The observers would see that the satin bra came a matching high leg thong, the straps of which protruding against her silky, tanned skin, above her low hanging, skin tight shiny leather pants. The hands seemed to enjoy groping her jiggling curves, and the Major could not lift a finger in objection to any of this humiliation and torture! She closed her heavily shadowed eyes, her makeup running down her moist face, streaming black down her smooth cheeks. Her wet, red lips trembled, a trembling moan escaping Kurstin's throat, echoing into the depths ahead of her.

The playing with her voluminous bosom ended as the snake undid the lacing which affixed the strapless corset around her curvaceous sweater pillows, causing the Major to gasp in humiliation as her breasts fell and bounced, hanging and jiggled freely with her pink nipples exposed for all to see! The Major's flesh becomes a shade redder, flustered as the hands traced down her toned belly, her abs and around the Major's hips! "Please... not there..." she whispered, but it only seemed to make the court whore all the more willing to! She could feel the snake woman's slender fingers sliding down her pants, cupping each of her ass cheeks, rubbing her satin clad lips! The Major bit her plush lower lip as she fiddled with her flower, her hands, which were at her sides clenched and flexed. Her black leather gloves making creaking noises while she did so. Saliva trickled down her neck, down her jiggling exposed curves, as she gave the Major a wedgie with her satin thong, pulling the elastic straps high, before letting the fabric snap against her jiggling tanned flesh. Kurstin panted and held her fright as she felt the clasp keeping her leather pants snugly tight against her curvy derriere and thick thighs loosen!

The snake peeled the leather down her curves with the general ease like one removing the peel of a banana; her jiggling ass with her satin thong wedged high between her cheeks exposed for all to see. She had some trouble getting past her thick thighs, but once she did, the leather fell and pooled around her high heeled calf high boots. Her utility belt containing her gun fell to the floor with a clang, and with a painful tug that made Kurstin scream, the Apophi tears the thong off! The fabric flapped as the beast mindlessly tossed it aside, leaving Kurstin, up to her calves, nude:

The Throne Room File

It only got worse for the trembling, 5'11 woman as the creatures lips slid down her chin and from the top of her head, down to her neck! Her nose cushioned against the purple tongue, her blue eyes cross eyed in the darkness, wide and terrified as she stares at the gaping throat ahead of her! She felt the teeth push against her neck, and instinctively the Major's gloved hands gripped the serpent woman's hips, as if to try and keep her body held in place, her fingers gently gripping the warm, purple flesh... feeling her naked breasts press against the metal pasties that jingled as the snake woman's bouncing curves...
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel Adham Wed May 22, 2019 1:39 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Kurstin's panting heightens as the snakewoman's silky, excited voice moans around her; the shaky tone reverberating against her face! The pair of hooped, barbed wire stylized earrings glinted and swung on each of her ears, her ponytail bouncing, the red tie darkening from the saliva which rolled through the folds of her clean, silky blond hair! She didn't want to scream, she didn't want to show her fear, her pure terror as the creature's hands began to slip down her shoulders. She could feel her jacket being removed, could feel the warm air greet her exposed midriff, her toned torso and back exposed- the frilly lace of her brassier corset bouncing with her impressive ballistics contained within:

The observers would see that the satin bra came a matching high leg thong, the straps of which protruding against her silky, tanned skin, above her low hanging, skin tight shiny leather pants. The hands seemed to enjoy groping her jiggling curves, and the Major could not lift a finger in objection to any of this humiliation and torture! She closed her heavily shadowed eyes, her makeup running down her moist face, streaming black down her smooth cheeks. Her wet, red lips trembled, a trembling moan escaping Kurstin's throat, echoing into the depths ahead of her.

The playing with her voluminous bosom ended as the snake undid the lacing which affixed the strapless corset around her curvaceous sweater pillows, causing the Major to gasp in humiliation as her breasts fell and bounced, hanging and jiggled freely with her pink nipples exposed for all to see! The Major's flesh becomes a shade redder, flustered as the hands traced down her toned belly, her abs and around the Major's hips! "Please... not there..." she whispered, but it only seemed to make the court whore all the more willing to! She could feel the snake woman's slender fingers sliding down her pants, cupping each of her ass cheeks, rubbing her satin clad lips! The Major bit her plush lower lip as she fiddled with her flower, her hands, which were at her sides clenched and flexed. Her black leather gloves making creaking noises while she did so. Saliva trickled down her neck, down her jiggling exposed curves, as she gave the Major a wedgie with her satin thong, pulling the elastic straps high, before letting the fabric snap against her jiggling tanned flesh. Kurstin panted and held her fright as she felt the clasp keeping her leather pants snugly tight against her curvy derriere and thick thighs loosen!

The snake peeled the leather down her curves with the general ease like one removing the peel of a banana; her jiggling ass with her satin thong wedged high between her cheeks exposed for all to see. She had some trouble getting past her thick thighs, but once she did, the leather fell and pooled around her high heeled calf high boots. Her utility belt containing her gun fell to the floor with a clang, and with a painful tug that made Kurstin scream, the Apophi tears the thong off! The fabric flapped as the beast mindlessly tossed it aside, leaving Kurstin, up to her calves, nude:  

The Throne Room File

It only got worse for the trembling, 5'11 woman as the creatures lips slid down her chin and from the top of her head, down to her neck! Her nose cushioned against the purple tongue, her blue eyes cross eyed in the darkness, wide and terrified as she stares at the gaping throat ahead of her! She felt the teeth push against her neck, and instinctively the Major's gloved hands gripped the serpent woman's hips, as if to try and keep her body held in place, her fingers gently gripping the warm, purple flesh... feeling her naked breasts press against the metal pasties that jingled as the snake woman's bouncing curves...

To the amusement of Abdel, Thrall and many others of the court (save Milosh who had entered carrying a burlap sack full of severed heads, only to slowly back away as he knew not to interfere with the Emperor's kinks), Major Wolfbreaker's almost naked form became visible for them all thanks to Hathsskith's perversion and preference for taste. "Please, may someone gather the Major's things? My throne is not an angsty teen's bedchambers after all..." he began, sounding slightly annoyed, before he turns to the concubine. "Hathsskith, mind your table manners, she's fighting back, in her own way." He chuckled darkly.

Last edited by Abdel Adham on Wed May 22, 2019 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : used the wrong color! xD)
Abdel Adham
Abdel Adham
The Black Emperor
The Black Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed May 22, 2019 2:16 am

Kurstin Wolfbreaker wrote:Kurstin's panting heightens as the snakewoman's silky, excited voice moans around her; the shaky tone reverberating against her face! The pair of hooped, barbed wire stylized earrings glinted and swung on each of her ears, her ponytail bouncing, the red tie darkening from the saliva which rolled through the folds of her clean, silky blond hair! She didn't want to scream, she didn't want to show her fear, her pure terror as the creature's hands began to slip down her shoulders. She could feel her jacket being removed, could feel the warm air greet her exposed midriff, her toned torso and back exposed- the frilly lace of her brassier corset bouncing with her impressive ballistics contained within:

The Throne Room File

Abdel Adham wrote:To the amusement of Abdel, Thrall and many others of the court (save Milosh who had entered carrying a burlap sack full of severed heads, only to slowly back away as he knew not to interfere with the Emperor's kinks), Major Wolfbreaker's almost naked form became visible for them all thanks to Hathsskith's perversion and preference for taste. "Please, may someone gather the Major's things? My throne is not an angsty teen's bedchambers after all..." he began, sounding slightly annoyed, before he turns to the concubine. "Hathsskith, mind your table manners, she's fighting back, in her own way." He chuckled darkly.

Holding Kursten's head inside the entrance to her gullet, the Apophi's smile stretched her lips around the woman's neck at Abdel's words. Even as her hands peeled the Wolfbreaker's leather catsuit from her ample rump, expozing her lacy undergarments, which swiftly fiollowed their counterparts to the floor. She knew her emperor and his council loved unwrapping presents as much as she did. Even as Kursten was being rewrapped in her own flesh, as the imprint of the woman's face slightly bulged out from Hathsskith's neck, just under her lower jaw. The dark exotic serpent maiden then turned her prey on her side slowly, so that her shoulders pointed towards her upper and lower jaw separately, and unhinged her lower jaw very wide, with the lower jaw bone splitting in two to stretch and widen, to allow passage for Kursten's shoulders and breasts with greater ease. The process was slow, as the three components of her jaws, along with their individual muscles slowly massaged the Wolfbreaker into her new home.

When Abdel commented of the major's slight apparent fight, she knew what the Emperor desired - blood. With that in mind, once she was down far enough, she rotated Kursten once again, now that she had gotten past her widest point in the shoulders, she had Kursten's breasts now face the ceiling, and it was here that the Apophi produced her long fangs for the first time, and slowly sank them into the nipple of Kursten's left breast. A single droplet of blood escaped the wound, before the Apophi's paralytic venom set in.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurstin Wolfbreaker Wed May 22, 2019 2:56 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Holding Kursten's head inside the entrance to her gullet, the Apophi's smile stretched her lips around the woman's neck at Abdel's words. Even as her hands peeled the Wolfbreaker's leather catsuit from her ample rump, expozing her lacy undergarments, which swiftly fiollowed their counterparts to the floor.  She knew her emperor and his council loved unwrapping presents as much as she did. Even as Kursten was being rewrapped in her own flesh, as the imprint of the woman's face slightly bulged out from Hathsskith's neck, just under her lower jaw. The dark exotic serpent maiden then turned her prey on her side slowly, so that her shoulders pointed towards her upper and lower jaw separately, and unhinged her lower jaw very wide, with the lower jaw bone splitting in two to stretch and widen, to allow passage for Kursten's shoulders and breasts with greater ease. The process was slow, as the three components of her jaws, along with their individual muscles slowly massaged the Wolfbreaker into her new home.

When Abdel commented of the major's slight apparent fight, she knew what the Emperor desired - blood. With that in mind, once she was down far enough, she rotated Kursten once again, now that she had gotten past her widest point in the shoulders, she had Kursten's breasts now face the ceiling, and it was here that the Apophi produced her long fangs for the first time, and slowly sank them into the nipple of Kursten's left breast. A single droplet of blood escaped the wound, before the Apophi's paralytic venom set in.

The Major's Dark Cross medal around her neck sways as the tongue slithers around her neck. Soon her terrified blue eyes are staring down the tight throat, her slick face turning suddenly, as her arms and hands reach up to grip the upper and lower jaws of the snake woman, her long legs half flutter kicking, though hampered by her boots and her pulled down leather pants which flopped around her lower calves! "Hnng! Argh!!" She cried, her panicked voice bellowing down the throat, her face bulging out Haths' left cheek with her feminine features briefly before sliding down into the throat with an ulp! She felt her cross jingle as the jaws widened impossibly, engulfing the Major's shoulders with ease! The snake lifted her up, the Major's body thrashing frantically, as she gropes the face of the purple skinned monster girl, her fingers gripping the snake's face and chin, slipping on the saliva as she tried to firmly grip onto something! "Arg!! Please... forgive my actions Emperor!" She begged for forgiveness! "I will not fail again, please!" She screamed, desperation in her voice, darkness engulfing her vision, but she could feel her body shifting again, sliding slowly onto her back, feeling the forked tongue rubbing against the middle of her shoulder blades, her large breasts filling the cheeks bulging out the cheeks of the creature! Now, Kurstin's biceps were locked to her sides, her elbows gripping the upper lips of the monster, her legs kicking, her boots unzipping falling, being pried away with her shiny leather pants which fell to the reflective floor with a plop. Her toned torso twisted left and right, her hips swaying as her bare feet clap against the cool marble floor. The hungry moans of the creature turned into a sadistic hum as the Major continued to beg!

"Please, my Lord, forgi-ahhh!" She cried, eyes wide as the fangs sunk into her left breast, before adjusting, and bit into her right; between the beauty mark on the upper portion of her right tit. Her fingers gripped the upper lip tightly, her toes clenching as a low, painful moan escaped Kurstin's lips as the venom courses through her body! Oh Gods... its... I cant... move my.... Her mind shambled, her body quickly becoming limp. Her shapely legs twitched as her fingers slipped from Haths' upper lip. Her shiny black gloves trailing with saliva as blood trickles between the ballooning valley's of Kurstin Wolfbreaker's bosom! The saliva trickles down the Wolfbreaker's belly, pooling around her naval, before continuing down between the crease of her lower lips...
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel Adham Wed May 22, 2019 3:10 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Holding Kursten's head inside the entrance to her gullet, the Apophi's smile stretched her lips around the woman's neck at Abdel's words. Even as her hands peeled the Wolfbreaker's leather catsuit from her ample rump, expozing her lacy undergarments, which swiftly fiollowed their counterparts to the floor.  She knew her emperor and his council loved unwrapping presents as much as she did. Even as Kursten was being rewrapped in her own flesh, as the imprint of the woman's face slightly bulged out from Hathsskith's neck, just under her lower jaw. The dark exotic serpent maiden then turned her prey on her side slowly, so that her shoulders pointed towards her upper and lower jaw separately, and unhinged her lower jaw very wide, with the lower jaw bone splitting in two to stretch and widen, to allow passage for Kursten's shoulders and breasts with greater ease. The process was slow, as the three components of her jaws, along with their individual muscles slowly massaged the Wolfbreaker into her new home.

The Major's Dark Cross medal around her neck sways as the tongue slithers around her neck. Soon her terrified blue eyes are staring down the tight throat, her slick face turning suddenly, as her arms and hands reach up to grip the upper and lower jaws of the snake woman, her long legs half flutter kicking, though hampered by her boots and her pulled down leather pants which flopped around her lower calves! "Hnng! Argh!!" She cried, her panicked voice bellowing down the throat, her face bulging out Haths' left cheek with her feminine features briefly before sliding down into the throat with an ulp! She felt her cross jingle as the jaws widened impossibly, engulfing the Major's shoulders with ease! The snake lifted her up, the Major's body thrashing frantically, as she gropes the face of the purple skinned monster girl, her fingers gripping the snake's face and chin, slipping on the saliva as she tried to firmly grip onto something! "Arg!! Please... forgive my actions Emperor!" She begged for forgiveness! "I will not fail again, please!" She screamed, desperation in her voice, darkness engulfing her vision, but she could feel her body shifting again, sliding slowly onto her back, feeling the forked tongue rubbing against the middle of her shoulder blades, her large breasts filling the cheeks bulging out the cheeks of the creature! Now, Kurstin's biceps were locked to her sides, her elbows gripping the upper lips of the monster, her legs kicking, her boots unzipping falling, being pried away with her shiny leather pants which fell to the reflective floor with a plop. Her toned torso twisted left and right, her hips swaying as her bare feet clap against the cool marble floor. The hungry moans of the creature turned into a sadistic hum as the Major continued to beg!

"Please, my Lord, forgi-ahhh!" She cried, eyes wide as the fangs sunk into her left breast, before adjusting, and bit into her right; between the beauty mark on the upper portion of her right tit. Her fingers gripped the upper lip tightly, her toes clenching as a low, painful moan escaped Kurstin's lips as the venom courses through her body! Oh Gods... its... I cant... move my.... Her mind shambled, her body quickly becoming limp. Her shapely legs twitched as her fingers slipped from Haths' upper lip. Her shiny black gloves trailing with saliva as blood trickles between the ballooning valley's of Kurstin Wolfbreaker's bosom! The saliva trickles down the Wolfbreaker's belly, pooling around her naval, before continuing down between the crease of her lower lips...

The Emperor smiled as he listened to the muffled cries of the Major, but was more elated by Hathsskith's pleasure of devouring a wholesome, tall and curvy meal. The blood trickled down her stomach, and the Emperor chuckled darkly. "Remember to clean up after yourself my dear, you are to lick anything that drips onto these floors, clean." He smiled, his helmet reflecting the Major's exposed lower body twitching and limp hanging from the Apophi's drooling jaws. Thrall noticed the look between Concubine and Master, and went to retrieve another bottle of wine... as the Apophi would need it once she was ready.
Abdel Adham
Abdel Adham
The Black Emperor
The Black Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed May 22, 2019 3:35 am

Kurstin Wolfbreaker wrote:The Major's Dark Cross medal around her neck sways as the tongue slithers around her neck. Soon her terrified blue eyes are staring down the tight throat, her slick face turning suddenly, as her arms and hands reach up to grip the upper and lower jaws of the snake woman, her long legs half flutter kicking, though hampered by her boots and her pulled down leather pants which flopped around her lower calves! "Hnng! Argh!!" She cried, her panicked voice bellowing down the throat, her face bulging out Haths' left cheek with her feminine features briefly before sliding down into the throat with an ulp! She felt her cross jingle as the jaws widened impossibly, engulfing the Major's shoulders with ease! The snake lifted her up, the Major's body thrashing frantically, as she gropes the face of the purple skinned monster girl, her fingers gripping the snake's face and chin, slipping on the saliva as she tried to firmly grip onto something! "Arg!! Please... forgive my actions Emperor!" She begged for forgiveness! "I will not fail again, please!" She screamed, desperation in her voice, darkness engulfing her vision, but she could feel her body shifting again, sliding slowly onto her back, feeling the forked tongue rubbing against the middle of her shoulder blades, her large breasts filling the cheeks bulging out the cheeks of the creature! Now, Kurstin's biceps were locked to her sides, her elbows gripping the upper lips of the monster, her legs kicking, her boots unzipping falling, being pried away with her shiny leather pants which fell to the reflective floor with a plop. Her toned torso twisted left and right, her hips swaying as her bare feet clap against the cool marble floor. The hungry moans of the creature turned into a sadistic hum as the Major continued to beg!

Abdel Adham wrote:The Emperor smiled as he listened to the muffled cries of the Major, but was more elated by Hathsskith's pleasure of devouring a wholesome, tall and curvy meal. The blood trickled down her stomach, and the Emperor chuckled darkly. "Remember to clean up after yourself my dear, you are to lick anything that drips onto these floors, clean." He smiled, his helmet reflecting the Major's exposed lower body twitching and limp hanging from the Apophi's drooling jaws. Thrall noticed the look between Concubine and Master, and went to retrieve another bottle of wine... as the Apophi would need it once she was ready.

When Abdel made his comments, the Apophi slithered her coils underneath her meal to pool the blood, and gave her liege a sly look with her eyes, as if to say "I'd rather you lick it off my coils, my liege." but a new idea sprang to her mind almost immediately following the first. her liege demanded a belly dance first, and a belly dance he would have, one bathed in blood. and her eyes turned callous indeed. And her head jutted downward suddenly, and forcefully, completely enveloping Kurstin's breasts, and now both fangs punctured deep beneath the woman's ribs as Hathssith gulped loudly.

This time her fangs did not produce venom, and instead only dry bit, but they penetrated deep and drew blood much more wantonly. The Apophi finally set about removing the remainder of the clothing, the boots, socks, and gloves. It was much easier without all the squirming, just the pained twitching. She knew, with sadistic glee that Kurstin could see, hear, and feel everything, but had no conscious control over her own movement. Paralysed, it was like being a passenger inside your won body as it was slowly being encased in a tight flesh coffin.

Blood now drooled from the serpent maiden's mouth as much as her own saliva, turning the erotic show toward the grotesque for some of the audience.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurstin Wolfbreaker Wed May 22, 2019 3:52 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
When Abdel made his comments, the Apophi slithered her coils underneath her meal to pool the blood, and gave her liege a sly look with her eyes, as if to say "I'd rather you lick it off my coils, my liege." but a new idea sprang to her mind almost immediately following the first. her liege demanded a belly dance first, and a belly dance he would have, one bathed in blood. and her eyes turned callous indeed. And her head jutted downward suddenly, and forcefully, completely enveloping Kurstin's breasts, and now both fangs punctured deep beneath the woman's ribs as Hathssith gulped loudly.

This time her fangs did not produce venom, and instead only dry bit, but they penetrated deep and drew blood much more wantonly. The Apophi finally set about removing the remainder of the clothing, the boots, socks, and gloves. It was much easier without all the squirming, just the pained twitching. She knew, with sadistic glee that Kurstin could see, hear, and feel everything, but had no conscious control over her own movement. Paralysed, it was like being a passenger inside your won body as it was slowly being encased in a tight flesh coffin.

Blood now drooled from the serpent maiden's mouth as much as her own saliva, turning the erotic show toward the grotesque for some of the audience.

The Major couldn't move, her body was trapped by muscular walls which gripped her head and shoulders tightly, and could feel her gloves slip off each finger in a playful manner. The woman was taking her time with her meal, and she knew that Kurstin knew that... I can barely breathe... the Apophi venom is powerful indeed... it doesn't kill its victims, only impairs them... She remembered, her eyelids fluttering involuntarily. She couldn't even blink, close her agape lips... she looked like she was dead if her face was not obscured by layers of flesh, bone and sinew. But Gods... was she aware. She could hear everything. Feel everything as well. First came the powerful swallow which hurt her ears, her shoulders widening the ribbed throat's entrance. Her breasts were now fully inside, and now the painful bite against her upper ribs. "Hahhhh..." She gasped lightly, her eyes welling up with hot tears, further obscuring her vision in the cramped throat.

Outside, blood slid down her abdomen, the Major's blond hair from her ponytail draped over the lower lip, hanging off her chin with the rest of Kurstin's body. Crimson fluid accentuated the Major's lovely toned belly, the coils of the Apophi gripped her legs and arms together, acting as dams to impede the waterfalls of warm, red ichor that rolled around Kurstin's waist, dripping down the crack of her ass. Her slender fingers twitched lightly, as if they were trying to clench, which was impressive with a double dose of Apophi venom inside her. Most humans would have died from their lungs seizing up likely, even though it was a feature that didn't intend death, overdoses did happen...

She could feel her bare toes lifting off the mirror sheen of the marble floor below...
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Kurstin Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next